The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 11

Story Info
The sceptic is a believer with my cock in her yoni.
3.6k words
4.62
2.6k
1
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of this series are 'stand alone,' stories. I strongly suggest you start at chapter one and work your way through They may not make much sense otherwise. Thank you, Rab.

After the beautiful Amara left around 2am, I fell asleep as if I were dead. Little wonder, because it had been a very busy day in every way. I'd been up early, packed an overnight bag and caught the train, where I'd met a wonderful woman called Louisa. We'd indulged in some hot, urgent sex in the train toilet, and afterwards she had come to my hotel. We'd both gone our separate ways after leaving the train, but arranged for her to come to my hotel later in the day. We'd had a wonderful afternoon of more relaxed, but still intense sexual fun until at last she left me in the early evening as I had other arrangements for later that night.

About an hour later, I had been picked up by the delightful Indian sisters, Amara and Uma who had taken me to give a talk to the women's group at the local Hindu temple. That was the main reason for me being here in this strange city in the first place, anything else like Louisa was entirely incidental.

My talk on the subject of , 'The Keeper Of The Sacred Lingam,' went well, and I had met quite a few of the women in private consultation after my talk to prove I was who I claimed to be. The proof took the form of me showing them my cock, and letting them examine me to check that it was real, which involved them have a good feel of it, and they invariably had a little suck of it too. I can confidently say that once given proof, the sceptics left 100% convinced that I was who and what I said I was.

After the talk, the stunningly beautiful Amara had driven me back to my hotel, but declined my invitation to come to my room, and had driven off leaving me alone. I had gone to my room and was sitting on the bed cursing my luck, which was ironic in a way, because I could have had my pick of virtually any woman in the audience.

A few minutes later, there was a light knock on my door, and I opened it to find Amara standing there. She had changed her mind and come back, and we spent the most wonderful night of loving, intimacy. It wasn't just fucking, it was love making, and she was an amazing, uninhibited and responsive lover. We parted in the early hours, knowing we would meet again, but now I was wide awake again just after 7am, which was my usual time. My body clock was set to that time, and I rarely if ever slept longer even without an alarm clock, or alarm call.

The hotel started serving breakfast around 8am, so I went down to the dining room and made sure I had a substantial breakfast. I had been using up a lot of energy with my sexual escapades, and I was ravenously hungry, but now had a pleasant, 'well fed,' feeling in my stomach..

I had showered before breakfast, regretfully washing away the last of Amara's delightful perfume, but I thought it wouldn't be long before I'd smell and taste her again. Just the thought made me hard, but I ignored it, knowing I may have another visitor quite soon, and so in the old expression I was, 'keeping my powder dry.'

Just after 8.30am my mobile phone, 'pinged.' Was this the sceptic from the night before I wondered, and it was. Her text informed me that she was in the hotel lobby now if my offer was still open. I texted her back with the room number, and told her to come up. I opened the room door, and walked along to where the lift was. (elevator) She smiled when the door opened, a bit self-consciously, I could see which was quite understandable, after all we both knew why she was here, she was here to be fucked, simple as that. No hiding place, no pretence, no beating around the bush, she was a married woman who had come here to meet me so I could plunge my big dick into her pussy.

When she came into my room I closed and locked the door behind us. Today she was wearing western clothes as opposed to the sari she was wearing the night before. She was a very attractive woman, maybe about five foot four inches tall, a little taller in her black, high heeled shoes.

Slim and elegant dressed in a black coat, which I helped her take off and hung up. She was wearing a pink blouse, and black skirt, slightly longer than knee length. Her legs were bare, no tights or stockings, but with skin that wonderful colour she didn't need them. All the more convenient for me I thought. I approached her and took her in my arms, and she came readily enough, her body at first rigid, slowly relaxed and melted into my mine, and I put my forefinger under her chin and lifted her face up to me so she was looking into my eyes.

'Are you sure you want this?' I asked her, mindful that she was married and giving her a last chance to back out if she changed her mind. She said nothing at first, but looked at me, and nodded her head and whispered a soft yes, so quietly that I almost didn't hear it. I felt there was still a shred of the sceptic in her, a little reluctance, and maybe she was still trying to retain a little bit of control, but ever since last night it was her inherent sexuality and her pussy that was calling the shots.

So, I kissed her, and at first she denied me access to her mouth, but I just kissed her gently, caressing her body. First her shoulders and back, and then cupping her slim bottom I pulled her hard against my stiff cock, she relaxed again and pushed herself against me. Her mouth opened, we kissed passionately and she moaned breathlessly. She was past the point of no return! Her next words kinda took me by surprise, especially when you think that she'd said virtually nothing since she came into the room.

'Show it to me please,' she gasped out, obviously highly aroused. 'Show it to me again please,' and she reached down feeling my length through the fabric of my clothing so there could be no mistaking what she meant. I pushed her back until the edge of the bed came in contact with the back of her legs. Did I say she had great legs? Well she had, slim but shapely with nice trim ankles.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and looked up at me expectantly with those lovely dark eyes. I was going to make her work for it, teasing her a little, but nothing too difficult. All she had to do was unbuckle my belt, unfasten the button at the waist band, pull down the zip, ease my trousers and underpants down and it would be all hers. She got the idea, and I wanted her to show me that she wanted this, not just to be a passive bystander with me doing things to her. I like a woman to want me as enthusiastically as I want her and play her part, meet me in the middle.

Once she got my cock in her hands any reluctance seemed to disappear and she leaned forward, her hands stroking my length, her mouth kissing along my length before she tried to take me in her mouth. She managed to take it in a few inches and I watched her head bob up and down, as her eyes looked up at me for reassurance. I told her she was doing it beautifully, it felt amazing, and of course she was and it did feel amazing. There's basically no wrong way for a woman to suck a cock, unless she's biting it, and that's not good. I gradually pulled out of her mouth and pulled her to her feet, but she still didn't let go of my dick, which was fine by me.

'Time for these clothes to come off,' I said and began to unbutton her blouse, slowly one button at a time. She had a nice cleavage, and one more button brought her bra into view. It was a lovely shade of pink like her blouse, almost perfectly matched. She watched me unbutton her blouse, and then pull it out of the waistband of her skirt. I reached for the button on the left side of her skirt and unbuttoned it, unzipped her skirt and it was loose enough to slide down over her hips and legs, pooling around her ankles.

She stepped out of it, and stood there with her legs slightly apart. I lifted her chin and kissed her again, and slid my hand down over the front of her panties and lightly caressed her pubes. She moaned with my first contact and opened her legs wider. As I stroked, pushing the material against her pussy, I began to feel the front of her panties growing wetter and more slippery.

She was ready, but we still hadn't taken her bra off yet and I wanted to see her tits too. I'm a very visual person and I like to see all of a woman's attributes, which of course I find very exciting. So, I let my hands slide higher again, and felt her boobs through the material of her bra. It was quite skimpy, almost see through in places, and I could see the shadows of her dark areolae through the fabric.

I squeezed her nipples playfully, and she moaned then whimpered a bit too as I played with her. I unfasted her bra with my left hand, while still playing with those swollen nipples with my right. She was really excited now, and so I sat her down on the edge of the bed, and pushed her knees apart. She leaned back on the bed supporting herself on her elbows, watching me.

I rubbed her wet panties once more for luck and her head went back moaning again as she pushed her pussy up seeking more contact. I hooked my fingers on the waist band of her matching pink panties and pulled gently. She lifted her hips to help me and then they were gliding down, over her slim thighs and off. I tossed them to one side; they held no further interest for me.

I looked between her legs and she obligingly spread herself wider. Her pussy looked amazing. Entirely waxed or sugared, but who cares about the method of depilation, it was the result that mattered. She had a lovely set of lips, quite dark as is to be expected with a woman of Indian ethnicity. Thick lipped and juicy, already open with thick strings of her wetness stretching from her pussy to the inside of her thighs. She had a prodigious flow, and was adding to it by the second, with more juice now trickling from her open lips. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and without hesitation I leaned forward, her eyes opening wider with surprise, a slight protest which died in her throat as my mouth made contact with this succulent example of pussy. She arched into me, moaning loudly.

'Oh yes... nobody... has... ever... kissed me there... oh yes... oh god... it's so good...yes... love it... yes.,' she moaned over and over, and then she was unmistakeably coming, her hips thrusting and fucking my mouth, plus the two fingers I had slipped in to rub her g-spot. She bucked and squirmed her hips gradually losing momentum until she stopped, gasping for breath, her hands running over her tits in a comforting yet sensual way. She lifted her head and looked at me, smiling and smiling. 'Thank you sir,' she said quietly, 'that was amazing, I've never felt anything like that before, truly I have been blessed today,' and she let her head slump back on the bedspread, resting for a little while.

However, I had no intention of letting her rest. We didn't have a lot of time, and I wanted her to leave this room feeling as if she had been fucked senseless, so I turned her over onto her face and she compliantly did as I asked. I put my hands under her body and lifted her up into a kneeling position, whereupon she looked back at me. She looked a bit worried perhaps thinking I was going for her arse hole, but I'm not a back door man. Not that I haven't tried it, but no, it's not my thing.

The porn actresses give themselves enemas until the water runs clear, and that's why there is never any shit in a porn movie, but if you try that with a woman who is unprepared your cock will emerge covered in shit. No fucking thanks!! Dirty and smelly, I'm a bit too fastidious for that, so I'll stick to wet pussy unless the arse has been pre-prepared. Fine if it's your thing, go for it, but it's not for me.

Anyway, back to my friend, kneeling on the edge of the bed in trepidation. As I said, she looked a little worried when I got her up on her knees, but I assured her she had nothing to fear, and when I pushed my knob against her pussy lips she pushed right back. This would be the first time she'd taken my cock in her pussy and I wondered if she may be a little frightened.

Nothing to worry about, she was so wet given her own natural wetness and my saliva that I didn't have too much of a problem sliding in past the outer ring of her pussy. I was still careful, thrusting forward and reversing quite a few times until she had me coated in her juices, and then I was sliding deep into her slippery hole. She grunted loudly, most likely with the surprise of being filled so completely.

'Oh god, you're so big... I've been thinking of this all night... all night,' she repeated, her breathing already growing rapidly out of control. 'I never dreamed...dreamed... it would... feel ... like this.' She moaned louder and then louder again and I proceeded to slide in and out filling and emptying her cavity, ploughing her furrow thoroughly, reaming her sex from every angle, and then she was coming again. Pushing back, wriggling her gorgeous arse against my cock, loud in her praises of my efforts.

Eventually her climax drifted away, and she knelt there compliantly in front of me. I held her by her hips and wouldn't let her fall off the end of my cock onto the bed. I wasn't finished with her yet, and was just giving her a breather before I started up once more. In the meantime I just caressed her velvety smooth skin, her naked back, her flanks, massaged her bottom, feeling every inch of her skin I could reach, then down below, underneath to her chest and breasts. She moaned when I tweaked her nipples and felt her breasts, and then she pushed back against my cock again.

I slowly withdrew my cock letting her know that I wasn't finished with her when I slid back in again. She whimpered with pleasure, and then I started fucking her again, in and out relentlessly. She was loving it if her reactions were anything to go by and I think I know by now when a woman is experiencing pleasure rather than pain. I increased the speed. No finesse now, just a good going fuck, ramming my cock into a most willing pussy. The squelching sounds as my cock stirred the wetness in and around her pussy, and the slapping sound of my skin battering into the back of her thighs was just lovely.

Her moaning sounds were almost constant now and I knew she wasn't far away from coming again, and so I went with her. Not holding back any more, I just slipped rapidly in and out, determined to fill her pussy with my come as quickly as possible.

'Oh god,' she practically screamed, 'oh god I'm coming again... again... don't stop... don't... stop... oh fuck me... fuck meeee...' and she went totally nuts, bucking, twisting, squirming, pushing back, fucking me and trying to impale herself as deeply as she could. She seemed determined to fill her pussy as full as she could take it. And then I came, and her reactions went up another notch further. I was astonished she had that in reserve and she started to come again, following on almost immediately from the one that seemed to be dying. I felt a sudden warm flood spray back across my thighs and run down our legs. Fuck me I thought, she's squirting, and I hammered into her harder than ever and slapped her arse a couple of times as well. She loved it.

'Oh yes sir, spank me, spank me... I deserve it,' she pleaded, but that was enough for me and I withdrew, leaving her pussy staring at me, gaping wide and very red with the hard use I'd given it in the last hour or so. I staggered through to the shower, stepped in and turned it on, and then quickly out again after washing her squirt and pussy juice off. She levered herself off the bed looking tired and well fucked and did the same, walking to the shower room on weak and wobbly legs. She had a great arse and her arse cheeks looked a lovely shade of red where I'd slapped them.

We both got dressed, and kissed each other. I thanked her and she thanked me, and we kissed again. Despite her being a bit sceptical and 'nippy,' the night before, I felt a genuine affection for her. I mean, c'mon guys, she'd just treated me to a wonderful hour and more of hot uninhibited sex. She didn't hold anything back and neither did I. She got what she came for, and as always I was determined she'd get the best that I could give.

I grabbed my overnight bag, checked I hadn't left anything, and we both walked out of the room, locked the door and handed the key-card back at reception. The Hindu women's group were paying the bill, but I checked with reception anyway, and we both walked out into the mid-morning sunlight. We'd already said our goodbyes, sealed with kisses in the bedroom. We couldn't afford to be seen kissing in the street, and so we said goodbye.

She walked away heading for the car park, while I headed over the street to a coffee shop, ordered a coffee and sat down at a window seat. I was very happy with myself I have to admit. I'd made love to three wonderful women in just two days, and I couldn't quite come to terms with what my life was like now in comparison to just a couple of months ago. Maybe I'd get tired of it eventually I thought, then smiled and remembered the old hypocrites prayer, 'oh lord, make me good, but not just yet.'

As I was thinking my silly thoughts my phone 'pinged,' with an incoming text. It was Louisa asking what time my train was scheduled to leave and suggesting maybe we should meet up for a coffee before I go, so I told her where I was, and what time my train was due and got a reply immediately which read, 'wait there please.' Not quite sure what to expect but always delighted at the prospect of seeing her I replied, 'okay.'

She arrived about ten minutes later looking utterly amazing as usual, saw me in the window seat as she walked past and came in and sat opposite me. She loved it when I told her she looked amazing, even managed to blush a little. She asked me if my business had been conducted successfully, and I assured her it had. I ordered her a coffee, and another one for myself, and we settled down just chatting about this and that, but I instinctively knew she had something on her mind, and then she just came out with it.

'Today's Friday right?' she said, and I agreed that today was indeed Friday. 'Well, you don't have to be back at work later today, do you?' I confirmed that I had no intention of going back to work today. 'Well, I was thinking,' she said, and I mentally winced. When a woman is thinking it usually means trouble for me in my experience. 'I was thinking,' she repeated, 'that tomorrow's Saturday, and the day after is Sunday, which I presume means you don't have to be back to work until Monday.' I could see where this was going.

'Great thinking Batman,' I joked, adding, 'and so you think I have nothing better to do than stay here and bonk your brains out all weekend.' She laughed.

'Something like that,' she admitted, blushing a little but still smiling.

'Fuck me, why didn't I think of that,' I said. 'Louisa you're a genius. I'll go back across the road to the hotel and book another room. I can stay for the rest of today and tomorrow night too, but I'll have to take the Sunday train back, funnily enough on... Sunday,' I joked again.

'Oh no you won't, you're coming home with me,' she declared, 'I want you all to myself. I may not let you out of bed all weekend, you can be my sex slave.' I didn't argue.

'Sounds like a good plan,' I agreed, and she laughed. Our coffee now finished, we stood up and left, and the lady took me home with her.