The Young Man Next Door Pt. 02

Story Info
Evan comes over for some more fun.
791 words
4.58
8.3k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan and I went to our own homes, he smiled at me and grabbed his crotch as he walked away, I was ready for yet another load if he had one to feed me. I was busy in the kitchen, I went in the spare bedroom to get something, yeah okay it was to see if Evan was still up.

I peeked thru the blinds only to find him standing there in his room naked and stroking his fabulous cock. I opened the blinds completely and stood there watching him jerk himself off, I motioned for him to put it in my mouth instead of wasting all that good cum.

He smiled and pulled on his shorts and a tee, I saw him sneak out of the back door, he was at my side door gently knocking. I opened the door, but I had a surprise for him this time, I was completely naked, he stood there, and his hand went to my engorged cock.

"Damn nice cock Bill, can I taste it?"

"Get in here and find out mister, I really want another load out of that cock of yours as well."

"I might have a load or two left inside of me."

I took his hand and lead him to my room, he tore off his clothes and we got on the bed, we got into a sixty-nine position, him on top me, being force fed his massive pole. I took his big cock to the base then back out; I sucked I swallowed that cock of his wanting to be fed.

His hips started to pump my mouth, his cock in deep, then almost completely out, I spread his legs so I could see that perfect hole, so perfect and winking at me as his cock started to push out yet another load for me to feast on.

I sucked down and his balls released their payload, this load was as big as the first two, he pushed his cock in deep as the last of it filled my throat. He held his cock deep inside my mouth, I needed air, I would suffocate if I did not get air soon, what a way to go.

Once he got his bearings back, he focused on my own cock, his technique not perfect but damn it had been so long since the last time I had shot a load. I felt it deep inside of me as my body was about to shoot.

The wave shot right thru me like a tidal wave, my body contorted, my cock stiffened, my balls tucked in. The first shot hit him in the back of his throat, he coughed, then the second one caught him by surprise. He pulled back just as the third and fourth shot hit him in the mouth, my cock never seemed to stop shooting.

I was covered in cum, his face white with my seed, he licked at it, he swallowed what he could, I reached over and grabbed a towel I had ready to wipe himself off. He rolled off of me and lay there beside me, his mouth open, his cock deflated.

I looked over at him and he smiled at me, he touched his cock and kind of smiled.

"Not sure this little guy has seen so much action ever in his lifetime."

"Little? Are you kidding me here? You do not have a small cock."

He smiled at me, and we both laughed, we repositioned and lay propped up on my pillows.

"Dammit Bill you are on accomplished cocksucker, I don't have any more gas in the tank right now and my cock is a bit sensitive."

"Bet I could get another load of you."

"I bet you could, but I will not let you even try at this moment in time."

He looked at me and smiled, he leaned in and kissed me, he and I made out for a bit then he said he had to get home before they noticed him gone. He promised to come back real soon, I told him I would keep the side door open to just come by anytime.

He smiled at this, he could come by anytime and have his cock sucked, he really liked that idea. He got dressed and I walked him to the door, he kissed me once again as he was about to leave.

"Thank you very much Bill, look forward to this again real soon."

"You're most welcome, and thank you for sucking mine as well, maybe next time I can rim that ass of yours."

His eyebrows went up his eyes grew larger, he was intrigued by the thought of this, he walked out and smiled at me.