Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay let her stroke and lick his cock as he watched her lips do a dance around his head. Jane had nothing on his mother in oral skills. He didn't know where she learned, but she was driving him wild. If she kept this up, her would should his morning load in her mouth.

"You're getting me close," he said with an uneven voice.

"That's my master plan," she replied with a smile still stroking his creased cock with both hands. But Jay wanted more.

Placing his hands on the side of her head he guided her mouth to the tip of his cock again. She was looking into his deep eyes when she felt that power, he had over her she felt yesterday. He said nothing, but she knew he was commanding her to open her mouth for him. His pressure on the side of her face was minimal.

'Fuck this teasing shit!' Andrea thought to herself. 'I may not be ready to fuck him yet, but I'm going to take care of him in other ways.' With the confidence of her new decision, she moved her head toward him devouring his cock one inch at a time. She tasted the baby oil she had planned to use on him for lubrication and flinched at the taste. But decided that giving him pleasure after teasing him was more important. It served her right to hold back on her man...her man! She thought Jay as her man. When had that happened!

Jay was beside himself. In two days and less than twenty-four hours apart, his mother had jerked him off and was now blowing him for a second time! And this time there was no eye gazing as she sucked him in and out of her mouth. She was focused and had this determined almost hypnotic look to her. This one wasn't just for him he realized. This one was for her pleasure as well.

He knew about this, because it had been one of Jane's lessons.

'I blow guys not just to make them happy, but because I love doing it.' When he asked her to explain she asked him:

'How does it feel when you lick my clit and I cum? Was it just for me? How did it feel when I grabbed your head, locked my legs around you and moaned?'

'Yeah, it does feel good to make a girl cum. A sense of accomplishment.'

'Bingo!' she replied. 'Now you know why I like sucking cock. You and your friends think I'm a slut and easy. But I am only sexual and don't deny myself the pleasures of it to appease other people's moral judgement.'

'That's deep Jane,' he had replied for the first time thinking of Jane as more than just a fuck buddy. She was actually smart. She was doing what she wanted. And she had taken time to teach him knowledge that she didn't have to. 'And thanks.'

'You're welcome. Now shut up ap and lick my clit.'

Jay smiled thinking of the conversation that had happened less than a month ago. June was leaving for the summer and would be going to college in California some place. But she would always be an important person in his life. Her time with her had prepared him for this he thought. Made him a better man. One that now knew that love making was not just about one's own satisfaction or their partner's. It was about both. Jane gave him the confidence that led him here with his mother. A woman that up until recently he had thought unapproachable and unreachable. Jane had given n him the confidence to be a man for his mother, not just a kid with a dick.

But right this moment, his dick was taking over from his mind. Andrea's sucking was taking far away from the world into another universe. Each lick and swallow toward her throat nudged him closer and closer to the top of the ultimate rollercoaster. He surrendered to her; letting her do to his cock as she pleased. Right then, his entire body was hers.

Andrea had lost all sense of anything in this world but the cock in her mouth. She had reached moments like this before in her life. Moments of total sexual abandon that she called "the hunger." Sometimes they were short and other times days. During her second trimester pregnant with Leslie, she had been manically insatiable; needed sex all the time. Other times it would come to her and just a simple sex act would sate the hunger. Sometimes she needed more. Hours...days. And just then, as she took her son's cock in her mouth deeper, she didn't know when the hunger would end. She sucked, not caring and not wanting to care about anything but her mouth and this thick dick pulsing in it.

Either the baby oil had rubbed off or her taste buds had gotten used to it because she could no longer taste it. All she could taste was his skin and his precum that drove her wild. She licked his cock and bobbed her head on it making slurping sounds as she took more and more of him toward her throat. All she wanted was to suck this cock. She hadn't had one for so long she craved and needed it. Not just in her mouth, but her cunt and ass. She wanted him to bathe her with his cum last the night before and make her cum after. In that instant, all she wanted was to make him cum.

Jay looked down at this woman possessed and wondered what had become of his mother. Was this really the woman who raised him from childhood to adulthood? This was no motherly love she was giving him. He even wondered if it was love. She reminded him of moments Jane had attacked him for her own satisfaction, not caring about anything else. Was his mother capable of this? Well, the proof was right there in front of him. Her mouth on his cock trying to swallow his head in her throat was no illusion. This was aside of his mother he never knew existed. And one he was beginning to realize he was privileged to be the recipient off.

Andrea could finally feel him get closer. His body was tensing as she swallowed and released his cock. She could hear his breath hasten as her tongue licked his underside with each of her movements forward and back. For a second she felt his cock swell and he let out a groan. There was no verbal warning from him this time. He obviously knew she wanted him to cum in her mouth. And just as expected, his dick erupted with hot white cum on the roof of her mouth and tonsils. She had missed the taste of cum in her mouth. But she made up for it by swallowing all of his today as if it was the last in the world. When his last spurt deposited in her mouth, she swirled it around his head and relished the taste until it was all down her throat and his cock was clean.

"You're unbelievable!" he said from above.

Andrea stood and licked her lips. There was still fire in her eyes. She wasn't done and he could tell. She grabbed his hand and pulled toward the door with him following. She pulled him to her bedroom and pushed him toward the bed.

"Lay down," she commanded. Jay knew that his mother had moved passed a certain point of control and he was not going to even bother stopping her. He would give her whatever she wanted; or needed.

Andrea straddled his face presenting him with her cunt to lick. He needed no urging or guidance by now. Her cunt slit stood splayed before his face in its full glory. 'Pink wet flesh folds that were the gates to happiness,' he thought as he craned his neck and let his tongue lick her from opening to clit and back down again. While one of his hands grasped her ass to grope and fondle, his other fingered her wet cunt. As he did, her hands grasped his hair pulling his head closer to her cunt as she let out a crazed wail that was almost a growl.

Andrea was barely in control of herself. It was a miracle earlier that she had made him cum with her mouth and not dragged him here to sit on his cock. Now she was using his mouth and fingers for her own satisfaction having taken care of his needs. It was time for her needs. Her cunt. Her clit. She pushed her mount in his face harder. Her moans becoming more guttural; like a tigress about to bring down her pray.

Jay didn't realize he was getting hard until she reached behind and grasped his recovering dick. He wasn't fully hard again, but if she kept stroking him, he would be. She let go of his cock just then and pulled away from his mouth. When he looked up at her, her face betrayed her need for more.

She moved backward toward his cock feeling it touch her ass before she stopped. Reaching under vulva and between her legs she held him and pushed his cock flat on his abdomen. She saw him look up at her wondering what she was planning.

Was she going to take his cock in her? What had happened? What was she thinking?

But Andrea had other plans as she lowered her body to his. She settled lower until he cunt lips kissed the hard underside of his shaft. And when she leaned just a bit, her clit rubbed on his dick as well. She moved back and fort a few times while staring into his eyes. Jay looked up at her and seemed to understand what she was about to do. He had never done this before but got the gist of her intent quickly. He stared tits as they bounced with each of her back and forth moments as her wet cunt rode the rail which was his cock.

Her face again contorted betraying her arousal. Jay knew this was not for him. It was for her. So, he lay back and let her ride him to her hearts content. As her breath quickened and she moved faster, Jay took satisfaction in helping her closer to her pleasure goal. She was so wet that her rocking on his thick dick made squish sounds that were an extreme turn on or him. That and her deep breathing sounds matched so well. His mother moaned when she came, but when she was being fucked or licked to orgasm, she was a breather. Loud hissing repetitive breaths.

"My tits," she hissed in between rapid breaths. "Ple...ase!"

The way she asked and the way her face gave him that pleading look, made Jay's heart gush. His mother was asking him for the pleasure she needed. Not anyone else. Just him. Her son. Her lover. He didn't even waste a second in more thought as his hands found her breasts to fondle and her nipples to tweak.

"Har...der!" she gasped.

Jay gave up all sense of tenderness and caution just then. Like a slave to her demands he mauled her breasts with his strong hands and fingers. Before she asked, he craned his neck bringing her right breast to his mouth and sucked on it licking her nipple. Knowing what she wanted he licked and sucked them hard each in turn as she tweaked her other nipple with his fingers. Stealing a look up at her face he saw her wince in ecstasy.

"Ohhhh" she moaned and rubbed herself on him harder if that was possible.

Andrea felt a wave of fire sweep across her abdomen spreading to the rest of her body. It was overwhelming. An orgasm the likes of which she had not experienced in years. She gasped form the sensory overload as her body quivered on top of her son. Lasting seconds, it seemed like it went on forever.

"Oh my...Gawd!" she groaned as she fell over him exhausted.

Jay held her in his arms as she came back down in our universe. Her eyes less than two inches from his seemed glazed and unfocused as she finally began to catch, he breath. She still trembled occasionally and eventually raised her head to face him. If anyone could manage to look both happy and drained at the same time, Andrea's face had that expression. As he looked at her with some concern, a slight smile began and got bigger.

"I...haven't...cum...this...hard..." she fell back down before speaking again with her mouth on his neck, "since...forever."

Jay chuckled in relief and satisfaction. He had so wanted to give her the pleasure she deserved. But in a way he didn't think he had. She had done most of the work herself. Still, watching her totally abandon herself to her sexual needs was a privilege to watch. Inwardly Jay hopped she would overcome her mental block to her past and let herself enjoy his body to the fullest. If she was like this when they eventually fucked, he was in for a treat. And now he wanted her more than ever.

They lay next to each other for a while not saying anything. They did kiss a lot and held each other, but that was more important to them just then than fucking. They both felt closer.

"I need to pee," he heard her say and tried to move so she could get up. Instead she held on to him and threw her leg over his while hugging him tighter. "But I don't want to get up."

They both giggled at that. Jay rejoiced in her laughter and happiness. Finally, she was happy again. And knowing that, made him happy for her.

"I can't go for you," he replied.

She laughed again. he didn't think it was that funny, but she obviously did, and he let her laugh and be happy.

'She's happy! She is happy again!' he screamed inside himself and closed his eyes in thanks to God for getting her out of her two-year dark slump.

Eventually she did get up and ran to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet just as her pee forced itself out and she sighed in relief.

"I made it with out peeing on the floor!" she yelled to him and they both laughed; each in a different room.

Jay got up and walked to the bathroom. She looked up at him and smiled holding her arms up and out to him.

"Come here!" she said with such a loving voice that Jay's heart skipped. He stood next to her and she eagerly hugged his thighs resting her head on his abdomen while her hands crossed over his ass. "I love you...I love you...I...LOVE...YOU!' she yelled in the end.

Jay looked down at her and smiled.

"I love you too mom. But I think we need another shower,"

"No problem my love, the water bill is paid. Let's do it."

'My love!' he rehashed her comment in his head. As they got in the shower for the second time that morning, Jay was on cloud nine.

They eventually stopped the water and came out to dry up.

"I have a feeling of Déjà vu," he said smiling at her.

"I'm wiped out mister. At least for a couple of hours. I need recharge time. I'm an old woman."

"Ha," he scoffed. "Old my ass. You look younger every day that passes."

"Jay...are you in love?"

"Yes, I am," he said with out hesitation. That startled her. He said it without even stopping a second to think.

She blushed and turned to dry herself facing away from him. A tear ran down her face, which she wiped as fast as she felt it on her cheek. But Jay saw it in the mirror. He was about to say something, but she spoke first.

"How about we put something on and get something to eat. I'm hungry."

"Ok" she said and grabbed her robe.

Jay walked out. "See you in the kitchen."

"Yeah" she called out, "in a minute."

Andrea waited a minute and went out to her bedroom. On one hand she was glad they hadn't fucked yet. On the other...'YET!... yet?' She shocked herself. In her mind she realized that she was already contemplating fucking Jay...eventually...maybe...no! it was probably. Yes, she wanted him, but now she was questioning how far this should go. Why was she questioning what they were doing?

'Because once you go there stupid, there's no turning back,' said one side of her consciousness. The other said, 'so having all but fucking sex is not teasing him and sex all the same?'

She grabbed another blouse, a pair of panties and a skirt. It was mid-thigh. Nothing to put him off, but nothing to say do me now either. While dressing, she admitted to herself that she did not want Jay to question her desiring him. She did, and she was beyond the age of teasing and games.

Still, Jay was a young inexperienced man. No matter how mature he acted for his age, he was still young. And there was more. It wasn't just Jay she was worried about. It was herself as well. What they were doing was not common. She had to think it through and not ruin their lives with impulsiveness. And there were things about her and her past she wasn't ready to share. Also, things about him that he would have to be told eventually. In the past, she would have never considered discussing personal stuff with him. But he wasn't just anyone; not anymore. He had the right to know. She had to judge the best time for it.

Once dressed and with her thoughts under control, Andrea stepped out of her room. Jays room was empty. She turned and headed downstairs. Regardless of everything, there was a spring to her step. She felt young again.

Jay had rushed to his room and put on a clean pair of shorts and t shirt. He grabbed his phone and went downstairs. Checking messages, he had a few texts from buddies wanting to hang out and two from Jane.

One calling him an asshole.

The other had a picture of her tits attached and was asking him to ignore the last comment.

Jay told his buds he was busy. He replied to Jane: Do I know you?

Jane: You can be such a motherfucker sometimes.

'Not yet Jane,' he thought.

Then another from her: Where were you today. I need a fuck.

Jay: Busy & Don't we all.

Jane: do I have to get someone else?

Jay: don't you always?

Jane: you don't own me

Jay: ditto

Jane: fine...I'll do AJ Finerman

Jay: it's your pussy

Jane: asshole

By this point, Jay was tired of their conversation. He didn't reply and tossed his phone on the coffee table making a pfft sound.

"Everything ok?" Andrea startled him.

He turned to face her.

"Yeah...I'm good. Just checked texts and stuff."

"Are you going out?" She asked. Fridays was his usual night with buds or a date.

"No... not unless you want to" he smiled back.

Andrea was glad he was staying. More so, that he seemed in good spirits.

"No lessons from miss Jane?" She smirked coming to sit by him on the couch. She sat close to him. But left an inch or two space.

"Miss Jane is booked for the evening" Jay replied turning to smile back. "A certain Mr. Finerman has the duty tonight.

"Competition?" Andrea asked.

"Oh, please mom" he laughed. "Jane has turned in to a village bicycle. Everyone gets a ride."

She nodded and repeated the "Everyone gets a ride" part with him as they both smiled at each other.

"Well...you seemed to have taken your turn. It didn't bother you then." There was a bit of reproach in her voice.

"Fair enough." Jay nodded." I have. I've known her since Germany. She was a nice kid then; until eight grade back in the states. Then she started jumping from guy to guy." He looked at Andrea for effect. "Any guy. And for some girls apparently."

"You disapprove?"

"That she has sexual urges and sex? No. We all have and want that. It's her lack of choice and tact. She does guys I can't stand...guys who are not good people. And doesn't care who knows."

"Is she eighteen yet?" Jane asked.

"Yeah. Since January. "

Andrea said nothing.

"Don't worry about her mom. She is in the periphery of my life."

"Then why are you upset at what she does?"

"Because she is a friend and has great potential. She is smart as a whip. She will be going to college on an academic scholarship. She doesn't need to bang everyone to be liked."

"What if she has a heightened libido and needs more sex than usual?"

"Oh, that's an understatement. She has said it to me openly. I guess its how she goes about it. Flaunting it. Making a spectacle of herself. I hope she doesn't regret it one day."

"You care about her."

"Not the way you think." He replied confidently. "Her choices are hers to make. But they would not be mine."

Andrea nodded.

"Anyone else close?"

"No girlfriend and no interest in it with the school crowd. We're about done with each other. We are all getting ready to move on with our lives." Then he stopped. "You? Anyone you like?"

"No one outside this house" she replied with a smile. "I'm not even looking anymore."

Jay just looked at her. Andrea thought his silent gaze begged for an explanation.

"I told you earlier," she said. "I gave it a shot but am not interested."

He looked at her back with a blank stare. She didn't know if he was convinced or not wanting to hurt her feelings. How did she tell him that she was already hooked on him? She didn't even have a handle on it herself. Confused and unsure again, she decided to change the subject for a while.