All Comments on 'Their Third'

by alexcole

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Don't care for the humiliation by the wife, though the creampie eating is not necessarily humiliation

someoneothersomeoneother6 months ago

I was not invited to read, and, thus, did not read the first two stories by the author. I may therefore have missed something. But I found this story very confusing, and also very boring as there was no background for anything.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Who ARE these idiots having sex? Dumber than a rock

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It is if you are telling the story over and over again. Rewrite it so that it appears to be in a logical sequence. What is the purpose of the visit, except sex and to taunt her husband.

alexcolealexcole6 months agoAuthor

What creampie eating?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ic69hunter... Check the tags? And nobody ate a cream pie?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Are you smarter than a 5th grader? No. A 5th grader could have found the Fetish category...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
You go again!

Please continue. Those who don't understand should stop reading and then complaining!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An umpteenth cuck fantasy, like billions already here, getting the usual negative evaluation, hardly reaching the 2 stars. Aother waste.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Alex, come here." She orders, not breaking her gaze.

(Cèsar) My heart pounds as I begin to understand what she wants.

Alex walks over to Phoebe and stands patiently in front of her. Intending to chastise him for his earlier 'demands' and give him some new instructions regarding Cèsar, Phoebe is just about to speak when Alex backhands her, knocking Phoebe off the sofa onto the floor. She looks up at Alex, stunned. Looking at Phoebe, Alex says to her, "You stupid cunt! You seem to forget who it is that allows you to play your stupid games! Who it is that supports your life and lifestyle! Who it is who puts up with your bullshit! As of this moment your poor attitude of gratitude has earned you a change of venue. Since you have put me into a dark mood, I'm going to take you to a dark place prepared just for you. Say farewell to Cèsar now."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

alexcole about 5 hours ago Author

"What creampie eating?" —

— the one that will inevitably happen. The stupid cunt Phoebe is about to demand that her husband Alex first orally pleasures Cèsar. Since she has left Cèsar hanging without a happy ending. And as it is plain to see that she is getting off on the deeper humiliation of her husband Alex. Tell me I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Tell me I'm wrong." - Anonymous

-

You're wrong.

Sorry, but it's not a creampie if he drinks it straight from the tap.

alexcolealexcole6 months agoAuthor

"The stupid cunt" - Anonymous

Why so viciously sexist?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous