The Young Man Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time he just let her set the pace that she wanted, content to be with her, to be in her, to let her teach him how to make love. Having orgasmed twice already, he had excellent control now, and they slowly copulated for several minutes, letting the orgasms come along, savoring being coupled together. As they approached their respective climaxes, the passion of their kissing increased, then dropped off again as they just held each other, cheek to cheek, anticipating. She was breathing through her mouth in short, rapid puffs of air and began to whisper to him softly between breaths, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me slowly. That's right fuck me slow and good. You're gonna make me cum, baby. Oh yes!"

She was indeed about to cum and so she started fucking him really hard to bring the ecstasy on. He started fucking harder too and soon he was pounding himself into her so hard the cast-iron bed began to slide around on the floor. She grunted with each push and then began to wail with the intense pleasure of the mounting orgasm, and her vagina began to spasm again as he heaved and groaned and filled her again with his cum. He was a fountain, an endless fountain of youth and vitality and thick, viscous cum.

Once he had spent himself for the third time that afternoon, he lay heavily atop her, unable to move for several minutes. He struggled to catch his breath. She caressed the back of his head and kissed his cheek tenderly. She could feel his penis limp inside her vagina and she contracted her vaginal muscles to squeeze the last juice out of him. Finally, he pushed himself up off her and rolled over onto his back. His cock lay to one side. Just for show, she rose to her knees, bent down and kissed him there, then she reached up to the camera and shut it off again.

This time, she got up and went into the bathroom for a few minutes, then she came back to the bed wondering whether either of them would still want more. She was exhausted for the moment, but she was not sure she wanted to quit just yet. They still had an hour to go, and she intended to make the most of their time together this day.

She lay down on her side next to him and placed her arm across his chest. She studied his profile. He was so young and so good looking. This was truly a joy.

Their remaining time ticked away slowly. She began to talk, to ask questions. She knew almost nothing about him, she realized, and it was time to find out. He told her about his family, his plans for school in another town far away, his hopes and dreams for the future. She liked him, and was glad to affirm that. She considered trying to do him once more, but she really had had enough for awhile, and he did not seem to want any more just now either.

In awhile, she observed that his three hours were up. He looked at the clock on the night stand and groaned. It was time to go. The afternoon of his dreams was over. Would there, could there, ever be another day like this? It seemed unlikely.

"You know," she offered, as he pulled his clothes back on. "I have really enjoyed being with you. I know this can't go on for much longer. If nothing else, you are going away to school. And, you really need to find a girlfriend who is closer to your own age—and not married!" She laughed at that, and he chuckled a little too. They were sharing the same thoughts. They both knew there would soon be an end.

"I do hope we can see each other again before you go," she continued as she pulled on her bathrobe and got ready to escort him to the door. "There are many ways to make love," she said, grasping his arm and turning him to look into his eyes. "We have only scratched the surface, really." At that, she touched his chest with the palm of her hand and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him softly on the lips for, perhaps, the last time.

She led him down the stairs and to the door. "Just remember," she finally said. "I am very fond of you and you will always be my friend as long as you want." She steered him to the door. He turned to look at her and she smiled, and they kissed goodbye. "Let's see what happens," she concluded. He nodded solemnly, turned away and left. They both hoped this was not really the end. Not yet!

She called her husband. He was on the Edens Expressway, nearly home. "I've got video," she said.

He became erect immediately. "You worn out?" he asked sheepishly.

"Not quite. Want me to shower or stay like I am?"

"Stay like you are, my love. Just as you are."

12