The Zip Files Bk. 03: Wild Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When she heard I was coming out to watch your hike, Molly asked me to get some shots for the school paper," he said. "She said it would be a nice element, for the next front page spread. So... do you mind?"

For a moment, a look of uncertainty warred upon their faces. On one hand it meant allowing a loser like Zip to take pictures of them. But, on the other hand... they were still San Caj girls. Vanity was in their nature. And while none of them could remember if Molly was actually on the school paper... none of them really cared that much either. That was nerd shit.

At last, temptation won out - combined with the assurance that, since they were just standing in front of him in their uniforms, there couldn't possibly be any harm in it.

"Very well," Diana said - reading her girls' reactions.

At a signal from her, all the ladies came together. If there was one thing San Caj girls could always do well, it was pose. With huge smiles, the Wild Girl expedition linked arms and beamed at him as he snapped shot after shot - blissfully unaware that as they did so their dainty undergarments were hanging down between their tough boots. Zip got plenty of shots, then gestured out onto the trail.

"Okay, go ahead," he said. "Let's get some action shots as you depart. Keep those heads up, mind! Look like you're exploring the wilderness - not worried you'll break a nail!"

Gasping, the six beauties leaned down, grabbed up the packs all lying ready in front of him, and shouldered them. Then, at Zip's invitation, they set out down the trail. As he recommended, they kept their heads up and did their best to look inspirational - knowing that each and every shot might end up on the school website.

Zip followed eagerly, of course. As the six lovely adventurers set out down the trail, they did so... each and every one oblivious to the fact that her skimpy panties were still wrapped around the ankles of her boots. The little thongs and panties stretched and contracted, and waved about daintily, between their feet - but lovely faces up and eagerly taking in the wilderness, none of the girls noticed.

The opening part of the trail was open and flat, if still very scenic. Zip was just wearing his school backpack, which was mostly empty, and so followed along easily, moving up front and behind, getting shots of the intrepid band from in front, the side, and behind.

At one point he got Taylor and Alexis to pose for him, holding a birding guide book and pointing into the distance. He promptly went low, and shot them up from below. Their faces quivered slightly, as if suspicious that he was trying to get a hint of panty up their skirts... scarce imagining that he actually had the entirety of both their thongs dangling at the bottom of his frame, their shining faces looking up eagerly and adventurously at the top... and, with the aid of his powers to make their skirts billow out in just the right way, a full view of both of their tight glistening pussies square in the center of his frame.

At another point, Rachel, Kayla, and Lauren all bent down to study some interesting flowers beside the trail. Standing beside them, Zip silently lifted their skirts and got several pictures of some interesting flowers of his own - all presented perfectly between their thighs, as their uplifted bottoms wiggled for him. Then he made some chiding noises. Wiggling their noses in disgust, the girls nevertheless rose, wiggled their noses in disgust, and then hurried along - before either group could get far enough apart to begin noticing one another's partially undressed states.

The piece de resistance, however, came when Diana planted one boot up on a little rock and then pointed out into the distance, posing for him like a bold captain showing the way for her sisters... completely unaware of course that between the boot on the ground and the boot upon the rock her skimpy panties, complete with rumpled Wild Girls slogan and logos, were flapping daintily like a half-fallen flag. While her lovely face was up and focused on the distance Zip made sure to give her skirt a little upward billow too, just before he took his shot - and was pleased to see that her pussy was the most juicy and ready to be intrepidly explored of them all.

Soon however, the trail approached a rougher section, where the girls would almost certainly have to look down at their feet - and his subterfuge would be revealed. So just before that, Zip stopped them near a scenic overlook that came just before the more rugged part began.

"Okay, ladies," he said, "I think that's almost enough. Why don't we get one more of you all looking out into the wilderness together and then I'll call it quits."

"Finally," one of the girls said, rolling her eyes. But she could not quite keep the pleased smile, to have so many promotional pictures taken of herself, off her lips. If she had actually seen any of them, of course, she might have worn a very different expression.

Obediently, the young women lined up at the edge of the overlook and linked hands. And, as they shifted and squirmed to get into position, while all safely facing the same way, Zip stood behind them and watched for his opportunities. As each foot lifted, he slipped its panty off under it. As each entire panty was free he summoned it and, catching it in his palm, quietly stuffed it into his pocket.

All of them, that was, save one. When Diana's panties landed in his palm he reached down into his pocket, and withdrew a little packet. Holding it up, he let the cotton fabric wrap around it. He sent it flying back out. While the Wild Girl Lioness continued to stare boldly out over the canyon below and do her best to look inspirational, Zip used her own telekinetically manipulated panty to slip a little packet into the empty pocket of her dress. Then the traitorous undergarment floated back around the curvy hips it had once so decoratively protected, and slipped into her other pocket. Wrapping around what it found there, it slid back out and returned to him.

Holding Diana's panty, Zip slowly unfolded it -to reveal her carefully marked-up map. He slipped it, and the panty, into his pocket, safely out of sight.

"Now we'll see if you girls really are as skilled and impervious as you claimed..." he said, softly.

"That's enough, ladies," he said a moment later, much louder. They turned around - now with no danger of spotting anything between their legs, since there was nothing from the insides of their skirts on down. He held up his camera. "I have enough pictures. Go ahead!"

Turning around, Diana put both hands on the straps of her heavy pack and smirked at him.

"You going to go running back and get picked up now, to take that back?" she asked, nodding at the camera.

"Oh, no," Zip said. He pulled out his school backpack and put the camera in. There was not room for much else, save some snacks. "This is just the end of the 'official' pictures. I'm still coming along with you!"

Diana's face twisted. "Things get serious from here Zip. This is not a short little stroll. You won't have much fun with that little gear."

"I got here earlier and staged some more gear up the trail," he said. "I'll pick it up when we reach it."

She frowned at this - but then shook her head.

"Even so, Zip," she said. "There are five of us and only one of you, and as you just heard, our endurance is far superior. We appreciate the comedy, but we are not here to rescue a weak and inferior loser from his own idiocy, you know!"

"The only one who is going to need help is you," he told her. He pulled his little day pack back up again, onto his shoulders, camera now safely inside. "You can ask for it now if you're nice - the price will only go up later."

She rolled her eyes. "As if," she said.

Turning she walked a short distance away, and came to the first fork in the trail. "Hmm..." she said, reaching into her pocket. Her face crinkled with worry as she found it empty. "Did I leave it in the car?" she asked, concerned. Then she tried the other pocket, and sighed with relief. "Okay, good," she said, pulling out her map.

She studied it. Her frown returned. "Well, it's been a few days since I made it," she murmured to herself. "Plus Zip being an annoying little loser is distracting me." She lifted her finger and pointed. "This way, girls!"

Adjusting their packs, the shapely squad set off down the path she indicated. Smiling, Zip followed close behind.

They marched out for about a mile. The girls huffed and puffed, carrying their heavy packs. Zip, despite his less athletic lifestyle, practically skipped from rock to rock in their wake.

"You... enjoying yourself, Zip?" Diana growled at him.

"Oh, yeah," Zip chuckled. "This is the most fun hike I've ever had." Looking up, he admired the six beauties struggling in front of him. Even without a single stitch visibly out of place on their uniforms, they were very easy on the eyes. "Best scenery ever..." he cooed.

Diana growled... and kept hiking.

Meanwhile, as they walked, one by one, the girls' jaws suddenly dropped - as at one point or another they realized they didn't have any panties on under their skirts. Sometimes it happened when they reached casually up underneath - and gasped as their fingers contacted nothing but their own warm flesh. For others it seemed to happen when a gust of wind came through - and their faces twisted in sudden confusion, as they felt a rush of cool air upon places that were bare but really should not be. One by one, checking discretely up under their skirts, they gasped as they saw their underwear was gone.

Hanging back, now just using his phone, Zip did his best to get a discrete photo of the looks upon their faces, as each seemed to realize what she was missing down there. Some of them looked around, shocked. Some tried to quietly turn around and peek back down the trail - to see if they were lying behind her, or had somehow gotten torn off on some thorns without her noticing. But in the end, no girl wanted to mention her own suddenly-realized commando status to her fellow intrepid explorers. Not wanting to fall behind, they turned and hustled off to catch up with their curvy comrades.

After another mile, Zip checked his own map, and grinned. Already, he had fallen some ways behind them - mostly from his frequent stops to admire the view ahead, rather than exhaustion. Still, given hope that their long sleek legs might yet outpace him, they were pressing steadily onwards.

"Oh, my God!" he moaned. "I... I guess you were right! You ladies are better at this."

Way up ahead, at the head of her lithe and pretty Pride, Diana smirked. "Glad you finally realized it!" she called back. "Too bad you had to find out the hard way!"

"Can you... wait up?" he groaned, as their skirt-clad butts receded into the distance up a hill.

"Sorry, Zip," she cooed back. "I guess you're just going to have to get lost and laughed at by a bunch of girls in the woods - twice!"

Her others giggled - and despite their panting breaths, hurried along behind her.

Soon, they came to a crossroad, where another trail crossed theirs - giving three possible routes. Diana stopped before it, her girls huddled behind her - some glancing back to make sure Zip was still nowhere to be seen. Reaching into her pocket, Diana drew out her map and studied it.

"Hmm..." she said.

The mark pointed one way. From her vague memories, that didn't seem right. But, heat and exhaustion were probably dulling her memory. Plus, from the direction the mark pointed she heard the faint but encouraging sounds of babbling water.

"C'mon!" Taylor said, bouncing giddily under her heavy pack behind her - though being careful not to do so too violently so that her skirt might fly up, and reveal what she thought to be her own uniquely underwear-free state. "Hurry! Before Zip catches up to us!"

"Yeah!" Kaya said. Pulling out the straps of her pack, she helped air out the cloth underneath - her ample bust still protruding out between them. "What's the hold up?"

Not wanting to appear indecisive before her girls, Diana nodded, and slipped the map back into her pocket.

"No problem at all, ladies," she said. She nodded in the direction her map had been marked, towards the sounds of water. "C'mon! This way!"

But they had gone only a couple steps, when Rachel suddenly gasped.

"Wait!" the redhead said. The others, still only a short way down the trail, paused.

Darting out, down their original path, Rachel pressed her boots down onto a couple sections of soft gravelly earth - making clear prints. Then she tiptoed back, through grass and brush along the side of the trail, back to the intersection. Crouching down - carefully keeping her sleek thighs together as she did so mindful, as were all the others, of the curvy naked flesh just under her short pleated skirt - she seized up a short fallen branch. Using the leaves, she wiped out all the traces of their bootprints, down their true path, then cast the makeshift broom off into the forest.

"There!" she laughed. "Now, when that loser comes, he'll go off down the wrong path - and we'll never have to see him ever again!"

The rest of the troop all laughed and giggled happily at this notion. Then, mindful that the inferior and bedraggled Zip might yet appear at any moment, they hurried swiftly on.

"The only thing I'm sad about," Alexis cooed, giggling, "is that this time, we won't get to watch him fail..."

This got a few answering laughs. Then, Lauren frowned.

"What if he gets totally lost?" she asked. "What if he never comes back out?"

Diana shook her head, decisively.

"Then it serves him right, for messing with superior beings like us a second time!" she said.

Then, as if putting all thoughts or cares for Zip as far behind her as his physical body, she redoubled the strides of her expensive-boot-clad feet, her long bare legs surging forward - followed swiftly by those of her five smiling comrades.

As the girls hiked on down the trail, the enchanting sound of flowing water steadily grew louder and louder. This new trail was narrower and more twisted than the last, and seemed to be entering deeper into the wilds. Soon, coming around a tight bend beneath an overhanging crag, they emerged into a clearing - and gasped, their eyes widening in delight.

Before them lay a little grotto hidden among the mountains. A small waterfall fed a tranquil pool, and a little brook flowed out and on down into a nearby ravine. A gravel beach nestled along the edge of the pool, and the water looked shady and refreshing.

"Ah..." Lauren sighed, staring at the sight.

"Forget that pervert Zip... THIS is scenery!" Taylor said. Her comrades nodded.

"Can we just camp here?" Kayla asked.

Diana shook her head. "Not a legal campsite," she said. She smiled. "But I don't see why we can't stay awhile and get some rest."

"No camping," Rachel said, nodding toward the water. "What about bathing?"

"I don't see why not," Diana said. She and most of the other girls were fully checked out on their lifeguarding badges. "But did anyone bring swimsuits?"

No one had. But this didn't dissuade anyone much.

"Who needs them?" Rachel asked. She nodded back down the trail. "Do you see any other boys around? Or anyone at all for that matter?"

"What about Zip?" Lauren asked. Biting her lip nervously, she squirmed.

They turned and regarded the trail behind them for several seconds, but it remained silent. Taylor shrugged.

"He's either passed out, or a mile down the wrong trail," she giggled. "Either way, who cares?"

"Hmm..." Diana said. Normally the suggestion of skinny dipping would have scandalized her. But in this case she, like all the other girls, had a hidden ulterior motive that made her want to go along with the plan. It would give her an opportunity to slip a fresh pair of panties on afterwards... without giving the other girls the (somewhat) false impression she hadn't been wearing any in the first place.

"Alright," Diana said. "Let's do it. Last one in is a rotten egg!"

Each girl went just a little ways off into the woods - supposedly for modesty's sake but in reality so the others wouldn't see what wasn't there. Reaching up each peeled off her uniform dress and tucked it into their pack. Then, coming back down, they set their packs all in a row. Not wanting them to get wet, they secured them under some brush a little ways away from the shore - and well away from the trail.

Then, in a great squealing rush, they descended into the pool. A great deal of splashing and frolicking followed. Every last one of them had a lot of sweat and grime from the day's hike to get off, and no particular rush to get back to the hard trudging.

Every once in a while, as they dipped and cavorted in the pool, one of the nubile beauties did get a sudden shiver - as if she had been beset by a sudden premonition that her sleek naked flesh might be observed. But each time, in response, they turned and cast their eyes back up the trail. And each time, they found it comfortingly still and empty, with no prying eye to be seen. Sighing in relief, they turned back away from the trail - and returned to either scrubbing their own flesh, or splashing one anothers'.

But despite their paranoia, the bevy of dripping naked beauties did miss two things. One was a little spot deep in the bushes, on the far side of the pool. There, cloaked in shadow and screened with brush, they failed to see a little camera that had been set up on a portable tripod. It looked suspiciously like the one Zip had brandished. Unseen, its lens clicked softly every few seconds - capturing yet another crystal-clear image of their nude bodies squirming and writhing in the hidden pool - unheard amidst the rustling of the forest all around it.

But that was ultimately the far less important of the two things they were missing. Hidden away under the brush, their carefully secured packs stirred. They unzipped themselves. One by one, pieces of clothing - starting with their precious uniforms - rose up from the open bags like serpents emerging from their lairs. Ducking back in, they wrapped around one or other piece of vital gear. Then, turning, with their prizes clutched in their textile jaws, they slithered off into the forest.

Soon enough - after about half an hour of refreshing and relaxing bathing - the naked Pride came strutting back up from the pool and back to their gear. Their boots and socks were still lined up near the edge of the water, as they had left them. But as they pulled the branches aside to reveal their bags, their jaws dropped in collective horror.

"Oh... ohmigod!" Taylor moaned.

"What happened?" Alexis asked.

Surveying the scene in disbelief, Diana held both hands before her mouth and slowly shook her head. Before her their packs stood nearly empty. Around them were scattered a few empty wrappers from sealed energy bars, or other trail snacks. Eyes blinking wide, she shook her head and shivered.

"Oh... oh my God. Some.. some animals must have come after our food!" she groaned.

"What... what kind of animals?" Lauren squealed.

"And why didn't we see or hear it?" Kayla cried.

"I... I don't know!" Diana gasped, shaking.

"Y-you're the Lioness! Y-you're the one who still cares about this Wild Girl shit! It's your job to know!" Taylor moaned.

"Why didn't we tie the food up, so animals couldn't get to it?" Lauren asked.

"We... we were just stopped for a bit, I didn't think we needed to!" Diana said.

"Well apparently we did!" Rachel said, stamping her foot - in a way that made every inch of her naked torso jiggle.

"Never mind that... what are we going to do now?" Alexis whimpered.

Taking a deep breath, Diana put both hands together in front of her ample rack and tried to center herself, as she stood shivering ankle-deep in the pool that had apparently been her undoing. "Okay, okay," she said. "We're Wild Girls, we've got this. We... we just have to keep going."

123456...9