The Young Mage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beatrice, have mercy..." Magnus thought, feeling his balls churn and finally reaching the point of no return...

"YEEESSSSSS!!" Magnus roared, pumping in a frenzy as ropes of cum spurted from his cock and disappeared into the amazing mouth that kept milking him. Sela stayed underwater during all of his explosive orgasm, swallowing his seed and milking his balls, and never trying to come up.

"Ahhhh... Gods... is this real..." Magnus moaned, feeling his orgasm settle down and releasing Sela's head. She stayed down several seconds longer, milking every drop, and finally emerged, taking an urgent breath.

"Aahhh!" she gasped, her chest moving up and down and swaying her lovely tits. She took some time to breathe properly again, smiling at Magnus the whole time.

"Sela, that was simply amazing... and more than worth the wait," Magnus said, moving closer to her. "You've set the bar high, yet I intend to beat you next time..." Magnus whispered, grinning at her.

"We will see yet, 'Small cock'," she said, getting out of the water and turning to throw him one last wicked smile. Then she picked up her clothes and rushed away, leaving Magnus grinning like an idiot.

***

Tomorrow morning, Magnus went back to the same spot for sword practice and once again, Lanaya was there, holding practice swords.

"Glad to see that the defeat from yesterday didn't break your spirit, E'arin Siann," Lanaya said, smirking.

"We will see who will be the one suffering defeat today..." Magnus said with the confidence he didn't really feel. He knew he wasn't there... at least not yet. They started sparring again and this time Magnus was more cautious. Duels lasted longer and Lanaya didn't find it easy to get inside his guard anymore, yet the outcome was always the same.

"I have the reach on her, but that is not enough... I can keep her at a distance almost indefinitely, yet that is all I can do still... I need to think of some winning tactics," Magnus thought as he went into a series of attacking swings, trying to imbalance Lanaya. She managed to evade all of them and then went inside his guard once again, delivering a stab to his stomach, barely an inch above his cock.

"Keep trying, E'arin Siann. I like your persistence," she said, sporting a mischievous smile. Magnus sighed with frustration.

"Again!" he said, launching a couple of powerful swings, but then backing away.

"She is way too fast and agile for strong swings... I need to thrust and lunge more, and my swings must be lighter and easier to redirect, otherwise, I will be left open after each one..." Magnus thought, deciding to change his tactics. He swung at her lightly, hoping to trick her into giving an opening for a thrust. After a couple of exchanges, he saw her become more wary. She recognized his new tactics as more dangerous.

"You are learning... Let's see if that is enough," Lanaya said, showing him a smile of satisfaction. She was obviously enjoying these duels. The joy of the sword dance, the joy of this clash of minds and bodies was evident on her beautiful face.

"She is now expecting me to focus on defense... maybe I can trick her with a couple of faints..." Magnus thought, hoping to finally score a hit. He launched a series of moderate swings, prompting her to move away and then he lunged at her, and immediately after she deflected the blow, he followed it up with a fast swing, bending his body and swiping low with his long sword...

"Aha!" Magnus exclaimed when his sword connected with Lanaya's calf for the first time.

"Yes, congratulations, E'arin Siann," Lanaya said, smirking at him. Magnus sighed. He did connect with her calf. Yet, she had connected with him as well. Both of her short swords were pressing at his side. Their limbs were intertwined awkwardly, their bodies huddled against each other.

"Bah..." Magnus said, deflating. Still, it had been his best attempt so far and the only one where he delivered what would have been a crippling blow. Too bad he would have to die delivering it. He disengaged reluctantly. The touch of her body, even through the clothing, was quite arousing.

"You are learning fast, Magnus. Maybe you are not so clumsy, after all," Lanaya said, smiling at him. Her face was flushed the same as his own. Maybe she had enjoyed the contact?

Magnus cleared his throat. There was undeniable sexual tension in the air, yet Lanaya seemed so different from Sela... While engaging in intercourse with Sela felt easy and simple, this felt more... substantial.

"This is probably enough for today..." Lanaya said, after several long moments of awkward looks and silence. Magnus nodded.

"Until tomorrow."

"Until tomorrow, E'arin Siann."

Magnus watched her walk away, feeling light-hearted, even though he had suffered defeat. He breathed out and smiled, giving one last look to Lanaya's form, which was quickly disappearing among the trees. He was sweaty and needed a bath, yet he felt famished also and decided to take care of that first. He went to grab some food and when his hunger was sated, he went to the river...

"Now, let's find a spot to bathe..." Magnus thought when he got close to the riverbank. The food had been delicious as always and now his body ached for a swim in the unusually temperate river waters. As he was coming closer to the river, his ear caught a faint sound. Magnus stopped, straining his ears. His face widened into a smile. The sound was now unmistakable. It was the sound of sexual moans. Feeling like a mischievous boy, Magnus cast a sound barrier around himself and sneaked towards the river, in the direction of the moans. He tiptoed, grinning like a kid and wondering why he was tiptoeing at all, considering he had a sound barrier in place. He could have stomped the ground and it would have still been the same... He came to a clearing next to the river and peeked around a tree. His boyish smile turned into a gape of awe.

It was Lanaya. She was reclining against a small tree at the river bank and she was obviously playing with her body. And what a body it was... Magnus felt his eyes burning until he finally remembered to blink. She was breathtakingly beautiful. Her light blue colored body was nicely shaped, slender, yet curvy in the right places, with medium-sized breasts adorned with purple nipples. Every bit of her was gorgeous. Yet it was her face that carried the true beauty. Her eyes were closed, the eyelids hiding her lovely blue and green eyes. Her silver hair was now unbraided and it fell across her body in a futile attempt to hide the loveliness her form was radiating. Magnus watched, entranced, at her sweet lips cooing gods only know what, while her hands were playing with her breasts and her pussy. Finally, a small part of Magnus' brain started working and he remembered to take down the sound barrier. He held his breath, afraid of giving away his intrusion.

"Ohh..." Lanaya cooed, playing with her body, her back arching in response. Magnus bit his lip, feeling warmth all over his body. His pants felt so damn tight. He considered reaching out for his concentration as he was genuinely afraid his cock would rip through his pants and give him away. He felt like an alien, an intruder in the world of beauty that was opening before his eyes. Yet at the same time, he was cursing the inadequacy of human vision. Lanaya's treasure cove was hidden by her slightly elevated thigh and it was the only body part he was unable to see.

"Ahhh... Aenil egleri..." she moaned as her body arched, responding to her rising arousal. Her hand was busy between her legs, while the other caressed her breasts, her stomach, her thighs...

"Oh, gods... This beauty... I know I am intruding on it... but gods help me, I feel so weak, unable to move away..." Magnus thought, feeling overwhelmed by the incredibly erotic sight. He watched her orgasm approach, feeling the fire in his own body. She kept rubbing herself, her body arching beautifully, her lips whispering something unintelligible. Her eyes were closed and it was obvious she was fantasizing about something or someone...And then she orgasmed.

"Ahhh!" she cried out, her lips whispering the same words over and over. Her body arched, her legs quivered, her sensual lips kept repeating her mantra...

Magnus closed his mouth, feeling his tongue parched. His eyes burned and his body was sweaty, yet what he felt the most was intense shame that finally managed to break through. He cast the sound barrier again, and turned, sneaking away like a thief... Lanaya was breathing heavily, feeling her orgasm subside finally, and she repeated her mantra one last time, a little louder this time.

"Earin Siann..."

***

Tomorrow morning, Magnus was up early, and after splashing himself with water, he felt in the mood to practice. Once again, Lanaya was there, waiting for him. Magnus felt the shame from yesterday's intrusion as he walked to join her. He took the wooden sword from her hand, evading her eyes.

"Are you ready for yet another defeat, E'arin Siann?"

"I feel confident today," Magnus said, smiling. As soon as he assumed the stance, he felt the awkwardness dissipate. Swordplay was a world of its own. They went at it, once again. This time, Magnus tried not to repeat his previous mistakes. He kept his swings controlled and was much more cautious about his thrusts and lunges. Yet, it was a low risk - low yield approach. He would never be able to score a hit with that tactic.

"Ha!" He went into a series of attacks, trying to find an opening... He swung, he feinted, he lunged at Lanaya, and he almost had her, yet she was so fast that she managed to dodge the attack and once again, the attack ended with Lanaya scoring the hit.

"Again!" Magnus said, scowling. Lanaya's lips stretched into a smile. She was enjoying this so much. Magnus took a deep breath.

"I need to think this through... There is no way I can just react after she makes a move, and hope for success... She is so damn fast... The only way is to try to anticipate her moves before she makes them... that is the only way I can be in time," Magnus thought, preparing to go into another attack. This time he decided to use his swings to limit her options of retaliating and thus, hopefully, guess her moves.

He made a wide swing, moving forward, and then cut it short, trying to guess how she could move to get inside his guard. He stopped his swing a moment before she even went into attack and moved to the side, swinging low and hoping he had anticipated her moves. Lanaya moved fast as usual, crouching under his first swing, and moving forward to get inside his guard, yet somehow, Magnus was already countering it and she saw his swing coming low at her. She twisted her body, trying to avoid the attack, bending herself out of balance and she felt his sword connect with her thigh, the hit breaking her balance completely. She twisted her leg to avoid falling down and she stepped on a loose rock, her ankle twisting and bending...

"Ahhh!!" Lanaya let out a cry of pain, falling to the ground. Magnus watched in surprise at her beautiful features twisting in pain.

"Goddess! I tore the tendons... I will have to stay off my feet for a month... Damn!" Lanaya exclaimed in pain and annoyance. Magnus knelt next to her, feeling his excitement evaporate. He had scored his first good hit on her, yet now he wished he hadn't. He took her foot in his hands and gently removed the boot, watching her face that was sweating from the pain.

"Ohhh....damn!" Lanaya cursed when Magnus removed her boot. He held her foot so gently, marveling at its loveliness.

"Even her feet are beautiful..." Magnus thought, taking in her shapely foot. The sole was the lightest shade of blue and her toenails had a faint pink color. After a moment of indecision, Magnus closed his eyes and took a big breath. He moved his hand over the ankle and touched it with utmost gentleness. He let his mind work, assessing the damage done and putting the energies in motion... Then he felt some kind of resistance, a barrier, stopping his healing. Without thinking, Magnus pulled more and more energy, pushing against the barrier, finally feeling it crumble. He felt the tendons reattach and heal; he felt the tissue being soothed, the blood flow being properly restored and the pain receptors settling down... He opened his eyes to see Lanaya staring at him in wonder.

"Goddess! How did you do that?" Lanaya said after a moment of hesitation. Magnus smiled at her, his hands still holding her foot, his fingers working on their own, caressing the silky skin...

"Err, well I am a mage, remember?" he said, finding his voice.

"I know but... I am resistant to magic... all Elves are, but you managed to push through it, somehow..." she said, looking at him curiously. Magnus shrugged, giving her a weak smile.

"All Elves have a natural inclination towards magic... We can feel it in others as well. That is how I was able to tell you were a mage. Our bodies are in tune with nature and with natural energies and flows of life, and that makes us resistant... Yet none of us can really manipulate those energies as some humans can... as you can," Lanaya explained, watching him intently. "You must be strong in magic to manage to do this so easily, despite the resistance..." she said, feeling the flush in her face.

Magnus was watching her, his lips not giving any reply. His hands were caressing her foot gently, touching her ankle, her sole, rubbing it lightly, and caressing her skin sensually... It was an obviously absentminded gesture, yet Lanaya never said anything; she never wanted him to stop. They stared at each other like that, their faces flushed, their lips unmoving. There was palpable tension in the air, an unmistakable strong attraction that went beyond the purely sexual. The air was primed with eroticism and passion, yet they both remained motionless, afraid of interrupting the moment...

The echo of shouting voices finally broke the moment for them. They turned their heads, startled out of their awkward postures. Lanaya was clearly listening to the shouts. Magnus saw her face pale, and she pulled her foot from his hands and then quickly put her boot on. She got up and ran away in the direction of voices, quick as a panther. Magnus got up to his feet, feeling out of place suddenly.

"Well, her foot is completely fine at least..." Magnus mumbled, wondering what the commotion was about. He started walking in the direction Lanaya ran off, turning to see Sela who rushed past him in the same direction.

"Sela, wait! What is going on?"

"There has been another..."

"Another what?"

"Another death..." Sela said in a pained voice, and then rushed away, leaving Magnus to his own thoughts.

***

Sometime later, Magnus came to the river, to the place of his voyeuristic episode.

"How are you holding up?" Magnus said, approaching Lanaya who was reclining in the same spot, this time in a very different mood. Was he giving himself away by coming here? Magnus felt he didn't care right now. He wanted to talk to Lanaya, he wanted to be with her.

"I don't know..." she said with a voice full of sadness. She didn't ask him how he found her. Did she know he was watching her yesterday? Magnus sat down on the ground next to her. The hum of the river was the only thing that could be heard for a while...

"I heard what happened... At least some of it... Was he your friend?" Magnus asked, watching her with compassion. She raised her head to meet his eyes. Those beautiful eyes were glistening with tears.

"I am so sorry..."

"I know, E'arin Siann..." she said, sighing deeply. "I suppose I should tell you everything. It might make you understand things much better."

Magnus nodded and curled his legs underneath him.

"It started about a year ago... Every now and then, we would find one of our people dead in their bed. There is never any sign of illness or violence. They just... die in their sleep. At first glance, they seem to be just sleeping, and we can see they are breathing faintly... but we can never wake them up, no matter what we do... They just keep sleeping and after several hours they simply stop breathing..." Lanaya said with pain in her voice. Magnus reached out and squeezed her warm hand. She smiled weakly at him in gratitude.

"We don't know why exactly it is happening... At the beginning of it, some of the elders said that it was because the Goddess had abandoned us... that she was punishing us for our dealings with humans who are so disrespectful towards nature... In recent years, we did open up towards humans somewhat more, so that opinion took hold among my people, and the sentiment grew with every new death... Goddess, even I am not so sure anymore..." she said, looking at him with sadness and guilt. Magnus nodded solemnly.

"Now I understand your Queen's hatred towards me..."

"She is a good person, Magnus... She lost her brother to this... affliction. Can you understand how it is to feel abandoned by the Goddess? To feel abandoned by the one who has guided your steps all of your life... Can you understand the doubt, the sense of despair and loss my people are feeling?" she said, tears running down her cheeks. Magnus felt a lump in his throat.

"How can you be sure this is the punishment of the Goddess? It could be something else entirely," Magnus said, after a while.

"We can't be sure... and many of us still believe The Goddess didn't abandon us... but what else could it be? These deaths seem like a divine touch... It is so hard to see the people you know and care about every day, and wonder if you will see them tomorrow..." She said, sighing deeply.

Magnus reached out and wiped a tear from her beautiful face. He caressed her cheeks and moved a strand of her unbraided hair off her face. Lanaya gave him a look of sadness and longing. Magnus leaned in, feeling a deep emotional connection with her. His face came an inch from hers and he took her face in his hands and found her lips. He kissed her with all the emotion he felt, pouring his love and passion into the kiss. She responded with equal passion, parting her lips and savoring his, sharing a kiss of longing and desire. They kissed deeply and sensually, tasting each other's lips, their tongues touching and caressing. The kiss lasted an eternity, until Magnus finally moved to her delicate neck, showering it with gentle kisses.

"I want to kiss and savor every bit of her lovely body... I want her to feel the love I am giving her..." Magnus thought as he started removing her clothes slowly... He used every moment to kiss and touch her, feeling her melt in his arms. His kisses were so gentle and loving as if he was worried she might break... Magnus smiled at himself, remembering how much of a fierce warrior she was, remembering all the times he had felt the sting of her blows... yet here, now? She seemed like a delicate flower that needed to be caressed and loved, gently, oh so gently. He took off all of her clothing and bathed his eyes in her beauty for a long moment. He took off all of his clothes as well, her eyes watching him with unhidden desire. He kissed her again, her body melting under his touch. He moved down her body and she reclined back, giving herself completely to his loving caresses. Magnus explored every bit of her body, taking time to kiss everywhere. He kissed her neck and her shoulders, enjoying Lanaya's sensual moans. Then he moved towards her breasts, leaving a trail of wet kisses from her neck down to her lovely purple nipples. He kissed them tenderly, taking each in his mouth and sucking them gently, while his hands roamed all over her body, caressing her shoulders and her thighs, enjoying the softness of her silky skin. He showered her breasts with wet kisses, leaving no spot untouched, and then sucked her nipples a bit harder, giving in to his own desire and arousal.