Their Own World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her juicy labia opened right up for him, causing him to almost slip right into the finish line.

"T!" Katie yelped.

He removed himself from temptation and said, "Katie." He waited for her to look back again. When she did, with a shy expression like he might punish her, "Do you trust me," he asked again.

Something snapped in her when he said that, causing her to really think about the answer. Instead of replying, she smiled wide, resting both her head and shoulders on the bed. Her arms laid out beside her, she had fully submitted to him. T's heart skipped a beat at Katie's willingness to do something even he didn't know he wanted. Completely relaxed and open to him, she waited for whatever he was about to do to her.

He positioned his length against her opening, and again, she opened right up for him. Making sure he couldn't slip, he gripped the base of his cock and used it like a tool, swirling it around her entrance. Katie moaned, realizing she had a new problem. She trusted him completely but was no longer sure about herself. It would be so easy to just push back and get their new fun really started.

As if he could sense her needs getting out of control, he slid his member down her slit. Once he had the right angle, he began a slow, sawing motion. The moment his dickhead bumped her clit, she started humping back into him. T felt her dripping down his shaft, hoping he would experience it again soon already.

"Sit up please?" he asked sweetly. It was still a command.

Katie sat straight up into his arms. He kissed and licked her neck as his left arm came up to massage her breast. His right arm brought his cock up to her clit once again from her front. When she realized all the ways he was about to stimulate her, a shiver ran through her entire body.

"Who are you and what have you done to my brother?" she asked, thinking that whoever T was right now had his shyness tied up; locked in a closet somewhere.

He kissed back up her neck, beginning to rub his cock along her heat. He whispered in her ear, "Welcome to the fourth dimension."

All he did was rock back and forth, rubbing his tip on her clit, and gently pull on her nipple. Katie was on the road to making herself cum on him. He had the control, yet still allowed her to use him. She held onto his hand over his cock, moving him the way she wanted, her other armed draped back around his side to hold on. She felt like she was being fucked, even considering it more than a few times.

Katie rode him right up to the point of no return. She realized too late that she hadn't prepared him for what was about to happen.

"T...I gotta," she huffed. "Mmm," she whined. "I sq...Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Hold me."

Already holding her, he held a little tighter as she began having convulsions. At first, he thought she was peeing on him but not for long. He had seen enough porn to know that she had just soaked him and the edge of his bed because she was a squirter. He couldn't hold back a Joker-like grin from spreading across his face. His new girlfriend, his little sister, kept getting better and better.

He continued to hold her as she came down. Switching easily into caring mode, he ran his fingers through her hair with his other arm around her midsection.

"I'm guessing by the way you're lovin' on me right now, I didn't totally freak you out with that," Katie said, her eyes still closed.

"On the contrary, I find you to be more appealing by the second. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that it makes me feel like a sex god, even though it's just your body. Does that happen a lot?" he asked.

"Whenever I'm really fucking horny or just the right combination of shit enters my head. Like when I think about you fucking me when I play with myself. Actually, thinking of you doing anything to me, or I to you sets me off. I'd say you're at least a demi-god."

T shook his head, smiling, and moved to her side. Making sure she could hold herself up before letting go, he floated his arms behind her. "Trust fall," he announced.

Without hesitation, she fell back and he scooped her right up. Carrying her around to the other side, he placed her gently down on the bed. Always thinking of her, he ran over to his bureau where she left her water, grabbing it for her.

Sliding into bed next to her he joked, "You're probably extra dehydrated now."

"Ha ha," she said. Then she switched to a slightly more serious tone, "T, this has been the best night of my life so far."

He cuddled right up to her, holding her close. He looked into her eyes, just watching the way they seemed to sparkle with something new. "I know me too. But, I didn't go too far tonight, did I?" he asked.

"Yes, and it was amazing!" She kissed him before continuing, "You rubbed up against every line I had tonight, but you never went too far. Actually, that whole trust part, it really turned me on. You got me to realize that it was you doing those things. I was so caught up in the moment..."

"Because you're a control freak, but before you hit me, I like that about you," he said quickly.

She looked down to her new toy, still hard, lying on her thigh. "You ready for round two?" she asked, with a naughty look in her eye.

"Absolutely, you?" he asked.

She nodded, pulling him by his neck to kiss. Cumming was great, but Katie had a serious soft spot for kissing him. Especially with tongues, she had come to learn that night. T caressed the skin along her stomach, down to her wet mound. Katie blindly found his cock, still slick with her juices.

As she jerked him, he quit teasing her and dove right in. He pressed three fingers at her opening, and just when she thought he would put them in he circled twice, bringing them slowly up her slit to her clit. He forced himself to pull away from her kiss, regretting it more when he saw how full her already plump lips were with arousal. Persevering, he kissed, sucked, and licked his way down to her two, bright pink nubs standing out proudly. Sucking in her sensitive flesh caused her to gasp.

"Fuck that feels so good. Please, baby, put your fingers in me. I need you so bad," Katie begged. At the new angle, his cock had slipped from her grasp. She managed to tease the head with her fingers while he took care of her.

"What about the uh-"

"I took care of that myself; precisely for this moment. Please."

That's all it took for him to please his girl. He tested the waters, so to speak, with one finger. Entering her was immediately heaven.

"More?" she asked as if it would be an obligation.

He added his middle finger, beginning to feel resistance. She gripped him with strength no matter how many fingers he tried.

"Mm so good," she said, trying to push them in deeper with her hips. "Two of your fingers are like three of mine. Hit the switch, Chewie," Katie joked.

He briefly chuckled before doing exactly what she asked. Curling fingers inside her, he found the infamous spongy spot right away.

"Oh, I fucking love you so much," she said, admiring her brother's ability to please her.

Brushing the hair out of her face, she watched him finger fuck her little slit. His fingers went in easily and she would squeeze them. He went back to work on her tit and Katie gave up trying to tease his head. She let go, dropping back onto the pillows, to let him take care of her again. Giggle-moaning, she pretended his fingers were his cock. Again, she felt like she used him, fucking herself on them.

If T thought his sister had a gorgeous pussy on the outside, being inside of her was magical. The way she gripped his fingers, pulling them back in, or how her lips seemed to suck on them when he pulled them out had him mesmerized. The delighted squeals, whimpers, and moans told him she appreciated his attention. If all of that wasn't enough, she undulated against his hand, causing him to wonder if he was pleasing her, or she was doing all the work. Either way, she was extremely content.

Looking up from her chest he saw her for the first time in a few minutes. Hair was stuck to her face and her whole body glistened from exertion. He found her O face to be particularly raunchy. She kept scrunching her eyebrows, pleading him with her green eyes to make her cum. In a lusty haze, Katie saw her man grinning up at her like the mad scientist that would be responsible for all of her orgasms from then on.

"I'm close, baby," she told him.

Without needing instruction, he leaned up and started kissing her. It was fairly uncoordinated, but he was only trying to prevent any screams she couldn't hold back. It turned out to be a smart move because when he combined hitting her G-spot with circling her clit with his thumb, she screamed. He was not prepared when her cum pushed his fingers out of her. Relying on his extensive knowledge of amateur porn, he remembered what he'd seen girls do when they squirt.

T furiously rubbed her little slit, making her cum, even more, longer, harder. He quit trying to muffle her moans with his mouth as her shaking made it difficult. She mostly whimpered at the end still going through aftershocks of pleasure. Waiting patiently for her eyes to open, he brought his fingers to his mouth to taste her so she would know how much he loved her. She was delighted to see he enjoyed her as much as she did him.

When he finished sucking his fingers clean, she politely said, "Some for me too, please." Opening her mouth, she stuck out her tongue obscenely, begging with her eyes. He would later compliment her on move's sexiness, to which she would tell him it was well practiced.

Shaking his head happily at the personality switch, he dipped his fingers back in, to get some of her honey. Bringing his fingers up to her mouth, he said, "You taste amazing. I can't wait to lick you."

Katie's eyes locked with his as her fingers drew nearer. Her tongue was another favorite of his; long and pointy. It snaked around the underside of his three fingers, licking herself up. When his fingers touched the back of her throat, she closed her lips around them and started to suck. Agonizingly slow, she would suck; drag her lips a couple centimeters only to suck again.

Reaching the end of her tease, she licked one last time before saying, "And I can't wait to do that, to that." She pointed at his throbbing erection.

"I would love that," he said. Snapping out of his lust he guessed, "You watch a lot of porn don't you?"

"Mhm, a lot. Mostly your porn, when you're not home. Right in that chair over there," she confirmed excitedly. You have good taste, by the way."

Katie crawled over to him, kissing him while pushing him onto his back. Stroking his length again, she knew it looked like it did when he really needed to cum; almost purple and angry. She kissed down his neck, to his chest, finally licking his stomach down to the base of his cock. His heart stopped at the thought she was going to blow him right there. Her tongue receded to gather more saliva before she licked along the base, dragging down to his balls.

Lying on her stomach, she proceeded to kiss and lick his sack while steadily jerking his cock. With one final tease of things to come, she licked his shaft slowly, all the way up to the top, circling his head for the finish. More precum oozed out but instead of licking it up like she wanted, she used it the way it was meant. Stroking more easily, she massaged his sac with her other hand while pushing him closer to the finish. She memorized the look on his face, making it the standard of how to make him feel.

Partly to speed him up because she was a bit tired, but mostly because she couldn't help herself, she sporadically licked whatever part of his cock her tongue found.

It was quickly too much for him, "Gonna cum," he huffed.

Katie leaned up to catch his seed on her chest and just in time. A powerful blast hit her between her breasts, but it wasn't enough for her. She hunched down, wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock, and sucked the rest of her gooey treat right out of him. T could not look away as his little sister swallowed his cum for the first time; that he had witnessed. He would be continuingly amazed at her wiliness to please.

"Holy fuck, I love your mouth," he declared, throwing his head back and sighing.

Swallowing the last of his second load, she proclaimed, "I love your cum."

Katie kissed his penis goodnight and hopped off the bed. T loved where their relationship was then when she bounced naked across his room. She closed and locked his door before grabbing a towel she had brought to clean them up. She walked over to the other side of the bed to clean her brother first.

"You don't have to wash me you know," he told her.

She smiled and said, "Like everything else tonight, I want to. And fuck you, sitting there with your arms behind your head, loving the attention I give you, bitch." She leaned down to kiss his cock again when it almost started to get a little soft. Switching realities, she added, "I can't get over how much fun it is just to be intimate with you now."

"I can't get over how much of a little porn star you really are," he said, still amazed at his luck.

"Well, before tonight all of my sexual experiences were watching porn or watching you beat off so," Katie explained, cleaning his & her cum off herself.

When they were both as dry as possible, Katie laid another towel over where she had soaked his bed, cuddling up next to her love. Neither wanted to fall asleep right away, still reveling in the major turn their lives had taken. They laid there looking into each other's eyes, easily seeing all the love they had for each other.

Breaking the silence, Katie said, "So tomorrow, I thought we could get all serious BS involving our new situation out of the way. We don't have to solve all our problems, but at least address concerns. Come up with rules and stuff to protect us. Tell each other what we really want now that we know the truth," she timidly suggested. The only reason for her nervousness was her uncertainty of how he may react to her decade-long plan in the old red notebook she would show to him the next day.

"Abso-fuckin-lutely. I mean, we're still together right? As long as that doesn't change, I'm all for getting the negative stuff out of the way so we can just be happy. Then we can figure out us along the way. Not that I know dick about relationships. I just want to make sure whatever happens, it's what we both want," he said kissing her on the forehead.

"Good, and no, nothing changes. We are in a committed relationship as of tonight. I still can't believe how easy this was. Seriously, when we woke up this morning, we weren't even on the best terms. Now we're lying in your bed naked together."

"I think our magic word seems to be together. Oh, and speaking of that, if you're not still here when I wake up tomorrow, and I ask if tonight really happened; please don't fuck with me," he pleaded.

"No, I wouldn't do that. If I woke up tomorrow and thought tonight didn't happen I'd be majorly upset. But then I'd just come rape you and start things back up," she assured him.

T pulled her to him and she sunk right into his embrace. They could figure out all the details of their new world the next day. There was a fairly difficult road ahead of them, but with Katie's planning and T's problem solving, it failed to be as daunting a task as it would be to others. They were in love, nothing would change that. Even the forces that had already started building against them; the bad guys were no longer invisible.

*****

Thirty minutes later...

"Holy, shit!" T exclaimed, sitting up in bed, "Seed Thief!"

Katie rolled over to see him looking at her accusingly. "What the fuck?" she asked.

With a lowered voice he explained, "You said I gave you a facial without knowing. Katie, I was trying to figure out where my load went for like a week."

Katie Laughed hard at his predicament.

"I'm serious! Every once and awhile I still look for it. I even beat off a bunch of times to make sure I wasn't shooting blanks."

Katie just laughed harder. She knew he was serious and it was priceless to her. He waited patiently for her to calm down from her joy. When she was done, he saw her smile through the window light. Leaning up, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her.

"I even have a few topless pics of me covered in your cum from that night. I'll show them to you tomorrow." She kissed him passionately before she continued, "But for the record, if you ever wake me up in the middle of the night like that again; you better be making me laugh that hard, warning me of an emergency, or offering dick."

To Be Continued...