The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready?" Zip asked her.

Heather shivered, and then bit her lip.

"Hold on," she said. Reaching up she lapped her tongue across her palm several times. Then, reaching down, she added that moisture to her pussy - apparently worried that, even though she had already very publicly confirmed herself to be sopping wet, that this would not be enough to handle Zip. Then she reached back up, and clutched the pillow in preparation.

Zip hardly needed clearer consent. Seizing hold of her sleek silky hips, he pushed forward into her. Heather let out a stunned moan, and a shiver passed through her - as Zip's gargantuan cock-head first spread her nether lips far wider than they had ever spread before, and then began to burrow steadily up into her. It took quite a while, as she proved even tighter than Heidi. At last he sunk balls-deep within her. His heavy scrotum hung down onto her taut round buns, while he enjoyed the squeezing of her over-filled pussy all up and down his length. Her pretty face hovered right before him - her eyes wide and her breath coming in swift sharp pants. She wiggled a couple times, around him - and each time she let out a stunned moan, as it was clear that just having his mammoth veiny schlong all the way inside of her was overloading her with sensations like she had never experienced before.

Zip was more than a little awed himself. Even just on his fourth conquest, he marveled at how different and yet magical yet another lithe body felt pressed up against him - and yet another taut wet pussy squeezing all around him. Then, after several seconds of merely enjoying the feeling of her supple snatch quivering and clamping all up and down his length, he started fucking her.

But even that took significant effort at first. His long penis made a slow extraction back out of her, until only his enormous cock-head was still lodged inside her. He paused briefly, and then pushed back into her, savoring the feeling of her love canal steadily rising back up to once more surround him in its warm gooey embrace. Then, he did it to her again, and then again - going ever so slightly faster each time.

Beside them, Heidi sat at the foot of her own bed, as Zip used it to enter another of her team-mates. A series of wet slurps and awed whimpers rose up behind her as, just behind her head, Zip's gargantuan penis steadily pushed deeper and deeper within her friend's unprotected pussy. In her haste to open herself up and get plowed, Heather had not even fully removed her panties. Her little Playa-branded thong hung down daintily from her ankle, right beside Heidi's head. Heather's sleek long leg shivered and shook helplessly, as Zip's long penis steadily worked its will inside of her - making the Playa logo sway and flutter wildly upon the scanty surface of her thong, as it hung down right beside Heidi's face.

But if these events caused the smug Playa Team captain the slightest doubt about her actions, she showed no sign of it upon her face. Instead, as the slurps and moans echoing up from her team-mate's hips steadily accelerated behind her, she shook her head, and grinned.

"Nobody puts one over on me!" she happily declared - while behind her, Zip's long penis gave several more sharp brutal thrusts down into her star gymnasts's helpless and unprotected pussy.

But whatever her thoughts at that moment, she had gotten her wish. Moments later, her eyes wild upon the pillow, the would-be rebel Heather tilted her head back upon the pillow and squealed loudly, in disbelief. Moments later she too, like Heidi had before her, began to squirt. The other girls gasped softly, staring in awe - at the reveal that this was not just some unique vulnerability of Heidi's, but something Zip could deliver into them too.

After that, there was no further hesitation. A third pair of panties had dropped to the floor before he even finished ejaculating inside the previous wearer of the second. A fourth followed it down a sleek pair of thighs, while he was still pounding furiously up between his third such pair. The fifth and sixth he didn't bother tracking, but they were on the floor quite shortly after without the slightest cajoling on his part. In very short order all of the Playa Girls were naked, caressing themselves and gasping in anticipation - as they impatiently waited their turns to steal the San Caj team's 'luck'.

And so Zip proceeded to lay pipe straight through the entirety of his rival school's very formidable and very fertile team - one after another after another. After he finished inside Heather, the long-haired beauty got shakily to her feet - and then sank down onto her ass, beside Heidi. But there was already a line waiting, and if Heidi and Heather's post-coital exhaustion gave them the slightest pause, it was an effect entirely overwhelmed by the degree to which it made them squirm in nervous but irresistible excitement.

So, seizing one willing beauty after another, Zip pulled them one by one into Heidi's bed and made good use of them. Having taken Heather in the same position he had Hadi, he began to mix things up a bit. Given their near-identical builds, beauty, and golden-blonde tresses, he could only tell them apart by their hairstyles. For the next girl - the one with long blonde pigtails going down her back - he put her on all fours and nailed her from behind; using said braids as handles upon her squealing head. For the fourth girl, a short-haired natural blonde, he made her prop her hands upon the bed and spread out one long leg over the heads of her comrades - and then took her then and there, in that position, while her eyes rolled and spun in her skull. The fifth, who had her hair up in elaborate braids, he made do the splits and then, putting his hands upon her feet and keeping them pressed against the bed, nailed her down into it. Finally, for the sixth, whose golden hair swirled loose around her shoulders, he had her start on her back and then pulled her up and into a pretzel, until her hips were over her head - and then nailed flexible gymnast right there, the juices his long cock liberated from her cunt raining down into her pretty whimpering face.

While he had certainly dreamed of it, Zip had never imagined he would get to graduate from handling one girl at a time, to disposing of one willing dripping pussy after another on an industrial scale. He was briefly worried whether even his gigantic swaying balls would be able to compete, or whether he would run out of mojo before he had satisfied them all.

But, to his delight, Zip found that his newly super-human schlong was more than up to the task he had set for it. It was a bit surprising, given that Erica had nearly exhausted him - but then, he had already gotten a lot more practice since then. And no matter how many times it unloaded a massive geyser of seed deep into a curvy pair of hips, so long as there was another dripping ready vagina open and waiting his superhuman schlong would twitch, pulse - and then rapidly rose back to the occasion. A couple of the later girls, eager to get their turns, did drop to hastily drop to their knees and provide some head-bobbing assistance to getting him hard. Zip was not sure if this was actually necessary, given his secret mutant powers... but he was hardly going to stop them and find out.

"G-god damn..." Zip gasped, as his fourth Playa beauty of the night lapped her tongue up and down his shaft - and it steadily grew and grew. "I love this fucking cock!" he sighed - as, even several loads down, he steadily extended back out towards full hardness once more.

The beauty at his feet sighed softly, and briefly detached her lips.

"Me too..." she sighed, gazing in awe at the vast veiny beast towering up before her. Then she dove her head back down, and resumed lapping up and down it reverently with her tongue. Looking down, Zip grinned. Then, reaching down, he seized her, got her back to her feet - and got back down to business.

But though he varied the exact position and approach with which he took them, there were a few things he did the same with each from the very first down to the very last. However he might carefully position their sculpted succulent bodies, from the moment he was inside of them, he did not hold back all. Slamming furiously into them with every ounce of force and skill he could muster, using his steadily developing talent to sense exactly where each was weak, he drove them as hard as he possibly could from the first second to the last. There was, after all, no shortage of sopping slits waiting to get savagely serviced, and he did not want any of them to linger unsatisfied for too long - less boredom lead to mischief. So he sought to dispose of each as swiftly as his unnatural advantages of skill and size allowed - and in this he was singularly successful. Squealing and shrieking, in very short order each beauty was driven into a succession of furious climaxes which, from the stunned and bewildered expressions upon their faces, far exceeded anything their deprived pussies had ever had to deal with before.

Throughout his marathon performance within and upon her team, Heidi remained flat on her butt beside the bed - even as it shivered and shook with each fresh conquest. But this did not mean she was idle. Directing her cowed and once-more obedient girls like a general directing her troops, she made sure that each and every tryst was thoroughly documented - the better to be thrown into Summer's face once the moment was right. So as Zip railed into one lithe gymnast after another, the environment around him resembled an amateur porno shoot. As a rule at any one time she had two girls posted further back, to capture from more than one angle the exertions of Zip's body atop yet another sleek and beautiful form. Meanwhile one girl was generally posted directly behind his legs - her gorgeous face, watching intently through the screen of her phone, dutifully recording every single thrust Zip's enormous penis made inside her friend's pussy.

Which meant that there was also at least one witness, and at least one glowing screen held carefully by trembling fingers and capturing everything, for the one other thing Zip did with each and every one of his partners. For in each and every beauty, having pounded into them with as much swift prowess as he possessed, until their squeals deafened and their brains seemed ready to melt and dribble out of their lovely skulls, soon enough with each of them Zip felt his own dread energy rising. And in each case, rather than even try to fight it, he redoubled his fury, crying out with his own release as he went hurtling heedlessly over the edge.

Then behind him, whatever gasping girl was currently on duty zoomed in and held her phone steady with trembling fingers - as his mammoth penis slammed home and then began to pulse and jerk obscenely, within her friend's absurdly wide-spread vagina. Zip gasped with release, and the sweat-dappled beauty currently impaled upon him whimpered in awe, as they both felt a titanic flood of his cum pouring out of him, and hurtling in spurt after thick heavy spurt up into her unprotected womb.

After he finished with each of them, he slowly pulled his briefly limp cock back out. Whoever was filming him gasped softly - and then zoomed in, carefully getting everything, as the extraction of his bloated tip was inevitably followed by a thick waterfall of Zip's cum, flowing out of her friend's ravaged pussy.

Meanwhile, as Zip moved on to the next waiting beauty, his previous partners slipped down and off the bed, to clear it for its next use - and joined Heidi in sinking down to rest their rounded bottoms on the floor beside it. Steadily, as he worked his way through them, a line of sweaty naked girls steadily extended itself along the side of the sole bed - while it continued to creak and shiver behind them with the force of his next copulation.

From the looks upon their pretty panting faces, each of them were shocked by just what even their brief impalements upon Zip had done to them. As Summer herself had already discovered, all the training in the world availed a woman little if she called upon her body to stretch in ways that nothing had made it stretch before. The ripples and shocks of passion that had flooded through them with each and every thrust of his big penis had made their many muscles surge and strain continuously, in ways that they had never felt before. As a result, each of them was left breathless and exhausted in a way that no intense work-out had managed to leave them in many, many years.

From the bewildered expressions upon their faces, in the wake of their exhausting coitus all of them were struggling to come to terms with just how drained the brief but intense intercourse had left them - especially since the scrawny boy who had done the deed, himself no prime specimen, was still busily laying similar treatment into yet another of their number upon the bed just behind them. But, panting softly, of all the reasons they could come up with to explain their sudden exhaustion, none of them were willing to pin the blame on the long and throbbing culprit.

"Oh, goodness, I'm... so tired..." Heather admitted softly. Her silky round buns briefly lifted up off the floor, and then promptly sunk back into it. She shook her head, and sighed. "It... it must be... way past my bedtime..." she said.

Beside her, another girl nodded.

"It's not fair..." she said. "We had to perform all day, while he just got to sit around..."

"Yeah, it's not fair..." a third girl sighed, her head lolling back - as yet another thick dollop of semen slid out of her cunt.

Finally, at long last, Zip thrust deep into the sixth and last girl, and erupted inside of her. Then, he pulled out and stood up.

A couple girls who had briefly struggled back to their feet to operate the cameras, as Heidi commanded, sighed - and sunk back down again. The sixth girl slid down and off the bed, and took her place at the end of the row.

Whistling, Zip walked to the end of the room, and surveyed. They stared back - their breaths coming in soft pants, their eyes wide.

Before him, the entire Playa Dorada Women's Gymnastics team lay sprawled out and exhausted, at the foot of their captain's by now thoroughly soiled and ruined bed. Over panting lips, their pretty eyes stared up at him, as if shocked that it really was a single boy who stood before them - and not a dozen or more. Though he did get the suspicion that a couple of the tired girls were starting to get delirious enough to see more than one of him, based on the way their pretty heads wobbled.

"Well, well, well," he said. "You did it! You stole every last bit of the San Caj team's luck."

Heidi blinked at him. And then slowly, a sly smile spread across her lips.

"Yes, we did," she cooed. She looked upwards, then back at him, and smirked. "They must be completely heartbroken, the dirty sluts," she said.

"Yep," Zip said.

Then, down between his legs, his cock twitched. It slowly grew. Up and down the row the girls blinked in surprise. A couple let out tiny moans of shock that somehow, all six of their snatches combined had not been enough to fell him.

"M-maybe we didn't steal Summer's luck after all..." Heather murmured, staring. "If she gets to go back to this guy every night..." Heidi shot her a dirty look.

"No, you didn't..." Zip said. Looking down at his own re-growing erection he tapped a finger to his cheek, as if lost in thought. "Hey, I have an idea!" he said, after a plausible number of seconds. Reaching out, he grabbed up one of the phones that had been left lying around the room. "Why don't you get one last video, with all of you?" he asked. "So we can show those San Caj girls who really got played!"

The tired girls were all quite fine with this - mostly because it didn't involve rising up off their knees. Zip approached, phone in hand, and thrust himself out amongst them. And, hobbling forward, sighing softly, the beautiful girls dutifully came to meet him. Soon enough he had the entire team gathered at his feet - and they were pleased but at this point not particularly surprised to find that he had more than enough room for all of them.

"That's it..." Zip cooed. He held out the phone, and eagerly got the whole thing - panning up and down, back and forth, out and back, to get a good view of everyone. His dick twitched and pulsed with glee as a half-dozen pairs of pretty lips rose up to meet it. In seconds they were all over him - kissing, lapping, lipping, slurping - each soft and luscious pair doing its diligent best to give his cock an appropriate send-off after the night's festivities.

Heidi, being Heidi, naturally enough completely monopolized his tip. But that was all right - for, as she had found between her legs, despite supreme self-confidence she was not at all prepared to handle him. Repeatedly she boldly sent her lips slurping up his long length, as if convinced she was a trained sword-swallower in addition to a gymnast - but each time she got just barely past the crests of his immense cock-head before coming to a halt. Her lovely face trembling, she spent a brief time with her shivering head desperately trying to go further - before she retreated. She lapped at his tip a bit and then, having worked up her courage, tried again - and again, and again. Each time she barely got further than her last attempt - but true to her competitive nature, she never seemed to tire of trying.

The others, though denied his mammoth tip, still found plenty to occupy them. Moving about, their pretty blonde heads jostling for space, at any one time two had their tongues and lips down low, gently massaging the two gigantic balls he had hanging between his legs - and a series of soft startled moans rose up from down below as they discovered that, even after having completely filled all of them, he still seemed to have enough seed left that his gigantic nuts felt swollen and heavy beneath their stroking tongues. The rest gathered along the sides and, between kisses, slurps, and rolling laps of their tongues, did their best to ensure that no portion of his long veiny shaft went unattended for long.

Meanwhile, as they suckled and lapped reverently, above their wide-spread and well-occupied lips their pretty eyes continuously blinked up at him. Holding his phone up, Zip eagerly captured the entire tableau, their lovely gazes looking up at him through the screen.

But, whether because of their dazed state, or simply because they were distracted by repeatedly dropping their eyes down to stare at it, none of the slurping beauties seemed to realize that the phone he was using to film them sucking his dick was his own...

"That's it..." he cooed. His long cock twitched, as it received a veritable symphony of dexterous tongue-strokes. The lithe beauties were proving just as skilled and flexible with their mouths as they were with the rest of their bodies. "Oh, yeah..." he said.

This was yet another experience that was entirely new to him. He had only gotten his cock sucked at all, for the first time, a few weeks prior. And while both Mrs. Sablier and Erica had proved very skilled they were, at the end of the day, still only one woman. They had only one tongue and one set of lips. Now his mind was blown by what he was feeling. Moments after he felt one set of lips press a kiss into his scrotum, he felt a different tongue caress up his shaft, and the furious warmth of Heidi's entire out-matched mouth sucking away at his tip. His mind leaped from one stimulus to another to another, exulting in it all, barely able to focus on one girl's obsessive service for more than a split second at a time before he was distracted by another. This mental cacophony of pleasure, in and of itself, caused him to last much longer than he had any right to - and only that, combined with the fact that he was after all already six loads down, prevented him from coming almost instantly. But in due course, he started to be driven over the edge.