The Younger Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
The campfire get together.
2.5k words
4.13
9.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlsXpo
mlsXpo
13 Followers

-> sequel to TheYoungerSister-part1

Eline doesn't want to lose out and tries to keep up with her little sister.

^ all persons in this story are at least 18 or older... ^

2 weeks after working at her fathers, Eline texted me her dad was away for the weekend. She and Elena were having some friends over for a campfire Friday evening and she'd really like me to be there to.

I agreed, but only if my friend could tag along, which was no problem.

We ran a little late and by the time we arrived, half of the guests were about to leave or had already left. We took place by the fire and I looked around, Eline was nowhere to be found, and when I spotted Elena she waved, smiled happily, and came our way.

The way she was moving made it obvious she was more than just tipsy.

With a joyfully drunk smile on her face, she half threw herself, half fell on my lap.

She had her arms around my neck and told me she was happy we came, and she began to think we wouldn't show up anymore, followed by some uncoherent drunk mumbling while resting her head in my neck.

She was wearing a short low cut summer dress, and really looked great. My eyes wandered down and I could see she wasn't wearing a bra (who would have thought). The neck was cut out deep enough to show some side-boob of both her breasts, and I noticed her tan lines were fading.

Her head lifted up and with her mouth almost on my ear she whispered 'there's something I cannot tell you, but I'm going to tell you anyways, you just cannot tell anyone else... promise?"

'djees Elena, how could I promise if I don't know what you're going to say'

'just, promise you won't tell!"

"okay, i promise!'

'Well, i don't know if you know this, but my sister and I had a huge fight when you were working here."

why? I asked...

'Well, we had this huge fight, because miss Eline thinks she has dips on you because she knew you first, and I should back off and stay away from you! But at first, I told her to fuck off, she called me a slut, and a skank, and some other things. And I told her she had no right to claim you, and that I also liked you a lot, maybe a lot a lot,... " the enthusiasm in her voice increased lightly

Elena cleared her throat; 'She started to cry then, and I felt sorry for her, so I promised her, I would let her take her shot, and I wouldn't screw it up for her.'

right about then Eline walked out of the porch and saw her sister on my lap with her head planted to my neck.

'WHAT THE FUCK ELENA?" She shouted and ran back inside.

Elena jumped up, and tried to follow her as fast as she could (which wasn't that fast giving her current state)

I looked at Kenny, who was staring at me in disbelief at what just happened.

Truth be told, I was having trouble to figure out what was going on myself.

A few minutes later, most of the guests were gone, and it was just me, Kenny, 2 friends from Elena's school, and Eline's gay best friend..

After a while, both sisters walked out hand in hand, and smiling.

'it's okay" Elena smiled, and they both took place around the firepit.

One of her friends from school suddenly pulled a little bag from her pocket. "Soo.. Anyone up for some x?'

She caught all of us by surprise and without an answer she started to hand out her pills.

Eline watched how Elena swallowed a complete pill, and just as I wanted to tell her to take it easy and maybe start with a half, she followed her sister and swallowed the pill.

Exept for the hasj we smoked together in spain, Eline had no experience what so ever with drugs.

After some time, I felt the xtc starting to hit. I look over to Kenny and it looks like he's already far gone. Elena and her friends were lying on their backs in the grass, and I saw that Eline was still looking quite normal.

'I don't think mine's working' she whispered to me. 'what am I supposed to feel?'

"give it some time," I replied "don't worry, you'll know it when it kicks in."

The words hadn't fully left my mouth when I literally watched the x take her over.

The last thing she said was 'ohoh, I think...' while she laid back. She didn't even bother to finish her sentence.

"just enjoy it." I whispered to her, and gave in to the feeling for myself.

I guess my mind wandered off for a while, because when I opened my eyes and looked around, Elena was snoring softly in a hammock at the end of the garden, her friend was sleeping against the tree, and the other was nowhere to be seen. Kenny had totally lost himself whilst playing with the fire.

I looked for Eline, she was laying on her back in the grass, and had her legs up a seat.

Clearly she wasn't feeling so well. Her face looked confused and scared while sweat was rolling over her head.

'Everything ok?' I asked... She rolled her head to me and opened her eyes.

"I don't know, it's just so freaking hot out here isn't it?"

"I need to cool down." She continued. she tried to open the buttons on her blouse, but this didn't seem to work. The more she tried to focus, the less she succeeded in opening one. Almost desperate she decided to try it another way, and started lifting her blouse. the tight shape of her blouse made it almost impossible to pull the center over her breasts. While she was struggling to force the blouse up, it got caught in her bra. Just when I wanted to ask her if she needed a hand, she yanked one more time. Her blouse tore, and whilst she pulled it over her head, her bra got stuck in it.

Either she didn't realize that her bra got twisted into her blouse that she had just thrown away, or she couldn't care less that she was lying half naked on the floor, and was enjoying the breeze on her skin cooling her down.

My eyes followed her breasts as they moved up and down to her breath.

Apparently she was still too hot. She unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down over her hips. With her pants around her knees, she paused for a moment.

She pulled her legs into the air to get her pants off her feet.

Meanwhile, the only clothing she was wearing was a small see-through thong. a mini triangle of black lace combined with some strings.

I couldn't believe my eyes, she looked absolutely stunning.

A soft smile appeared on her face as she laid down on her back again.

"better?" I asked her. And she just smiled and nodded.

I couldn't help myself from staring at her body, I had never before seen her naked, and even though she looked stunning with her clothes on, underneath the clothes she had an even more amazing body. Meanwhile Kenny was also enjoying the view of her naked body covered in sweat.

Eline sat up and crawled in my direction, she laid her back against my legs and rested her head in my lap. She slid her hand over her leg, stroking the lace fabric that covered her pussy.

She started to play with herself, rubbing over the fabric and over her thighs, along her belly and then pushed her hand under her thong. One of her fingers found his way in to her, and while she brought it in she moaned very softly.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Eline stark naked against my legs, with her head on my lap.

The well-behaved prudish sister was completely lost in her arousal, she increased the pace and began to breathe heavier, letting out a soft moan every now and then.

Next to the campfire, Kenny was also enjoying the show Eline was putting on.

Because her head was against my legs, I didn't dare move, afraid it would snap her out it and end the show. As if she heard my thoughts, she turned around and pushed herself up on my knees. With her mouth to my ear she whispered; "I really, really, reeeaaallyy want you right now."

She sat on her knees, between my legs and while she said it, she started unbuttoning my pants. She pulled my dick out and whilst holding it she put her mouth to the top and opened her lips. after going up and down twice, she stood up, and placed herself over me with her legs wide open. Pushing her breasts almost in my face.

I couldn't resist and started sucking on her nipple, while both my hands were kneading her breasts as buns. She started lowering herself and I could feel the moist of her pussy on the tip of my cock.

With my hands on her hips I guided her further down, and I could feel her lips spread around my dick.

She started rocking her hips back and forwards, until suddenly she pushed down and I could feel it slide into her. She gasped whilst slowly lowering herself further down until I was balls-deep inside her, and then she started grinding back and forward again.

Both of my hand grabbed her as, and when I pushed her up, and plunged back into her, holding down her moans was no longer possible.

I couldn't believe how wet she was as I could feel moist dripping down on my balls.

Behind her I noticed how Kenny got up and walk towards us. I still had my hands on her butt and softly pulled her cheeks open. She had no idea he was closing in on us, and when he stood right behind her, I put both my hands on the back of her head and pulled her toward me. Her mouth found mine and we started kissing passionately. without realizing it, she positioned her ass perfectly in front of him, and the kiss stopped her movement. I had one hand in her hair, and with the other I stroked her breast and squeezed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

Behind her, Kenny was stroking his cock and applied some saliva as lube. We interrupted our kiss for some air, and she started moving up and down my cock again. When she felt Kenny's hand touching her as she froze. I pulled her head down towards me and while we were once again engaged in a passionate kiss, she forgot all about the hand touching her butt, and Kenny positioned his dick in front of her ass. When the tip of his penis slid inside her, she broke free from our kiss and I could see the surprised expression on her face while she tried to figure out what was happening.

Before she knew it, he firmly grabbed her ass with both hands and plunged himself deeper inside of her. I could feel his dick pushing against mine inside of her. By the look on her face it was clear that she still had no clue what was happening at the moment.

Eline threw out a moan loud enough to wake up the entire neighborhood and collapsed on top of me. I felt Kenny pulling back a little, then push his full erection inside her. With both our dicks completely inside her, we began to thrust until we found our rhythm.

Kenny's hand found her breast and while we were both fucking her I saw him squeezing her breast and pulling her nipple in front of my face.

Eline was going for it and started to rock her hips between us. She started moaning louder and louder and before I knew it her body started to shake between us.

"O..Mmyy..GGO." She moaned as I felt her pussy tightening on my cock. Kenny also felt she was cumming and decided to take up the pace. He lifted his hand and slapped her but cheek pretty damn hard. Eline squealed out and before she could get herself back together, he smacked her ass another time.

She was still recovering from her first orgasm, when Kenny pulled back her shoulders and locked her arms behind her back, pulling her almost straight up.

I grabbed her tits and was molesting them, squeezing and pulling her nipples.

Due to her position, I felt kenny's cock grinding against mine every time he pushed in. and she must have felt it more to. After a few seconds her moans got louder again. This motivated Kenny even more and he plunged faster and harder in her ashole.

The tone of her moans gave away she was on the edge again. I could feel her body started to shake again, and felt her moist running down my legs. This was more than just some juice, she was squirting between us. Halfway her orgasm, Kenny released her arms and she fell down on me. He pulled out to far, and when he tried to push his lid back in, I could feel it sliding against mine as he entered her wet pussy, and started fucking her again. 'oo...hh.. myy... ggg...oo..ddd' was all Eline could bring out. Kenny pulled out, slapped both his hands on her ass again and grabbed her buttocks, positioned himself in front of her ashole again, and forced his entire length straight up her ass. When he couldn't push any deeper, he slapped his hand on her bum once more, we both pulled out a little, and simultaneously pushed back in. Her entire body was shaking uncontrolled and whilst she was cumming between us again, I felt Kenny's cock pulsing in her ashole. The feeling of his cum shooting inside of her made her orgasm even harder.

I couldn't hold it any longer and started to unload to. She almost passed out feeling both of our dicks filling her up at the same time and started to French kiss me, whilst biting my lip.

Kenny pulled his cock out and sat down in the chair next to us. 'Holy shit..' he said softly. 'This was by far the best fuck I ever had!'

Eline pushed herself a little straighter and looked straight into my eyes.

She started moving her hips back and forth, tensing her pussy every time she moved back.

Before I knew it, I could feel my cock growing inside of her again. She felt it too. As a smile spread across her face, she gathered her hair with one hand and twisted it over her head.

... To be continued -- Part 3: Elena wakes up..

mlsXpo
mlsXpo
13 Followers