All Comments on 'Theatre de Amore Ch. 01: Opening Night'

by M8dOvGlaz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowalmost 4 years ago

Looks like a very promising (hot, naughty, steamy, sexy...[and whatever else everyone's Thesaurus provides about erotic adjectives]) kick-off to another story series of yours. Thanks for taking us on this expedition into the Lands of Lust. Looking forward to more adventures...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start, very sexy, very well written!

Hopefully we will see many more chapters of this promising erotic saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more construction than scent

i will start in all honesty: i have been a dedicated, engaged, enthusiastic fan of this author from the moment i read the first of the Lessons (check the list, you ll find them there). I have rarely been that mindblown.

so, the bar was somewhere up in the heavens, and this story for me doesnt get close, not remotely.

a house is being drawn for me but i can not seem to feel the fabric on the walls,

or gather the scent of the candles ... i can literally feel the construction at work, and how every word and beam is properly placed - but i remain somewhat cold.

you could also say - here is an author choosing another approach, and i just happen to not be the appropriate company. which says more about me than about the author, whom i ll love no less because of this.

oh, and one thing - still a master of

"the prolonged state of arousal (that) in itself nearly (is) as satisfying as indulging in sexual whims"

nycreadernycreaderalmost 4 years ago
"beruehren" & "twentyninewordsforsnow" 's (& "Anonymous" 's) Comments on this Chapter.

Thanks to my fellow readers who have already left Comments about this Chapter. : )

I'm sorry to say that I sympathize with "beruehren"'s disappointment: until the last 2 scenes of the chapter, I (myself) saw more "blueprints" (if you will -- using the architectural metaphor) and "backstage talk" about an "opening night" than anything which moved me (and the talk about the various floors leaves me confused -- although I hope that the confusion will lessen in future Chapters).

(I did find "connection" and response within me to Selena's interactions with customers -- especially to the lawyer -- toward the end of this Chapter; perhaps the writing flowed more easily after some "exposition" of the story's "setup"/premise.)

I'm glad that Our Author has returned to publishing her work at Literotica (Welcome Back to her : ) ) -- but I will say that I agree that this story (at least up to the parts in which Selena interacts with customers) is a *very different* kind of story from Lessons Learned.

I look forward to seeing what happens in subsequent Chapters.

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

nycreadernycreaderalmost 4 years ago
(I'm also glad to see the 2 enthusiastic Comments about Chapter 1.)

(Sorry: I forgot to say anything specific about 2 of the 3 Comments before mine . : ( )

I'm also glad to see the enthusiastic responses from "29wordsforsnow" and from the "Anonymous" Commenter who Commented before I did. : )

E./?nycreader".

_MissBehavingBadly__MissBehavingBadly_almost 4 years ago
Mystery Man

Glaz, I loved it! Both characters, Selena and this Lawyer are delicious. In my heart hope he doesn't end up to be wimpy in coming chapters because you started him off just right, with quiet, strong confidence! Woman, this is the best one I've read for awhile, thank you for writing it.

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowalmost 4 years ago

My middle name isn't Kassandra, so I won't speak about a possible future, but of the past: if you go back to the comment section of Lessons' Ch. 12 you will see a very disappointed reader who struggled with the abrupt end, and did a 180 soon after Ch. 13 was published...The Theatre involves much more characters than the Lessons, so it probably will take more time to see all the decoration brought to the house and be hung on the walls.

You're both right, beruehren and nycreader, it is a different approach, but I'm quite fond of it. I would have been disappointed if it was a story line that would follow in the footsteps of the Lessons just with different names. It's what makes great authors, to create a new world that is spiced with surprises and twists each time again.

I really hope you stay tuned for the next chapters and see life coming to the construction site.

29*

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dalmost 4 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for more!!

nycreadernycreaderalmost 4 years ago
Glad to see more-recent enthusiastic Comments.

I'm glad to see more-recent enthusiastic Comments here (including the 2 from women) ; this should encourage author M8dOvGlaz (a good thing). : )

E. in New York City//"nycreader" at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

I love how you take us inside the main character's head. Really hot stuff. :)

court1court1almost 4 years ago
Very nice beginning and I hope for many more chapters!

Good job on this -- good writing, very sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM8dOvGlaz@M8dOvGlaz
11/2023: Working on editing Lessons for e-book publication in 2024. There is least 1-2 follow up stories I want to do for it as well. (unfortunately that means I will have to pull it from the Lit site at that time - those are the terms when publishing). ______________________...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES