The Younger Sister Pt. 01

Story Info
Meeting her sister for the first time.
2.1k words
4.22
11.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlsXpo
mlsXpo
13 Followers

Eline and Elena

Part1: Her little sister puts on a show

^ all caracters in this story all +18 or older ^

When i was 19 years old, i met Eline for the first time at school.

We started talking on a school journey to Spain, the entire trip we hung out together, we laughed, made fun,.. And truthfully enjoyed each other. For 5 days we were inseparable and I was starting to like the Eline I met there, who wasn't anything like the Eline I knew from school.

Once back, we tried to keep in touch but kind of drifted away from each other.

Her mother teaches at our school, (and she really, really didn't like me),her father was a big time professor at university with a huge drinking problem.

Momie was a horrible (crazy actually) person, her daughter had to follow the rules, do everything a good girl does, get good grades, study hard, and find a real nice lawyer or doctor to marry and get some kids.

Although she was almost 19, She was hardly allowed to party or go out, only if she stayed 'with a friend' to do homework together, she could sneak out and go to a bar, or a party, or hang with friends.

She had never been drunk, didn't do any drugs, she was a bit prudish, shy, and hadn't "lived" much yet. She did have a beautiful body though, athletic, dark curly long hair, green eyes, she was a real bomb, turning heads wherever she went.

I on the other hand was out every weekend (and most school nights), hanging with friends, doing stupid things.

A couple of months later, when her father's driveway had to be built, she asked me if I would be willing to do it with his help. She knew that on holidays and weekends I worked with a contractor, and after introduction I agreed to do the job. One condition; only if she agreed to help me by bringing the tiles and stuff. She agreed.

Luckily the father was a totally different person, okay he was an alcoholic, but other than that he was a nice person, who lost his daughters after the divorce, because of some crazy accusations she threw at him. Court allowed him to see them again once they were 14 years old, and the kids loved him enough to see through the badmouthing her mother did al the time.

At the start of my vacation I began the works to the driveway. It was early in July, and the weather was great, sunny, temperatures going up to 27°, and a cool breeze.

I started early round 6 o'clock digging out the old driveway. Around 8 her father came out and came over to chat. He explained again what he had in mind, where he wanted what and so on. Then he told me had to go to this seminar at the university, followed by a couple of days spent with his girlfriend in south-france. 'I think the girls will be up around 10 or 11 o'clock, both of them promised to help out' he told me, if there is a problem or something you can call me.

He wasn't gone for more than 10 minutes when the lights in the living room switched on.

A couple of seconds later the garage door opened and her sister walked out up to me.

At first, I didn't notice her, but when I turned the excavator, I saw her waving at me from the side.

I turned of the excavator and she walked over.

It was obvious she just rolled out of bed, her hair looked tousled, her eyes still sleepy, and she was wearing nothing more than a short light sleeping dress.

'Good morning, I'm Elena, Eline's sister, I already know who you are' she winked 'could I please you with a coke, a coffee, or you want anything else?'

I told her a coffee does sound nice. She looked up with this smiling dreamy face, 'coming right up Mr!'. As she turned around and walked towards the house.

Her dress covered barely half her butt, and fluttered up with every step she took.

Revealing the little black string covering her pussy, disappearing between her legs.

'Holy fucking shit' I thought to myself. This is by far the best first impression anyone ever gave me.

Elena was only 9 and a half months younger than Eline. And turned 18last month, She's about same hight as her, a little more curved than her sister but still slim. Blonde, brownish curled hair, and the same green eyes.

Eline had told me about Elena's 'wild' side, and I think I know what she meant now.

Eline was raised with a very short leash, and had to live up to mom's expectations. She was punished for the least misbehaviour, often out of proportions, and because she was 'responsible' for Elena, when the youngest did something wrong the punishment was for both of them.

Eline was more 'drilled' to listen to their mother and do as she's told. Elena on the other hand couldn't care less about what mommy thought or the punishment that would come, she mostly did her thing and whatever made her happy.

5minutes later she came back out and signed me to come to her.

'Coffee-break!' she smiled, and made me followed her to the living room. She pointed at the couch and told me to sit down. 'Black/milk/sugar?' uhm, a little milk and a little sugar please.

She came back from the kitchen holding two coffee's and sat down across from me.

It felt a bit awkward at first. Whilst she was blowing her coffee, I could see her checking me out from top to bottom. 'Eline usually doesn't wake up before 12, so I guess till then you'll have to be happy with my assistance' she smiled.

I sipped my coffee, not knowing what to answer, and she caught me peeking at her nipples poking at the fabric of her dress.

'Lucky for you, most work for now is with the excavator, so you won't have to work your ass off for now' is smiled at her.

She almost looked disappointed, 'But it's always handy to have someone close to give a hand now and then." I added.

The smile on her face came back, and she pulled up her knees, placing her feet in the couch.

This gave me a straight peek at the black fabric covering her pussy between her legs.

She noticed me watching and leaned forward to put her cup on the table.

The dress released from her body as she did this, and because of the big opening around her neck I got treated to a peek of her exposed breasts. I'm pretty sure she knew she just flashed me her titties, and the black string between her legs was getting moist, and her nipples were rock hard poking the dress by now.

I took a last sip of my coffee and stood up. 'I'm going to work on, if you don't mind' I smiled at her.

Okay, i'll be out in a minute.

'Sure!' I replied and walked out of the living room. Halfway through I thought about asking her if she wanted to bring a coke when she came outside. I turned around, and got half the words out of my mouth when my voice choked as I saw Elena touching herself on the couch. She had one hand underneath her string, caressing her pussy whilst her other hand on her belly, pulled up her dress to just beneath her breasts. Her head was tilted back and her eyes closed. I don't think she heard my question about the coke, or at least she didn't respond to it.

I hesitated to turn and go outside, when she ran her hand under the dress over her breasts. By slowly kneading them, she pushed her dress higher and higher until her bare breasts were exposed completely.

With her other hand she was fingering herself and she started to moan softly.

I almost couldn't believe what was happening. This girl I just met half an hour ago was right in front of me, almost completely naked bringing herself to a climax, not knowing I was still watching her.

Her moaning got more intense and I could see by the movements of her body she was getting close to the edge. Suddenly she lifted her head and I could swear she opened her eyes and looked at me, only for a split second before throwing her head back again and loosing herself completely.

Her body started to tremble and her breathing was getting heavy.

She started to cum as her body spasmed and I watched her crawling in the sofa.

Her face was now pointed towards me, but her eyes were still closed when she suddenly gave 2 short loud moans, and I could see the fluids gushing over her fingers. She was still shaking from her orgasm when I noticed she had opened one eye slightly to see if I was still enjoying the show.

Meanwhile I had taken a step back, and was out of her sight.

I could see a little disappointment on her face as she thought I had already left.

As she straightened up, I quietly went outside, and continued working the driveway again.

After a small hour, Elena walked out of the garage again, this time wearing a loose top and shorts.

She walked over to me and held her hand above her eyes to avoid the sunlight to see me.

I told her there wasn't much she could do for me, but she should stick around because in a couple of minutes I needed her to check the height with the laser.

Okay, if you need me i'll be over there working on my tan. I gave her a thumb up and she walked in the garage.

A couple of seconds later she came back out with a towel and placed it on the grass. She sat down on it and from the corner of my eye I watched her pull her top over her head, uncovering her naked breasts. She smiled when she saw me open mouthed staring at her, waved shyly and laid her back down on the towel, letting me enjoy the sight of her nakedness some more.

I must admit, it wasn't easy to focus myself to the work, and the passed hour I spent more time enjoying the view then actually work on. But hey, how often do you get a show like this?

After that hour Eline came out of the garage, she was already fully dressed. Knee length short, a decent grown-up blouse just see trough enough to see the outline of a black bra underneath.

She smiled when she saw me and waved her arm. I gently waved back and turned the excavator away from her tanning sister. Elena somehow managed to turn around and acted as if she was 'sleeping' resting her head in her arms.

Eline noticed her half naked sister on the grass and she walked over to her.

I couldn't hear what she said but Elena turned on her side, covering her breasts with one arm and leaning on the other. I noticed they were having a small argument when Elena stood up, and walked to the garage. Her breasts bounced up and down to the rhythm of her pace.

When she looked up to me, I could tell she wasn't happy, she looked back at her sister, turned her head back to me and waved at me with a smile and a wink just before she disappeared in the garage.

Eline looked to the ground, avoiding all eye contact with me as she followed her sister inside.

After a couple of minutes, it was Elena who walked back out of the garage.

Her boobs were covered (barely) by the two flashy green triangles of her bikini-top.

She walked straight up to me and excused her absence, but she had to go put on some clothes to 'KEEP SISTER PRUDE OVER THERE FROM HAVING A HEART ATTACK because her lovely sister WANTED TO GET RID OF HER TAN LINES!!!!' she yelled towards the house, and meanwhile she politely smiled towards me.

'And you always do as you're told by your sister? Shame,.. A gorgeous sight always lightens the work!'

I worked there for four more days, and Elena flashed me at least 2 or 3times a day (mostly in the morning, when her older sister was either still sleeping or away)

mlsXpo
mlsXpo
13 Followers