Their Own World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T's fingers moved lower until he could feel her wetness. Assuming he was right above her clit, he dared not go any farther with their father in the room. Instead, he pressed down on her mound above her clit, beginning slow, long circles. The way he indirectly stimulated her was a great buildup and meant her big brother would know exactly how to take care of her. She was losing it fast, having momentarily forgotten they were not alone; they had to wait.

Katie gave his cock one final squeeze and removed her arm from between them. He had stopped teasing her but left his hand resting half inside her pants. She slid her hand down his until it rested on top. Both realized that they had just had a quick conversation saying 'let's wait for the real fun. Just hold me now.' They were so used to reading each other, words were rarely necessary.

The wait turned out to not be torturous at all as the kids had assumed they killed it. George got up from the recliner, gathering his empty milk glass and Yodels wrapper. He turned to see both of his children smiling up at him eerily.

"You two look like the twins from the shining right now. What's up?" he asked.

"Nothing, just waiting to steal your chair," Katie proclaimed as she jumped up off the futon and T, hopping into her dad's recliner.

Shaking his head, George said, "Goodnight children."

"Goodnight dad/daddy," they said together.

"Quit doing that twin thing, it's creeping me out."

Katie and T laughed. Katie waited until George's footsteps could be heard in the kitchen. Once their parents went upstairs, they never had a reason to come back down and surprise them. They then had complete privacy downstairs until roughly 8 in the morning. She leaned above her seat to hit the light switch.

"Ah, what's with the sun?" T joked, being far more inclined towards darkness.

She twisted the switch, dimming the light. "Better?" she asked.

"Yes, very romantic," he said, throwing his legs over the edge of the futon.

Katie got up from the recliner, walked the few steps over, and leaned down to kiss him. Their tongues were no longer shy, playing together well. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of his shorts, tugging at them. T lifted his ass up and she pulled them to his knees.

Pulling back to look into his eyes, she said, "Moment of truth. I've seen it before, and I've been waiting a long time to play with it."

"Seen it hard? When?" he asked.

She stepped back, kneeling between his legs while removing his shorts completely. Not being able to take her eyes off of his semi-hard cock, she replied, "Um, probably more than twenty times. From this point of view, actually, but a little farther away; except for one time." Watching him grow due to her words was exhilarating.

"How?" he asked.

Katie tore her eyes away from his growing member, "Can I touch it?" she asked.

T smirked, "You've already touched it a couple times tonight," he said.

Focusing back on his other head, she admitted, "I know but it's finally right here in front of me and I'm just a little nervous."

"Come up here with me," he said, patting the spot next to him. Instead of sitting next to him, she kneeled on the futon, sitting on her feet, facing him. Once she was comfortable, he continued, "I think we should talk about what you want to happen tonight?"

She smiled at him always thinking of her, "This is about you too though," she told him.

"Well, that's not how tonight is going to work. Tell me how far you're comfortable going, and I'll make sure we don't do anything more."

Katie had no need to test his honesty. He always told it to her straight. It was a big part of why she had chosen him to be her 'one'. Knowing exactly how far she was willing to go, she began, "I want to be able to touch you anywhere. I definitely want to make you cum, at least once. I also want us to be even. Like, if I can touch you anywhere, you can touch me anywhere."

"Okay, got-"

"Oh, but we can tease other stuff as long as we don't do whatever it is," Katie added.

T could sense she already had some sort of plan for the night. He always felt a strange confidence around her; whatever it was, took over at that point. "If you want us to be fair, then you should take your pants off, so I can see you."

Her face lit up, "Do you want to take them off?"

"Very much so, but tonight I want you to take them off for me."

Katie went into another world. She held eye contact, sitting up while still kneeling next to him; she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her pants. Her tank was short enough not to impede the view of something T had wanted to see for years. Once the wet beginning of her mound made an appearance, she moved her thumbs back to begin the long journey of slipping it down over her bubble butt. Fuck experience, Katie had everything T didn't even know he wanted.

"This is way better than if I had taken your pants off," he commented.

"I know. I love being sexy for you. My pussy's been wet since Cassie's bathroom, but I'm seriously dripping now."

T was speechless at the dirty little thing she had become so soon after the truth was revealed. He tried not to drool as she worked the pants around her backside. Once they were around her ass, she moved her thumbs back to the sides.

"Ready?" she asked.

T could only nod and she pulled them down her thighs faster for the finale. The dim light reflected how wet she really was. All around her mound, dripping down her thighs was the physical effect he had on his sister. She had a shaved, plump, and juicy pussy that made him understand that song he always loved about peaches. All he wanted to do was take a big bite out of her.

"I love the way you're looking at me but can you please say something," she requested.

Without looking away he said, "You have the most beautiful vagina I've ever seen: in real life and online."

Katie giggled and told him "I don't like 'vagina'. It's okay for a doctor's appointment but pussy is good with me."

T smiled up at her before returning to the most recent object of his affection. "I'm thinking of taking guitar lessons just so I can write a song about your beautiful pussy. That better?" he said

Katie reached down, grabbing his manhood firmly. He was his full seven and ½ inches all because of looking at her for the first time. T ran his hand up and down her leg; as soon as he felt her heat on his fingers, she stopped him.

"Not out here. How fast are you gonna cum?" she asked.

T was confused, which he made obvious. "I won't take long. I haven't been in the mood lately so I'm a bit pent up. Don't you want me to touch you too?" he asked.

Katie smiled his smile. Reassuring him she said, "Yes of course I do, badly, just not out here. Let me focus on you first."

Katie sat back, sticking out her legs, and draped them across his lap. He got the message, pulling her pants completely off to reveal her smooth, toned legs. She took her pants from him, rolled them into a ball, and placed it between her sex and anything it would make a mess on. She inched as close to him as she could manage, with her knees bent and open; his erection pointed up between them. He moved his right arm behind her, going right up her tank top, caressing her back.

Gliding her fingers up and down his shaft she said, "I'm just playing first, then I'll get down to business."

"Baby, you can play all you want. It feels so good already, don't rush it."

Katie giggled, adding her other hand to their fun. "Remember that part where I said I've seen your dick already?"

"Mhm, vaguely at this point," he said, still not able to decide what to look at. The options were, her hands on his cock, soaking pussy near his leg, and her gorgeous eyes looking back at him.

Biting her lip, she confessed, "I would hide in your stash spot and watch you jerk off through the little door." To accentuate her point, she squeezed his cock at the base, while running her thumb across the frenulum causing his shaft to pulse. Something he often did to himself.

T moaned. "You little freak," he said, managing to open his eyes slightly to ensure she took that the right way.

"You don't even know the half of it. Every time I watched you, I played with my soaking wet pussy until I came," she proclaimed, as she switched to firmly stroking him with both hands.

"Is this just dirty talk to get me to cum faster, or did you really do that?" he asked, in ragged breaths.

Katie didn't answer. She removed her left hand from his cock, brought it between her legs, and cupped her pussy. Sliding her middle finger between her lips as she gathered her juices caused her eyes to flutter. Moving slow enough that T could see how wet her fingers were, she used them to lube him up.

"Oh you're a total freak and I love it," T breathed out.

"We've only just begun," Katie told him, before picking up her pace.

She no longer played with him. With a new determination to 'make her man cum', she gripped him with precision, twisting both hands up his shaft. T had never been milked before, but he knew this is what it felt like. Every time he closed his eyes they would pop open soon after, reminding him that the woman working him into delirium was his little sister; the love of his life.

"Fuck, Katie, you remind me of that Sublime song right now."

Katie giggled, "Are you saying I have the 'GI Joe Kung Fu Grip'?" she asked.

She twisted a bit harder, slower, causing him to growl, "Uh huh."

"Are you close?"

"Mhm."

Katie smirked, resuming her faster pace on him. She couldn't help but inch closer to him, enough that she could barely rub her pussy on his leg. Continuing her tease, she said. "I got a story that might speed things up. You remember the night you kissed me in my bed this summer?"

"Of course," he breathed out.

Her green eyes sparkled with the memory. "I followed you after you left my room. I hid in the stash spot while you jerked off. I remember cumming so hard that night, watching you. And then," she leaned over and kissed him on the lips before continuing, "I crawled into your room, right up to your cock, and did this." She stopped stroking him, stuck out her tongue while holding eye contact, bent forward and licked his tip.

He didn't blow right then like she hoped, but she definitely caused precum to drool out. T could only stare at her at her in amazement. She sat back up and resumed her twisting massage of his pole. He almost didn't recognize the girl with piercing cat eyes looking at him like a hungry animal through her long, dark hair; hiding half her face.

"When I licked it, you shot your cum in my mouth and gave me a facial," she stated as innocently as possible.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered.

His sister worked his shaft to the finish beautifully for an amateur. She never imagined it could get even bigger until it did when his cum surged through it. His first shot hit him on the chin and his neck like it did her the first time. The rest landed conveniently on his shirt except for the last which ended up on her calf. T sat there, eyes closed and a silly smile on his face; drained in multiple ways.

Katie wiped his cum off of her leg, carrying it back to her mouth to taste him again.

T happened to open his eyes in time to see the show. "Wow, you are such a little cum-slut," he commented, hoping he didn't ruin the mood.

Katie feigned anger, slapping him on the thigh; low strength. "Yours only, and this," she grabbed his barely softened shaft, "Is mine."

"Best deal ever," he swore.

Katie leaned over; reminding him he had cum on his chin by licking it off along with what had dripped down his neck. When she pulled back, he saw a glob of it on her bottom lip. He stared at her pink lips as her tongue snaked out to retrieve it.

"Oh you are so into me," she said, grinning at his reaction.

She turned and got up off the futon in what seemed like one graceful movement. Her speed was nothing compared to how fast T locked onto her naked ass in front of him. She ran her hands through her hair, arching her back to stretch. Unintentionally, she popped it out for him.

"Please, dear god, don't move," T prayed.

Katie didn't move. With her hands still in her hair, she turned only her head to see what was going on. He brought his hands up her thighs, to her glorious bottom, and fondled her. She sighed at his grabbing. T was making himself familiar, planting many quick kisses all around it, and lifting her cheeks as if he were weighing them.

"I feel like you're worshipping my ass right now," Katie said, delighted at the attention.

"I am, and I swear I'll worship it every day you let me from now on," he promised. He moved his hands up her tank while pressing the side of his face against THE butt, smiling.

She enjoyed his treatment for a few more moments before taking 2 steps away, enough for him to lose his hold. She turned and said, "I gotta call intermission. I'm gonna run upstairs and grab some stuff...T, are you listening?"

T was listening but couldn't take his eyes off her standing there in only a tank top. She was a true vision of female perfection, in his opinion. Nodding he asked, "You upstairs, me do what?" like a caveman.

Katie smiled, leaning over to retrieve her pants and put them back on. "You find a movie and I'll meet you in your room in five."

"What kind of movie?" he asked, seriously.

"Baby, that's never mattered less than it does right now," she told him, before pulling her pants back down to give him a glimpse of the object of most of his desires. She ran off, leaving T smiling, still hard.

*****

Minutes later Katie walked into T's room holding everything she needed for a night over.

T eagerly stood up from his bed when she entered "What do you have planned?" he asked.

Handing him a bottle of water, she said, "Well I really want to sleep with you tonight."

"Yeah, me too," he assured her.

"So, I have a change of clothes just in case when I wake up, mom and dad are up. That way they won't think I slept in your room. My doors locked, I have my key, and we'll lock your door before we got to sleep."

"And the waters?" he asked.

Cocking an eyebrow at him, she said, "I figured if we're going to be spending a lot more time sweating together we should stay hydrated."

"Good point," he said, taking a sip.

"Oh before I forget, can I see your phone? I need to text Cass that my phone is probably somewhere in her place."

He retrieved it from the nightstand and handed it over. As they had no secrets, she entered his passcode from memory. Finishing, she handed it back to him and waited for him to turn around again to touch his chest. T had ditched the cum-stained shirt and stood there in only his shorts. She ran her hands up and down his nakedness, admiring him like he had her.

With only the light from the TV in the room, Katie made her brother naked, pulling down his shorts once again. She kneeled down, smiling up at him before leaning in to kiss his shaft wetly, causing it to twitch. She giggled, standing back up, and gave him the signal to turn around.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"You're not the only butt-admirer in the family," she teased.

T smirked but did as he was told. Katie reached out, running her hands down the many muscles chorded throughout his torso. She glided down to his butt, grabbing him similarly to how he fondled her.

"Wow it's more firm than I expected," she commented.

"That's because I'm clenching."

"Well stop it," she ordered. He did, she squeezed again and said, "Mm still firm."

"I'm glad you like it," he said.

Stepping closer, she moved her arms around him to feel his chest. She ran her fingers through the light hair while pressing herself against him, kissing his back.

"I've seen the way you look at me. I know you appreciate how I try to stay in shape but I feel like that with you too. You're so fucking hot, T," she admitted. Moving her hands down to his stomach, she continued, "Even if you got fat, that's just more of you I would love."

Turning around, he remained in her embrace. "Aw, babe, and I promise if you get fat; we can still be friends," he teased.

Katie's jaw dropped in shock, "You fucking assho-"

He ended her retort with a kiss. It was passionate, feral, and most importantly said 'I'm done talking'. There was no need to explain he was teasing her; she already knew that. His hands moved all around her but like a magnet found their way to her glorious backside once again. Slipping into her pants, he grabbed her roughly, lifting and opening her up to him at the same time.

Katie moaned into his mouth, as T set her back down. Pulling her pants down over her butt, gravity took care of the rest. His cock was rock hard, poking against her belly while leaving streaks of precum behind. His hands moved up her firm midsection, inside her shirt. She breathed in sharply when his thumbs traced the bottom of her final treasure he had yet to gaze upon.

"Fair is fair," T said. He kept eye contact with her as he pulled her tank top up to her breasts. She smiled mischievously, raising her arms above her head. Removing the last of her clothing swiftly, he threw it to the floor wherever. Katie took a step back so her brother could see her fully nude, all grown up, for the first time.

She was flawless in his eyes. He would tell her something along those lines every day from then on. Her breasts seemed larger than they should be to stand up the way they did. He figured it was another thing she worked hard for. Her tiny, pink nipples stuck out proudly, begging for attention.

That night he realized it would be impossible to see her naked in the future, without becoming aroused by some aspect of her that he had adored for years. Although Katie had already seen him, the major excitement of him finally knowing and finally seeing her was the last straw. He needed her, and she needed him. He closed the distance between them again and they resumed their aggressive kissing and fondling. Hands, tongues, and skin explored, still standing in the middle of the room.

T's urges took over and since Katie had explained her 'lines', he knew what to do. Moving his hands to her hips, he guided Katie towards the bed. Once she was at the edge, ready to fall back, he turned her around facing away from him. He was all over her; kissing her neck, caressing her tummy, and groping her tits. She was in ecstasy already from the way he handled her.

"Kneel on the edge of the bed," he commanded, whispering into her ear.

She complied, stepping up onto the bed with her knees. T hadn't had a bed frame for a few years. He slept on two box springs and a thick mattress on top. She had never thought anything of it until she was in that position with him behind her. It was the perfect height for doggy, and the bed would never squeak, or bang against the wall.

As the thought ran through her head her body subconsciously got into that exact position. Without skipping a beat, T aimed his hard-on right for her bubbly butt. With his meat resting on her rear, he grabbed the two globes, opening her up to him. His cock slipped between and he let go; they practically swallowed it. Grabbing her by the hips, he began to fuck her ass cheeks.

"Mm, that feels good. I get the impression you've wanted to do this?" she asked, attempting to jerk him off with her ass.

"So fucking much, for so long," he said, lost in lust for his sister.

When he had finished living out the small fantasy he asked her, "Do you trust me?"

She looked back at him and said, "Duh."

He smiled, grabbed her cheeks once again, and slowly let his cock slide down to her hole. Testing how much trust she had, he pressed his head against it. His tease backfired when she groaned, pressing back into him. Due to her level of wetness at that point of the night, he penetrated her, just the tiniest bit. Not wanting to overdo it the first time, he continued lower to her sex.