The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck!" he gasped, as the ecstasy of the six-way blowjob started to overwhelm him. As they felt his long cock start to pulse and twitch within their mouths the kneeling girls redoubled their efforts, eager to make him spend. "Here it comes!" Zip announced.

A moment later a giant spear of semen surged up out of his tongue-lapped balls, looped around, and lunged down the long length of his penis. It burst from his tip - right into Heidi's mouth. The stunned girl, astonished by how much of his seed she was tasting, yanked her head back off.

But she had not counted on how much, even after having his way with both herself and all of her friends, Zip had to give. Her own boyfriends, after weeks of deliberate denial, had never produced an entire load as big as Zip's very first spurt. So no sooner had she taken her lips back than a second burst shot out of his tip and hit her right in the center of her face.

"Aiiigh!" Heidi squealed.

"Ahhhhh..." Zip sighed, as he unloaded onto her.

The other girls squealed too - for as his second shot hurtled forth, and then his third and his fourth, they impacted with sufficient force to produce significant splatter. Tiny tendrils of cum ended up striking every single girl somewhere. The Playa girl with two long braids ended up with several streaks of cum laid across the top of her head - and another tendril hanging down between her eyes. Heather gasped, as several streaks of cum sprayed lengthwise across her face. Others ended up with tendrils of pearly seed dangling from their earlobes, like new ear-rings.

Backing up, Zip admired his handiwork. The entire Playa team knelt before him, naked. Every last one of them had his cum dripping off of them at two ends - some on their faces, and more oozing out from their deeply used pussies. Lifting up the phone, he took another couple pictures. Then he lowered it back down.

"Alright," he said. "That was fun. Now, how about we get you ladies to bed?"

Gasping softly the ladies nodded their agreement to this readily. They did after all have a big day the next morning. A quick glance at the clock revealed it was almost midnight, well past their intended bedtimes. From the looks on their faces, they were not sure to be shocked that he had gone so long, or that it had taken him so little time to put all of them away.

"Yes," Heidi said, nodding. "Yes, that's... that's a very good idea."

"How about I escort you?" Zip asked.

Eager to take advantage of his apparent chivalry - and not eager to show off how tired they really were - each of the girls eagerly nodded her assent.

So it began. One by one he extended a hand and helped a grateful, well-fertilized gymnast to her feet. One by one he led them to their rooms, with the beauties pointing helpfully to guide him to the proper one. As they walked each and every one kept her body pressed close to his, not objecting at all to having his arm around them - disguising with the veil of intimacy how much their finely honed and well-trained bodies still needed his support just to walk straight. Zip naturally took advantage of this to copiously stroke, squeeze, and pinch each girl's extremely toned and well-rounded bottom, to which they also provided no objection.

Dropping each girl off at her bed, he was without exception rewarded with a good-night kiss. The two alternates, who did not have much to do the next day, both tried to offer more than that, their eyes and lips openly angling for a second round - but he was able to beg out both times on the logic that more of their team was still waiting. Sighing, they nodded and laid down - while he returned to their captain's packed room to collect another girl.

But each time, as he left, Zip made sure to pick out some piece of clothing left lying around the room, and sent it skittering over to lie in the corner of the door. He made sure he jammed the door just enough that the lock did not engage - so the doors remained unlatched, even though they visually appeared closed.

Soon, all five subordinate ladies had been returned to their rooms and put to bed. Though it was only a little ways past midnight, these girls were all used to getting up very early. And, though well-trained, none of them had been the least bit prepared for the sort of workout Zip had given them. All rapidly descended into tired slumber. Returning to Heidi's room, he found that the Team Captain had managed to get back up onto her bed, and then promptly passed out herself, emitting soft sighs as she lay with her legs open and a clear view provided to her still-leaking pussy.

But this was not the end of Zip's night - far from it. In their tired delirium the girls had, without even realizing it, left him unattended in their own dorm - neither the last girl he put to bed nor Heidi realizing that when they fell asleep, they were leaving him without anyone to keep an eye on him.

Standing in her bedroom, Zip took a moment to admire the slumbering Heidi. But before he could decide on his next move, he suddenly heard the sound of a door swinging open, from the direction of the main entrance - despite the fact that Heidi's was the first room on the hall.

"Shit..." he thought.

Thinking fast, he reached out and turned out the light. Fast asleep behind him, Heidi let out a little snore.

He heard footsteps slowly advancing down the hallway. He heard faint humming, and recognized the Playa Coach's voice. A few steps later, and her footsteps came to a halt - just outside the door.

Zip gulped. He heard the door beside him click - as she opened it with her master card.

Slowly the door swung open. From the bright hall, the Playa coach peeked her head in. Her eyes surveyed the dark room. A streak of light shone in around her - illuminating a part of the bed, and a couple of Heidi's gleaming trophies.

Zip hugged the wall, right beside the door - just a few feet away from her. He tried not to breathe.

Not having had a chance to get dressed again, he was naked. His long penis hung down exposed between his legs - and twitched slightly. If she had known where it was and where to grab, the Playa Coach could have reached right in and seized it.

But... she didn't. Instead, peeking through the door, her shadowed face stared right at Heidi.

"Getting our beauty sleep, like we should?" she said. She chuckled, and shook her head. "That's better than I expected. I was so sure you'd be getting up to some sort of mischief." She turned her head, and surveyed the other rooms - whose doors were dark and silent. Then, turning back, she looked once more into the room. Zip held his breath.

Sighing, she lifted a bottle up to her lips and took a drink, then smiled. "Well, as long as you girls are being good," she chuckled, "then I guess I can keep being naughty..."

With that she shut the door.

Zip heard her walk back to her own dorm room. He heard it open and close.

Panting softly, he waited a few more minutes in the darkness - the only sound the soft rise and fall of Heidi's breathing. Then, he opened the door and peeked out.

The Coach had turned out the hallway light. Her own door still glowed. As he watched, he started hearing a faint buzzing sound echo out from underneath her door - followed almost immediately by some low moans.

"Huh..." Zip said, as the buzzing sound continued. He shrugged. "Well... guess I'm not the only one who likes to stay up late..." he said.

And with that, safe in the knowledge that as long as he was at least moderately discreet the Playa Coach would be too distracted to hear, Zip got to work. For, even though he had already finished inside each of them, he was nowhere near done with the Playa team.

First things first; moving through each of their rooms, he located their phones. Though fine athletes, the Playa girls were not the sort of mathletes who wanted to memorize pin-codes or pass-phrases. For each and every one of them he found that holding it up in front of her pretty slumbering face, or tapping one of her limp fingers to the appropriate spot upon the screen, was enough to get it unlocked. Moving swiftly through each phone, he gathered up all the photos and videos they had taken, and deleted them. Then, he went into their cloud accounts and did the same. In so doing, he deprived them of any evidence he had ever been there - inside their dorm rooms, or their bodies.

Though, before he did so, he did make sure to transfer every last byte to his own phone, first. For safekeeping, of course.

During his search through the girls' rooms, he also came across a few stashes of caffeinated beverages or energy drinks. He pillaged these freely, ripping one and then another open and downing them in one gulp, like a video game protagonist moving through an NPC's bedroom - for he knew he would need every scrap of vigor he could manage before morning.

The break to pillage his way through the girls' phones and their rooms, instead of their bodies, gave his junk time to recover. His initial rush through the entire team had been pushing it, even for his gigantic member and his tremendous balls. But, it turned out, his superhumanly enhanced scrotum was not going to let such a golden opportunity pass quite so easily. Steadily he felt his lusts swell back up - and his cock with it. His balls, after briefly feeling light, began to once more sag downwards, swaying about, feeling taut and heavy with seed.

"God damn..." Zip said, standing in the hallway and admiring his restored erection. Then he looked around at the doors all around him - behind each of which lay a svelte slumbering beauty. "Well... if you got it, might as well use it..." he said.

And with that he first formulated, and then initiated, phase two of his plan.

One by one, he went back into the rooms of each of the slumbering girls. He ignored the alternates this time - they were out of it by now and, though plenty pretty and shapely, were not high on his priority list. Instead, he went into the rooms of each of Playa's star players, other than their Captain. With a stroke across their cheek and a peck on their lips, he woke them back up. Then, as each blonde beauty blinked her eyes foggily up at him and gasped, he used upon her a succession of very similar lines.

"You were my favorite," he told one, as she blinked the sleep out of her blue eyes.

"With the others it was just sex, but with you it was special," he informed another.

Having already opened up for him once, and each still feeling the deep and pleasing ache left behind from being ridden like she never had been before, none of them required that much encouragement. In very short order each opened herself up - first her legs, then her slit - and let him come back in for seconds. In equally short order Zip's gigantic penis found itself poised at the leaky entrances of a succession of taut and tender pussies, each of them already filled up with his cum - and then shoved its way back inside.

But, once he was inside them, his behavior could not have been more different. Before he had sought to use every ounce of his supernatural prowess and superhuman size to get them off as fast as in-humanly possible. Now, as he once more slid deep into the familiar comforting tightness of each svelte girl's pussy, he once more sought out their buried weak points. Once more, he found them, and once more his mammoth tip began to hammer home perfectly into them, again and again and again.

But this time, he brought each stunned and awed beauty right up to the cusp of the same thrilling and mysterious peak he had given her the first time... and then pulled back.

Not out, to be clear. He remained inside them, his enormous hardened penis continuing to exist hard and throbbing within them - so long that, to the girls themselves, it seemed to be nuzzling against their spines, or perhaps reaching up between their lungs to tickle directly at their hearts.

But where before he had worked their deep centers mercilessly until he had brought them to a screaming release, now he got them right up to the edge - and then backed off, his enormous cock thrusting midway through their pussies but not quite reaching what they really wanted touched. They squirmed and sighed... and then whimpered softly as their racing hearts and shivering bodies gradually fell back away from the precipice that he had just brought them to. Then, he kept them going until he detected that they were just about on the edge of frustration - just on the cusp of the points where their heartbeats might start to slow or, more importantly, where their pretty cock-clobbered heads might start to clear. And then, he suddenly rebirthed himself inside them, once more hammered away with renewed savagery - until he had yet again brought them right up to the edge of the stormy pussy-squirting cliff... where he proceeded to abandon them again.

It became, for Zip, a game. With each girl he used a convenient panty or other piece of clothing to tilt a nearby clock, or phone, just so - so that he could see the time and his pretty partner could not. And then, he proceeded to play with them - to see how long he could keep them enthralled, keep them right on the edge... without ever quite giving them the release they craved, nor going over the edge himself.

The answer, it turned out, was 'a long time'.

With each of his shapely targets, he lasted at least an hour. An hour spent with her taut pussy quivering and squeezing worshipfully around him, while welcoming him with her fluids. An hour spent with her luscious body pressed and writhing up against his, as he impaled her upon himself. An hour spent with her gorgeous head gasping in awe up at him from her pillow, while her breath stirred around him in gasps and pants, as she struggled to deal with even this slow and languid application of his considerable girth.

The girls themselves, of course, were not entirely satisfied with this. They shivered and whimpered in frustration, as he led them on and on. But, pinned to the bed by his long cock, and exhausted by both a long day and a furious prior plowing, they had no choice but to take it lying down. But still, after already receiving a good long fuck and finding him still going, they did their best to encourage him to unleash his full fury upon and within them. They did this first with their bodies - lifting their lips they pressed kiss after kiss to him. Lifting up their sleek legs they coiled them tight around him, doing their best to force his long penis deeper up inside them. Their arms clawed at his back and caressed at his flesh, as their supple flesh writhed with passion beneath him.

And, when all that didn't work, they resorted to words.

"Don't you want to cum inside of me?" Heather asked - while he was enjoying his second exertions within her. She shivered and gasped as he failed to respond - save by another deep slow thrust. But apparently deciding that she was on the right track, she coiled her arms around him, and then lifted her head up close to his.

"I'm really not on birth control..." she whispered to him softly. Her unprotected pussy rippled around him - as sopping wet as it was defenseless. She gasped softly as she took another thrust, her infinite cavity beckoning him to sink in deep and then fill it. Or rather, to fill it a second time. "Don't worry," she whispered softly, as she took another thrust a few seconds later. "My boyfriend is very trusting..." she assured him, as his mammoth tip sunk once more right up to the edge of her extremely fertile womb. She moaned, and clawed at him, as if trying to force him all the way up into it - and then groaned, as she found she could not. "He... he'll never suspect a thing..." she promised him, as she tried to cajole Zip into cutting loose and going all the way - and, in the process, giving her the brief taste of ecstasy which she so desperately craved.

If she thought this would entice Zip... well, then she was entirely correct. His long cock pulsed gleefully within her, to learn the highly vulnerable state of the taut vagina it was so delightfully occupying. But he managed, just barely, to resist temptation. He paused briefly, until his rampant penis was back under control - and then resumed his smooth and steady strokes into her. Pinned beneath him, Heather moaned in frustration to feel his thrilling pulses build and then recede aside her - and continued to take the slow steady fuck he was giving her, even if it wasn't the ravaging she really wanted.

Other girls hit upon different tactics. One girl offered up her phone number, and then began whispering it to him one digit at a time - in the hopes that the urge to get the next would re-awaken his savagery inside her. The third whispered her address into his ear, and then promised that she always left her window unlocked. These tactics were also effective, making him twitch gleefully inside them - but not successful enough to get him to abandon his approach and, whimpering, both girls were forced to settle for merely the continuous slow steady slamming of his gigantic schlong inside of them.

But, though he drew each pleasant and sweaty second encounter out as long as possible, within each of them he did finally lose it. After an hour or more of sweet and gentle sex, he finally thrust in deep and unloaded a second mass of cum into them. His long sessions within each of them almost seemed to qualify as edging, for as near as he could tell the potent loads he pumped into them the second time were even larger than the first.

After pulling back out of them, he gave each exhausted beauty one last kiss, assuring her he would spend the rest of the night thinking only of her. Having started out tired and lost even more sleep, it only took a brief cuddle in his arms before each of them was completely out once more. Then, he gently extricated himself from their arms and tiptoed out to the door, chugged down another bottle full of caffeine - and then moved on down the hall and got started on his next conquest.

However, he did not move directly from one girl to the next. While he slowly fucked his way back through each of the three lower-ranked finalists, in between each long session within her team-mates he came back for another round with Heidi. And unlike with the others, every time he came back to the Playa Team Captain he didn't whisper sweet nothings, or promise to fuck her gently - recognizing that such tactics were ill-suited to such a headstrong and assertive target. Instead, every time he nudged her awake again and was greeted by a bleary-eyed and irritated look on her haughty face, he found he was able to get her to spread her legs almost instantly by making slight variations on the exact same comment.

"What's the matter? Summer always demands at least three..." he told her, on his second visit back to her bed - which came right after he'd cleared out her phone.

"You-know-who always gets in at least four," he told her, on his third visit.

"She needs five just to go to sleep properly," he told her, on his fourth visit.

"You're not seriously out of juice already?" he asked her on his fifth.

Every single time, she glared, yawned, and then opened herself up and dared him to do his worst.

Which he did. While his fucks inside her fellow star gymnasts were slow and sweet and focused on keeping them awake, each time with Heidi he put her into a position, slammed on home, and proceeded to fuck her like he was trying to break her. He didn't bother teasing or holding back. He hammered her a-spot as brutally as possible, making her thrash and scream. If she got too loud he silenced her with a rough and forceful kiss.

And she loved every second of it, based on how many times she climaxed upon him.

Then, as soon as he finished inside her yet again he strutted away to go let his penis get some nice R&R inside one of her friends, before he came back to try and wreck her once more. As he did so Heidi repeatedly tried to order him around in order to reassert her authority. But, left dazed and exhausted, each time she slipped back into slumber before she could see if her orders were carried out, allowing him to happily keep dipping his pen in her team's ink instead.