All Comments on 'The Young Widow Ch. 07'

by flman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More Please

Great story one of the best i've ever read, is it going to go any further? I hope so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Chapter

The chapter is excellent along with your other chapters. This fine work is very hot and enjoyable. Please continue the story. Thank you!

bigd44xbigd44xalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

I have just finished reading all 7 chapters. What a fantastic story and it just keeps getting better! Can't wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So Hot

I have just finished reading the seven chapters and am so turned and dripping wet that I shall have to seek relief.. Very well written. Please may we have some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

great story parts 1 to 7. more of anne and jen please

jon99tjon99tover 11 years ago
good story

it was great story parts 1 to 7. more of anne and jen please

robinmoyrobinmoyabout 11 years ago
great

tremendous story please continue with anne jen and lori

SwifthawkSwifthawkalmost 11 years ago
I have to say I'm more than a bit disapointed

I tripped over this series and noticed that you haven't added to it in the last 3 years. So, yes, I knew going in that I could be left hanging, but was hopeful when I noticed a follow up story about the sister that I would get some kind of closure. Unfortunately that's not the case. Furthermore, I also realize that you (like many others) have a life and that you write for your enjoyment and not necessarily for us fans (who sometimes forget that we are getting wonderful stories at ZERO charge). Taking all that into consideration, it's still cruel to not finish. You truely have a skill at story telling and this series (sex aside, I'm sorry, but while I enjoy the erotica of it all, I just love good stories) has been well written. While I doubt that my words would inspire you to finish this (lol..or even if you read it), but I do hope you do so.

Anyways, thanks for sharing this tale with us and I hope that one day you may finish it. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The last chapter blew it for me.

You had a perfect opportunity to make this into a good coming of age story but decided to keep as a pure stroke story. What a waste.

You should have had Jen falling for her 1st love - Anne.

Anne has Jen agree to not have sex.

Jen finds out that Anne and Lori had sex. She feels rejected, pushed aside by Anne.

Anne needs to reconcile her feelings for Jen. Why did she invite Jen on the vacation and then snub her?

Instead you have a young girl who has never had a boyfriend or any other lover who clearly loves this woman and her kids, all of a sudden in a 3-some like an experienced dyke.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Good series

I really enjoyed this series. While it could have used a judicious editor at times, it flowed well and was quite erotic. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great up to . . .

the point that you threw your characters convictions and personalities out he window and went for stroke over story. It is entirely possible that all 3 could end up in bed together, but Anne care too much for Jen. At the least she should have gone upstairs and said "Jen, honey, we need to talk about something with my sister." If anyone sleeps with Anne that night it should have been Jen. Period.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
What Happened?😭

I'm in total agreement with the comments of the other participants. This story started losing its heart in the sixth chapter. And I guess you and your editor were too blind to see it. That's why I've chosen not too rate chapters 6-7. 😭😭😭

silverace1silverace1almost 6 years ago
A real turn on!!

I may be a 75 year old man but am still turned on when I read about women making love. There is nothing more beautiful!! Keep it up please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ruined the whole story with this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stop while you are ahead. This series is proof of that. The moment a lesbian story "experiments" with straight sex then "experiments" with incest you get a "shotgun" story. Meaning you spray everything hoping something sticks. This really should have stopped in chapter one but the author and the readers got greedy. Story ruined.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous