Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't even trust myself at times. But..."

"We won't do that...I promise" he cut her off. "I won't fuck you unless you say so."

"Ok..." she replied apprehensively. "So, what would you like to do?"

He smiled.

"Sit down on the edge...please." He still kept his distance. She hesitantly obeyed siting on the bed with her legs together.

"Lean back on your arms a bit."

Andrea did as he asked maintaining eye contact. The anticipation of what he may do exited her and scared her at the same time. Her cunt was drenched. His eyes drifted down from her face to her breasts and down her taunt belly. They focused on her thighs. Then he moved toward her, his cock leading the way. He stopped as his shins touched her knees. His cock was in front of her. Did he want her to...?

"Spread your legs" he said. He didn't ask. He demanded. 'Damn him, he is hitting all my buttons. How does he know to do this? Does he do this with his girls?'

Her legs parted so quickly, she surprised herself with how fast and easily she complied. She was laying on her bed with legs spread, semi inclined and a fully erect young man between her legs. Him her son and her not on birth control!

The potential danger terrified her. Yet, the excitement of it and the incestuous encounter had enthralled her. She would not had trusted any other man in this situation unless she was willing to go all the way with him. But Jay was not any man. But looking at the lust in his face and the hard cock pointing at her, she wondered. She felt like speaking and just then he looked up after taking in her cunt splayed open before him.

"Spread wider" he said making eye contact.

Andrea pulled her legs further apart. Her cunt was now splitting showing him her open pink insides. She wanted him to see all of her. It was a wanton need and urge heightened by who they were to each other. His eyes kept their gaze between her legs, widening as she spread her legs more.

Jay wanted to touch her...eventually there, but not yet. Enticed by her, he reached for her knees. Her skin was electrifying. His cock twitched with excitement. He lowered himself to his knees between her legs. He saw her expression turn from taunting eroticism to concern.

'Oh shit...he is not going to, is he?' She thought in the second before she saw him smile.

"No" was all he said.

"No?" She asked in puzzlement almost disappointed and them mad at herself for relying on his control instead of her own. If she had any at this point.

Instead of replying, his hands moved from her thighs to her mount. They stopped just short with thumbs framing her slit. He pressed down lightly and pushed inward mashing her pussy lips together. Somewhere in between, her clit was caught in the motion and he saw her response as her mouth opened in pleasant surprise.

He had seen someone do this in a porn clip and had tried it on Jane with good results. He stole glances up at her face to make sure she liked what they were doing and kept up his thumb action before dropping his face to lick her clit. Andrea gasped and let her head drop on the bed to enjoy his mouth working her closer to orgasm. Who ever had taught him to do this, she wanted to kiss the girl and thank her.

Jay would have loved to just move the last foot between his dick and her cunt to plunge in her. But he had put that out of his mind for the night. In teasing and scaring her a bit earlier, Jay found a perverse pleasure he was enjoying. His dark side lurked not far behind his gentlemanly demeanor. But that would have to wait he thought.

Andrea's senses were assaulted in so many ways she was barely keeping up. Her clit and pussy lips were being manhandled by her son, her son! His cock was dangerously close to her cunt opening...was he distracting her or preparing her before he thrust in? And that look on his face...that near smirk...the little shit was enjoying scaring her. Yes...he was.

'Oh, fuck him...he is perving on playing on my fears.' Andrea realized that she wasn't mad...she was...getting turned on by his lasciviousness.

Instantly, Jay lowered his head between her legs mouth open and seeking her. His hands separated her cunt lips to view her clit. She had a nice sized one...almost as big as Jane's he noticed. He wondered if women with bigger clits ad a stronger sex drive. It was the size of a pea surrounded by pink flesh. He had to have it. But as Jane had showed him, it was best to not got here right away. He would eventually...there were so many things he wanted to do with her in time. They had just started.

He lowered his lips down and kissed her cunt like he was kissing her mouth. Lips only first. His on hers. He kissed around her lips above her clit and by her hole below. He felt her spread more pushing her hips up to his face. He heard a light moan from above that encouraged him.

Jay had her aroused to a new level with his finger and lip handling of her cunt. Just when she felt she needed more, he parted his lips and used his tongue to part her inner lips. She felt his tongue enter her hole and lick around her opening. His lips slurped on her juices and her body made more for him.

"Oh...yeah...Jay, that's...ohh...so good" she urged him. Her hand went behind his head to touch his hair and guide him...as if he needed guiding.

He eventually licked around her cunt, higher toward her clit, but not directly on it. When he eventually placed his tongue flat on it. Andrea was in beside herself. The moment was so erotic that she almost came. He withdrew his tongue and looked up.

'Oh shit, he is doing it again. He...' Jay looked at her eyes again and placed two fingers in her entrance. Not inside, just barely in and massaged her hole and lips.

"Are you having fun down there?" She asked, wanting to admonish him for teasing her, but not giving him the satisfaction. In fact, she found his behavior exciting. She wondered what other mischievous things he was in to or would be willing to try?

"Yes I am...and so are you" he said and went back to licking her. Fingers now pushed in her as far as they could. This time his tongue found her clit and started a circular rotation on its base. The side of his tongue rubbing against het nub. Andrea was moaning by this time feeling the beginning of an orgasm. She loved long cunt licking sessions on her clit, but it had been so long she had this, and the fact Jay was doing it drove her through the wall. She wanted to cum now.

"Yes...just like that. Lick me...finger my cunt...yes...do it...do me...don't stop."

And he didn't. Jay continued his assault on her cunt and clit without letup. His eyes looked up to see Andrea playing with her nipples and her head back. She was laying on the bed now, lost in the last seconds before an orgasm. He didn't deny her. His finger probing timed with his licking pushed her over the edge. He felt her tense.

"Ahhh..." a low moan game out of her. Andrea was not a screamer; she was a grunter and a moaner. But she wanted to scream as her legs closed around his head. For a second her strength from all that running smothered Jay. Then she released a bit and her warm thighs let up the pressure. Her hand was behind his head still holding him in place. When she gasped for air, he let up on licking and thrusting. He kept his lips on her while his fingers stopped thrusting. They had done this the night before, but tonight it was twice as good.

There was silence in the room. Andrea felt the waves of her orgasm recede. It was better than the one she had rubbing against him. It was better than most oral sex experiences she had. Only Heather had ever given her such oral orgasms. No man certainly had. They had tried, but never quite gotten the hang of it. This Jane had sure taught him well. And Andrea had thought she would have to teach him. Silly thought at this point.

"Jay..."

He looked up. "Yes..."

"You can lick me anytime you want."

"Under your desk at work?"

'Oh...he has potential!' she thought.

"You are a kinky young man Jay Mayers" she said shaking her head in mock admonition.

"You have no idea." He replied and they both laughed.

Andrea peeked at his dick. He was hard as a rock and pointing up.

"You are hard again?" She asked.

"What do you mean again?" He responded sarcastically, "been hard all along."

"You're a gift Jay." She said in wonder.

She hadn't been with a man his age in over twenty years. She had forgotten the intensity and stamina of a young man. Robert had been this way when they were young. Almost perpetually hard near her. And before him, other young men. But time had passed, and life had taken its toll. Robert had been a good lover, but his job, the wars and his PTSD had taken some of the life out of him in bed. Andrea had gotten used to it and enjoyed his ability to last longer with age. Robert would fuck her to three or four orgasms easy before he got close to it himself.

Fucking over an hour sometimes had been great when they had time for it. She had loved the long fucking sessions and the different positions. They didn't get to do that so often later in their marriage. He was either away or their life obligations got in the way. When they did have sex, he seemed to be elsewhere near the end; distracted or often not interested. And Andrea had found too late where his mind had been along with his dick. In their eighteen-year-old daughter.

Jay had none of the baggage of a middle-aged man. His mind was clear, his body young. He was in his sexual peak. Truly a gift. And he had been her nose all along the last two years. They liked and loved each other already. She knew what the world thought of such relationships. To most people, sex with a family member was taboo at best; perverted and illegal to most. But she was so drawn to him, and he to her. And in this house, there was no one else to judge what they did. Only they decided that.

"You're off thinking again" he broke her thoughts.

"Was I?" she asked snapping out of it.

"Your stare was about to burn a hole in my head." He smiled.

"I still can't believe I'm so lucky to have you in my life" she replied reaching to him, pulling him up on her bed. He lay next to her and they looked at each other's eyes with that new-found lover gaze. Her right hand drifted to his cock stroking him. Her left hand fondling his balls. Jays left hand found her right breast and gently touched her.

"You're so gentle with me" she said.

"I love you" he replied.

"There may come a time I don't want gentle."

Jay nodded as his eyes narrowed. He was enjoying her hands on him. And she had hinted at something he wanted.

"I know...we'll do that then." He tensed next to her. "But we'll do this now."

She leaned in to kiss him. He saw longing and desire in her, so he let her love him. Their kiss was gentle, open mouthed...tongues touching. Andrea stroked his cock in a steady pace for what seemed like eternity. His breathing increased as he got close and she increased the pace. He groaned, his hips bucking toward her. Then she leaned over and licked his tip. In less than five seconds she had him in her mouth as she kept her hand assault.

"Yes baby...yes" she urged him as he mouth danced around his head.

She felt his dick thicken as he groaned, and Andrea pointed his cock at herself. Jay's cum pushed through his cock in an explosion of pleasure and release. Her faster strokes made him cum harder. His warm cum splattered on her mouth, face and neck. The torrent continued until past his fourth pulse and then more still dribbled from his head slit all over her hands.

"Good lord Jay...where do you store all this cum?"

Jay was beyond caring. He tried to catch his breath. When he opened his eyes a minute later, he was greeted with the sight of Andrea rubbing his cum all over her tits. Before she was done, she took the last bunch and brought it to her face with both hands. He watched in amazement as she rubbed it in to her cheek, temples and forehead. When she saw his reaction, she smiled.

"It's good for the skin...near pure protein."

"For real?" Jay wasn't sure if she was messing with him.

"Yeah, look it up." She nodded.

"I'll try saving it for you" he smiled.

"Please do...it will keep me prettier and younger longer."

"We want that...but you can't get any prettier. "With that he snuggled up to her clearly wiped out, thinking of sleep.

Andrea pulled the covers over them and hugged him.

"Turn around Jay...I want to spoon." She felt more comfortable sleeping with his cock pointing the other way.

Jay kissed her one last time and turned his back to her. He took her hand, held it to his chest. He had forgotten he was hungry.

"And no fucking me in my sleep," she said kissing his ear.

"OK, got it, fuck you in your sleep," he said barely awake. She slapped his ass.

"Aw," he said barely meaning it. "Sleep mom. I'm beat."

"Ok...love you" she said in his ear. But Jay was already out.

"I know hun," she said to him even though he could not hear. "I know you love me too."

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Who the hell is Anonymous 1?

Anyway although I like the story, it is starting to get repititious. From their thoughts to what they say. Even when having a discussion with herself, she keeps saying the same thing. Even their sex has become that way. She even mentions 'when we did this last night...

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years agoAuthor
to Anonymous 1

Thanks for your support and reading this series.

Look, this series is about steps and discoveries the two characters make about themselves. They eventually try and go through many things. They are just starting. One thing I will not do is have them be unrealistic and go right in to stuff right away, lovers take their time to get to. Its their first weekend together.

Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Trudging along..

Please make a couple changes I've begged for in your story.. have them go on dates, put her in dresses ,nylons, heels.. I want that bed insanely bouncing, slamming the wall... Kalimaxos look.. in this day and age nylons aren't a thing.. but my sister and I are different.. She now 24and I'm almost 20. we've been sexually active with each other since I was 16..She always wears pantyhose or thigh highs in bed with heels as she is learning just how much more sexy they make her feel . I cum on them, in her, etc.. you need to spice it with sexy clothes.. My sisters boyfriend has no clue what we do so we do it..

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Mother's Dirty Boy Sexy mother gets a dirty phone pic from her hung, horny son.in Incest/Taboo
Honeymoon Cruise Mom dreamed of going on a cruise all her life. So i took her.in Incest/Taboo
My Mom - My Lover Ch. 01 Brady takes control of his mom.in Incest/Taboo
Now That Daddy's Gone Ch. 01 Mother and son form an unhealthy relationship on the farm.in Incest/Taboo
The Resort - Mothers and Sons Mother and son reconnect at special Resort...in Incest/Taboo
More Stories