The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zip meanwhile, could only stand with his mouth agape and watch in awe, as he simultaneously enjoyed the most intense and exhilarating orgasm of his young life and watched his big new cock smother his stern teacher with his sperm.

At last, his flow slackened, and then ended.

"Oh... oh oh... oh fuck yes..." Zip gasped. He closed out the clip. Then, suddenly feeling an immense exhaustion as his orgasm passed him, he stumbled a few steps backwards.

Denise Sablier, meanwhile, was momentarily not even that articulate. The buxom teacher swayed back and forth drunkenly for a few seconds, upon her knees. Her eyes blinked slowly, almost completely blinded, from behind a nearly complete facial mask of his cum. Her full plush mouth opened and closed repeatedly - each time with stalactites of pearly seed stretching down across it. Within her tongue was half-submerged in a pool of his ejaculate, like a taste-bud covered whale wallowing in a pearly-white sea. Her curvy hips, clad only in her little thong, squirmed back and forth atop her high-heeled feet - said elegant spike heels being now, with the loss of her glasses, literally the only other thing she had on upon her entire body.

Then, slowly, with a deep breath, she seemed to get a hold of herself. Her sleek and obsessively-maintained body tensed. And then, long toned legs gradually extending, she slowly rose back up to her feet. Zip watched in awe as her buxom body swayed back and forth before him. Her gigantic tits were almost as covered in his cum as her face. Little tassels hung off each of her big pink nipples, swaying back and forth in the air as her huge cans sloshed.

Turning her head down, Mrs. Sablier regarded her own semen-splattered body in just as much shock as he had - but seemingly quite a bit less elation. Then, her head rose back up and her eyes found him. Beneath the waves of cum still running down her face, her pretty features twisted into a furious snarl. To either side of her broad, thong-clad hips, her hands tightened into fists and then trembled with righteous fury.

"Oh... oh Zip! How... how COULD you DARE do THIS to ME?!" Mrs. Sablier howled.

To be continued...