The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GLURRGH!" Denise moaned. Her eyes blinked wide and lost behind her glasses, while her lips trembled as they were forced to spread wider and wider around him.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Zip howled, as he penetrated her pretty head.

But, of course, he had no clue whatsoever what he was doing. So he did what he had seen his porn stars do. Having gotten inside her, he put both hands on her head and, taking a tight grip, began thrusting into her as hard as he could. Which in turn meant that, even as her lips were being spread absurdly wide in order to accommodate his girth, his massive tip hurtled back repeatedly to slam right into her throat.

Denise proved far less prepared to handle this than the porn starlets he had watched. Upon each and every slam of his immense cock up into her mouth, the gorgeous beauty was left choking and gurgling helplessly. As Zip's hands took a tighter grip upon her tight dark hairdo, her eyes blinked wider and wider, and grew more and more distant - as she got thoroughly dominated by her student's gigantic cock.

"Oh, yeah!" he laughed, as he pounded into her quivering mouth again. "Oh, yeah, take this! You finally found a good use for that big mouth, didn't you?"

Then, suddenly, Zip's eyes spread wide. His jaw dropped and quivered. A tremble ran through him, and his breath came in soft pants.

From down below, a series of soft wet slurps had slowly started to rise up from the top of the pretty bespectacled head that was shivering in front of his waist. His eyes spun and rolled in their sockets, as he suddenly felt a pleasure completely unlike anything he had ever imagined in his life. For, having ceased to allow her lovely head to be used as a mindless receptacle for his cock, Mrs. Denise Sablier had begun sucking on it.

"Oh... oh my God..." Zip gasped. His hands stayed on her head for a few seconds, as he delivered another couple thrusts into her slurping mouth. Then, slowly, he removed them. Denise's impaled head froze briefly, and her lips quivered around his thick shaft. Then, she let out a tiny sigh... and her head resumed gently bobbing, without him having to lay a finger upon her.

"Oh... oh holy sh-shiiit..." Zip hissed.

It was on almost every level unlike anything he had ever felt before. Every inch of her wet warm mouth seemed to be in motion upon him at once. Her tongue swirled at his tip while her cheeks sucked at his sides, and her lips rubbed in a taut plush ring up and down his long length. She wasn't getting any further than he had - which meant that at least a foot of his big new penis was still outside her mouth. But that still left him feeling an amazing slurping wet wonderland, out all around the tip of his cock, that exceeded anything he had gotten there before like he had barely been able to imagine.

It felt so good that, whether it was what she was after or not, his teacher came within a hair's breadth of getting a mouthful of cum then and there. Her tongue stroked and stroked at him, as she sucked - bringing her awed and shivering student to within an instant of going over the edge. But, even if he was no longer hammering the back of her throat, Denise was still struggling to deal with the gargantuan cock she had suddenly gotten in her mouth. With a moan, her lips quivered... and then slurped back, and popped off him. Zip was left shivering and panting for breath. But as the stimulation receded, his own rising boiling tide paused, right at the brink of cumming all over her - and then slowly rolled back, pulling him back from the brink.

Seemingly unaware of how close she had just come to getting smothered in her student's cum, Denise sat back briefly on her haunches, and stared down the long length of his gigantic cock. Even with all her efforts, only the first third of it shone and dripped with her saliva. Looking down it like a woman perched at the top of a skyscraper looking down the side, she shook her head.

"You really are just a fucking monster, Zip," she said.

And then, to his utter delight, she leaned back in. Rather than take him head on, she extended her tongue and, wrapping it around him, began to deliver a series of rolling and delightful laps.

"Oh... oh my God..." Zip whispered. He stared down in delighted wonder as, accompanied by a series of faint 'slup!' 'slup!' 'slup!' sounds rolling up his body, Mrs. Sablier's tongue stroked and swirled against his cock. Bending in low, she delivered a couple of kisses to it, too and then, extending her tongue again, began to run it in a series of long slow strokes up and down his shaft. It felt amazing - but was nowhere near enough, yet, to get him back to the verge of cumming.

"Well, well, well," Zip said. His confidence swelled up enormously - alongside other things - the longer she suckled on his cock. "So, I take it this means you are ready to admit you really were, and are, sopping fucking wet - huh, Mrs. Sablier?" he asked her.

Her eyes turned up and looked at him, even as her lips continued to slurp at the side of his penis. She pulled them back, and they were coated and dripping with her saliva. But the expression that spread across her dripping face, right after, was not the one he had expected. Instead of looking like a porn starlet about to beg him for more, her face twisted into a much more familiar expression of condescending contempt.

"Absolutely not," Denise purred up to her student. "I'm not a filthy pervert, like you."

She dove back in, gave him a little slurp with her lips, and drew back.

Zip blinked.

"I... I uh don't understand..." he confessed. "If... if you aren't wet, then... then why are you sucking my penis?"

Her eyes narrowed... and then a thin smile spread across her lips.

"You had grown unruly, Mr. Zilch," she told him.

Suddenly, her left hand reached up and wrapped tight around the midpoint of his shaft. Zip yelped. She was not un-gentle. But nevertheless he was suddenly acutely aware - in a way that had never really struck home during the many many times he had watched the act on video - how letting a woman give him a blowjob meant putting the most delicate and important part of his body almost completely in her power.

Keeping her left hand up on his cock, Denise reached her other up to her hair. Without even realizing it, while seizing hold of her to fuck her face, Zip had tugged her formerly tight bun into a loosened and disheveled wreck. Rather than even try and repair it, she plucked a last few strands out and then, with a shake of her head, jostled it entirely loose. Zip watched in awe as her dark hair settled down around her. Most of it flowed down her back, but a few strands went down the front, and ended up swirling around the tops of her big breasts. Then, having let her hair down, the bespectacled teacher looked back up at him and smiled.

"I am simply doing the most expedient thing to get you back under control," she asserted. As if to demonstrate, her left hand gave a few smooth strokes up and down his thick pulsing beast, her grip remaining firm. Zip gasped, and his cock twitched helplessly. Observing this, Denise let a sly smile spread across her lips. Then, she lifted her eyes up to his face.

"Do you have any problem with me doing that, Mr. Zilch?" she asked.

Reaching out, she lapped her tongue against him some more, while looking up expectantly into his eyes.

Zip groaned, his mind suddenly soaring - and promptly shook his head back and forth.

"N-no! G-go ahead!" he told her.

Mrs. Sablier let out a smug smile - as if happy to see her low expectations for him had been exactly correct. Then she turned her eyes back down and looked at his penis. She licked her lips, then shook her head.

"In truth, I shouldn't blame you for getting unruly, Mr. Zilch," she told him. "It's not surprising, for someone with your weak self control."

As if to demonstrate, a little smirk on her lips, she leaned down and lapped her tongue repeatedly against the underside of his glans. Zip groaned, and his penis twitched wildly in her hand in response - and lifting her head back up, Denise's smile broadened in satisfaction of this confirmation of her theory.

"Plus, I did give you false hope didn't I?" she asked.

Looking down upon him, she shook her head - as if marveling at what she was seeing. She caressed her hand up and down him, and watched him twitch some more - but never came close to letting him go.

"You know, Mister Zilch," she said, as she admired the sight of her fingers stroking his gigantic shaft. "I always wondered why you seemed so fixated on the ladies in my class, when it seemed so obvious that you had no chance with any of them. But now I guess I know..."

She blew upon him - and then giggled, almost like a little girl with her favorite toy, as even that still made his big long cock twitch reflexively within her grip.

"You thought this big thing gave you a chance, didn't you?" she asked him. "Maybe it was what convinced that little whore Erica to open up her top for you, and also flash her panties - was that it? But it didn't get you more than that, did it? So when I fell to my knees, you thought you had finally found it. A woman who would fall for you, based on nothing but what you have in your pants. After all... it's not like you have anything else..."

With a big grin on her lips, she hoisted his cock up until it was pointing straight up his belly. Then, coming forward, she lapped her tongue repeatedly against his huge balls - while her eyes remained fixed up on him through her glasses. Zip gasped and groaned, as he felt yet another wonderful sensation he had never experienced in his life. His giant cock, pointed straight up, pulsed eagerly in her hand.

Denise giggled at this, and then settled back down onto her haunches - and let his long cock come back down as well. But she still kept her tight grip upon it.

"But... I fell to my knees out of surprise, not lust for your big dick," she insisted, pointedly. "And none of my girls will either. Real women don't work like that... unfortunately for you."

Then, keeping her eyes on him, she dove back in and gave his big cock a couple tiny nips with her lips, as if consoling it for learning how unimportant it actually was. Zip shivered, as his face twisted in confusion. Other than the twitching of his dick, he wasn't moving a muscle - due to a number of reasons, but mostly her strong slender fingers still wrapped tight around his cock.

"I... I don't understand," he said. "If it means nothing to you, why are you still teasing it?"

Denise's brows darkened, and she glared up at him.

"I already told you!" she snapped. "It is simply the most efficient way to tame you! Pay attention to my actual words just this fucking once, for God's sake, Zip!"

Tilting her head, she gave him a little slurp with her lips, while glaring up at him - and used just a touch of teeth, to remind him of his position. Zip gasped, and obediently went quiet again. She grinned, and then pulled her pretty head back once more.

"This does nothing for me, if that is what you are implying!" she said, her lips an inch from his big penis. Her buxom hips squirmed back and forth, below her, in her tiny panties. "I am not a filthy pervert like you, Zip. Such base things as this could never turn me on!" she asserted.

Zip wanted to ask her, if that was true, why her pussy had been wet earlier... but mindful of the tight grip on his shaft and the location of her teeth, decided not to provoke her. Which seemed the right move, at least in the short term, as she gave him a few long licks with her tongue - and then settled back and giggled, again, at how easily she could make him twitch.

"But if you are growing impatient, Mister Zilch," she purred, before giving him another lick. "Then I will go ahead and give you the one thing that you want."

Her tongue darted down, and swirled against him in a little circle, then pulled back.

"In just a moment," she cooed to him, seemingly speaking mostly to his penis, "I will turn all my attention back to taming you. You will not resist because... well, why would you? This is what you have been dreaming of ever since you laid eyes on me, is it not? And when I have finished you... which should take, oh, about a minute, perhaps two at most, for a boy of your caliber... once I have finished you, Mister Zip, you will be limp. Your balls drained of their potence. You will have neither the will nor the urge to resist me any further."

'Sounds about right,' Zip admitted to himself, thinking back to what tended to happen to him, both mentally and physically, in the immediate aftermath of a truly massive climax.

"What then?" he asked her, as she continued to lick his dick. Almost every inch of him was glistening now... no small task, as there were a lot of inches for her tongue to go round. At his question she sat back, and smiled.

"Then, when you are once more compliant and in control, I will stand back up. We will both put back on our clothes. Then, I will take you down to the principal's office, where you will confess exactly what you have done."

Then a thought seemed to strike her, and her eyes flashed. They darted up from his cock to glare at him.

"And if you try to tell anyone what I did to 'disarm' you, they will laugh in your face." She used her hand to give a fierce pump up and down his twitching cock, while glaring up at him. "Not a single person on Earth will believe I did this for you. Do you understand that, Zip?"

Zip swallowed - and then nodded. 'She's almost certainly right about that...' he thought. "I understand," he assured her. "And... and what then?"

She smiled... as if this was her favorite part of the entire pre-ordained process.

"And then, Mister Zilch... I will have you expelled," she told him. And, as if reveling in the very thought of it, she dove her head down and, wrapping it around the tip of his penis, gave it a big wet celebratory kiss.

Zip gasped, both at the news, and at the sudden thrilling feeling of her moist lips all around the glans of his cock. When she rose back up, a big grin on her moist lips, he stared.

"Wh-what?" he gasped. "But... but you said... you w-woul-!"

"Forget what I said!" she hissed.

To drive the point home she gave him another tight squeeze, and a little tug - like she was trying to pull him out by the base. Zip gasped - and stayed completely and perfectly still.

"That was before you pulled your fucking cock on me!" she growled. "That was before you got me to strip... h-however that happened. Before you pursued me around my own classroom, spanking me with my own pointer!"

She squirmed. Then her eyes narrowed.

"No, Mister Zilch..." she said. "I cannot stand to have you in my class ever again after tonight. It is simply too much for me to bear. And if that means dumping that insolent whore Ms. Blake out on her ass too, well... good riddance to bad rubbish."

Bowing her head down, she extended her tongue. She gave him a long lap, as if getting her last taste of his big twitching cock before tossing it aside. Then, she pulled back up and smiled.

"So consider this my parting gift to you, Mister Zilch," she said. "One tiny taste of the pleasure all those girls could have given you, if you hadn't been such a loser. One last little act of patience and understanding on my part... before you are finally gone. Out of my classroom - and my hair - forever!"

And with that, her head dove down, wrapped around him, and resumed smoothly and earnestly sucking. And deeply too - or as deeply as she could.

"Oh... oh fuck..." Zip said. His eyes rolled up, and he shivered in awe.

And several things worked out exactly as Denise had planned. He did indeed not move anywhere, for one. He didn't really want to, of course, being rather rooted to the spot out of sheer pleasure - but neither did he dare, on account of the hand wrapped tight around his cock.

But though she slurped him and sucked him, swirled her tongue around him, and did everything she knew to please him, one thing did not go according to Denise Sablier's plan: the making Zip cum part.

Neither participant would have expected this, going in. By the huge smirk on her lips, as she slid them back down his giant shaft, the busty beauty fully expected her prediction of taking him in two minutes or less to be made with casual ease - after which the drained boy would indeed be putty in her hands, to be led away and disposed of like so much lowing cattle. But as she labored on her knees, her buxom body squirming, and her pretty face bobbing deeper and deeper, she moaned in passion as she ravaged herself with his schlong... and yet, nothing happened. The geyser of hot spurting fluid she expected, which would announce he was every bit the weak-willed pervert she thought him, did not come.

Instead all that happened was that Zip the Unzipper's gigantic erect penis pulsed and throbbed eagerly under her each and every pleasing stroke, remained rock hard... and patiently awaited yet more.

The problem was that, quite simply, Zip's cock was too big for her to handle. Remembering well the convulsions he had unknowingly inflicted on her when he'd first started fucking her face, now that she was back in control she could not bring herself to let him back there again. Her lips passed no more than a few inches down him - which for most men would be fine, but for Zip still left over a foot of cock un-serviced.

Even then, she found his gargantuan girth so overwhelming that she had to frequently pop her lips back off him, and resort to running her tongue or lips up and down him, or covering his cock or his balls in sweet kisses. Which was thrilling, and made Zip gasp with pleasure, and kept his penis nice and swollen. But though he was a virgin Zip had spent many many hours on countless nights beating himself raw, his hand clenched tight around his cock, and now generally needed quite a burst of stimulation to actually climax. Which, however heavenly they felt, Denise's isolated bits of luscious tongue-work were nowhere close to providing.

So she labored and labored and labored, and sucked and sucked and sucked. Her head bobbed and bobbed - and still he did not cum. And the long period of being worshiped, as she served him on her knees, gave Zip some time to think - albeit thoughts frequently interrupted by slurping lips or swirling tongue. Though it must be admitted his early thoughts were not particularly earth-shaking.

'Holy fuck this is amazing,' he thought. 'W-worth getting expelled,' he added. He rolled his head around and gasped, as Mrs. Sablier's head continued to bob, and bob... and bob, a tiny moan emerging from her lips as they struggled to deal with his girth. 'But,' he thought, 'I really wish I could see more of her...' Looking down below, he had an amazing view of her huge breasts, sloshing back and forth and side to side right below him; and of her pretty face slurping up and down his cock. And he occasionally had a view of her butt, over the top of her head, when she went down real low to suckle his balls. But, he wanted to see more; he wanted to see her from behind, and from below, and from every other angle imaginable.

And, suddenly, he got an idea how.

Looking down, he waited until his busty teacher was taking another deep suck on his cock, her eyes fixed upon it - leaving her in no position to see anything else. Then, even as he reveled in the feeling of her lips slurping up and down him, he gave a tiny flick of his hand - and summoned back out her skirt.

Rather than bringing it up to him, though, he sent it swooping back around to hover just a little ways behind her head; where he could see it but she could not. His phone was still wrapped inside. He kept his hand ready to catch it, just in case - and then ordered the skirt to billow out and form essentially a second case, floating just behind and above his teacher's obliviously-slurping head. It worked. As he envisioned it the fabric wrapped tight from below and on the sides yet left the screen and cameras exposed. Then, as an experiment, he brought in the stray corner that held her large metal zipper, and tried using it like a stylus - and was pleased to see the screen light up.