The 'Yes, Sir' Group Meeting

Story Info
The group meets to firm up Fantasy fest. New members.
2k words
4.47
2.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers

We have a new addition to the 'Yes, Sir' group. We were introduced by Vince and Kathy at the Tiki Hut last Saturday.

Bill and Connie are from Cincinnati. Bill is a large man, while Connie is a whisp of a woman. Her laugh will melt any anticipations of attitude.

Kathy whispered to me, 'we need to talk'.

The men went into session to inform Bill of our past activities while Connie returned to their condo to retrieve some items.

"Sue, Connie isn't as she appears. Bill told Vince that he met Connie after his divorce and met her through an escort service, not wanting anything permanent.

"Really? I guess she has experiences abound. She looks so timid." I replied.

"What is it? Can't you judge a book by its cover? I would take her as a librarian fulfilling her hubby's wishes, not someone who has been 'around,'" Kathy said.

Connie's appearance, in my opinion, isn't of someone men would seek out for sex. Not only small in stature, but her breasts are also best described as 'perky.'She had more significant than normal nipples, and although clean shaved 'down there,' nothing gives her experience away.

Thirty minutes later, we all sat at a table near the pool. Nude, of course, and enjoying each other's company.

I wondered if Tom had any idea of Vince and Connie's past.

We talked of the swinger's party later in the evening, and everyone was anxious about it happening. Vince allowed he and Connie had participated in a group in Cincinnati, usually with eight to ten couples coming together to play.

I could keep my glances at Connie from re-occurring. She caught me a couple of times.

"Sue, do you enjoy the 'Yes, Sir' activities?"

Her question stepped into a no-no area immediately. I looked at Tom, and he nodded, and I should answer.

"Yes, I do. Seeing my husband pleased by my behavior is rewarding, and nothing has caused me to be fearful." I answered.

To flip it back into her 'court.'"Does Vince enjoy seeing you at the call of other men's wishes?"

smiling, Connie informed me, "Vince has seen and experienced my behavior in several ways." Adding, we met as I offered him my services as an escort."

Bingo. She put it out there. Tom glanced at me, and I could tell he was learning it for the first time. My man's smile was all I needed to see.

Kathy asked her if she had enjoyed working as an escort.

"I did it as a second income. I worked at a bank also. The income gave me the funds for vacations and travel. And also, I met my wonderful husband." Connie said.

I had to ask. "Did Vince approve of your work?"

Laughing, Connie looked at Vince, grasped his hand, and said, "Let's say he approved of the many things I have learned from men's desires. Right, baby?"

I wondered if she continued her work with the service once they became an 'item.'That could be most telling.

All left to return to our rooms to prepare for the evening's fun.

Once in our room, I jokingly quizzed Tom. "Honey, do you think I should take a part-time job as an escort? Think of all the new adventures I could learn from and give my experience to improve our lovemaking."

His answer was non-verbal. He gently pushed me onto the bed and lowered himself to my groin, and I opened my legs to allow his face into my vagina.

"So baby, I bet you would like to hear me replay my escort experience when I returned to you. I could tell you how big my john's cock was and how he used it in my opening, and I would probably still contain his sperm. Would you like that?? I teased.

"Imagine you were doing this to me when I returned. Tasting my date's cum and using your finger to draw it out of me. Mmm, that would especially show your love."

Tom continued to lap at my puss. He brought me to a climax and, without a word, led me to the shower. What is a woman to think about his nonresponse?

I dress in a wrap and clear lucite heels for the evening. I apply enough make-up to make me alluring, hopefully.

We met with several other members of the 'Yes, Sir' group. As I had hoped, Dee was there. We brushed lips and said 'later' to each other. Was this the night we 'hooked up?

Connie's make-up was perfect. Just enough on her lids, the eye shadow highlighted her grey pupils. She was quite becoming. JEALOUS!

The evening went wonderfully. I caught myself seeking out Connie and seeing her behavior. As with any new participant, she drew the attention of several men. I observed her going down on a man. She was stroking her clitoris.

Tom drew me to a small group. As I approached, I didn't see Dee near. "I want to find Dee," I whispered. Smiling his approval, we perused the room.

We found her involved in sex with one of the men and nearing an orgasm. She still was lying on a large pillow, her suitor having walked away. I moved to her and joined her on the cushion.

"Nice?" I asked. Yes, was her response. "Anything special for you tonight?" Dee inquired.

With my heart in my mouth, I looked into her eyes and said, "I'm thinking more about a special lady."

"Well, anyone I know?" she teased me.

"A blond with beautiful boobs and a stream of cum running out of her puss. Is she available?" I said.

She raised her elbows and kissed me. I tingled like a virgin, and I returned her kiss and touched her left breast.

"Not here. Let's go into one of the bedrooms," Dee told me.

I followed her to the nearest room. It was also the location of the bathroom, so we didn't expect total privacy.

Dee sat on the bed and ran her hand over the side of my face. I leaned in, kissed her, laid her back, and straddled her.

Our kiss continued as I moved my pubic mound to hers. Dee began to stroke the side of my left boob and causing spasms to shoot through my body. Hell, I loved it.

We ground our mounds together. Several walked by to no concern of ours. Finally, I made my first overt move. I slid down on Dee's body, kissing my way to her vagina. Dee's hands were on my head, guiding me.

She slowly opened her thighs to give me entry. I licked her shaved puss, moving my way to the deposit of sperm seeping from her body. I licked softly. Soon I was lapping at her combined juices like ice cream.

Dee moaned. Her firm hands forced me to be more forceful. I supped up the cum from her lover. I had no idea who he had been and care even less. It is Dee I was enjoying.

I worked on her to her climax. She came verbally enough to attract attention, and I didn't care if the world was watching.

I raised myself to Dee and kissed her. I am so pleased our union went so well. Now, I need to know if she feels the same for me.

"Dee, I hoped I didn't overstep our bounds. I have feelings for you, and I understand if you don't feel the same."

We sat up, and she opened up. "I haven't felt close to any woman at this resort. Learning you find someone you want to have a relationship with is accepted. I had a relationship with an older woman in college, but it ended when I left school. I want this as much as you do." She explained.

We left the bedroom holding hands.

Dee went to Clay, and I sought out Tom. "How did it go with Dee?"

Smiling, I told him perfectly. "Didn't you walk through when we were making love?"

Smiling, Tom said, Only twice. You seemed in another world."

The rest of the evening went with me looking to see if Dee went with anyone else.

The men of the 'Yes, Sir' group called a meeting for the next day to discuss our group's travel to Fantasy fest.

I stayed by the pool and tanned. Connie came by, and we chatted. I asked if she found the night as exciting as the ones in Cincinnati.

"All men want to same. I went with one guy who was fascinated with my small breasts. Later, I saw him with his lady, who was a walking ad for breast augmentation. It seems they all want something different." Connie filled me in.

"You looked wonderful, the perfect make-up: the sheer wrap and your 5" inch heels. There is no way I could walk in them." she told her.

Laughing, she explained. "It's to entice, and men love seeing a woman in them, which adds to the mystic."

"Did Bill have a good time? I didn't see him much." I asked.

"Bill a watcher. I learned that in our first meeting. He's a voyeur who enjoys seeing his lady on display. There have been many swing parties, and he spends his time watching the women. I don't have a problem with it."

"Tom is much the same way. The 'Yes, Sir' group has allowed him to see me in situations he might never ask for himself." I told her.

The men broke up, and the signal was given to gather. An area was found to allow us to take our towels and meet.

Phil spoke for the men. "It seemed there were enough interests for seven couples to go to Key West. Tom had accepted the task of trying to find rooms in the Keys."

I glanced around and confirmed the seven men who would give their slaves for the weekend. I knew all the women and found no woman who would be 'dead weight. All would be eager participants.

Phil continued. "Basic rules are:

All men agree there should be no overt sex in public.

All the women should move together, shielding any activity such as groping men. There will be cocks on display. Stoke and entice them if you want, and it's a necessary must.

Police will be plentiful but too busy to break up the fun.

The men will watch from a short distance to protect their property.

Men will seek out and find a suitable area for sex.

The slave's owner will monitor all sex.

All will enter and leave as a group."

"Any questions?

As usual, we ladies stayed mute.

Clay spoke up. "This should be an array of sex, and I want to see Dee up front and active in starting the action."

I glanced at Dee and saw no emotion from her. Every woman, possibly the exception of Connie, knew what to expect.

Tom spoke next. "Sue will back up Dee's in getting the fun going. If any woman wants to oral a man, the women are to gather to shield her behavior. You are working as a group and expect to accept your roles."

Again, from Phil, "any questions?"

The group broke up for everyone to enjoy the rest of the day.

Questions? No woman is going to ask anything for everyone to hear.

Some of the women left to tend to home duties. Connie, Dee, Judy, and I stayed.

"Are the rules given in a group setting like this every time?" Connie asked.

"Not always; it probably was done for Bill. What do you think of our little group now?" Judy asked.

"Nothing to dislike. Are all of you comfortable performing in a group?" Connie continued.

"It's not for own pleasure, and it's the men's wishes. We are simply the conduit for the viewing and assurance we are their property." Dee explained.

She was correct. Power moves to let us know their position while trying to impress the other men, and I knew it was a staple of our relationship. My lovemaking with Tom is terrific. His feeling has always been considerate, and sharing our desires have never been impacted by the rules of the 'Yes, Sir' group's management.

We all drifted away over the next hour. I kissed Dee lightly and said I would call her. 'Good' was her response.

The Fantasy fest will stay on everyone's mind until that weekend.

sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers