The 'Yes, Sir' Group's Beach Party

Story Info
A porn video turns into reality. Bukkake at Daytona Beach.
2.3k words
4.48
3.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers

The covid virus has decimated our group fun over the last several months. Tom and I have had bouts with it, and almost all of our friends.

Tom and I have used the time to broaden our relationship and trust. We have dabbed into bondage, and surprisingly, I've accepted it willingly. Not so much the 'hogtying' and restraints but more of breast and vaginal stretching. More on that later.

Once I felt well enough after contracting the virus, I began to work on my appearance, in the gym and with visits to salons. I highlighted my hair and even thought of a breast reduction. Tom strongly opposed the surgery, so I accepted the rules of gravity.

Porn sites have fueled several suggestions within the men's meetings. If they see it, the women in the group should be able to do it as they see it in videos. Little do they consider these events in controlled settings, with pre-planned participants, but still, they want the women of the 'Yes, Sir' group to do similar circumstances with similar results.

Don must have worn out his laptop watching Xhamster and loved the idea of a beach bukkake. We certainly have the beaches near us, but we know little about law enforcement or beach patrols there.

Don, whose submissive is Eddie, is a mid-thirties couple, and they moved to the area from Virginia six or so months ago. Eddie is an attractive bleached blond, well endowed (augmentation), and a firecracker with her attitude concerning sex. She is a favorite at the swing parties.

He asked Tom for my participation in the happening and told me I was available.

James, the Master of Beth, gave her to the party. Beth is timider, almost to the point of appearing non-willing in sex, and I imagine she is a submissive doing her Master's will.

Vince, the oldest in our group, volunteered Kathy, a much younger woman than he, to participate. I like Kathy very much; she always smiles unless she is under her Master's control in the 'Yes, Sir' group. Kathy is popular with the swingers and seems to be insatiable.

The rules agreed to by the men included :

Oral sex

Cum rubs by both the submissives on other submissives and the participants.

No limits on sexual contact.

Husbands serve as lookouts for law enforcement.

Don and James went to Daytona Beach to seek a site for the party. They found dunes south of the main beach they thought would be perfect.

Tom instructed me to be an aggressor, vocal and encouraging to the men. He advised me on what I expected, and of course, my response was, 'Yes, Sir.'

"I want to see you at your nastiest. Don't be an 'also ran' in the party but a leader."

"Yes, Sir' was my response.

The submissives were to apply make-up to highlight their eyes and lips. To be more seductive.

We used two SUVs to get to Daytona. The men put up two canopies and laid out several blankets and towels. While doing so, the women walked the beach in an attempt to draw attention from others. All of the subs were in the briefest bikinis we own, and a couple of the women had only small scarfs used to conceal their boobs.

The men sat up, folding beach chairs to the left of the 'camp' and had their beer cooler.

The submissives returned to the 'camp' several times where e had set up. Eddie and I took a distant trip to get the attention we desired. A group of young men watched us as we moved by their area, and two came over to chat. Eddie turned on the sex appeal and let them know we were at the beach to party. I lowered my top to expose the top of my nipples. I got the attention I desired.

We made it known there were two more at our party, and we needed company for the fun we wanted. Eddie ran her fingers over one of the guy's chests and said she hoped he and his friends would stop by.

We walked back to the 'camp,' and within ten minutes, we saw the group of young men coming down the beach. There was six total, and they were all carrying beer.

Kathy, a late twenties woman, and I had removed our tops to greet the men. Kathy has pierced nipples, and the rings immediately get their attention. She cooed when one of the guys reached out to tug on her rings.

Kathy announced, "we're glad you decided to join us. We're just a bunch of housewives who wanted to see if we can still get a 'little extra' if we want it."

I reached out, took the hand of one of the guys, and raised it to my right boob. "Baby, I need your attention." I led him into the nearest canopy and began to push down his shorts. "Let me see what you've got."

Beth stripped down and was nude. Eddie had her top off and pulled her nipples with her fingers.

The four other men came into the dunes to meet them.

I dropped to my knees and worked on my new friend's cock with my tongue, lightly biting on the length of the shaft. "Girls, look at my new toy!" I said, remembering I was to be vocal and nasty. Then as previously instructed, I made the announcement. "Let's give these guys a brukakke. I want to wear in their cum. Let's do it!"

I presented my face, breasts, and body, waiting for the initial offering.

Eddie and Kathy were kneeling in front of three men, with their mouths open and tongues sticking out. Their eyes begged for the first loads.

I tickled the testicles of my guy and ran my fingernails over his balls. 'Give it to me, baby, shoot on my face."

I untied my bottoms and pulled them away. I was rubbing my pussy in earnest. I continued to be vocal, "paint my face with your love juices."

Eddie was massaging her boobs for the enjoyment of the men and moaning. Nasty comments were coming from all of us submissives.

I received the first load of sperm. It hit me on the chin, and the following shots fell on my cheek, chest, and left breast. I raised my right hand, took the load on my chin, and ran it over my lips. As I moved it around with my tongue, I smeared the other shots over my tits. "Gawd, I love it! So warm and sticky!" I exclaimed.

Kathy was urging another guy, with phrases such as 'cover me, stud. Cover my face.'

All the women were soon receiving spunk on their faces and bodies. I turned to Beth and began to lick sperm from her cheek. She, in turn, ran her fingers over my puss and soon inserted two fingers in me.

The guys backed away and watched as we performed for their viewing. Hands were probing each other's bodies, and we were kissing, licking, and rubbing their deposits over each other.

After a few minutes, I stood, still wearing cum on my face and body, and made my way to a large cooler and offered more beer to the men.

We wanted to entertain them for as long as we could. Eddie and Kathy walked to the water, passing our husband, ensuring they saw their cum covered bodies. Later they told of the looks of approval from each of them.

Beth chatted with a couple of the guys and told them of her love of cum. She lied and told them her husband didn't like sex that much, and she got so horny at times she would almost go crazy. As she talked, she nonchalantly rubbed her clitoris.

We all talked about our sexual desires while drinking beer with the men. We all were naked and standing close enough for groping and probing.

I was surprised when Kathy boldly said, "Do any of your guys want to fuck?" Straight and to the point. Two moved forward, and she took the hand of one and said to me, "Sue, let's show these guys how to screw."

I knew I was to do as Tom had instructed. Serve as requested. I took the hand of the second fellow and walked him to one of the blankets. I was surprised as he bent down and kissed me, and I responded hungrily and began to pull on his rod. He began to massage my boobs roughly, and I found I wanted it as he wished. Rough sex is not always undesirable.

I dropped and took his cock in my fingers and licked its length. I soon had him hard as wood. Looking up, I said, "do me." I turned and positioned myself on my hands and knees.

My knees were spread, awaiting his entry. I didn't have to wait long. I felt his cock against my cunt lips and start to enter me. I was wet enough to accept him but didn't expect his thrust to go full entry.

I braced myself and took his thrusts in some pain. Finally, I was wet enough to take him quickly. As he rode me, and as Tom had told me, I verbally urged him to use me. "Fuck him, baby. Give me all of it." I said.

He rode me hard. I felt his load as he shot. Young men are remarkable in their ability to recover so quickly.

I stayed on my knees as I recovered. It was mistaken as if I was waiting for more action.

Another guy was on his knees behind me and using his hand to open me for more sex. I was wet with the juices of the previous sex, and I felt his fingers dipping into my cunt to gather juices for lube to smear on my ass.

"Wait, I'm not into anal sex, and I don't want it. Please." I told him quickly. Ignored, he began to slip his fingers in my butt hole. Should I continue to protest and disappoint Tom and draw his wrath late, or give myself up? I had anal sex regularly with Tom and others but hadn't felt 'used' in those instances.

He continued to use his fingers to open my ass. I tried to relax and ran my fingers in my pussy to gather juices to lubricate my butt.

I looked up to see Beth looking at me. Should I ask for her intrusion? She had concern on her face, but I didn't reach out.

I felt the tip of his cock on my anus in a moment, and I braced myself, and thank goodness, he proceeded slowly. It was uncomfortable, and I felt tears come to my eyes. I tolerated his entry and his movement in me.

Again I remembered Tom's instructions to which I had answered 'Yes, Sir' to be nasty.

"Oh, that's good. Go slow; I want to enjoy this. You are so big! Easy, stud." I told my sex partner.

It seemed all the subs were engaging in sex acts with a man. The other men stood around and stoked their cocks, watching.

Kathy was being 'spit-roasted with a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy.

The penis in my ass began to move in thrusts. I felt stretched, but it was bearable. As the guy quickened his stroke, I began to meet his movement.

Remembering what I expected to do, I urged him on. "YES, fuck me. Fuck my ass. Use my butt. Fill it with your spunk!"

The man rode harder. I felt as if he was going to rip my anus. Finally, he came.

As he backed away, I fell on my chest, crushing my breasts into the blanket. I lay there for what seemed just a few minutes.

I got up, dripping cum from both openings, and started walking to the ocean.

I walked to the chairs the men were occupying, and I stopped in front of them and turned to show my gaping ass. Looking Tom in his eyes, I said 'Yes, Sir' and moved on to the water to clean up.

I turned to the canopies after a few minutes and caught to looks of the other subs. I smiled and said I was 'good.'

I could see Eddie again urging for another cum bath. Telling the men it made her feel hot being a cum dump. She was taking cum from her pussy and licking it off her fingers.

Beth was kneeling and sucking on a cock. Verbally, she was telling her guy she wanted her face covered. 'I want to see only cum when I open my eyes.'

I sat down on a blanket and watched. I leaned back on my hands and waited for someone to cover me again. I felt each squirt hitting me, dutifully rubbing it over my face and breasts.

The submissives gave the men access to their bodies for the next hour or so. I was the only one who had participated in anal sex.

The party broke up in the late afternoon. As the young me walked away, the subs walked to the ocean. Beth and Kathy said they were pleased with our efforts. Eddie said she was surprised we had pulled it off so easily. I agreed.

The husbands walked into the water and approached us. Don thanked the other men for their wife's participation.

We told them of the happenings, and Eddie said I had given up my ass to one of the men. She described how it had been the highlight of the afternoon.

I bowed and said I was happy to be used.

Once home, Tom told me he was happy with my efforts. Adding my approach and showing my extended anus was good.

A submissive needs to understand she is for the enjoyment of her Master. Allowing him to turn her out for 'Yes, Sir' happenings is a pleasure.

I will continue to serve Tom. Seeing him pleased is lovely.

sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers