The Young Mage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn... even their moans are so melodic..." Magnus thought, kissing down her neck and moving towards her breasts. He licked the lovely purple nipples and caressed her small, firm breasts, enjoying the amazing texture of her skin. He bit on her nipple for a moment, prompting another strong moan, and then twirled his tongue, playing with her tasty tits. He moved back up, muffling her moans with his lips and starting to pump into her with more intensity. He felt her legs tighten around his back and he responded by pushing into her with force. Their tongues wrestled in the heat of passion as his hips kept thrusting into her, and soon he felt her body clench and shudder, her hips moving to meet his own.

"AAOOWW, GODDESS!" she screamed in his mouth, her body trembling in a strong orgasm, while he kept pumping and kissing her wildly, keeping himself on the edge. Finally, feeling her body relax, he let go, and after just a few strong thrusts he felt his balls explode. He pulled his cock out of her pussy, spurting his seed all over her belly and legs.

"ANNGGH!" he moaned in ecstasy as he kept coming and spurting. And there was so much of it. Sela watched her seed-covered belly with awe. Finally done, Magnus rolled off Sela and lay down on the bed, breathing hard.

"Huh, that was amazing... I've just had sex with an Elf!" Magnus exclaimed, prompting their laughter.

"It was my first time with a human, as well... and yes, it was amazing, E'arin Siann," she said, biting her lip.

"Oh, come on... You can't be serious about calling me that? Small cock? What kind of monsters do your males have between their legs...?" Magnus asked, exasperated. Sela laughed wholeheartedly at his annoyance.

"I am only joking, Magnus. In fact, your cock is bigger than any elven cock I had the chance to ride. Why do you think we have such tight pussies?" she asked him, barely containing her laughter. He had lit up at her claim that his cock was bigger. Male obsession with the size of their cocks was so endearing.

"I will make sure to refute Lanaya's claim," she said, fighting to keep her face straight. Magnus eyed her with suspicion and she barely held herself from laughing again.

"Good... I should probably try to learn some of your language though... Those words you said when you rushed into throne room... what do they mean?"

"Aloan O'roi?"

"Yes, those ones."

"Oh, it just means 'Great Mother'. That is how we address our Queen."

"I see..." Magnus said, thoughtfully. "Why does she hate me so much?" he asked, finally.

"It's not you personally who she hates... It's humans in general," she said, her face becoming serious.

"That is why Lanaya sent you to the Seer, isn't it? She was hoping The Seer would intervene..."

"Yes..."

"Did the Seer really say those words?"

"What?! I would never ever lie about Seer's words! It is blasphemy and sacrilege!" she exclaimed, clearly shocked by the idea.

"All right, all right! So, The Seer is some kind of a spiritual leader?"

"Great Mother is our leader, and The Seer guides our souls along the path that our Goddess sets before us... The Seer rarely involves herself with anything concerning our daily life, yet when she does, even Great Mother follows."

"I see... But why does your Queen hate humans so much?"

"It is... complicated. And it is not my story to tell," Sela said, rising from the bed and picking up her clothes.

"This was very nice, Magnus. There is hope for you humans yet," she said, winking at him. She left the room, leaving Magnus to his thoughts.

***

Magnus woke up, stretching his body lazily. He took a moment to remember where he was. Peeking through the window, he absorbed the same amazing colors and the feeling of life that had made such an impression on him yesterday. The morning sun was just coming up and he couldn't help taking big breaths of fresh air, rich with scents of life. Turning away reluctantly, he splashed his face with cold water, suddenly feeling very energetic. He was where he was supposed to be, and all he needed to do now was wait for the Seer to receive him.

"That doesn't mean I am going to sit around all day... I could catch up with my practice... or maybe help around," Magnus thought, getting out of the large building where he had slept and then found a quiet spot for his sword practice. He took off his shirt and started his sword dance, putting power in his moves and swings.

"One... two... three... four!" Magnus exclaimed, finishing his powerful swipe after a couple of faints.

"Pfh! You humans have such a sloppy technique..." a familiar voice said. Magnus turned to see Lanaya smirking at him from several feet away. He never heard her approach. Elves were light-footed, and elven scouts like Lanaya were probably in a class of their own.

"Sloppy eh? I assume you can do better?" Magnus said, his voice containing a hint of challenge. Lanaya watched him for a moment and then walked away. Magnus was already wondering if he had offended her, but then she came back, carrying a couple of wooden swords. She handed one to Magnus. The wooden sword was approximately as long as his own sword.

"This is the first wooden object I have seen since I came here..." Magnus said, turning the sword in his hand.

"And these are the only ones you will see. Trees are sacred to us, and we make these for practice, yet we only ever use the fallen branches to make them, but not before we said our prayers to the Goddess," Lanaya explained. "Wooden swords are the best for practice and can't be replaced with metal or stone, for the obvious reasons."

Magnus nodded. He made a few swings with the sword, testing it. It was made of thick wood and it had decent weight. The intention was obviously to simulate a large sword like his.

"Now, let's see how sloppy you really are," Lanaya said, wielding two short swords. They were somewhat shorter and thinner than human short swords, barely longer than daggers. She came at him, quick as a panther, and even though Magnus managed to deflect the first two hits, she managed to get inside his guard and stab at his belly. Magnus stood surprised for a moment, but then quickly fell back into guard.

"Again!" Magnus said and went into attack this time. He went into a series of powerful swings, but Lanaya kept evading until she found a moment of his imbalance and got inside his guard again, this time swiping at his legs just when Magnus managed to dodge a stab to his chest. He scowled in frustration.

"She is so fast... and my weapon is slow and clumsy, but there must be a way..." Magnus thought when he got defeated for the umpteenth time. His body was quite bruised after taking so many hits from Lanaya, yet he wasn't giving up. Lanaya watched him with amusement as he went into guard... again. They sparred for the better part of an hour, and Magnus felt he was doing a little bit better, yet every duel inevitably ended in his defeat. He was about to assume guard again, but Lanaya waved her hand.

"Enough for today... but I must say I admire your spirit, E'arin Siann," she said, smiling at him.

"Why are you saying that I have a small-," Magnus started with a hint of annoyance but then stopped himself. There was no mischief on Lanaya's face. He eyed her for a moment.

"That name you called me, what does it mean?" he said, watching her lovely eyes.

"E'arin Siann? It means Raven Hair," Lanaya said simply.

"Raven Hair?! Why that little... Why Raven Hair?" he asked, even though the answer seemed obvious.

"Because I find your hair so fascinating..." Lanaya said, and reached out for Magnus' dark wavy hair, but then stayed her hand and retracted it quickly as if embarrassed. "As you probably noticed, we Elves got light hair without exception... Many colors, but all in light shades. So I really like..." Lanaya said after a long moment and then held back again. An awkward moment passed and then Magnus broke the silence.

"Well, thank you for the lesson. You gave me plenty to think about today," he said, smiling. Lanaya returned the smile and then nodded and walked away. Magnus watched her walk away and saw her turn her head for a moment as if to see if Magnus was still looking at her. He picked up his own sword and sheathed it, realizing his lips were still stretched into a smile.

"And here I thought I was so good with the sword..." Magnus said, sighing and rubbing his bruises. He could have healed them right away but he had already decided against it. He wanted a painful reminder of his failure in swordplay. The problem was that his mind would heal them on its own as soon as he stopped being focused on preventing it. His strong talent in healing would make sure of it.

He went back into the building where his room was and found a kitchen of a sort where he helped himself with food which he found delicious. They obviously didn't eat much meat, yet the vegetables, the fruit, the bread, the eggs, and everything else tasted really good. He wondered how they grew all that stuff.

"Maybe I should go and find out... I feel like a leech here, so I might as well help out with work. I am a farmer's son, after all..." Magnus thought, going outside once again.

He took a walk through the elven settlement, marveling at how strange it seemed to his eyes. It felt like someone made a settlement in the middle of the woods, yet decided to keep all the trees. The houses were built among the trees of various shapes and colors and the whole thing seemed surreal, yet so beautiful at the same time. Magnus strolled among the trees and houses, occasionally passing some of the inhabitants who followed him with their curious stares. Yet, there were unfriendly stares as well.

"I wonder what happened that made them so distrustful towards humans... I can't recall any big war happening...?" Magnus thought as he came out of the core of the settlement and went into the fields where crops were being grown. He watched with curiosity at the Elves who plowed the land, picked out weed, and basically did all the things he had been doing for years on his father's farm. He stopped, seeing a male Elf who was plowing a field.

"Hello there friend!" Magnus said.

"Hello," the Elf replied, watching him with curiosity.

"Mind if I join you? I feel like being useful," Magnus said when he realized the Elf wasn't one of the hostile ones.

"Feel free, human. I could always use some help."

Magnus grabbed a shovel and joined the effort. He felt a weird sense of satisfaction as he shoveled the earth.

"I could have plowed this field in less than a minute if I used earth magic... yet this just feels right, somehow," he thought, his shovel digging deep into the earth.

"So, you don't seem to resent my presence in your lands?" Magnus said after they had been working in silence for over an hour. They were both quite sweaty as it was a warm, sunny day.

"I just don't think it is your fault, you know, all that is happening to us... I don't think it's because of humans, different as they are from us..." the elf replied, shrugging.

"What exactly is happening to you? Some of the stares I am getting..." Magnus said, hoping to hear something more. It didn't sit right with him that he was being blamed for something, yet he had no idea what it was.

"I am sorry, human, but it is not mine to tell of such things..." the Elf said and turned away somewhat, making a clear statement that he had said all he wanted to say.

After finishing his work in the field, Magnus walked back towards the settlement. He felt sweaty and sticky and he felt in dire need of a bath. He was about to enter his lodgings when he almost collided with Sela who was coming out.

"I was just looking for you..." Sela said, winking seductively. Magnus scowled at her.

"You lied to me! You told me E'arin Siann meant 'small cock', yet it means something else entirely."

"Oh..." Sela said, putting a hand on her mouth, and then burst into merry laughter. Her laugh was part giggle, part snorting, and it was so sweet that Magnus felt his scowl relax. He shook his head at her.

"You have to make it up to me. Tell me how to get a bath around here..." he said, trying to look angry, yet his smile was seeping through.

"A bath? We all bathe in the river. The river is always warm enough for bathing. Come, let's go together!" Sela said and pulled at his arm. Magnus followed and soon they found themselves at the riverbank. Magnus noticed that the river wasn't deep near the bank. The clear blue water seemed so inviting. He took off his clothes and jumped in without even thinking about it.

"Ahh! Amazing..." Magnus said when his head emerged from the water. Sela took off her clothes and jumped in as well. They swam for a while and splashed each other, enjoying the water that seemed to be of just the right temperature. Magnus came closer and put one hand around Sela's waist. Being naked in the water was quite a sensation, and he felt his arousal stir. Sela pressed her body to his and smiled. They were both feeling the sexual tension, that special moment of anticipation before the lovemaking began...

Magnus kissed her passionately, his senses intoxicated by the warm touch of her wet body, by the smell of her skin, by the gentle hum of the river... There was urgency in his kiss, a stirring of need, yet he was reluctant to break the kiss, afraid to lose the amazing feeling. Sela must have felt the same as she returned the kiss, melting into his touch and pressing her body against his, trapping his hardening cock between their bodies. With every breath she took, she felt his cock pressing more into her skin, demanding some attention.

"I've never made love like this... standing in a river..." Magnus said between kisses.

"I envy you... First time is always the best..." Sela said, smiling. Magnus kissed her neck, his warm breath giving her goosebumps and prompting her body to ask for more... She hopped up, latching onto Magnus, her legs enveloping his waist, and pushed her firm breasts in his face. Like a moth to the flame, Magnus felt drawn by the proximity of her lovely purple nipples. He sucked on them, feeling her body shudder, her moans making his cock ache for attention. As if she felt his longing, Sela started arching her ass up and down, caressing Magnus' cock lightly as it speared into her ass cheek. Magnus nursed on her tits with more passion, resisting the urge to just push inside her. He stood firm, supporting her weight, feeling this sweet burden gently rub her ass against his cock. He knew she enjoyed teasing him and he wasn't going to deny her the pleasure. Putting a woman's pleasure before his own was such a fundamental part of his nature. It just felt right.

Sela moaned, running her hands through Magnus' hair. She searched for his lips, biting them.

"Mmmm!" Magnus moaned, feeling that exquisite combination of pain and arousal. He watched her smile at him as his bright red blood contrasted with her purple lips. Closing her eyes, she licked the blood from her lips, smiling in ecstasy.

"Mmm... You taste so good, Magnus... Now let me feel your small cock inside me," she said, giggling, her body shuddering in anticipation. Magnus bit her neck in response, enjoying her own moan of pain and arousal. He lifted her body with one hand, aiming his cock in her pussy with the other. He pushed inside her, once again stunned by the incredibly tight feel of her pussy.

"Ohhh!" Magnus moaned when she started working her hips, anchoring herself with her legs behind his back and placing her hands on his shoulders. They settled in a moderate tempo, wishing to extend the pleasure for as long as possible. After a while, Sela started impaling herself with more force, her orgasm building up steadily.

"Ahh, yes, yeeesss! Give me that small cock!" Sela moaned, laughing like a mad... Elf.

"Ohhh!" Magnus moaned, feeling his own orgasm approaching.

"Please... don't come... yet!" she moaned between her breaths. Magnus groaned in frustration, pushing with more force.

"Please... don't come... just make me come," she whispered in his ear, making him clench his teeth to stop himself from coming right there and then.

"Ohhh...Why do they all love to tease me so much?" Magnus thought, releasing a growl of frustration but also reaching out for his concentration to stop his climax. Since he had parted ways with Fiona, he didn't really have much need to use it, yet maybe Sela intended to make up for all that... Magnus chuckled at the thought and started pumping with more force into Sela who was moaning incoherently now, on the verge of her own climax.

"AAAHHH!!" she cried out, bucking wildly in his arms and almost making him lose his balance. "Yesss! Give me that wonderful cock!!" she screamed, orgasming and squeezing him with her strong legs. Magnus pushed into her with all his might, feeling like prey in the clutches of a python. She kept coming, her body tense and shaking. Magnus kept thrusting into her, slowing down when he saw her orgasm subside. After a long moment, he stopped fucking her, feeling her relax in his arms.

"You are such an amazing lover, Magnus..." she said, starting to kiss him once again. She stayed latched onto him, his hard cock still fully sheathed inside her and they just kissed and kissed for a long time, until he felt her hips starting to work again, squeezing his cock tightly. This time, there was no slow build-up; she simply started impaling herself with urgency, her orgasm building up once again.

"One more time... do not come!" she said, watching him with mischief, never stopping her wild ride.

"What?!" he said, frustration obvious on his face.

"Trust me... please," she said, making a sweet face. Magnus roared in exasperation.

"You are a demoness..." he growled finally, pushing into her with force. He held back his own orgasm once again while giving Sela a wild ride and in less than a minute, she went over the edge.

"Ohhh! Yesss..." she moaned, coming wildly, her body making waves in the blue river water. She shook wildly and the water rippled, the intensity of waves subsiding along with her orgasm.

"That was so good," Sela said with a blissful smile, releasing Magnus from her hold and finding her footing once again. She was as tall as he was, and she kissed him vigorously, loving the frustration and arousal on Magnus' face. She moved away slightly, smiling at him. Magnus watched her sweet tits swaying a few inches above the water. Sela looked down and giggled at the sight of Magnus' hard cock that was visible even underwater.

"You trusted me, Magnus, so I will do something special for you... but only if you are quick enough," Sela said, blowing him a kiss. She watched him wickedly for a moment, and then she took a deep breath and went under. Magnus watched her with anticipation, wondering what she was up to. And then he felt it. He felt her lips engulf his cock and he looked down in surprise. She was fully submerged and she was sucking his cock, taking it deep in her throat.

"Gods!" Magnus exclaimed. He was full of pent-up passion that begged for release, and this was just an overkill.

"This is what she meant by saying I need to be quick... I have until her breath runs out... Oh, Beatrice, help me now..."

He was an expert in delaying or even stopping his orgasm, yet coming quickly on demand was a new feeling for him. He reached down, taking Sela's head gently, and then started fucking her throat with urgency. It was a race against time, and he had no idea how long she could last underwater, so he worked his hips, feeling arousal and an adrenaline surge overwhelm his senses. He pumped into her mouth with more speed, feeling his orgasm arrive, and hoping he was still in time, hoping she could last long enough. As her mouth and throat worked his cock expertly, he felt he was about to explode...