All Comments on 'Their Story Ch. 03'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DavefoDavefoabout 19 years ago
I loved it...I am a sucker for a happy ending....

Great ending. I wasn't sure where you were going, but with

your usual skill, you did good!

Well, this will be short, I want to read it again...Dave

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
nice story

Great story about a loving wife, I loved the happy ending, it shows sometimes things can be fixed and a marriage be better than before

romaq7705romaq7705about 19 years ago
more!!

great story and ending! but do we really expect anything less from you? keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GREAT

I love a good story with a happy ending and with problems that can be worked out. thanks for the great story and keep up the good work

jlpbspjlpbspabout 19 years ago
GREAT

RATING IS 100 N0T 50

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Interesting ending

taboo this was an erotic story, well written, but in the first chapter, didn't Babs visit with Jimmy and met him at a bar and noticed how buffed he was. Didn't she have sex with him that night, not as inclusive as it was in this chapter. Just thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Yes! Yes! Yes!

TT: After chapter two of "Their Story" I wasn't sure where you were going with it, but you've warmed the cockles of this Horny 'ol Sailor's heart. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and chapter three was worth the wait. As we used to say in the Navy, Bravo Zulu (Well Done).

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
An excellent ending.

Loved this ending; a very happy, and sensual, ending. Twere a good thing it was Jimmy next to her in bed!!!

The odd thought in this story, to me, was the fact that she resented his always letting her have her way. Women seem to insist on that. So they resent it if they are allowed to have it?

Keep writing TT, love your many stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Promising work

You like this story as do we - the reason is it was very plausible and her sins were not too grevious to overcome - yet they reasonably and deeply offended him.

When an author builds in too much damage to reasonably crawl over - the story and the author suffer a loss of credibility in an author induced / forced reconciliation.

Without mentioning names, the tied up husband forced to watch a wife fucking someone else isn't a reasonable scenario from which to expect reconciliation! It aint happnin on this green earth.

Wonderful work author - almost perfect with the revisions - more in this vein please - you have been a slackard lately you know. With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A good story

It was a good story and very well written. It did not live up to its potential for me though. One critical point in the story that I had trouble with, and I will admit it is probably a personal bias, but how does the husband accept that dating, making out, hand jobs, and a near full on lesbian encounter is not cheating. She cheated repeatedly and I base that on their agreement, not my definition. This point simply took a lot away from the story, even though I could have lived with them getting around it, I could not accept them simply excusing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:)

Well there are some points I'm not to happy with, but, heck it's their life's not mine right. And that lady seems like a pain in the ass but they had love. That gives them the edge I think :) And yeah, it's a nice story.. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful Story

Awesome story... I'll have to check out your other stories... I love the insight into how the characters feel and the ending was superb... -Mike

mwoody2950mwoody2950about 14 years ago
Outstanding work

Really enjoyed it. Maybe a little long and redundant at times. But I didn't cheat and read it through, without jumping to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some thoughts

I realize this is a very old story. I have to say this though, agreeing with one of the early posters: this story does not flow well, some of it is with the whole premise behind the story. There is too much hesitation, too much thinking, but not enough talking between husband and wife, too much hiding of their thoughts. There is no real discussion until the 3rd chapter. There is no explanation of what was meant by the husband acquiescing (the no balls incident) to the wife and why he was that way. But the real reason this story does not flow, again agreeing with one of the early posters, is that this was written by someone who does not have a command of idiomatic American or British English. There are too many places where I though huh? what does this mean, or why is this word used here? For example there is this obsessed usage of the word "guys". The correct word would have been "men" as in going out with other men, not going out with other guys. The word guy implies familiarity and the husband would definitely not be referring to the people who were trying to get his wife to cheat as "guys", those were definitely not his friends.

Other incorrectly placed thoughts or words: bike cab, not even in the Keys I think, though I could be mistaken. Seminary is where priests or preachers are trained. Seminars are a series of lectures, the word used should have been class, lecture or session. By the way, Barbra Streisand is no beauty. So if people think our heroine looks like Barbra, it's an insult. Masturbating a man to ejaculation is sex, it just isn't copulation. Letting a man touch your breasts is sexual, unless you think it is just platonic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
intriguing glimpse

into the thought processes of the couple, one of the best examples on this site of motivations, inner monologues and decision trees. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story???

That was a lot of sex with a small bit of story in it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awww...shuckin's.

Good interpersonal stuff. The two mc's are well established and true to themselves. I prefer this sort of "stream of conscience" to the hectic, heavily plotted stories that are always striving to get somewhere. This kind gradually describes where things are at. Thank you.

LWlurker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous