Their First Time

Story Info
Gerald tries "cruising" for their first time.
1.6k words
3.24
11.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Hello! A very short and sweet piece for you. No demons or aliens this time, but a main character who uses they/them pronouns, so if you'll complain about that, well, there are other stories you can read. If you do read my story, let me know what you think!

-- Mx. MJ

Gerald was nervous. They looked at the small building, part of the local college, with curiosity. This spot was supposed to be big for 'cruising'--they had heard the term before, but until a conversation the other night never knew where that kind of thing could actually happen.

Anonymous sex, in a public place, sometimes without even actually talking to the other person. The thought was unusual, terrifying, liberating. Gerald had always gone to a bedroom to have sex, and always knew the other person's name. Cruising meant you could get caught in public, and you might not even recognize the person's face a week from now.

Gerald headed inside, going through a small side door. They found some steps going down into the basement, and found three classrooms and a bathroom. There was one class going on, but only a handful of students there. Gerald wondered to themself if any of them knew the reputation of the building they were in.

Gerald went into the men's room. Despite not being a man, they were almost always seen as one by other people, and using the men's restroom was generally safe. They walked in. There was a man standing at the sink, washing his hands. He briefly made eye contact with Gerald, before turning the water off and moving to dry his hands. Gerald headed to the far sink and washed their hands, then their face.

Was this guy a cruiser? He wasn't bad looking, and the thought of having sex with him caused a stir in Gerald's loins. They had imagined cruisers as being creepy old men trying to hook up with younger guys. This guy was a little bit older than Gerald, but not bad looking at all. Some voices started talking in the hallway--the class must have let out.

Gerald dried their hands off and went into the furthest stall and sat down, hanging their bag on the hook on the door. The door to the bathroom opened, and Gerald heard a few different voices exchange a greeting. The guy must be a student here, though he looked a little old to be in college. The voices died down, and more standard bathroom noises took their place. The urinal was used and flushed, the sink ran and paper towels were dispensed. The bathroom door opened and closed again, and all was quiet.

Some moments passed. Gerald felt ridiculous. What were they doing? Sitting in a stall listening to strangers' conversations. They stood up to go, when they heard the neighboring stall door open and shut. They didn't realize there was anyone still in the bathroom. Perhaps the guy had continued to loiter after his friends came and went? Or was it one of the other voices that stayed behind? Gerald froze in their stall. A sudden, almost sharp, tap of a foot came from the other stall, very close to where Gerald was standing. They didn't know what to do.

The tapping sound came again.

Gerald placed their foot near the wall dividing their stall from the next. Gerald tapped their foot distinctly. Another tap came from the other stall, and Gerald responded with a second tap of their own. A third tap came, and Gerald--not quite knowing what sudden inspiration seized them--reached their hand under the stall and gestured for the person to come closer.

Clothes rustled, and soon two legs appeared underneath the dividing wall in a very low squat. The cock between these legs was already standing at attention. Gerald, having never dated someone with a cock, though having one of their own, hesitated for a moment. Grabbing it, they began to work it in their hands. The legs and hips, somewhat constricted by their position under the stall wall, moved and gyrated as much as they could from pleasure. A moaning sound came from the other stall, and a hand reached up and grabbed at Gerald's pants. Their dick was already fully erect, and they moved to free it from their pants, when there was a sudden commotion in the hallway.

The person in the other stall pulled back to sit normally. The bathroom door opened and Gerald could hear someone grabbing multiple paper towels from the dispenser before heading back into the hallway. Some voices were heard, then all was quiet again for a few minutes. Gerald checked their watch. 7:45. The last classes of the day should be over by now. Clothes rustled in the other stall, and the legs reappeared, facing the other way this time. Gerald's stall-neighbor was on their hands and knees on the tile floor, apparently entirely naked, and presenting their ass to Gerald. They didn't hesitate this time.

Gerald dropped their pants and underwear and hung them on the hook, under their bag. They grabbed the tube of lube from their bag and started to work their cock to full attention. Their neighbor was watching as well as they could from the other stall, giving Gerald their first mostly clear view of their face. This didn't appear to be the same person that Gerald saw when they walked in the bathroom, but they still couldn't be sure. Applying lube to their neighbor's mostly hairless asshole, they lowered themself onto their knees and worked the hole with their fingers, hearing groans of approval from the other stall.

Gerald grabbed their cock and pressed it against the asshole. The legs moved to press back against them, their hole swelling and engulfing the head of the dick. Gerald started working their cock in and out, joining the neighbor's voice with their own moans of pleasure.

Gerald reached down and around to continue working the neighbor's cock with their hands and pressed their chest against their neighbor's back as much as possible in the cramped space. Gerald wanted skin contact, and took their shirt off, throwing it to hang on the hook with their pants and bag. It missed, but it landed along the top of the door to their stall, which at least kept it off the floor.

Now fully naked but for their flip-flops, Gerald grabbed and pulled on their neighbor, to try to move to a more comfortable position, dragging them almost all the way into their stall. The neighbor got the message and came all the way under. Gerald pulled out and the neighbor stood up straight.

They were not the person Gerald had seen coming in the bathroom, but had a similar build. They were small, both short and skinny, but very soft rather than wiry, and extremely fair in complexion. They were younger than Gerald, and their reddish brown hair fell messily around their face, which was much more masculine than their body would suggest. Gerald took all of this in as their neighbor looked them over, as well.

The neighbor then bent and reached around to Gerald's asshole while Gerald worked their own cock and played with their neighbor's balls. Gerald dropped down to their knees.

Seen up close from the front, the cock was, if not impressive, rather cute. A small tuft of reddish hair sprouted just above its base, clearly recently groomed. Gerald grabbed the balls and tugged on them lightly as they took the cock into their mouth. While not the largest dick Gerald had seen, it filled their mouth comfortably. They worked the shaft, first taking its length until their forehead pressed into their neighbor's soft belly, then back out, licking along the shaft on the underside and around the head. Looking up, Gerald could see their neighbor's face contort in pleasure, eyes closed, and whisper curses under their breath. Gerald tried to not smile--they were good at this, and knew it.

They reached around to the asshole they had lubed up earlier, and slid two fingers into the waiting hole. Their neighbor squatted down, leaning almost all of their weight against the stall door. Looking back down at Gerald, they grabbed Gerald's hair and pushed and pulled to work their head up and down on their cock, fucking Gerald's waiting throat aggressively, before crying out.

"Fuck!" The first actual word between them. They took their hands from Gerald's head and pushed them away, grabbing their dick in their own hands.

Their cum came in small but aggressive bursts onto Gerald's naked body. They laughed and grabbed toilet paper to clean up.

"I guess that's it, huh?" Gerald laughed.

"Yeah, thank you for that. Sorry, it seems like it was better for me than you."

"I don't know, I enjoyed myself," Gerald smiled, before adding, "I mean, you'll just have to pay me back next time," with a wink.

"Oh, yeah, actually," the stranger said, and moved back under the stall in one practiced movement before knocking at Gerald's door. After opening it, the neighbor handed them a card.

"Text me sometime, if you want."

Gerald looked at the card, which read

Samuel Logg, IT

555-555-5555

"Will do, uh, Samuel?"

"I go by Sammy."

"...Sammy. My name's Gerald."

The two of them continued to talk for a few minutes, while they got dressed. Almost the moment Gerald had pulled on their shirt, the door to the bathroom flew open, and a group of three guys walked in. Gerald and Sammy looked at each other. That was close. Gerald remembered to grab their bag out of their stall right before one of the new guys moved over to use it, and Gerald and Sammy walked out of the bathroom together. They parted ways in the hallway, each going the way they had come, and each having a good feeling that they would see the other again.