The Zookeeper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck is that?" Diane said.

"Are those rabbit ears? Growing out of her head?" Lisa said with a startled croak.

The two police officers watched as Samantha grew a set of rabbit ears, pulled off her clothing as the coat seemed melt and shift to parts of her body and then with wiggle of her nose she hopped, actually hopped, into the vault.

"Are you seeing this? She just turned into a, a, fuck, a Bunny Girl?" Lisa blurted out.

"Jesus, look at this!" Diane hissed.

Samantha hopped up behind Mr. Shvalski and spun him around. The man had a startled look on his face but it melted into a dopey happy look as Samantha kissed him hard. She rubbed up against him and began to undo his belt. Mr. Shvalski swayed on his feet and once his pants were down, Samantha laid him down and straddled him. The distance was too far to hear much until then, but once she got his cock in her the two cops could hear her quite well.

"Bouncy! Bouncy! Bouncy! Fuck Bunny Samantha! Fuck Bunny Samantha! Bouncy! Bouncy!" She squealed out. Mr. Shvalski was soon gasping for air and his skin began to get pale. Samantha slowed down and they could make out "other diamonds" and "tell me where". Mr. Shvalski gasped out some words as Samantha slowly slid up and down that they couldn't make out. Then she giggled, wiggled her nose, and began to bounce up and down again. After another minute Mr. Shvalski let out a loud gasp, jerked several times and then fell back with his eyes open staring up at the ceiling. Samantha got up, licked her hands which she then used to brush her rabbit ears, and then hopped out of the vault.

"What in God's name did we just see?" Lisa said as she stared at the screen.

"A murder." Diane said grimly. "And I think we are about see who is behind it."

A large well-built man with oddly tanned skin walked into the shot. Diane and Lisa both noted he was a fine physical specimen of a man. Tall, well built, he seemed to ooze confidence and control. Samantha and another Bunny Girl were with him and they started cleaning out the vault, loading all the diamonds into bags. After loading things up, they brought in the other three girls, who were also Bunny Girls. Each one took a sack at the direction of the man. The voice was deep and low and carried. Diane swallowed at the sound and noted Lisa seemed a bit flushed.

The girls each took a bag and then hopped out the door and the man after doing one last look took the last bags and left.

"Lieutenant, I have absolutely no idea what the hell we just watched. The assistant manager just transformed and fucked a guy to death! And who was that man? Shit!"

"Calm down. First things first, I'm going to get the best screen shot of the faces of that other bunny girl, I think I heard him call her Brenda, and the man. Let's run some backgrounds and see what we find. This may be the break we need."

ACROSS THE CITY, IN AN ABANDONED MANSION

The Zookeeper let out a sigh as Kelly Bunny finished bouncing on his cock with a squeal as he pumped his load into her. She sighed and snuggled up to him. "Master, Kelly Bunny LOVES being fucked! Master is so nice to Kelly Bunny!"

"Yes my pet, I know. Now run along and play with your friends, I have work to do."

"Yay!" The bunny girl hopped out of the room and Brenda Bunny smiled at her Master.

"Master is enjoying his new pets. Brenda Bunny hopes Master is happy."

"Oh very much. The bunnies are wonderful fucks. To bad they are unable to give proper blow jobs, but they do fine for fucking."

"Is Master planning on getting more Bunnies? Brenda Bunny knows many places to get more girls who can be turned into Bunnies."

"No my Dear, I have enough Bunnies now. But I am thinking it's time for some other additions to my little zoo. Susan, have the packages been sent out?"

Over in a corner a figure slowly seemed to uncoil itself and stand. The figure seemed to glide over towards the male and then eased down onto his lap. Brenda Bunny shrank back as the figure approached.

"Yessssssss Massster. The packagessss have been ssssent out per your ordersssss. Ssssssoon you will have more for your zoo." A feminine sounding voice with a pronounced hiss said.

"Excellent Susan. I must admit, you are so perfect for this role. Even as a human, you were sneaky and slippery. But no matter, you are exactly what you need to be and soon you will have some sisters. And with their help, we will make a rather large withdrawal from the 1st City Bank. With that, we can begin upgrading our zoo."

The male and the strange sounding woman laughed and Brenda Bunny gulped and hopped off to join her other Bunnies.