The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 07

Story Info
Having defiled their captain, Zip takes on the rival team.
12.5k words
4.9
4.8k
7

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode Two of 'The Zip Files': Zip Does Gymnasts

Chapter 7: Taking on the Team

Our Story Thus Far: Zack 'Zip' Zilch, the biggest loser in wealthy San Cajetan High School, has recently discovered that he has the ability to control women's clothing with his mind - alongside a few other superhuman sexual attributes. At the start of the current episode Zip managed to earn himself a place accompanying his school's women's gymnastics team to a crucial meet. Once there, the first day of bitter competition left his own team in a close but desperate second place behind their bitter rivals, the Playa Dorada High team. After everyone else went to bed Zip infiltrated the Playa dorm rooms. Using a little bit of deception, Zip was able to con Heidi Klein, Playa's team captain and star performer, into thinking that he is the boyfriend of Summer Skye, the San Cajetan team captain - and Heidi's bitter rival. Seeking to rub in her impending victory even further, Heidi could not resist the opportunity to make sport with her rival's well-hung beau while she had the chance - first making him eat her out, before demanding he have sex with her. But Heidi was not quite prepared for Zip's nigh-supernatural penis, and after he finished inside her she slid down off the bed and seemed to lie almost catatonic beside it. This did not seem to go over well with Heidi's team-mates. Now Zip finds himself naked, defenseless, and in the custody of a group of very angry and fit young women. What is going to happen to our intrepid hero? How will he get out of this one?

Well... how do you think?

Note: all characters in this story are over the age of eighteen.

Revision Note: this is the second version of this document. A few typos and missed editing marks were removed. No major changes were made.

~~~~~

Zip gulped as the wall of furious blondes glared down at him.

He still had not bothered to learn any of their names. They were almost identical in the toned perfection of their bodies, and they all wore identical team-branded tank-tops and panties. He could tell them apart only by variations in their hairstyle. This one had two long blonde braids; another had her golden hair swirling at shoulder length; a third had a spill down her back that looked like it absorbed half the conditioner in the universe. But they all had one thing in common: they all stood with their hands upon their scantily-clad hips and their faces set in stone. And they were all very, very angry.

"How could you do this to us?" one of the girls growled - the one with flowing blonde tresses that reached almost to her butt. "I... I can't believe my eyes!"

Zip gulped, and struggled to come up with the best explanation he could. It was difficult, with their team-captain's pussy juices still cooling on his long, drained dick - which swayed back and forth, unprotected, before the wall of furious flesh arrayed before him. But before he could, the long-haired beauty shook her head, her eyes flashing.

"Heidi!" she hissed. "This time, you've really gone too far!"

"Uh..." Zip said. His eyes blinked wide, as he suddenly felt his entire world dipping and spinning and then finally reorienting itself beneath his feet, as it adjusted to a strange new reality. There were a bunch of angry women in front of him - and they weren't angry at him. This violated the basic principles of the universe, as he understood them, and processing this fact took an almost complete mental re-write of his brain.

Meanwhile, beside him, the despoiled Playa team captain seemed to be undergoing a very similar cosmic break - although for rather different reasons. Her blue eyes burst wide, and her head lifted up.

"What?!" she gasped. Her head lifting up, she stared at her furious underlings in shock. "Me?" she gasped. "What did I do?"

The girls stamped their feet and glared. Their eyes repeatedly darted over to Zip and back to her. And in that instant, Zip suddenly had an impression of something that he had seen happen many times before: that girls were absolutely furious about something... which they absolutely refused to say out loud. Especially in his presence. They licked their lips and squirmed every time their eyes were on him, and it was obvious that there was something they wanted to say - but absolutely could not handle saying within his earshot.

But they had no safe way to get rid of Zip. Putting the strange San Caj boy outside virtually assured his escape - and whatever they might intend for him they did not want that. So they had to go with reasons that, while less inchoate and primal than their real ones, were more comfortable passing through their lips.

"You... you let a strange boy cum inside of you!" one girl protested.

"You said you would make him pull out!" a second concurred.

"The San Caj boy made you into his slut!" a third added, glaring.

Heidi gasped at this. But if Zip could sense it, she could read her girls like an open book. Slowly, a smirk spread across her lips.

"Those aren't your real reasons," she cooed. She stroked a hand across her body, and grinned. "You're just mad that I showed you what a real woman fucks like - when you still fuck like little girls."

Their jaws all dropped, in unison.

"Th-that's not it!" one of the shocked Playa girls denied, shaking her golden-pigtailed head.

"Yes it is," Heidi shot back. She stretched out her body, and let out a performative, sexual little moan. "All of you girls just got jealous, didn't you?" she asked. "Because none of your boyfriends can compare..."

"Th-that's not true..." one girl protested.

"Well, you're about to have a chance to prove it," Heidi growled. Reaching out she tapped Zip's penis, making it twitch This made the girls gasp and squirm - at which Heidi grinned, and did it again.

"Because before this night is over, every last one of you is going to take him too" Heidi said, her voice flat and firm... even as her finger stroked up and down the long cock in question. "So that when we confront Summer, we can show her just how unfaithful her boyfriend really was to her worthless ass - with me as just the coup de grace."

'That's not her real reason, either...' Zip thought - even as he enjoyed the performative caresses of Heidi's fingers, up and down his big penis. He was not a social genius, but he had just enough insight to see that. Heidi had taken him into her bed fully expecting she would blow his mind - and rather the opposite had happened. She had lost face.

And, to his good fortune, there was now only one sure way she could make sure she recovered that face: by ensuring all her team-mates got wrecked, even more badly than she had been - so that none of them had anything to hold over her.

But said team-mates were not yet convinced. Biting their lips, they squirmed in indecision. A couple times he noticed their eyes darting downwards, followed immediately by little shivers running through their lithe bodies - as if fearful that their own bodies might get wrecked like Heidi's had been.

"We could never do that," one gasped softly - her wide eyes still staring downwards.

"I have a boyfriend," one protested. The rest all nodded that they did too.

"And I haven't taken my pill in over a month," another objected. The others squirmed, and then nodded their concurrence with this, as well.

Zip, until this point, had been content to sit back and observe. But, feeling Heidi's control possibly slipping, he decided to risk stepping in.

"Actually," he said, "Summer always passes me around the rest of the team the night before a big match. I'm their good luck charm." He nodded upwards, and grinned. "And who they slept with the rest of the year - or what they had going on down there - never mattered at all."

This got several gasps.

"I... I find that hard to believe..." a short-haired blonde whispered.

Beside her, the one with twin long braids glanced down, and then whimpered softly. "Well... you saw how he plowed Heidi," she pointed out - softly, but not quite softly enough. "Maybe...maybe they're just looking for an excuse."

The short-haired blonde gasped softly, her eyes widening. But, her lip quivering, she did not seem able to reply.

Meanwhile, Heidi turned her head slightly and side-eyed Zip - irritated that he had stepped on her authority a second time by having the temerity to speak. Her fingers, toying with his dick, gave it a sharp pinch - as if to tell him not to do it again. But at the same time, even if unasked for, his words seemed too useful to her to discard.

"That's right," she cooed. Turning her head back around, she gave her hesitant team-mates a grin. "If those weak little San Caj sluts are woman enough to take him, what do you have to fear?" She nodded towards his bloated, waiting dick. "Hurry up."

The girls wiggled in consternation at this. Their lips trembled. But then just one - a beauty with long flowing blonde hair who Zip recognized as Playa's second highest scorer after Heidi, and due to return back tomorrow as their finalist on beam - stepped forward. But rather than dropping to her knees obediently, her lovely features were set in an expression of righteous anger. She had been the most outspoken to date, and Zip instantly got the impression that she was the ringleader of this little attempt to dethrone Heidi from her alpha-girl perch.

"You... you can't just do that, Heidi," she said. Hands balled into fists to either side of her own scantily-clad hips, she stomped her foot - something that produced a fascinating set of jiggles within her team-branded tank-top. "We decide who we are attracted to and we choose what to do with our bodies! And... and not all of us are filthy sluts who want to fuck every dirty boy we see, like... like you!"

Heidi's eyes narrowed.

"Is that a fact?" she cooed softly. Her eyes dropped down, then back up to the outspoken girl's face. "Well then, prove it... " she said. She licked her lips and then specified how.

"Pull down your panties," she said.

The long-haired blonde gasped. "W-what?" she gasped.

"If you really are such a virtuous little prude then what do you have to be scared of?" Heidi cooed back. She glanced down at the rebellious girl's crotch, then back up to her face. "Do it, Heather," she said - marking the first time Zip learned any of their names besides hers.

Heather blanched and squirmed. She looked back and forth to the rest of the team for support.

But it turned out she had made a tactical error. In stepping forward and challenging Heidi, she had left the safety of the herd. As one, they had been able to stand up to her. But now, none of the rest of them wanted to step forward - and also become the focus of Heidi's intense stare. They shrank back. Gasping, Heather turned her eyes forward again and stared at Heidi in shock.

Without the others to back her up, her will seemed to flag. One hand descended down and caressed nervously along the waist of her panty, and then down its front. But, biting her lips and whimpering, she didn't seem to be able to go further - yet.

Seeing her indecision Heidi smirked - regarding the would-be upstart against her authority much the same way she might a worm baited and stuck upon a hook.

"I designed those little panties you're wearing," Heidi reminded her, of the custom team-branded thong that, like all of them, decoratively adorned Heather's sleek rounded hips. "So if you're going to claim you're dry as a bone down there, the least you can do is pull them down and show me..."

Heather let out a soft moan. But even as she did so her thumbs, as if of their own volition, dove down into the hips of her little thong. She gave one last squirm, her svelte flat belly rolling back and forth. Then with a gasp, she did as she was told. Bending low, in a smooth motion she brought her little panty all the way down to her ankles. Then she stood back up, a deep blush on her cheeks.

Heidi nodded in satisfaction. But she was not done making an example of the would-be rebel - not by a long shot.

"Put a finger up inside yourself," she commanded.

Heather gasped in shock. Behind her, several of the other girls did likewise - but none of them moved a muscle to intervene. Heather shook her head. "I couldn't..." she said softly.

Heidi cocked her head.

"What are you afraid of?" she asked.

Heather bit her lip and whimpered. Her blush deepened. But then, apparently unable to answer, she instead responded by, belatedly, doing as she was told. Her finger crept down, in between her sleek thighs. It pushed back up. She let out a deep gasp, as she penetrated herself. Then, she could not help herself. Staring straight at Zip, who stood right before her - for the room was not large - she stirred it about within her cauldron.

Heidi smiled, pleased she was being obeyed.

"Good," she said. "Now take it out, and show everyone."

Heather blushed bright pink, like she was trying to catch fire. But, having already been thoroughly cowed, she was far from being able to refuse. Breathing fast, she slowly withdrew the naughty finger out of herself and held it up.

Behind her the rest of the girls gasped, staring.

The finger was shining from one end to the other, bright with tell-tale goo. Several large drops hung down from it, swaying like sticky tendrils in the light - speaking to the lake of eager lubricant that lay within her hips.

Heidi grinned in great satisfaction at the sight.

"So, are you dripping wet?" she asked, in a cheerful little coo - that held a viper's purr beneath it. "Because it looks to me like you are dripping wet, Heather."

Heather blushed, her eyes closed - but then slowly nodded.

"Yes," she whispered. "I... I'm sopping wet..."

Her words were unnecessary. In addition to the shining tendrils swaying from her finger, in the wake of having opened herself several more rivulets of juicy slime were running out and spreading down the insides of her silky toned thighs. These were clearly visible to Zip but, based on their downward stares and soft gasps, also to the row of her team-mates still squirming all in a line behind her.

"Why are you wet, Heather?" Heidi asked. She wore an expression like a viper might wear as it closes upon its paralyzed prey. "Is it because you're horny?"

Unable to answer with words, her eyes closed and her drooling finger shivering, Heather nodded.

"Why are you so horny?" Heidi asked - in the manner of a teacher calling her worst student onto the carpet for a missed easy question.

Heather's naked bottom wiggled back and forth, and she let out a variety of interesting noises - but none of them were words.

Heidi clucked impatiently.

"Is it because you want to get fucked, the way I got fucked?" she asked.

Her long blonde hair swirling, the gorgeous gymnast squirmed again - and let out a soft moan. Then, she could no longer resist. It having been a long time since she had been ordered to lift it up, she dropped her soaked and naughty finger down. It alighted upon her belly, just beneath her shadowy navel - but kept descending. It slipped down between her legs, and caressed over her gooey nether lips. Then, with a sharp gasp, she slid it back up inside. Only then, when her gooey finger was once more extended comfortingly up into herself, did she seem to work up the courage to reply.

"Yes..." the willowy blonde responded, softly. She stirred her finger inside herself, shivered, and drew in a deep breath. "Yes... I... I want to get fucked..." she finally confessed - as more tendrils of her own goo began to slide out of her opened slit, and run down the back of her hand.

Heidi smiled at this, pleased. She did not ask why her shapely team-mate had not admitted this earlier. It was no great mystery why a proud beauty might not want to confess her lusts, especially in front of a strange boy and all of her friends. Instead, she pointed at Zip.

"Tell him what you want," she ordered. Her smirk intensified - delighting in the opportunity to make an example of her. "Speak plainly and clearly."

From the expression that appeared on her face, and the distraught noises that emerged from her throat, this command seemed to fill the once-confident beauty with more horror than any other. And yet, with her panties already around her ankles and her finger stroking inside herself she could not seem to hold back. Tilting her head, she blinked up at Zip shyly - looking almost like a bashful maiden, making eyes at a strange and thrilling stranger across a country dance.

"I... I want you... to wreck me," she said. She gasped softly and her eyes widened, as if shocked at her own words. But then her eyes darted down, and then back to his face. A finger caressed her lips - the one not stirring within her lower ones -and then she softly elaborated. "I want you to fuck me just as deep, and just as hard as you did Heidi... and I don't want you to stop, until you've given me the same thing."

Heidi smiled, please. But then, she tapped a finger to her cheek.

"Oh, but Heather..." she said. "Don't you have a boyfriend? Oh, and wait... aren't you not on birth control?"

Heather squeaked in shock at this, and her cheeks flushed bright pink. But then she slowly nodded.

"Yes," she whispered.

"So, why is it that you still want to have sex?" Heidi asked her, her eyes flashing viciously.

Heather squirmed, and moaned. But, finger flying in her pussy, she could not help but give Heidi the answer she wanted.

"B-because... b-because I'm just a dirty slut..." Heather finally confessed.

Heidi smiled, satisfied. Then, she nodded towards Zip.

"Ask him to fuck you, then," she said. "Ask him right now."

Heather moaned. But she was far, far past the point of being able to hold back. Her fingers took one last stroke inside herself, and then pulled back. Slowly, she opened them - spreading her pussy wide apart. Standing naked, with her pussy spread wide and drooling over her lowered panties, she finally looked Zip right in the eye. She blinked, and then took a deep breath.

"Please," she whispered. Her fingers trembled, and then spread herself open even wider. "Please... fuck my brains out. Now."

Grinning, Heidi turned to Zip, and nodded towards her desperate team-mate.

"Think you'd better take her up on that, tiger," she said. "Or else she's liable to flood the room."

Zip didn't need much encouragement. Stepping forward, he reached out, and put his hand on Heather's waist. The moment his fingers alighted on her taut flesh, she gasped deeply. Suddenly she swooned towards him. Her body ended up pressed tight against his, her broad flat belly cradling his long penis. Her eyes blinked up into his, wide with wonder.

Yet, despite the caresses of her skin against his cock, Zip still felt the need to double check things.

"You really want this?" he asked her, caressing lightly along the small of her back.

She took a deep breath, her lips hovering just beneath his. Then she nodded.

"Yes," she whispered softly.

Then, going up on tiptoe, she kissed him.

Zip needed no further encouragement. Taking her by the hand, he guided Heather back to Heidi's bed. The slender blonde followed. Sitting down, she shrugged out of and discarded her tank top, exposing her small but perky breasts. Her friends stared - and she seemed to be actively trying not to look at them. She laid back. One little foot slipped out of her panty, but it continued to dangle down from the other ankle. Shivering in anticipation, she waited as Zip took his position atop her - spreading her sleek legs so he could take his place between them.

For the second time that night, Zip looked down and found a gorgeous blonde looking up at him from Heidi's pillow - while the same girl smiled down at him from multiple posters arranged around the surrounding walls.