The Young Man Next Door Pt. 03

Story Info
Evan comes in and he and I take this further.
867 words
4.35
9.7k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I was busy working on a project for work, I had music playing and was engrossed on what I was doing. I looked up from my computer screen to find him laid out on my kitchen island naked. He smiled and I started to laugh, he was about to get off when I told him to stay exactly where he was.

I went to the island and ran my hands all over his magnificent body, I leaned in and kissed him from head to delicious toe. I sucked I licked him in all places imaginable, he moaned he groaned, he even yelped out a few times as the spots I was manipulating were so sensitive and no one had ever licked him there.

I changed his position, so his ass was hanging over the edge of the island, I got him to hold his legs, I wanted to be able to rim that perfect ass without distractions. I kissed my way to his butt crack, from his feet to his thighs, I ran my tongue all along his muscular thighs till I was at his balls.

I sucked his balls in and slowly went to his hole, even his taint was sensitive, once my tongue was close, he was much more verbal. When the tip of my tongue landed on his pucker, he screamed like someone was torturing him.

I was soft and gentle at first, my tongue barely touching his hole, he was squirming, begging me to never stop. I put more pressure so my tongue might breach his tight hole, he was delirious at this point, he reached over and pulled my face into his ass.

"Oh, Bill Please don't stop, I'm going to cum, please don't stop."

I pressed in deeper; my hands went to his engorged cock; I gently stroked it he was pouring out precum like a tree leaks sap. I pulled his ass in tighter and pressed my tongue deeper, he screamed as his cock shot, he got his face his hair, all over my island, and some on the floor.

I took his sensitive cock in my mouth and swallowed it deep; I worked his cock so I could get yet another load out of him. He moaned as my mouth sucked his cock in deep, my tongue worked his shaft, his knob so sensitive and ready to shoot once again.

He pulled my head to his cock as he was about to unload once more, his hips pushed his engorged cock deep down my throat. His body shook as his cock blew its load deep inside of my mouth, I sucked I swallowed all he could give and still wanted more.

Watching him as his body went thru the orgasm, he looked so incredibly sexy, he lay there naked vulnerable, and smiling of course. His hands laced together behind his head, his legs dangling over the edge of the island, I had my own hot man dish ready to be served up.

He sat up and slid off the island, standing there in front of me his eyes on mine, his lips inches from my own. He pressed me to the cupboards and pressed his lips to mine, his tongue wrestled with my own, he pushed me down till I was on the floor, with him on top of me kissing me.

He pulled off my tee and slid my shorts off, my rock-hard cock slapped my abs as it got out of my tight shorts. He was all over my cock and balls, he swallowed three quarters of my cock down his throat, I laced my hands behind my head and let him go at it.

He worked my cock, he really was getting better learning from some of the techniques I used on him, my only wish was someone had shown me all of this when I was his age. He sucked my cock till I was on edge, he milked my cock till I shot a massive load deep inside of him.

He lay on top of me kissing me on the floor in the kitchen, he looked me in the eyes then his lips were back on mine.

"Love kissing you Bill, you are such a great kisser."

"Love kissing you as well Evan, most men are not into it."

He pulled back and got to his feet, he pulled me up, grabbed his clothes and said he had to get home before they noticed he was gone. I pulled on my own clothes and went back to the work I needed to get done.

I smiled at the fact that he had come in and laid out naked on my island, I really should have taken some pictures, or maybe a video, perhaps a cam show next time. I got the work done then decided on something for dinner.

I got dinner in the oven and went to check what Evan was up too, he was in his room, naked of course, he messaged me on Squirt saying he had to get this project done. I can tell you I was somewhat disappointed that he would not be over to play.