The 'Yes, Sir' Group's Black Party

Story Info
I serve as hostess at Tom's Party. A group of black enjoy it.
2.1k words
4.49
6.7k
7
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers

From all reports, the Yes, Sir Group seems to be going well with the members.

Tom and the other men met at the resort Saturday, and it seemed all o were enjoying the activities.

It appears six activities have taken place, and no problems have occurred. The men have added subs in each of them from one to four.

Tom has had me participate in only one event, 'gangbang', and he was pleased with the happening.

Later that afternoon, Tom and I talked in the Tiki Hut, and he said he wanted to host his own. I waited to hear what he was going to suggest to the other men, but I knew before he spoke. He has always wanted to see his sub with a group of black men.

I said 'Yes, Sir' to his order.

The problem was going to be gathering the black men to participate. There is only one black man in the swinging group, John, the partner of a lovely white lady from Canada, and he is pretty popular at parties.

I humbly suggested he talk to John to get his opinion if it could be done. John said he thought it could, and he might be able to get several of his friends to participate. John said to give him a week to try to get them.

Tom was ecstatic! He talked about it every day and was telling me he wanted to see that black skin against mine. He told me I would be his woman who was opening her body to something he had wanted since we got together.

'Yes, Sir".

I didn't suggest to any of the subs' owners he should approach, but I knew of three that would be disappointed if not asked.

John returned to Tom and said he could get four or maybe five. He also wanted to participate--John suggested the party might go better if held away from the resort, meaning a Marriot nearby.

Within a week, Tom had requested the subs of three men. Clay's, Lee's, and Phil's. All offered their women. Dee, I'm sure, would be her usual 'ball of fire. Lee's wife, Gerry, was a short, big natural boobs woman I could see participating. Phil's wife, Judy, is a lovely woman but not one I never thought would fit in the situation.

Tom made the reservations for a suite at the hotel, beer bought, and some other snacks. I figured if the women did their part, we could be the 'snacks.' lol.

Tom set for a Friday evening. I went to a nearby salon to get my hair and make-up done. I dropped a hint we were entertaining some black couples and wanted what would be appropriate. Wow, those women can work miracles.

Tom was pleased with my appearance. The darker make-up, he said, gave me a 'desirable' look. HUH?

Tom and I arrived early to make sure everything was right. The others in the group came in a half hour before the scheduled arrival of the men. John has arranged for them to meet him at a nearby sports bar so they can all arrive at the hotel simultaneously.

All the women were wearing heels and sheer cover-ups. I was nervous. As the sub of the host, I would initiate the action.

Tom told me I was responsible for the success of the evening.

'Yes, Sir," I responded. As the sub of the originator, I was to be the initiating and keep the night moving forward.

John and his friends arrived and made the introductions. He briefly explained our group and went over the basic rules. NO, means NO. Condoms are optional and don't get intoxicated, and most of all, have fun.

A look for Tom told me to get it started. I chose John and moved to him. I kissed him and raised his hand to take my right breast. I whispered to him to get undressed so that I could suck his cock. A smile told me he agreed. I watched as he removed his clothes. Once completed, I took his cock in my hand and lowered myself to the penis. I tongued its length while looking up at John. I had him erect quickly. John raised me with his hands and moved me to a chair in the room. He turned me and told me to grasp the back. I did as he said and soon felt his hands reaching around me and taking my boobs in his hands. I purred. He moved closer, and I felt his cock on my butt.

I turned to look for Tom, and he was near and watching. I began to turn on my dialog. "John, I've wanted you for a long time. Your lady is lucky. Take me as you wish. My pussy is ready, but I may need lube for my butt."

John whispered in my ear, "Baby, you're one of the hottest women at the resort. I want you ass, but maybe later. Spread your legs and brace yourself. I'm going to ride you."

John entered me with slow, steady movements. I felt him filling me up. I did have to brace myself and bite my lip to take all of him. He began to move against me, and I loved the feeling.

Tom loved seeing me used. I nodded to let him know I knew he was watching.

"John, we need to do this more often, Baby. You have a huge cock, and make sure I get it in my ass later. PLEASE!."

As I received a fantastic fuck, I looked around the room. Every sub was engaged with other men.

I heard moans and comments from several others. Clay's sub, Dee, was sucking a very large cock. I had no doubt she would take him in her ass if he were agreeable. Judy was taking her black man on the floor and was coming loudly. I heard Gerry but couldn't see her.

I could hear John starting to cum. I encouraged him to fill me with his sperm. I still enjoyed his cock, but he wasn't hitting my clit. I reached down and began to flick it rapidly. I was unable to catch up, but once he left me and backed away, I made a show of continuing my masturbation. Cumming loudly. I finished leaning over the back of the chair, attempting to catch my breath.

John had already moved away and was talking to Tom. That pretty much summed up the evening. Use these women, have a beer and look for the next one to fuck. I accepted my role.

I went into the restroom and cleaned my pussy. I continued to think of what had just happened. I was to be used, for the pleasure of other blacks, hell with my feelings. So it was to be.

When I returned to the room, there seemed to be little activity. The men were sitting around drinking their beer. Catching Tom's look, I knew I would need to get it going again.

I went to the man sitting in the middle of the couch and sat in front of him. I asked his name, Russ, and told him I liked his cock. Smiling, I looked up as I took his penis in my hand. Again, I became verbal. "Russ, do you like white pussy? Don't be shy; I want to know."

Russ didn't respond.

"Russ, Baby, is there anything I can do to make you enjoy it more? Maybe if I suck you off in front of all your friends?" Russ smiled, and HE was going to be the one catching the attention of his friends.

I turned to make his tool more assessable. I raised his meat and leaned forward to like the tip. "Russ, slide forward so I can take it in my mouth. Fill my mouth with this beauty."

Russ moved forward. I began to feed his rod into my mouth. I ran my red fingernails over his nuts. HE LIKED THAT!

I turned to be on my knees with his cock directly in front of me. He was hard, and I started feeding him into my mouth, and I moaned as I took it in far enough for his balls to touch my chin. He loved that.

I was deep-throating him in front of all his friends.

I did my submissive duty, and sure Tom was watching, I gave Russ my best oral sex, and he erupted within a few minutes. I backed off and allowed his sperm to fall on my tits, and I was the perfect slut Russ expected.

For what I had expected to be happening, I was confused. I know Tom will read this before I send it to be published, so I have to be careful.

The gangbang was nasty, and the clean-up was as terrible of a sex act as I have ever participated in. Still, I can look back on it and smile, and I did my duty and pleased my man.

The sex with these men in this event was much more demeaning. We were white women, served up for their pleasure with, as far as I saw, no gratitude, positive statements, or anything to make us women feel like anything but 'meat.'

After serving Russ, I looked to find Tom and told him I was going to shower. When I returned, he was talking to another black man. I stood away as they spoke and didn't know what was said. Once they finished, I moved forward. "Sir, are you pleased?" He looked at me. "Sir, what else would you want?" Again, no comment.

I moved away. I didn't know if I violated my oath to Tom by asking. I truly wanted his fantasy to be satisfied.

The other subs were engaging in sex acts. Two men were double-teaming Judy, one in her mouth and the other in her pussy. Gerry was sloppily giving a blow job to another.

I found John and moved to him. "John, are you going to give me what I requested to fuck my ass? I want to fill that thick cock of yours in my butt. Shoot that load so deep it comes out of my throat".

John laughed and said he loved to. We moved into one of the bedrooms and began caressing each other, and I stroked him and caressed his balls.

To my surprise, I watched as Tom walked in, carrying the lube. I guess that spoke volumes of what he wanted to see.

"Thank you, Sir."

After very little more foreplay, I moved to the edge of the bed and got on my knees. My anus is available to John. "Grease my ass, John. Get me ready for you. I want you to give me the best anal screwing ever."

Tom was standing, unabashed, on the other side of the bed. My eyes would be on his.

John lubed me thoroughly. He was slipping several fingers into me. It was clear he was near to fisting me.

Looking at Tom, I said to John, "take me, big man." I watched Tom as he observed John positioning his cock to cornhole his wife.

As John began to enter me, I braced myself. His tool was significant in girth. He worked the tip inside and allowed me to adjust my hips. In a slight moment, he began to feed it to me. He was considerate and allowed me to use my hips to take him inside. Once in me, he wasn't as gentle. He began to pump into me more rapidly.

I looked at Tom and couldn't control a gasp that escaped my lips. He could see I was uncomfortable. Would he consider me being in 'pain' and stop John?

I didn't ask John to stop. I wouldn't if he tore my anus up.

I was going to take John for the satisfaction of my man.

Eventually, I was more comfortable with his pushing and waited for John to finish. After what seemed several minutes, John shot his load in me.

Tom was smiling! I guess I had pleased him.

John moved away, and I rolled to my right so Tom and John could see my following action. While laying on my back, I slipped my hand down, gathered John's cum, and raised it to my lips. I cleaned my fingers slowly, and I was the nasty slut everyone wanted to see.

John said he wanted to use the shower in the room.

I waited on the bed to take my turn in the shower, and Tom moved to me and patted me on the back to show his approval.

That just made my terrible evening so worthwhile.

I haven't talked to the other subs who participated, and I feel their husbands were satisfied with watching them entertaining the group.

I want to satisfy Tom in his requests. His love for me is apparent in so many different ways, so these events, in some way, I hope, show my love for him.

sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers