The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Zip was not without limits. But, with the combination of a quick and brutal fuck within Heidi followed by edging himself back to life within her team-mate, he found he could keep going, and going.

Finally, on his last trip back to her, he went for something special. During a brief rummage through one girl's room after fucking her, waiting for his exceptional but not quite omnipotent mutant penis to recover, he discovered a vibrator and some lube in her drawer. The vibrator he had just rendered obsolete, but the lube he took with him. He knew from recent hard-won experience he would need it unless he was willing to narrow his dick, which he absolutely was not.

Heidi's first hint of his intentions was when he suddenly seized her and rolled her onto her belly. She lifted her bleary-eyed head off the pillow and blinked in drowsy confusion... then let out a gasp of shock as she felt him settling down on top of her, his long hard penis sinking down to press against a very particular place.

"Oh my GOD!" she moaned. Her head whipped around and she stared up at him, her blue eyes wide and stunned. "You... you can't do me THERE!" she gasped.

'Let's see exactly how far I can push this...' he thought, inside.

Outside, he laughed in her face.

"Really?" he said. He shook his head. "Guess you're more sheltered than I thought. My girlfriend wouldn't have let me finish any other way. She says it's like a deep tissue massage."

For a moment, Heidi's face stared up at him, her lips panting. Disbelief warred within her with the fear of not getting everything her rival did. The latter won.

"You... you just took me by surprise, is all!" she said. "Of course, I let... I mean, have my boyfriend do this for me all the time. What are you waiting for?"

Zip savored the moment, his lubed-up penis pulsing eagerly between her rounded buns. "Nothing," he told her.

"Well, then hurry up!" she snapped. She spread her legs wider on the bed, and wiggled a bit, letting her buns open up to either side of his schlong. "Give me that massage, now!" she told him.

"Very well," Zip said.

And, without further ado, he thrust down into her ass. His enormous penis burrowed into her taut asshole, forcing it wide, and then surged onwards, deep up inside her toned backside.

From the expression that appeared upon her gorgeous face, it was roughly when his enormous cock-head forced its way through her anus that she realized that she had been had, and that this was not going to be a massage. But by then, it was far too late, as what happened inside her brain as his enormous schlong surged down into a moment later basically made any sort of response impossible. Her taut body shivered uncontrollably as it was impaled from the rear on his enormous spear. Meanwhile, her jaw dropped and her eyes spread and then crossed.

"Hahaha!" Zip laughed, as he continued to savage her ass. "God damn you Playa girls are dumb!" Then, settling his chin atop her shivering head, a big grin on his face, he proceeded to have his way with her.

Throughout her time getting fucked in the ass by Zips' giant cock, Heidi let out a fascinating series of yips, mewls, and quivering sing-song moans. Her pretty head shivered continuously up against Zip, her eyes rolling in her skull. From the expression on her face it was clear that the haughty blonde had never dealt with anything like this in her life. It was like she was having her first time all over again.

At last, with a groan, Zip slammed in all the way inside her, and released. Having recovered itself during his last lazy fuck inside her friend, his enormous penis pulsed again and again, depositing a gigantic load of semen into her ass. "Oh! Oh ooh oh oh!" Heidi gasped, her voice quivering in awe, as she felt him unloading into her. Her taut body shivered up against him, but could do nothing else, as she took his final ejaculation inside her.

Afterwards the two lay together for a few seconds - her face down, he on top of her, and their heads side by side. Her pretty face, panting softly, blushed slightly. It had been obvious from his first thrust that she had been tricked, and yet she had let him go all the way inside her anyways - simply because it had been too devastating for her to do anything to stop it.

Zip glanced up at the time, and realized he was out of it. Turning, he reached out and stroked a finger down her smooth sweat-dappled cheek, grinning.

"That's our last session for tonight," he told her. "Time for me to go."

Heidi took a deep breath - and then seemed to push aside any thought of his final indiscretion. Calling him on it, after all, would have required her to acknowledge she had been outsmarted - which the proud blonde was clearly absolutely unwilling to ever ever do.

"That's fine" she told him. She didn't even dare look at the time - if she had, she would have moaned. Instead, she cracked a smile. "So does that mean I have all of your luck?" she asked. She wiggled her hips back and forth slightly - his limp penis still inside them.

Zip chuckled. "You've got everything you deserve and then some," he assured her. Leaning in, he gave her a peck on her cheek. "Now get some sleep," he advised her.

Heidi needed no encouragement. She whimpered softly, as his penis extracted itself from her ass. Then, barley changing her position at all from how she'd been fucked, she lay her head down on the pillow and in seconds was out.

Zip checked the time. It was entirely too close to dawn.

"Fuck..." he said.

But, there was one more thing he wanted to do.

When he had first entered, each of the Playa girls had been wearing a scanty thong, of an identical cut and in a pale lavender, each emblazoned with the school logo in gold. Now, Zip went back around - and collected each of these.

Some of them - in the case of the alternates - had been pulled back up and were still on their bodies. With his powers, it was nothing to call them shimmying down and off, while their owners continued to sleep fitfully. Others he found dangling from their owners feet, or in little decorative piles upon their floors. These too, he appropriated.

In addition to the Playa logo he discovered that, within each pair, each girl had written her name upon them, atop the printed-on label. In several cases, reading it off the inside of her panty was the first time Zip actually learned the name of the girl with whom he had already enjoyed multiple rounds of sexual intercourse, and into whom he had already deposited a large quantity of his potent semen.

"Thank you, Heather," he said to that particular slumbering finalist, as he plucked her self-labeled panty off her twitching toe. She squirmed and sighed - while a thick trickle of pearly slime glistened between her gaping labia minora in response.

"The pleasure was all mine, Hannah," he informed the girl who had whispered her digits to him - while the evidence he had done so glistened every time she shifted her smooth shapely thighs.

At last, having collected his prizes, he started to tuck them down into his pocket... and then paused, the little panties still hanging daintily down from his palm. "Wait..." he said, as he suddenly got a better idea.

Slipping one last time into Heidi's room, he tiptoed carefully, trying not to wake her. But he needn't have worried. Lying face down, with his semen leaking out of her ravaged butthole, the svelte Playa Team Captain snored loudly and did not seem to be in any danger of waking. Around her, her walls were adorned with several posters of herself and her team. Moving about, Zip picked one out. It depicted Heidi at the center, flanked by the rest of her team, all in their skimpy performance leotards. Each had her name printed next to her - which would be helpful if Zip ever wanted to match one of the pretty faces that had gasped up at him from a succession of pillows with one of the skimpy panties dangling out of his pocket.

Taking the poster down, Zip rolled it up. Then, slipping them out of his pocket, he slid one pair of panties after another around it, through each leg-hole, until they were all lined up along its length. Then, with his combined set of trophies held down by his side, he finally moved to make his escape.

As he snuck out past her door, he didn't hear any more gasping or squeaking from within the Playa Coach's room. But he did still hear a faint buzzing sound.

"Good batteries," Zip commented, as he crept across.

But his own were almost entirely drained. As he slipped out the front door and went down the steps, the rush of danger and the thrill of sex both faded. In their place he was starting to feel bone tired. He needed to get to his own bed, grab the tiny portion of sleep he still had left and then drag himself back up... and try to pretend nothing was amiss.

He was so focused on his goal - and his senses so dulled by the steady drumbeat of fatigue - that he didn't even look around at his surroundings. He barely saw anything but the sidewalk in front of him. He certainly did not check to see if anyone was nearby.

"Well, well, well!" a voice suddenly called out - from just behind his shoulder. It was entirely too bright and sing-songy, for this early predawn hour. "Look what we have here!"

Astonished, Zip whirled his head around. Then, his eyes went wide.

"Oh, my God!" he said.

He blinked his befuddled eyes, not sure if what he was seeing was a waking hallucination or not.

"What... what on Earth are you doing here?!" he asked.

To be continued...