Their Own World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love him," Katie said out loud, unintentionally.

Sarah gave her a calculating look before answering, "A part of me will always love him. As a friend, though. Besides, that's my reason we didn't become anything. His was...He just didn't look at me in that way."

"What way?" Katie asked, completely hooked.

"You know, the way someone looks at you when they're in love with you, or can't live without you. Don't get me wrong, T made me feel really special. I mean, we were basically just fuck-buddies, or whatever you want to call it. But he always respected me and made me feel wanted," Sarah explained to her. Then, she realized what Katie needed to hear. "You know, the spark wasn't there," she said while focusing on Katie's reaction. She continued, "I just hope, when he finds that girl, she realizes how lucky she is."

Katie's eyes lit up at her words. "She better," she said while suppressing an enormous grin.

T kept glancing over at the girls during their conversation. He was really happy that they seemed to get along so well. While he wanted to walk over and join them, he knew he needed to sit back and let Sarah work her magic. Everything appeared to be going well. Naturally, that's when things took a downturn.

Cassie walked up to T, looking like he had messed up somehow. "T, you didn't by any chance invite Dave tonight, did you?" she asked.

"Oh fuck, he's here? No way, Cass, I know how you feel about him. It wasn't me," he told her.

"It must have been one of my roommate's friends. Well, you probably know what I'm about to ask," she said, feeling sorry for him.

Giving her a sideways glance he said, "He's my responsibility. I'll make sure he doesn't cause a scene."

Cassie leaned up to him and kissed him quickly on the cheek before saying, "Thanks, T, you're a great friend."

"What can I say, it's my curse," he mumbled, setting off to find Dave.

Dave was T's oldest friend. Because of that, T felt a loyalty to him over the years that caused quite a lot of trouble. Dave wasn't just an asshole; to everyone that knew him, he was 'The Asshole'. He really cared only about himself, and T thought that as long as he always kept that in mind, it would never hurt him. Despite everyone that cared about him warning that one day Dave was going to drag him down with him, T continued to be the only friend that still put up with his shit.

It was no surprise that he found Dave already going through the booze. He walked up, tapping him on the shoulder. Dave ignored it, of course.

"Dave!" T yelled over the music and conversations all around.

Dave had shaggy brown hair and a permanent mean look on his face. A few inches taller than T, he was wiry and used to provoking fights. He turned to see T and gave him an evil grin.

"T, not surprised to see you here. What's up man?" he asked casually.

"Did someone invite you or you just show up?" T asked, wanting the mystery over quickly.

"Nice to see you too," he feigned insult. "I saw the party all over my FB. Figured I knew enough people to pop in. Plus, I saw Katie was here, figured you would be too."

T got a bad vibe from Dave's presence but figured it was just due to everything already going on that night. "Listen, this is Cassie's place. She's really not your biggest fan because of that whole thing where you burned down her dad's garage. This is one of those places you can't fuck around like you want. Consider it like my house," he tried to stare into Dave's soul and influence his behavior. "Please don't make me look bad here. Not tonight."

"Relax man, I was all alone at home and I just wanted some company. I swear I'll be on my best behavior."

T laughed and Dave followed quickly adding, "Okay, okay, I'll be on someone else's best behavior."

"That would be much better, thanks," T said as Dave slapped his shoulder with much more force than usual as he walked past, off to bother someone else.

He sent Katie a text, warning that Dave was around. It meant she would have to deal with him trying to convince her they should go out sometime for at least five minutes. Sooner rather than later, Dave would take off, bragging about some 'hot piece of ass' he was going to bang. That meant every girl he'd tried to take home said no and he was going home to jerk off.

One floor above, Sarah spotted Cassie alone. It was time to make her final move of the evening. Since Cassie was still cautious around Sarah she went with a small lie to get her alone.

"Hey Cassie, I hate to ask, but do you have a laptop or something I can use for a minute? I've been texting this guy lately and I think he's blowing me off for another girl. Sadly, FB probably has all the answers," she asked, trying to appeal to her heart.

Cassie wasn't sold, but said, "Yeah, I guess. Follow me."

Sarah followed Cassie to the third floor where her room was. Once inside, Sarah shut the door behind her. Cassie immediately went into defensive mode.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Cassie demanded.

"Look, I apologize. I mean no ill will to anyone. I need to speak with you about something that others really shouldn't overhear," Sarah pleaded with her.

"Seriously, that sounds like Allison's bullshit. Collecting everybody's secrets, always whispering-"

"I'm not my fucking sister! I hate being related to her because of situations exactly like this. She is the wicked bitch of the east. I'm trying to be Glenda the good witch here. Please, just let me tell you a quick story, and you'll want to hear me out," Sarah growled in frustration.

"Fine, tell me your story. And its Glinda the good witch, not Glenda," Cassie snarled at her.

Sarah gave her an awkward smile before she began, "Back in my first semester of college, I was leaving this party and decided to go to my boyfriend at the time's dorm, instead of my own. So I get there, and he's real busy. A guy, who I later learned was the janitor, was face-fucking him. My ex was having a blast. But I think it was mostly due to the pounding that Alex, Katie's current boyfriend, was giving him from behind."

"Oh fuck," Cassie blurted out. Thinking the worst once again, she asked, "So what? Is this revenge on Alex?"

"No, Cassie, I'm still not that much of a bitch. And regarding that situation, I'm only slightly still irritated with my ex. I mean, he didn't have to drag me into his lie. I really am saying this for Katie's benefit." Sarah rolled her eyes at the memory and continued, "I really don't want her to have to walk in on a similar scene."

Cassie was beginning to except that Sarah was trying to help. She officially backed off of Sarah's case when she said, "I guess if you're really watching out for Katie...You're not that bad. I'm sorry for the way I've treated you tonight. Katie is aware of Alex. She's helping him with something. And that's all I'm saying about that because you seriously can't tell anyone. That's the kinda shit Allison would pull."

Sarah locked her lips with an invisible key and assured her, "I won't say a word about it to anyone." Her demeanor changed when she slyly added, "I just need to know why T, is still under the impression that she's in a real relationship."

Cassie was done with her then, "You know what? I don't need to be talking to you anymore," she said while walking towards her door.

Sarah held up her hands, begging her to listen, "I came tonight as T's wingman!"

That stopped her a few feet from the door. Cassie whipped around toward Sarah, "What?" she asked.

Sarah let a sigh of relief. She was at the finish line. She said, "I'm on a mission tonight to find out whether a girl that means more than anything to T, could possibly have romantic feelings for him back. If I'm right, then you're helping someone with a similar situation."

It took her a few seconds to fully accept what was going on. "No fucking way," Cassie let out, excitedly. "Are we Lindsey Lohan? Are we seriously parent-trapping them?" she continued.

"Technically, I think they're parent trapping themselves," Sarah clarified.

The girls were then startled by a loud crash that came from outside Cassie's room.

Shortly before the crash, Katie had made her way to the third-floor bathroom. No one from the party was allowed up there, so she knew she could be alone for a few minutes. Finding out that Dave was there hadn't come close to ruining the night for her. She pulled out her phone to text T that she would be ready to take off soon. That's when she had a brilliant idea. She began texting him; instead, that he should meet her in the upstairs bathroom.

Before she could hit send the bathroom door burst open. Katie dropped her cell phone into the sink. In her peripheral, she saw it slide out onto the floor like a skateboard in a half pipe. The lock on the door had never worked and that was partly why the third floor was off limits. Things like that never mattered to Dave, as he pushed his way in, closing the door behind him.

"Dave, what the fuck?" she yelled, more out of irritation than surprise. Being constantly hit on by him was one thing, but cornering her in a small room with no one around had caused her adrenaline to spike.

Dave took a step forward, keeping himself between her and the door. "Calm down little kitty. I saw you all alone tonight, thought you could use some company. Where's the boyfriend?" he asked, menacingly.

"Like everything else concerning my life, none of your fucking business," she firmly told him off.

He smirked at her. "You start dating some bitch-boy that nobody knows. Then, you post about being here tonight without him. Now here we are. All alone in the bathroom, just like you planned," he said, inching closer to her.

"Dave, you're completely delus-"

"Shut the fuck up," he commanded. The smell of too much rum was as harsh as his tone. "I'm sick of your little game. If you want a real man to take it, it's gonna be me."

Dave grabbed at her and the short time she had been taking kickboxing classes paid off. Snatching his left wrist, she pulled him towards her, getting him out of the way of her exit. Next, she punched him in the chest, pushing him back into the sink at an angle that threw him off balance. Katie moved closer to the door before pushing him one more time, which caused him to fall over the toilet. Dave's head went through the cheap drywall, as Katie took her chance to escape the bathroom.

She ran down a floor right to where she knew T would be. When he saw her, his blood immediately began to boil. She looked freaked; he was already prepared to make someone pay for it.

"What happened?" he asked, clearly concerned.

"I'll tell you later. Please, can we just leave, right now?" she begged him. It wasn't that she was afraid for T, or herself, she was desperately trying to preserve everything that was good about the night.

"Fucking bitch," Dave growled from the stairs as he made his way down.

T moved right past Katie as soon as he saw him. When Dave reached the bottom of the stairs, he was there to confront him.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?" he asked. T had no idea what had happened, but the mere fact that he made Katie uncomfortable at all, crossed a line.

"Sit down T. This is between me and your sis," Dave sneered.

"I am the only thing that'll ever be between you and my sister."

"Fuck man, all you do is talk. Always fucking talking, you're so full of shit. You talk while I stand behind you and scare people for you. Like a fucking dog," Dave said. T realized he wasn't only drunk. Apparently, he had some strange new perception of T, which he decided to let out that night.

Around them, everyone had gathered to watch the drama. A few of the more formidable partiers had gotten closer to the argument in case they had to step in. Not to break up the fight, but to back up T if necessary. Katie and T were like family in Cassie's home and Dave hadn't been invited.

"What? I'm always talking your ass outta trouble. Making sure you don't get suspended, or fucking arrested. I'm done with it. The only thing I've ever asked from you was to leave Katie the fuck alone. Since you can't seem to do that, you're gone."

"Still talking, man, you're just a tool. Can't you see that? We're not even really friends. Andy used you, Allison used you, and I hold the record for the one who could listen to you talk, talk, and talk the longest." Dave looked past him then, locking eyes with Katie and said, "Your sister's pussy is what's kept me going."

T pushed him back but he managed to stand his ground. Time slowed as Dave pulled back his throwing arm, readying a punch. He was the pitcher of their high school Baseball team and T had seen him use that same energy in his punches many times before. The only option was to try and dodge it. He couldn't take the chance that one hit would prevent him from protecting his sister.

Surprising everyone, especially T, instead of dodging he cocked his head backward before throwing it full force at Dave's. Their forehead's connected, causing Dave to go limp mid-punch. T stumbled backward in a daze. Katie rushed up to her brother's side while the crowd around them still processed what had happened. A good 5-6 seconds passed before most of the party cheered for the way T handled the situation.

Katie held her brother steady while he fought off blurry vision. "Hey, take it easy. I got you," she told him.

"Katie, get away from him," he ordered.

"Uh, yeah you pretty much knocked him the fuck out. No worries," she explained while guiding him back up to the bathroom to fix him up.

Sarah and Cassie had come out of the bedroom to see Dave chasing after Katie. After the short confrontation, they both watched as Katie helped T up the stairs.

Cassie asked Sarah, "What do you think she's gonna do to him?"

"I'm not sure I should bet against you. You know her way better than I do. But if I were her, I'd at least suck his dick," Sarah replied.

Back in the bathroom where the ordeal had started, Katie directed T to sit on the toilet. She went through the medicine cabinet looking for anything that could help. He had a pretty clean split that was bleeding but that was about it. She cleaned his wound with peroxide soaked toilet paper, making sure no blood got into his eyes.

"What exactly did he do?" he asked.

"He just tried to grab me, that's all. I fought him off though." She glanced next to him and continued, "As you can see," she nodded to the wall.

T glanced to the side and saw the hole Dave's head had made. "I'm so happy you're doing kickboxing," he said.

Katie smiled, "So before you go getting all cocky, I softened him up for ya," she said.

"Oh yeah? He didn't feel very soft."

She laughed and asked him, "Where the hell did that headbutt come from anyway?"

"I don't know. Some ancient Irish defense mechanism passed down in our genes or something."

"Well, it was pretty sexy," she admitted.

T glanced at her but she kept her face blank except for a little smirk. He started to say, "I'm so sorry abo-"

"Don't you fucking dare apologize about Dave. He's hit on me hundreds of times but never tried anything like that. Neither of us saw it coming," she assured him.

"Fine but he's gone. Not allowed around the house and definitely nowhere near you."

"That's good with me," she said as she covered the cut with a third band-aid. She stood up and said, "Well, that's the best I can do. Should I kiss it better too?"

"If you want it to heal right," he dared her.

Katie bent down again so she was face to face with him. She winked before moving up to touch her lips to his head. As she moved, T leaned up with her, making sure his lips stayed close to hers. She looked down, catching on to his trick.

"Even better," she said as she hesitated only a moment longer before moving in and kissing her brother passionately. T reached out and grabbed her by the sides. Katie reacted by moving closer and sitting down on his lap. In case he tried to pull away from her, she held his face to hers as their passion only increased. The kiss quickly turned into Katie's first real make-out session.

Sparks were nothing compared to what happened as their lips touched. It was gentle at first until T made the bold choice to graze her lips with his tongue. As soon as she felt the wetness of it, she sucked it into her mouth greedily. They began to massage each other's tongues with their own, causing Katie to let out muffled whimpers more and more often. She had French kissed one guy before but it was awkward and sloppy compared to what they did together.

It became quite obvious that the siblings were completely in sync no matter what they were doing. Katie didn't bother to hold back her moans of appreciation at how good of a kisser he was. T felt similar, thinking she had practiced far more than he thought. He would bite her lip, she would lick his teeth, and she would give him her tongue, he would suck it in. They moved together with a fluidity that comes only from years of chemistry.

Once Katie was used to making out, it was her turn to amp things up. She moved her hands down his face to his chest, then each down his arms until she had a hold of his hands. They never stopped kissing while she relocated his hands down to her ass, silently giving him permission to touch her more intimately. T wanted to tell her they needed to talk before they continued; he didn't. He moved his hands around her entire bottom to fully accept how magnificent it was.

Once he had as much cheek in each hand as he could manage, he squeezed her bubble butt roughly. She let out a needy groan into his mouth. That was when she realized she may want him to grab her ass as much as he wanted to. T had been getting harder at a steady rate since the kiss started but with her ass in his hands, it was a full strength. Katie knew exactly what she was feeling under her thigh and since it was her turn to heat things up, she began to grind on him.

T managed to pull away long enough to say, "Katie, you're rubbing my-"

"Uh huh," she acknowledged before shutting him up with her flushed lips.

A few loud bangs on the bathroom door interrupted them and Katie screamed, "Mother fucker!" at the door. Turning back down to look at T she clarified, "Not you."

T smirked before saying, "I know. You're my sister."

Katie looked at him in shock that he was already able to joke about their situation. She gave him one last, chaste, but sensual kiss before removing herself from his lap to see who ruined their perfect moment. She cracked the door open slowly in case it was a stranger and saw Cassie. Opening the door fully, she found Sarah standing beside her. Both girls had been sticking together since they realized they were on the same quest.

They were even sharing the same knowing look when the door opened. They saw a very red version of Katie, looking guilty, and her cat makeup rubbed off all over her face; with her brother sitting on the toilet behind her. T had a look on his face like he was 10 years old and had just seen real-life boobies for the first time. The rest of Katie's Halloween costume smeared on his face.

"Katie I need to speak with you privately," Cassie told her.

"Okay," Katie responded, following her to her room nearby.

Sarah had been eyeing T's dumbass expression the whole time. "How are you doing stud? That was quite the panty-dropping move back there," she said.

"We were making out!" he said too loudly. Softer, he continued, "It was amazingly hot."

Sarah smiled knowingly, shaking her head. "Well, that explains your quite visible erection. And why you're wearing Katie's whiskers."

Five feet over in Cassie's room, Katie walked straight over to a chair. She couldn't believe someone, even T, could really make her weak in the knees.

Cassie got straight to the point, "So I had some of the guys move Dave's lifeless corpse to the front yard. That way the cops won't need to come inside the house when they come get him. I suggest T not be here when they show up. No one wants to chance him getting into trouble for finally dealing with that asshole." She sighed before continuing, "I think you should stay to give your statement about him attacking you. Otherwise, they have no reason to arrest him."