All Comments on 'Theatre in the Round'

by alan9

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful Fantasy!

Wonderful use of one's imagination! The story combined drama and ritual along with nastiness. Good detail, although I was somewhat disappointed there wasn't enough about the mess that would've resulted in all that cum. I think John should've been blowing cum bubbles. He should have been discribed as standing and facing the audience with cum dangling from his face and chin and perhaps he should have inspected his cum-webbed fingers. That would have brought the audience to a deserved ovation. I think the post-orgasm period with a lot of cum play would have rounded out the story. It would have provided the audience with a demonstration of John's dedication to his accepted responsibility in bring off Trevor. After all. Wasn't that his purpose? To be Trevor's guide? To assist in every possible way until the cum blasted in thick spurts? I would have written about John standing proudly, turning so the audience could all see his cum-coated face. He could have opened his mouth to display the strands stretching between his teeth. Just some ideas from me to the author in hopes he will continue to contribute more imaginative stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
erotisism at its best

So much better written than most of the stories. Imagination and the use of beatiful english to tell the story. A bit of mystery thrown in. Perhaps a little more exploration of the bisexual nature of both men would have been in order.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I dream of this... stimulated beyond what I've known could be possible. A shame my partners could never get past their insecurities to explore this with me... they miss out as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
incredible

This is without doubt the best story I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To many mechanics in part 7

Just need some good old fashion fucking if those big cocks can’t do it then just forget it.

dj731dj731about 1 year ago

Loved it. I fantasise that I am both John and Trevor, feeling what John feels as he stimulates Trevor and also feeling what Trevor experiences as he receives unimaginable heights of sexual stimulation and release.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A great tale of hugely hung men, and beautiful women who take full advantage of men's mighty phalluses, in an bestial orgy of rutting and debauchery.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As a younger man who enjoys seeing myself represented in these stories, this was some great content, but I am incredibly disturbed and to be frank, had to stop reading due to the fact that the word “child” was used multiple times in this story. This is a pornographic work and should not involve or even reference children in ANY way ESPECIALLY as the sexual actors in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous