The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using the zipper and moving in haste, worried that at any time she might stop slurping and look up, he unlocked his phone, opened the photo app, and switched to the front camera. He started up a clip, had it float a ways behind her, and then settle to the floor; tilted back up to keep her in view.

Immediately, Zip had to stifle a bark of laughter. His penis pulsed with glee within her mouth. In response she moaned and then, seeing light at the end of her giant veiny tunnel, started sucking his dick harder... still not aware of what was truly giving him such delight.

The shot was perfect. Though some distance away, his screen was still just big enough to reveal what was going on. She was framed with his waist at the top of the screen and her feet at the bottom. From behind he had an excellent view of the back of her lovely head, bobbing and slurping rhythmically upon him. Below that her hourglass-shaped curves wiggled and squirmed on their knees, filling much of the frame.

But that was not what had made him bark with laughter, nor made his penis pulse with glee between her slurping lips. For some time now, she had had her left hand clutched tight around his penis, making sure he went nowhere until she had 'disarmed' him with her mouth. But her right hand, her dominant hand, had been curiously absent. And now, he suddenly learned why.

It was down between her legs. Most of it was hidden on the other side of her, but past her giant buttocks he could just see two delicate fingers stroking, slowly yet unceasingly, back and forth... right across her mound.

'Holy shit...' Zip thought. A big goofy grin steadily spread across his cheeks. He stared in awe at those tell-tale stroking fingers... and at the sopping panties through which she was gently stroking. 'Not getting anything out of this, my ass...' he thought, as he felt her luscious lips sweep up and down his cock once more - and watched her caress herself through her panties at the same time. 'The busty fucking slut! She is getting turned on from just sucking my cock!'

That last realization caused a surge of triumphant energy to flood into him, making his penis pulse with glee - and got him closer to spending than since she had first started sucking on it. Moaning hopefully, Denise turned her eyes up and looked up at him - as if anticipating that his release was finally nigh. And as she did so, her fingers went wild, stroking along her pussy.

'Oh, fuck...' Zip thought, staring down at her. 'I'm gonna blow...' Then he remembered what happened once he did. 'Fuck... not yet...' he thought.

But if there was one thing in the universe Zip had a great deal of experience with, it was edging along so he could prolong his pleasure. He did it nightly, in order to hold off his ammunition for the 'good bits'. Turning his mind back from his peaking thoughts, he stifled them down. And, still not getting that much actual stimulation, his over-eager cock gave a last few threatening pulses... and then settled back from the brink, and continued to simply be very hard and receptive within her mouth. Her wide-spread lips quivering around him, Denise sighed in disappointment - and then went right back to diligently sucking, thinking she was still very close to rendering him safely limp and inert.

But the close call seemed to have left her too enthused. Her body shivered, and fingers caressed faster and faster on her panty-covered cunt. Then, after one last stroke, she could not hold back any longer. Her fingers darted to one side. As Zip watched in awe, she slipped one naughty finger up inside her panties... and delicately peeled them to one side.

He got one good look at her glistening lower lips before her fingers had darted hungrily back in. She stroked herself - and he could instantly feel how much better it felt for her, by the way her tongue suddenly swirled even more energetically around his cock. Then, as he watched, her slender fingers plunged up into herself. Zip gasped in wonder, his eyes going wide - as simultaneously to her shivering fingers starting to pump in and out of her slit, her mouth suddenly started to suck down like a vacuum cleaner all around his cock.

'Holy fuck...' Zip thought, his eyes crossing. Once more, it took all his willpower to divert his thoughts, and not come then and there.

'I... I've got to get a closer look...' he thought. He immediately had an idea how. But to do it he would need to keep her eyes up. Fortunately, he had an idea how to do that too.

Looking down again, he looked his slurping teacher right in the face. Her eyes blinked, half-lidded - fixed on his cock. But then, catching him looking at her, they darted upwards, and focused once more on his face. He grinned, looking back down into her uplifted gaze... over her lips, which continued to slurp on his cock.

"Are you absolutely sure you're not wet, Mrs. Sablier?" he asked - of the teacher who had by now spent what felt like the better part of a heavenly eternity, but was in reality about five minutes, sucking on his dick.

Mrs. Sablier's lips quivered about him, for a moment. Then with a moan, she popped them free. But the moment her mouth was clear, she turned her head up and gave him a big smile - which quivered only slightly, as she struggled to deal with the ache in her jaw from having to keep it spread so wide for so long, in order to accommodate his immense cock.

"Of course not," she assured him, and gave him another lick.

He nodded, and smiled.

"You can take your hand off me," he said, referring to the one clutching his cock. "I won't go anywhere!"

Having freed her lips, she was in the midst of giving him some stroking laps with her tongue. At this she looked up sharply, and blushed... as if suspecting he might be teasing her. But in the end temptation proved too much for her. She drew her lips back, and smirked.

"Of course you won't," she said.

She held onto him just long enough to wrap her lips around him. Then, detaching her hand, she sent it diving down beneath her.

Its destination was obvious. And Zip already had a new view ready. The moment she had looked away he had sent new orders to her skirt. It had lain flat down, and then slid forward. Soon enough it appeared below her, between her legs. He had been moving it while he talked to her- making extra certain she didn't look down and see it. Not that he need worry too much: she would need to crane her head quite far to see the spot he picked, on account of her immense breasts. He made sure the camera was at the top, directly under her pussy - and then he turned it on again.

The results immediately made his jaw drop open, and he gasped in pleasure. "Oh, fuck yes!" he moaned.

The view was perfect. At the very edges of the frame, very high up he could occasionally see his own face - but just in tiny glimpses. Enough that anyone who watched would have no doubts who it was she was sucking, but not enough to intrude. Below that, her own face was visible - but mostly just the underside of his sculpted chin as she pushed it back and forth - laboring to work her taut-spread lips up and down his penis.

But both his head and hers were only barely visible, and then only occasionally, through the crevice between her breasts. Those enormous jugs dominated the top third of the frame, wobbling and sloshing about, bouncing pneumatically off of each other as she squirmed. The tips of each huge teat were already extended out delicately - wobbling about in the cold air of her classroom as she sucked.

That was just the start, however. From below her giant breasts her sleek abs swooped down, widening out to her broad belly and her delicate navel. Below that started the scoop front of her little panties. And then the panties themselves swooped down, to where they tugged aside. The entire bottom third of the frame was a close-up on her pussy - dripping and glistening as her fingers played with it.

His timing was impeccable. Moments after it turned on her spare fingers arrived - and promptly tugged aside the crotch of her panties, so her entire pussy was exposed. Zip stared in awe as he got a good look at it for the first time. Her lips were glistening and drooling with shining goo. Although his experience was solely with video, Zip could not remember ever seeing a juicier pussy in his life. Then moments later her fingers moved back onto it. With her panties no longer pressing in from the side, they suddenly had complete freedom to play. They stroked her outer gates a few times, then dove up inside. A shiver ran through her body, and her tongue began to stroke more reverently upon his big penis.

Zip grinned at the sight. Looking down upon her, emboldened by the knowledge of what she was doing inside her pussy - and having gotten her controlling hand off of him - Zip decided to mess with her a bit. Mostly just to see how the horny beauty would react.

"Thank you so much again for this gift, Mrs. Sablier," he told her. "I really appreciate it. Especially with you obviously getting nothing out of it, and all..."

Her lips spread wide and taut around his gigantic shaft, she lifted her eyes up and blinked at him. "Mmmph!" she said - and while it was difficult to tell, especially with the lovely ripples of pleasure her voice sent down his penis, it sounded like she was acknowledging in the affirmative. She gave him another suck - and, down where she thought he couldn't see, her fingertips slid out to stroke lightly across her vulva, before diving back up inside her gooey cunt.

"You're doing such a good job sucking my penis," he told her. "Here, why don't I help you relax a little too?"

Reaching down, he grabbed her spectacles, and pulled them away from her face. Mrs. Sablier moaned, her lips quivering, as he started to tug them away... but ultimately, despite her wordless objection, she kept right on sucking, and her eyes kept blinking up at him through them, as they were taken away from her.

Curious, Zip lifted his teacher's spectacles up to his own face. He had no idea if she was near-sighted or far-sighted, and wanted to see if he had just made her view of his cock blurry or not. But what he did see made him let out a bark of laughter.

"Holy shit!" he laughed. "These are fake!"

At his feet, Mrs. Sablier bleated in shock. Her eyes blinked up at him, over her trembling wide-spread lips.

Looking down at her, Zip smirked as a few pieces started to come together.

"I see..." he said. "You were worried people wouldn't take you seriously, on account of those giant tits," he reasoned. "So you showed up wearing fake glasses, so you looked more like a teacher - and now you're stuck with them. Is that it?"

Lips still wrapped around him, Mrs. Sablier shook her head no, desperately denying it. But a moment later her luscious lips began to suck a little harder at his penis, and to stroke a little further up his thick long shaft, as if trying to wordlessly beg him not to tell anyone.

"Hahaha!" Zip laughed, pleased. Then, he pointed down at her giant tits. "Are those even real?" he asked her.

A shiver of shock ran through Denise's kneeling body, that he would dare ask her that. But a second later, a shiver passing through her, she could not help herself. Eyes gazing up into his, she nodded her head vigorously up and down, assuring him that they were - her luscious lips warping and distending around him as the entire time, without a second's pause, she continued to diligently suck his penis. Then as if to prove it, she gave her big girls a deliberate shake with her shoulders. And while Zip was not exactly an expert, he had seen plenty of videos of extremely fake tits in his time... and to him the enormous pliant funbags swaying and jiggling beneath him looked spectacularly real.

And yet, as he gazed down in awe, Zip could not help but notice that having him take her glasses without asking, and even make mocking comments to her enormous tits, had not slowed the motion of her fingers inside her pussy. Quite the opposite in fact. If anything her fingers were stroking even faster within her cunt. Her other hand, inside her panties, trembled... but made no move to let them slide back into place and cover herself. So, emboldened, Zip went further.

"You've been doing all the work for a while, Mrs. Sablier," he pointed out. "Especially what with you not getting anything out of it and all."

Denise whimpered and blinked up at him - while her lips made another slow pass up and down his cock. He grinned back down.

"Here, let me help," he told her.

Reaching out he seized her by her loosened hair. Then, as soon as he had her, he suddenly began furiously thrusting his hips into her - fucking her head just as forcefully as when he had first.

The results up top were instantaneous. Denise's eyes bugged out in shock - and then she squealed. His enormous cock once more hammered the back of her throat, and she was no more ready to deal with this than when she had started. Her throat convulsed helplessly, as his huge cock pounded it. Her eyes went wild and lost, over the devastation he was wreaking upon her.

But the far more interesting results were below. Down upon the screen, he saw her fingers briefly freeze inside her pussy. Then, suddenly, they began hammering up into herself. There was no mistaking the change. Before, even when her fingers had gone deep, they had been stroking, swirling, teasing. Now they were slamming up into herself in clear imitation of what his vastly longer and thicker penis would have looked like, were he using it to ravage her cunt the way he was currently ravaging her pretty face. As he watched, a few globs of shining goo fell out of her self-abused pussy and spattered down onto the screen of his phone, distorting the image.

'Holy shit!' Zip thought, in awe - as she watched her naughty fingers fly. 'She might have gotten wet from punishing you... but she totally gets off on getting face fucked too!' Then he put two and two together about how much darker the crotch of her panties had looked, in between when his first good glimpse of it, and when he'd seen it again; with her fingers stroking lightly across it. 'God damn! I bet she got off on getting stripped and spanked too...' he thought.

The revelation of his naughty teacher's lists filled him with elation. But, a few seconds later it, along with the wonderful feeling of her mouth flying up and down his cock, caused a sudden boiling in his balls. Zip groaned and shivered with delight - even as he felt a pit form in his stomach.

For Zip knew exactly what that feeling meant, from his many many late-night jerk sessions. He had gone just a bit too far. He could hold it back, for a little bit, desperately try to keep his balls clamped - but it was impossible to go back. He was going to cum now, and soon. And after that... expulsion? Jail? Who knew?

But the feeling of his impending release also produced a sudden desperate realization within Zip. He already had two lovely, wonderful videos of her sucking his cock: one from behind and one from below. But he could not share either of them. For if Mrs Sablier herself ever saw them she would know instantly that he could not possibly have taken them himself. There would be questions. Lots of questions. And for all he knew, instead of expelled or in jail he would end up in a secret government lab somewhere.

If he wanted to have anything to hold over her, he needed to film her from his own hand. Which meant risking her seeing it... but considering he was on the verge of cumming anyways, that was rapidly becoming less and less of a concern.

Which meant that he didn't have a second to lose.

Keeping both hands tight in her hair, and slamming away into her face, he simultaneously ordered Denise's skirt to slide out the back of her legs. It looped back up and hovered right above her impaled slurping head; the zipper slipping up to close out the second clip in the process.

Removing one hand from her head, he snatched up the phone and then banished the skirt to a far corner of the room before she could see it. Lifting up the phone, he tilted it down, and switched back to the main camera. He knew from his balls that he didn't have much time. He took the other hand off of her head, so it wasn't in the way, and then started up the clip.

Fortunately, the removal of his hands did very little to reduce the energetic bobbing of Mrs. Sablier's head up and down his cock. He watched in awe as her lips, visibly bereft of anything to force or encourage them, swept up and down his long cock a couple more times. Then, just to make sure no-body could pretend otherwise, he swept it quickly up and got in his own head as well. He had a look of astonishment on his face as if he'd just now discovered the buxom teacher attached like a lamprey to his cock. He swept it back down to her, making a loop. Then he closed it, to make sure it got saved.

It was not a moment too soon. A second later Denise's eyes, bereft of her usual spectacles, lifted up to look at his face - to see how close he was to cumming. They blinked once, as her lips made another little slurp - and then widened in shock, as she realized what the big oblong box he was holding in front of his face was.

Looking back down at her through it, Zip grinned. His thumb slid over, and quickly started up another clip. "Hello, Denise," he cooed down to her; the only view he had of her the glowing image of her gorgeous face, blinking in horror upon his phone.

Denise's entire body froze and shivered in shock, upon him. As chance would have it, she had spotted his camera when her lips were as far up his penis as they would go - which was still just past the flared ridges of his cock-head as, though she had teased at it some times, she was still unwilling to let him taste her throat. She stared in disbelief for just a moment. Upon her beautiful face her eyebrows suddenly darkened, and her features twisted into a furious glare. Her lips quivered around him. Then, visibly consumed with fury, she let out a loud, commanding, but utterly unintelligible bellow to try and bring him to heel.

Unfortunately, all this actually accomplished was to set her mouth wild upon his cock. Her lips and tongue flailed around him, suddenly delivering more enthusiastic energy than they had ever delivered before around and under his tremendous glans. It was the last straw.

"Oh, fuck! H-here it comes!" Zip announced.

In mid tirade, Denise's eyes suddenly blinked. Widening in sudden recognition, they turned down and stared in shock at the immense shaft extending out of her lips - as it began to pulse and twitch more wildly than ever before.

It was the last warning she received, and it wasn't nearly soon enough. Moments later, a massive geyser of Zip's cum shot down his titanic cannon, and erupted into her mouth.

"Glargh!" Mrs. Sablier commented wittily. Her eyes crossed and wobbled in shock, as she became momentarily bewildered at what was happening to her.

"Oh... holy shit!" Zip gasped, staring into his still-filming screen in awe - as he watched his teacher's mouth open up wide and fall back - and saw an immense lake of his cum already sloshing around within.

The pretty teacher quivered in shock, as she suddenly felt and tasted his slime filling her up. With a stunned moan, she fell back off him, letting his huge tip slip out of her already cum-leaking lips. But in her surprise, she had not accounted for Zip's hyperactive teenage libido, nor the tremendous size of his balls. No sooner had she gotten her mouth off his cock than another massive spurt leaped up out of his tip - and struck her dead in the center of her face.

"AIIIGH!" Denise Sablier yelped. Her eyes blinked wide, in shock - which was the exact wrong move. Spurt after spurt poured out after the last, splattering all over her. Her stunned eyes were soon half-blinded under dripping tendrils of seed. Her blushing cheeks and nose were smothered. Glistening globs of Zip's semen ran down off her sculpted chin, and spattered down into her enormous jiggling rack. Gouts of it leaped up, as his huge cock twitched wildly with each shot, and spattered straight up into her loose dark hair.