The Young Warrior

Story Info
A young warrior candidate gets his first real mission...
3.5k words
4
6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am grateful to Demiurging for helping me with the story as an editor.

All of the characters are above 18!

*****

Moe was a young warrior candidate in the Kingdom of Argiolis. The kingdom itself lay mostly in a stony, desert, dry land. It was cut in half by a long but narrow valley with rifts in the stones which contained lakes, and waterfalls. The whole area was surrounded by a huge desert. Argiolis was like a country-sized Oasis. Its people were mostly warriors and had a strict social structure. The male children had to acquire the skills of survival very early, as their environment was hostile. The land was full of caves and lairs, which were forbidden for the young.

Moe just finished his training and awaited his first mission. The training was the toughest challenge in the known world. The boys were separated from their mothers at the age of 8 and they were raised by soldiers and monks. After the age of 16, they had to hunt their own dinner, and they lived in little groups. There were 10 young cadets in one group. They had to build their own tent, their own fireplace and had to craft their own bows. By the age of 20 they became masters of bow, spear, shield, sword, and hunting.

Moe just came back to his tent from the Council on the evening and hopped into his hammock. Every young warrior had an evaluation by the Council at the age of 20. If they pass, they get their first real mission. If not, they have one more year to prepare for the next evaluation. If they fail again, they would never be soldiers and could live only as a second-class citizen.

Moe was really excited, if the Council allows, he would be the first warrior in his group to get a real assignment.

A courier stepped into the tent "I have a message for Moe!"

Moe jumped out from his hammock and ran to the courier "That's me!"

"I got a message from the Council. Take this papyrus, read it on your own, then put it into the fire." The courier left.

Moe rolled out the papyrus very slowly and carefully.

"You will be sent to the Serpent Caves which are located north of our village, beyond the olive fields. The Council thinks that the Tyrfnas has a hideout there. You will search for evidence, count them if you can, but you are not allowed to fight with them. If they spot you, you must run away and hide for 2 days before you can return to the village. You will leave this night, and you have 4 days. You will report directly to the Council. You go alone. If you are captured, you can not tell where you come from. If you can free yourself you must wait 2 days before coming back to the village.

"Kalí Týchi young warrior!"

Moe released the papyrus with his left hand, and it curled up. "I understand."

He turned to his mates "Guys, I think I got it!" He stood in the middle of the tent, his face was proud and he smiled.

"Congrats Moe!" the others clapped and cheered. "Then let's have a drink!"

"I'm am afraid I can not drink now. I have to leave this night and search for Tyrfnas".

"Where?" the others asked. They were excited and wanted to know everything.

"I am not allowed to tell it. I have to go alone."

"Alone? The veterans always told that one soldier is like a pale, virgin woman in the middle of a barbarian village. That is why we fight in phalanx."

"I know, but it's a scout mission."

"Take care of yourself, if you finish we want to know every little detail!"

"Of course!" Moe laughed. "I have to prepare"

He stood up and went to his hammock. His armor and weapons were under it. Only the spears and shields were outside of the tent. He grabbed his water bladder, went out of the tent, and filled it with water by the well. After this, he went back to his equipment and started to apply them onto his body.

A whispering voice came from behind "Take care of yourself. I am very proud of you you know?"

Moe turned over "I know Gligor. And I will take care of myself."

Gligors arms reached around Moe's neck from behind and helped to tie the leather ropes of Moe's breastplate. Then Gilgor pulled him close to his face. Their eyes locked and held "Take..care...of...yourself!" Gilgor caressed Moe's bare still bare, muscled stomach. He was a little afraid, what if its the last time he sees Moe. He wanted to show all of his love. He started to lick Moe's lips, then pushed his tongue into Moe's mouth. It was a deep kiss, but could not last long.

"I have to go. I will come back in a few days, then we will continue. Take care of the guys!"

"I will. May Fortuna open her thighs for you!" yelled Gilgor after Moe.

Moe left the village. The lights and the sounds of the busy streets were getting fainter. There were two guards standing at the border of the village. Moe saluted to them, took a deep breath, and stepped over the boundary. There was almost pitch darkness, only the moon providing some blurry light. The air became cold. He just walked along the dirt road towards the Olive Fields. He took a look back but the village was not visible. There was darkness and silence everywhere.

He stopped after a few more kilometers and prepared his sleeping place.

***

He woke up in the morning, the birds sang on the olive trees, the sun shone. It was a really nice morning. He ate some of his dried bread and continued the mission.

After a few hours he saw the rocks and the entrances of the caves. They were very deep caves and they meandered like mazes. It was forbidden to go into them further than 30 steps without a pathfinder veteran.

He lay on the ground, under a bush and waited there a few hours motionless. As he could not see any movement, he crawled out and picked his sword and bow only with two arrows. He did not take his armor and shield, they were heavy and loud. Moe had to move quickly and silently. He left the rest of his equipment under the bush in the dry, yellow grass.

He turned his head to the left, then to the right. He memorized the directions, then started off towards the caves.

He walked into the cave very slowly and carefully, counting his steps.

"Ahhw. What is this smell? Where does it come from?"

It got harder and harder to move his legs, and when he wanted to take one more step his right leg did not move. Then he tried to move his other leg, but it was stuck too. He looked down and saw as he stood in mud. His feet were totally sunken into the smelling, brown bog. He dropped his sword and untied his sandals. He could slip free his feet and crawled out from the marsh. The sandals had disappeared, so he had to continue the mission barefoot. The rocks and the prickly weeds hurt his soles, but it could not stop him. He had 10 steps left until had to turn back, but his curiosity made him forget about the rules...

He pressed deeper and deeper into the cave, it was getting darker and darker, then he heard something. There were two Tyrfnas. Their bones were plainly visible through their thin, grey skin. Their faces were like some grotesque gnomes with pointed ears. They were as tall as an adult human, but they had long tails which could be used as a very effective whip. They were scouts, because their bodies were thin, and had no weapons. Moe could beat them without any trouble, but he was not allowed to fight with them. He slowly started to back off, but he stepped onto a sharp rock with his bare foot and fell to the ground. The Tyrfnas heard it and turned around. One of them jumped onto Moe, hooked a huge claw into his tunic, and tore it off. In the meantime, Moe stabbed the monster into its chest. It collapsed to the ground and its black blood ran out from the deep wound. It was dead.

The other creature screamed loud, Moe was certain, that the others heard it. He grabbed his sword and ran towards the monster. The Tyrfna wanted to jump out but Moe cut off one of its legs. It screamed louder and suddenly moved its arm towards Moe. The monster could not hurt him, but its sharp claws tore the rest of the tunic. The fabric slices fell to the ground, and Moe's whole body became uncovered. He could not even notice that he was naked, he cut off the beast's arms, and then its head. The squirting black blood made a big mess. He stood there, panted, the black blood dripped down from his sword. He looked around to make sure there were no other Tyrfnas left, then he took a look at himself.

"That's just great." He realized what happened. His muscled stomach was soaked in the creature's blood. He tried to collect the rest of his clothes, but they were so badly damaged he could use it only for cleaning his body. He had to leave the caves. The enemy knew that he was there.

He ran through the caves, a familiar smell crawled into his nose. It was the bog. He went around it, the exit was close. The light of the sun was visible, but then he collapsed. His sole was bleeding heavily. In the first seconds, the adrenaline killed the pain, but now it became unbearable.

"Oh no. Not now!" He had nothing with which he could cover the wound. He was totally naked, with only the sword in his hand.

He got up and wanted to run, but could not put his weight onto his left foot. The screaming of the monsters became deafening.

"No, no, no. Just a few seconds!"

He started to panic. Not because of his safety, but he really did not want to fail on his first mission. That would be direly shameful.

He hobbled out of the cave, but then he heard roars from behind. He turned over and two big Tyrfna warriors were standing in the entrance of the cave and they had 2 hyenas on chains. Those Tyrfnas were clearly not scouts. The size of their bodies were like bears, with huge, thick, muscled limbs. Moe just stood there wounded, naked, alone, with only a sword. Like a virgin pale woman in the middle of a barbarian village... He collected all his strength and jumped between the two beasts... The last thing he saw, was a fist which had the size of Moe's head...

***

He slowly regained consciousness. He was tied to a wooden rod like a hunted animal as the monsters carried him. He had no clothes and he lost his sword.

They were deep inside the caves. Only candles provided some light. They arrived at a kind of jail complex. The monsters dropped him to the ground then brought him into a cell. A scout Tyrfna stepped into the cell and tied Moe's arms to the walls.

"Now as you have no clothes, I have a good idea to make sure that you can not escape."

The monster grabbed Moe's penis, hooked a string around it, and tied the string's other end to an iron ring on the floor very tight.

"Try to frolic now human." the monster left the cell and closed the iron grids.

Moe backed out. His naked body suspended there in a standing position, his wrists were cuffed together above his head, his sweat ran down his abs, his penis was tied to the ground. He could not move even if he wanted to. Sometimes a Tyrfna looked into the cell to be sure their prisoner was still there.

***

Moe woke up and thought it was just a bad dream. But when he looked around he realized that he was still in the cave, tied without his clothes.

A Tyrfna looked into his cell and yelled "he is awake!"

The monster opened the door and two other Tyrfnas stepped in.

"Don't worry little human. We know everything. We know where you come from and why, so we will not interrogate you. We are going to sell you as a slave"

They poured cold water onto Moe's body, to make him clean. Then one of the creatures stepped next to the tied Moe and held a clay pot under his nose. He breathed in that strange sweet steam.

"What... what is this?" asked Moe in a very weak voice.

"We make sure that you worth your price." Moe's penis started to grow, so they untied it.

"It's a good sign"

Moe did not understand what was happening, but he got more and more aroused, as blood slowly filled his member.

"What did you-" he could not speak for his moans.

His muscles became strained, his abs and tights were rock solid, his penis pulsated. Moe was in heaven within his brain, but his body remained in the hell of the monsters.

The unknown steaming liquid had a very strong effect on the human brain and body. He squirted his semen all over the floor. The drool dripped down on the sides of his lips, all of his muscles were strained, as the orgasm took over his body.

"Finally. At least he worths his price, I tell it to the Centurion."

The creatures left the cell.

The feeling did not fly away. He was trapped in pleasure. He squirted his remaining semen again and again. The non-stop orgasm became dry, there was nothing left in his testicles, but the reflexes and muscles did not stop working. After a while, his body and brain gave up and he lost consciousness.

Moe's motionless body just hung there, his penis became semi-flaccid but still dripped semen. Yesterday, he was the first warrior from his group who got a real mission. He was proud and felt himself unbeatable. Now he was captured, helpless, naked, and totally shamed...

***

"Where... Where are you taking me?" Moe was tied to a wooden rod again, as the monsters carried it on their shoulders

"To the slave market. An adult fertile male human who was a warrior. When the slave -merchant guild sees your body, they will pay as much as we want"

The slave-merchant guild was a human guild, but they had "wares" from all species from every corner of the world. It was a very rich, if not the richest community. They went through the Kingdom only once a month. They were not welcomed there, as they bought and sold humans from this land. They taught the Tyrfnas to speak. The King ordered if someone saw them within the borders, he has to kill the slave traders. But here they could buy their most valuable humans.

The Tyrfna group arrived at the slave exchange on the edge of the desert. They tied Moe to a wooden cross, his legs and arms were spread, and his body still naked. They set up the crosses. Moe saw that there were more slaves around him. Two human females, and another human male. But all of them had some rags on their bodies. Only Moe was naked. The other male was a thin, poorly built beggar, but the two females were slim, red-haired, young, pretty women. They were probably from the Artists Village. As Moe slowly started to regain some energy, he yelled to their detainers:

"Hey, the sun is burning, Give me some clothes already!"

A Tyrfna stepped to him: "Pay for it, or shut your mouth!"

"Pay?" Moe asked back.

"With gold. If you can't, your body remains bare"

In the meantime, the slave-trader caravan arrived. Each of them were sitting on a horse or on a camel. And there were two horse-drawn carriages among them for the slaves. They were like rolling prisons with iron grids.

Two merchants got off their horses. One of them wore a Turban and the other a Hijab. Both of them had their faces covered. While they got closer they removed the fabric so their faces became visible. The one with the turban was an older, bearded male, but the one with the hijab was a younger female. Her skin was middle-brown with huge beautiful eyes. She was like a queen.

The woman headed to the female detainees, but in the meantime, her eyes were running across Moe's body. A young adult warrior tied to a cross, all his muscles were almost perfectly toned, and he was totally naked. Not a bad sight for a woman, not a bad sight for everyone. Moe was mesmerized by that beautiful face. He saw as she licked her lips while she stared at him. But in that moment the woman "woke up" pulled back her tongue, and turned away.

The older slave merchant discussed something with the Tyrfna.

In the meantime, the female merchant took off the rags from the female slaves, making their bodies as naked as Moe's. They had bright, light skin, flat stomachs with small breasts, and almost perfectly shaped bottoms with graceful thighs. Their pink nipples gleamed on their white breasts. They looked like the beautiful sirens from the ancient tales.

Something red shone between their legs. Moe pushed his head to be able to see it. It was their fine, clean red public hair. The female merchant examined their body very closely. She caressed their stomach and thighs, then grasped their nude breasts. It looked like she enjoyed playing with girls... When she started to fumble between their legs, Moe's eyes opened so wide without any blink, that tears started to flow from their corners. He had never seen nude girls before especially not such attractive ones like these.

But in that moment the older slave merchant stepped to Moe to check the "wares".

"You look strong and healthy" he checked every corner of Moe's body. His feet, his knees, his stomach, his arms, back, neck, face, and hair. He swiped away Moe's young public hair to check his crotch.

Then he gripped Moe's testicles. "Yes, you are in perfect health". He even examined Moe's penis to make sure there were no lesions on it.

"There is a scar on his left sole" Noted the Merchant. "Minus ten percent from the price."

"Fine." replied the Tyrfna.

"Is it fertile?!"

"It is! Do you want to see it?

"Ahh, that will be disgusting, but we have to make sure." answered the merchant.

The Tyrfna brought the "magic" liquid again and put the cup under Moe's face. He inhaled that steaming, menthol liquid.

His penis started to grow.

The merchant yelled behind himself: "Amira, come here! You are the healer, what do you think?"

Moe got scarred. Would that beautiful, woman see his orgasm? It would be the total humiliation for him. He did not want to close his eyes, but could not resist. His head fell back, his eyes closed, and deep moans left his throat as his penis throbbed more and more intense.

The woman came to them and saw the moaning, squirming, naked Moe. Then she took a look at his grown, pulsating hard penis. Moe's heartbeats were clearly visible through his extremely throbbing phallus. The woman started to feel something warm between her thighs. According to the Code of Slave Merchants, it was forbidden to feel anything for the slaves, but nobody can ignore biology...

She could not resist. She leaned her face forward, closer to Moe's groin.

"Let's see, as I can see everything works fine here." The throbbing male genitalia was in her face almost touching her skin. Although the air was warm, she could feel Moe's heat on her face. She pushed his testicles with one of her fingers to see the sides of them.

"Yes, everything is fine". At that moment the pleasure reached its climax, and Moe squirted his semen. All of his juice landed on the woman's face.

"Oh, the Goddess!" She hissed and backed away. She pretended to be angry, but inside she was craving for more. The Tyrfna and the other merchant laughed.

Moe's body was trapped in that orgasmic state until his brain gave up again and lost his consciousness.

Amira cleaned her face with a cloth. She wanted to lick it clean, but she wiped away this thought. She was still confused, and aroused, but tried to gather herself. She had seen many things as a healer, but this happened too suddenly.

Amira went back to Moe to check the scar on his sole. "It's quite ugly, but I can heal it once we are home."

"Then we buy this male. What about the two females?" asked the older merchant from Amira.

"Well, one of them is innocent no more. The other is worth its price."

He turned to the Tyrfnas: "Then bring that male." he pointed on to the unconscious, nude Moe.

"And the girl from the right." Now he pointed onto the still naked female. "And put some rags on them already!"

***

To be continued...