The Young Mage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh! Yess, yesss!" she moaned, feeling her orgasm build once again. Magnus responded with a moan of his own, feeling his balls churn with urgency.

"OOOHHH! YEEESSS!"

Her orgasmic cries resonated through the throne room, and in the back of his aroused mind, Magnus wondered if the guards would show up to investigate. He met her wild ride with pushes of his own, keeping himself on the brink of an orgasm and biting her breasts hungrily, leaving wet, red marks all over her chest.

"GODDESS!!" The Queen cried out once again, arching her body uncontrollably. When she finally came down from her orgasm, Magnus lifted her up to unsheathe his cock, ready to blow his load. The Queen smiled at him and extricated herself quickly, putting his cock between her tits. Magnus pushed his cock between her tits, working his hips with a wild pace, fucking those lovely globes and feeling his orgasm explode.

"AAANNGGGHH!!" Magnus roared, his cock spraying seed in endless spurts, covering Queen's tits, neck and face. She licked his cum with gusto as his cock worked in overdrive giving her more and more...

"Mmmmm!" she exclaimed, savoring his cum. "Sela was right all the way," she said with a playful smile, licking and swallowing his cum. Magnus finally started relaxing, feeling that his balls had no seed left to give.

"You were amazing, Your Highness!" Magnus said, smiling.

"I can't remember the last time I enjoyed sex this much," she said with a blissful smile. "You must promise to visit us again."

"Oh, I will, definitely. But the search for my sister is my absolute priority..."

"I understand. May the Goddess guide you and help you in your search, Magnus," she said, taking his face in her hands.

"Thank you, Your Highness. I really hope she does..."

***

A gentle breeze swayed the trees and the grass as if teasing the world by making their beautiful colors even more apparent. Magnus looked around himself, filling his eyes with the beauty of nature and filling his lungs with the scent. He wanted so much to carry some of this beauty with him, suddenly envying the inhabitants of this incredible valley. His hands were busy buckling his new sword to the saddle, but his eyes wandered everywhere, trying to make the most of these last moments. Lost in his thoughts, he almost didn't notice a graceful form approach... He turned his head to meet Lanaya's beautiful, piercing eyes. They both stood in awkward silence, just gazing into each other.

"So... you are leaving then... I... I just wanted to wish you safe travels..." Lanaya said, trying to keep her voice level.

"I... thank you. I am heading far to the west... Hopefully, I will find some answers there," Magnus said with a sigh. Lanaya nodded with sympathy. They were both indecisive, both of them feeling strong attraction towards the other person, yet knowing it was impossible to tell when and if they would see each other again....

"I hate these damn goodbyes... I should probably just thank her and leave... it is the most sensible thing to do..." Magnus thought as the awkward silence stretched... "Ah, to hell with it!"

Finding his resolve, he moved towards Lanaya, and she went to him as well after a moment of hesitation. They embraced passionately, their lips meeting in a sensual kiss, their arms squeezing each other tight.

"I will see you again, E'arin Siann," Lanaya said, catching her breath after a long kiss. "We will start dealing with humans once again, and we will probably be visiting some of your kingdoms soon."

"We will see each other again," Magnus said with confidence, squeezing her hand lovingly.

"Until then... I want a good luck charm," Lanaya said, pulling her knife out and taking a lock of Magnus' hair. Magnus kissed her once again, just briefly touching her soft lips before he finally climbed into the saddle. He realized that delaying any longer would be just pure torture. Pulling at his horse's reins and riding away, he turned his head once again, sharing a final loving smile with Lanaya. As her eyes followed the horse and its rider who kept getting smaller and smaller, Lanaya took a deep breath and smiled.

"May the Goddess watch over you, E'arin Siann," she said, gripping the lock of hair in her hand.

End of Chapter 2.

***

I want to encourage you to vote and comment on my story. It means a lot to me!