The Young Mage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh..." Lanaya moaned in approval.

"Mmm..." Magnus moaned, moving down, and covering her tight belly with gentle kisses. He barely found the strength to skip her glistening pussy, resisting the pull of her amazing scent... He felt her moan and squirm in impatience as he showered her thighs and calves with kisses, moving down to her lovely feet.

"Ahhhh!" Lanaya shuddered with arousal when she felt his tongue explore her toes, sucking on them lovingly. His tongue roamed all over her feet, kissing the instep and soles and then taking all the toes of her slender foot in his mouth.

"Ohhh... Goddess!" she moaned, licking her lips, her hands moving to caress her body. Magnus smiled, seeing the restlessness of her arousal. It was time to feast on her honeypot. He made his way up, giving the gentlest of bites to her inner thighs and watching her rub her breasts, her body betraying the urgency of her need... Finally, he dove in, ready to sample her sweet pussy, hairless like the rest of her body. He extended his tongue, ready to savor this amazing blue and purple delicacy.

"OOHHH!" Lanaya shook when the first contact was made. Her pussy was leaking copiously and Magnus drank her like a madman.

"Gods... The taste, the scent... it feels... it feels like tasting rain off a rose petal," Magnus thought, his senses completely enchanted by her. Closing his eyes, he licked and savored the exquisite pussy, wondering if he would be able to stop, ever...

Besides their erratic breathing, only the gentle hum of the river was intruding on the silence that seemed to settle all around. It was as if nature itself wanted to witness this coupling of passion and love. Completely losing track of time, Magnus stayed between her legs, nursing on her pussy and making her shake in orgasm once, twice... Lanaya was in a trance of her own, overwhelmed by the pleasure she was receiving from Magnus' skillful lips and tongue. Her fingers had found their place in his hair, his dark wavy hair that fascinated her so much.

"I think I have poked a hundred holes in the ground," Magnus thought, finally feeling the urgency of his own arousal. He was reluctant to move his face from the warm confines of Lanaya's silky thighs, yet his cock was on fire, demanding release, demanding entrance to the very same valley of delights his mouth was occupying now. He gave in to his desire and he shuffled forward, pushing his cock in the warm entrance with all the gentleness he could muster in his aroused state.

"Ahhh!!" they both moaned, smiling in each other's faces, their lips connecting once again. They kissed with passion and longing, their bodies pressed together. Magnus was pushing in and out slowly and gently, keeping his arousal in check, feeling as if Lanaya would break if he pushed with more force. Then he felt Lanaya's legs closing around his waist and urging him inside her, telling him it was all right to let go... And he did. He pushed inside her with passion, both of them moaning loudly, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Through all of that, Lanaya kept her hands in Magnus' hair, running them down his back occasionally, squeezing his ass, but always returning to her favorite spot. They made love for a long time, sometimes switching positions so that Lanaya was sitting in Magnus' lap and riding him, sometimes with Magnus standing up and holding her, but always facing each other and kissing like their lives depended on it. Magnus felt close to coming so many times, yet he stopped himself every time, wishing to prolong their lovemaking indefinitely.

"E'arin Siann..." Lanaya whispered, watching him intently. She was sitting in his lap riding his cock, after switching their positions gods or Goddess knows how many times. She could tell Magnus was reluctant to stop and she felt the same way, yet she also knew that even the most beautiful moments must pass eventually. He looked at her, feeling lost in her beautiful blue and green eyes.

"Let go..." she whispered, giving him a loving smile. He smiled back and nodded, and let his passion run free. "Let's do it together. I am not in my fertility days..." she said, and started riding him with more urgency. She ground her pelvis against his, breathing hard, until she screamed with joy and passion.

"OHHH!!" Magnus joined in, coming like an avalanche and spurting seed deep inside her warm womb.

"Ohh! Aenil egleri!! Praise the Goddess!!" Lanaya cried out in passion as they both came, releasing so much sexual and emotional energy. Their bodies shook together, their lips and their warm breaths clashing lovingly. Their orgasm lasted long, and as they came down from it, they both felt the exhaustion of a marathon lovemaking. Lanaya slumped forward on Magnus' chest, giving him one more kiss.

"This was beyond amazing, E'arin Siann," she said, smiling at him.

"For me too..."

"Goddess, we are both so sweaty..."

"Well, I have just enough strength to manage floating in the river," Magnus said with a smile and lifted her up. They went into the river, enjoying the pleasant touch of water on their tired bodies.

"There will be a ceremony of returning to the Goddess... You humans call it a funeral, although it is not the same. We do cry when we lose our loved ones, but we also celebrate their return to the Goddess and to the nature we all came from," Lanaya said, looking at Magnus with question in her eyes.

"I'll come," Magnus said simply. Lanaya kissed him one more time, relaxing completely in his warm embrace. They stayed like that for a while, just listening to the hum of the river and the sounds of nature.

***

A long blue line stretched from the Elven settlement towards the deeper part of the forest. Contrary to the obvious first guess, it wasn't a river or a stream. The long column of Elves was walking in silence, their light-footed walk barely leaving any trace on the forest floor. Their faces were solemn, yet there were no tears or sobs. Once again, Magnus marveled at how different their culture was. He was walking next to Lanaya, keeping pace with her and trying not to make too much noise. A hundred feet ahead of them, he could see a litter and on it the body of the Elf who died in his sleep. He was naked but his body was covered in fallen leaves and flower petals.

The column continued their slow journey north, and after a short time, they arrived at a small clearing in the woods. There was a large tree at the edge of the clearing, with wide branches and beautiful yellow flowers. Magnus could see that the earth had been dug out in front of the tree. There was a grave in front of the tree and there were tree roots visible, crisscrossing the grave. The body of the deceased Elf was to be placed in the grave and as it decomposed, it was to give nutrition to the big tree.

"I suppose they want his essence to live on through the tree... The tree itself must be hundreds of years old," Magnus thought, marveling at its size and beauty. As everybody gathered around the clearing, the body was lowered inside the grave and The Queen, Great Mother, as Elves called her, moved to the middle of the clearing and addressed the crowd in her melodic voice. Magnus couldn't understand much of what was said, but he did recognize "Praise the Goddess" being said multiple times, as well as a few other words. Yet it was the tone of the speech that held the most significance. It was the tone of resignation and despair.

"These poor people... It is not just the deaths... Their view of the world is being torn apart..." Magnus thought as he observed the solemn faces of the crowd. Lanaya told him they once celebrated this act through prayer to the Goddess but it didn't seem like it was going to happen today...

After a while, the crowd started dispersing and everyone went back to their homes. Magnus thought that the elven settlement was going to be a solemn place for quite a while and was surprised to see that after a few days, everything went back to usual dynamics.

"This must be their new normal... they have learned to live with this... somehow," Magnus thought while he waited for his morning sparring to begin. Lanaya and he sparred every morning, yet neither of them had initiated any lovemaking after the day of the funeral, nor did they speak about it. That afternoon had been magical for both of them, but for some reason, they didn't want to talk about it.

"I believe... I believe we are both afraid... It was more than just lovemaking... Our attraction is not just physical... Yet we both know I will need to go away sooner or later... Damn," Magnus thought turning towards the faint sound of approaching footsteps. To his surprise, it wasn't Lanaya; it was Voron, the elven scout he had met the first day.

"Hello, Magnus."

"Hey, Voron."

"Lanaya thought you could use a change of dynamics. She says you have become a worthy opponent to her," Voron said, smiling.

"Oh, I don't know about that, but I appreciate the gesture," Magnus said, nodding. He was getting better and he did manage to score against Lanaya in almost half of their duels...

They both took a fighting stance and Magnus watched his new opponent, wondering what he was up against...

"He uses a sword almost as big as mine, so this will be closer to my usual duels against human opponents... yet, somehow, I am certain it will be different enough..." Magnus thought as he started probing his opponent's defenses. Voron was very fast... Maybe not as fast as Lanaya, but still very fast... and his strikes held much more power than Lanaya's, making them harder to parry. Once again, Magnus realized he had to adjust his approach or he would get his ass kicked. He put more power into his own swings and he had to adopt more stable stances, otherwise, parrying Voron's powerful strikes would unbalance him too much.

"It is a full circle now... Aside from skill, it was all power and stamina while I dueled humans, and then it was pure speed and anticipation against Lanaya, and now it's both..." Magnus thought after a number of long clashes. Voron had won the first ones, but several defeats and many more bruises later, Magnus was starting to hold his own. He was sweaty, and his ribs and legs were bruised, but he was smiling like a madman. There was such freedom and simplicity in the sword dance. It was a duel of strength, speed, and reflexes, yet even more than that, it was a clash of minds. And Magnus relished it. He wondered how he could love dueling like this, yet hate taking a person's life at the same time. He always thought great swordsmen must be ruthless killers, but now he wasn't so sure.

"I remember Master Rorik back at Lady Silvana's estate... He told me I would never be a great swordsman due to my reluctance to take a life... Was he wrong? Do I need to be willing to kill to be a master swordsman?"

"Ha! That was great!" Voron said with a big smile. It was obvious he enjoyed dueling just as much as Magnus.

"Yes. Your style is really something... I can't say who I would dislike more as my opponent, Lanaya or you..."

"Don't be too modest, Magnus. You adapt amazingly fast. It didn't take long for you to start hitting back hard," Voron said, taking the wooden sword from Magnus. "And I must say, you are looking really good all sweaty like that..."

Magnus raised his eyebrows in surprise. There was a hint of... flirting in Voron's words.

"Err, thank you..." Magnus said, with obvious unease. Voron laughed heartily.

"I could tell you weren't into men, but I had to try. You humans are so tight when it comes to sex," Voron said with an easy smile.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, almost all of the Elves are bisexual, more or less. We do have a preference, but we can enjoy sex with either gender."

"Really? I didn't know that..."

"Yes. We make love to a person, not to a gender. We also take sex as a normal, healthy thing that doesn't have to be complicated and it doesn't have to mean anything other than enjoying life. It is such a natural thing to share passion and love with another person, and we engage in it easily. On the other hand, we do live much longer than humans, so we pick our life mates much harder than you..."

Magnus nodded, his face wearing a thoughtful look. It was such an incredible experience to learn from these people. Their culture was all about nature. He thought about all the rules of propriety humans had, all the fake morality. It was much easier to live like this.

"Thank you for today's sparring, Voron. I really hope we can repeat this."

"Of course. This is good practice for me too."

***

Sometime later, Magnus decided to go for a bath. As soon as he was out on the square, he saw Sela walking towards him.

"Ah, just the person I was looking for," Magnus said, smiling at Sela. "Are you ready to face defeat?" he said, smirking at her. Sela smiled seductively.

"You think you can beat me in lovemaking? Silly human!" she said, raising her chin and smiling.

"Come," Magnus said, and took her hand. He brought her to the same place they had made love several days ago. Without a word, Magnus started stripping. He went into the river and picked a spot where the water came all the way to his chest.

"Are you coming or are you too afraid?"

Sela scoffed at him. She took her time getting out of her clothes, swaying her body as if in a dance. Magnus was feeling the effect in a matter of seconds.

"All right, here I am," she said, coming to Magnus. Magnus took a breath, intending to dive down. Sela laughed merrily.

"You can't be serious... You think you can hold your breath until I orgasm? I am not some horny human who can do it in under a minute!" she said, laughing. Magnus smirked, letting her have fun at his expense.

"We will see yet who will be the one laughing..." he said and dived down. He knelt on the riverbed and sat down on his legs. This was going to be so easy as water made their bodies lighter. He pulled Sela towards him, her pussy literally in his face. He took her legs and pulled her on him, so she was sitting on his shoulders with her pussy in his face. He was fully submerged and the water was reaching just below Sela's breasts. Magnus chuckled inwardly.

"I can't even count how many times I did this with Fiona," Magnus thought as the face of his former Mistress appeared in his mind. His face stretched into a big smile. After a moment of distraction, he cleared his thoughts and waved his hand. A tiny tunnel of air formed in the water, connecting his nose to the surface. He stretched the tunnel a dozen feet away from them, so Sela wouldn't be able to see the bubbles. And then he went for it.

"I hate that the water is spoiling the taste, but this is not about my pleasure... although, it is about winning," Magnus thought when he started feasting on the sweet pussy that was in his face. He looked up, laughing inwardly at the perplexed look on her face. She was expecting him to go all in, to try to make her come as fast as possible, yet he started licking and savoring her slowly, clearly taking his time. A minute passed. Then another, and another. Sela's eyes became glued to the water, struggling to see if he was drowning underneath her. She remained puzzled for a couple of minutes, and then she just relaxed and started really enjoying the attention of his lips and tongue. Magnus could feel her hips grinding into his face. Her hands came down on his head and she entwined them in his hair, pressing his face into her hungry pussy.

"Ahh!" Sela's muffled and distorted moans reached Magnus' ears as he pressed the attack on her pussy, pushing his tongue deep inside her and trying to stimulate her special spot. He felt her grind into his face, trying to rub her clit while his deep tongue-stabs brought her to the brink of an orgasm.

"OHHH!" Sela moaned and bucked hard, almost flipping them both over. Her orgasm was hitting her hard, and she was coming violently.

"AAAHHH!!" She almost screamed as she felt Magnus' lips switch to her clit, flicking and sucking on it aggressively and precipitating a secondary, even more explosive orgasm.

"AAEEOOWW!!" she kept screaming and moaning, feeling immense pleasure, while Magnus was struggling to maintain their balance. She was pulling at his hair and grinding herself in his face, her body swaying like a tree during a hurricane. Magnus stayed glued to her pussy, giving her unrelenting stimulation as her wild ride slowly settled down. Magnus slowed down with his tongue work and kept giving her just the gentlest of touches, his lips and tongue caressing more than stimulating. Sela sighed appreciatively, her body relaxing after a shattering orgasm.

They stayed like that for a while, until Magnus felt her arch and demand more stimulation. He gave her a different kind of stimulation this time, building up her orgasm and focusing on her clit, sucking on it gently. Feeling her grinding become more desperate, more urgent, Magnus started sucking on the clit, playing with his tongue and pressing it between his lips. He felt her buck and press his head hard into her pussy.

"This time, I want to savor the taste properly!" Magnus thought, setting his feet underneath him. He emerged suddenly, timing it with the explosion of her orgasm.

"AAAHH!" Sela moaned, the sound of her voice reaching Magnus easily this time. Sela was completely out of the water, sitting on his shoulders and arching and bucking hard, while Magnus kept licking her, enjoying her lovely taste, not diluted by the river water anymore.

"Mmmm... lovely..." Magnus moaned, drinking her juices and watching her pretty face stretch into a most satisfied smile.

"Ah!" Magnus said, lifting her off himself finally. "You taste amazing... yes... It is the taste of victory!" Magnus exclaimed, raising his hands. Sela put her hands on her hips, trying to scowl, but without much success.

"Only because you cheated! You used magic to do this!" she said, making a face.

"Who, me? I would never... We humans can stay underwater for hours... It is not our fault you Elves are so weak..." Magnus said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Is that so..." Sela said, her face turning into a wicked smile. "Well, in that case, this Elf is too weak after all this exercise. I am afraid I must go rest..." she said, glancing at his cock that was visibly hard. She gave him a wide smile and got out of the river. Picking up her clothes, she blew him a kiss and turned to go.

"Hey! You aren't really going to leave me like this?!" Magnus said, his words answered only by her merry laughter.

"Damn... The price of victory," he said, laughing at himself. He glanced down at his rock-hard cock. He used his kinetics to drain it. Jerking himself off wasn't something he was willing to do. The habit of orgasming only during actual sex and accepting when he was being denied the pleasure was deeply ingrained in him after five years of apprenticeship to Fiona.

That night, he had a most unusual dream. He was dreaming of Lanaya, of Fiona, of Sela, all of them taking turns to ride his cock. They rode and rode him endlessly, their pussies milking his cock, until he exploded into a fantastic orgasm! Magnus woke up, sweaty, feeling his body shake in orgasm. The early morning light showed him Sela's face between his legs, expertly sucking his cock. Magnus moaned and smiled, realizing her intentions.

"Mmm, this taste..." Sela said when Magnus' orgasm subsided. She licked her lips, savoring the taste of Magnus' seed that was resting in her belly. "It is the taste of victory!" she exclaimed, laughing.

"All right, all right... you win," Magnus said, laughing with her.

***

In the morning, Lanaya was waiting for him at their sparring spot. They dueled for the better part of an hour, their sweaty bodies touching often during their clashes, their eyes betraying longing and desire. The result was pretty even as Magnus' understanding of elven swordplay had grown considerably.