All Comments on 'The Youth Chip Ch. 01'

by freethrowusername

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I want to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Sorry man, but this belongs in nonconsentual, not science fiction.

It's a well-written story, and I *do* get freeuse stories; they can be extremely hot.

Normally, though, they're based on the idea that everybody still has consent, it's just uncommon to say no.

Further than that, what happens in your world if you're gay, or asexual? Do you have to get it up, or go to jail? That's a huge plot hole.

ahalfonsoahalfonsoabout 4 years ago

Good story, interesting idea and it clearly is in the right genre. The dialogue is well written too but please drop the crazy size thing!

GlarghzGlarghzalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely love this concept. The pathways you can go with this are amazing. Definitely looking forward to the rest of this.

acycleacycleover 3 years ago

great story! really does a good job at explaining what freeuse is to those who don’t know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah, this belongs in non-consent. And not well-written non-consent either. The notion of free-use is that people opt in and can opt out whenever they want. They aren't forced. And it's usually done under a sex-positive or sex-neutral mindset, i.e. "I'm enjoying this" or "I don't really mind doing them this inconsequential favor". At worst, there is mild disgruntlement ("Sigh. Gotta pause my work and then clean up the mess"). Never active rejection.

Forcing someone into a free use / public use role only works when it's limited to a subgroup of the population under certain circumstances, i.e., Pillory Sentencing for crimes committed. Forcing the entire population is a recipe for disaster with way too many plot holes. What happens when sex would make someone late for work? What if someone skips work and says it's because people won't stop having sex with the? Etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the feedback/views people are giving if this story belongs to 'non-consent' category. The writer clearly from the way the story is written has in his mind a friendly free-for-all no-worries society where everyone is happy and willing. I certainly had not thought the non-consent aspect before reading the comments here. Regardless great story, makes an interesting fictional setting, which I am curious to see how a society or a college in this settings operates. Watch out for spelling mistakes.

fun fact, this freeuse concept kinda reminds me the work of this manga, https://www.hentairules.net/2019/05/10/english-alice-no-takarabako-mizuryu-kei-land-7th-day/

KinPAKinPAalmost 3 years ago

Agree with the others, this belongs in Non Consent. Actually, I was hoping one of the characters would wake up and realize this was all a freakish nightmare.

GioSoloGioSoloabout 2 years ago
Solid Story

Anyone saying this belongs in Non-consent is a moron. That is the exact opposite of the idea of freeuse. What’s more, Alison literally asked for permission and showed how serious the matter was. This seems like the appropriate section given the initial warning from you. It could have been in the ‘group sex’ or ‘erotic couplings’ I suppose, but there was a decent amount of Sci-Fi in the story to warrant it being in this category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous