Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Andrea. But there almost was if not for your wonderful son who set me straight." Abby said crying. "I almost did something I would regret for all my life. He probably saved my family and marriage in the process by turning down my advances."

Andrea looked at her house for a second with a smile and nodded proud of him. Then she turned to Abby.

"Listen here girl. I did over twenty years of marriage as an army wife. Not once, ONCE, did I ever dirty his name and our family reputation. I have a sex drive you will not believe. But I found ways to get that release that would not let the world know. I suggest you invest in a vibrator and call it your husband's name or Brad Pitt. Think of him when you do it and cum with it and pray, he gets home with his dick intact to put it to you."

Andrea took a deep breath and continued.

"You think of everything you hold dear and hold on to that. And if you still have needs, don't you ever hit on a man or woman in this neighborhood. You go to the other side of town with a wig on and pick a man who won't know where you live and who you are if you have to. I thank Gawd I never got to that stage. But I would never. NEVER, hit on the teenage son of a fallen soldier in your own neighborhood for all to see. You hear?"

By now Abby was crying and wanted to find a hole to hide in.

"Now, you get yourself together, wipe your eyes and walk across the street like we just had a conversation about our men, and you misted up. If anyone asks, that's what you say. Now off with you. I will pray for you. But if you hit on my son again, I will personally come over and kick your ass."

Abby sniffed one more time, wiped away her tears and nodded to Andrea.

"Thank you," she said and walked off toward her house. When she was on her property, she quickened her stop to get in her house faster. Andrea was certain that Abby was crying behind the door as it closed. Andrea felt for her. She had been in that girl's shoes only some years before. And it had not been easy for her either. But she had found a way. There was always a way if a woman put her mind to it. The problem was that they were thinking with their clit, not their head.

Jay had put away all the groceries when she got back. All but the wine and a tray of crackers and cheese. That and two wine glasses were on the table with him waiting for her.

"Have I told you I love you in the last few minutes?"

"No, I think you were too busy reading Abby Cooper the riot act."

"Well, before I go on. I love you."

He smiled and poured her a glass of wine.

"Now a question. How many times has that bimbo hit on you?"

"I think that would be the third time and the most brazen." He then smirked looking at her suggestively "She usually asks when I'll go over and mow her lawn."

"And have you?" Andrea asked trying to keep from laughing.

"From the looks of it, no one has trimmed her lawn since Charlie did before he left."

Andrea did chuckle then.

"Poor girl," she said. "But Jay, remember our discussion. We act all like before. No changes. No...mowing lawns."

"Well mom, I would mow yours, but you already took care of that," he said smiling at her. He too trying not to laugh.

"Next time it needs it, I'll have you tend to it."

"I see a career in it in my future."

"So do I."

"Why are you over there?" He asked. They were making constant eye contact and it was intense.

Andrea moved toward him. She pointed to a chair and he sat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Across the block a way, a cable company truck was parked facing their house. Inside was Xenos Security investigator. He noted their day's activities and send an encrypted email to HQ in Washington DC. There a young oriental looking muscular young man opened it and read it. He picked up the phone and called.

"Hi, aunt Jill."

"Hay Brad," Jill replied to her favorite nephew. The boy was a stud and she knew from experience. "Anything new?"

"No. They are still doing the normal mom and son thing. The daughter is in college and has a moron boyfriend playing with her head about the war being bad. Oh, and they are still not in contact with the Cruz family. But..."

"But what Brad...give me something...anything."

"Well, the investigators say the mother got drunk in a bar two days or so ago and the son had to come pick her up. He interrupted a hot date in the back of a car to do that."

"Oh...poor baby. Had to stop in mid fuck?"

Brad laughed.

"Jill. You are incorrigible."

"So, what happened?"

"The next day, the mother and son were seen driving to and hanging out at the beach before they drove home. They didn't kiss or anything in public. But there was a lot of eye staring and longing looks at each other."

"And since?"

"Well, they came out today. He went to play basketball and she went shopping. Groceries and some yard crap for the house. Birdcage and flowerpot."

"Very incriminating Brad," she snickered.

"Still, the beach thing and the looks at each other? I had the video shown to a Circle psychologist. She swears they are acting like lovers or lovers to be."

There was silence on the other end as Jill Xenos gave it all some thought.

"OK, you get two more investigators there and start digging. Carefully now. We don't want to spook them or expose them."

"Or ourselves," he added.

"Exactly Brad. We'll introduce ourselves when WE think the time is right. Until then your people need to make sure that family is safe and watched. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am," Brad Xenos replied as if he was back in the Marines reporting to his commanding officer.

"Love you Brad," she said getting ready to hang up.

"Love you too Aunt Jill."

Jill Xenos hung up and smiled to herself.

"I love that boy."

One of Captain Brad Xenos, Marine Reserve, duties were to keep track of Andrea, Leslie and Jay Mayers. The close family of LTC Robert Mayer US Army, Killed in action. The man who had saved the life of Angela Xenos. Her daughter in law, and mother of her grandchildren. He was to make sure they were kept safe and under observation. Safe was a relative term as his surveillance teams were not personal guards within inches of their charges. Their number one job was to observe and report. And if by some chance one of them was in danger, the surveillance team was to do their out most to protect the family members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stay where you are" she said as she got closer to Jay. She stood in front of him and knelt. With him sitting on the edge of the kitchen chair they were close enough to kiss. It was as intense as before. More so if possible. The forbidden aspect added to the eroticism.

Andrea pulled her blouse off and showed him the lacy red bra she had on. She unsnapped it reaching behind herself and let her breasts spill out for his inspection. He took in those wonderful silk skinned mounts with the rose-colored caps as if he was staring at water after forty days in the desert. His mouth watered. But she distracted him with a deep passionate kiss with tongue and all.

"Now you can have them," she whispered to him. "And you can think of Abby's titties and wish." She laughed. Then gasped as Jay not only mauled her tits but pinched her nipples.

"I know whose tits I'll think of," he replied to her with a manner that a man would reply. Gawd she loved his confident demeanor. It turned her on like a nuclear reactor with the rods pulled out.

His hands touched her breasts again and her nipples hardened. She pulled his shirt off and let him kiss her again.

"Jay, we can do stuff...but no fucking. I'm not ready for that. Ok?"

"Are you sure?" He was a bit disappointed. But the way she said fucking. It came out too easy...too natural. Just hearing it turned him on.

"Yes...I mean that for now, I'm sure. I need time to sort that out in my head."

He just nodded. 'For now!'

"I need you to promise you won't take me that way when we're naked. I know you're strong enough physically." He shook his head, but she insisted. "Please promise me. There is so much more we can do without...that. Give me time please."

Jay wanted her. And he knew she did too. To hear her, she hadn't had intercourse in over two years. She must want it...need it, the way they had carried on earlier. But again, he knew that if he pushed the issue, she would withdraw and this, all this would be over. But what really made him agree was that he loved her. And hurting her was the last thing on his mind.

"I promise. When we do, you'll make the call. You'll tell me, right?"

"You'll be the first to know."

Andrea reached for him and held the side of his face. The kiss that she planted on him was far from gentle. Jay hugged her to him and kissed her just as hard back. Her tongue danced...fought with his. The tension of the last two hours had heightened their arousal. His hands rose up to her breasts again. They felt heavy on his palms. Andrea responded by pushing her chest in to his hands.

"When you tell me we can, I won't ask any permissions." He said to her staring into her green eyes. "I'll just take what I want and give you want you need."

She felt her heart skip just then. She had a silly moment thinking of the eighties sci-fi movie Dune. "Is this man child the one we have been expecting? The special one?" What the fuck was wrong with her? Of course, he was the one. Her pussy was on fire just by him saying he would take from her what he wanted and give her what she needed... 'Oh, my Gawd! I'm lost...doomed...he has me in his spell. I just hope he doesn't know yet.

Placing a hand on the back of his head she coaxed him down to her tits again.

"Suck them."

Jay did as his mouth hungrily attacked her nipples.

"Harder."

He sucked them hard and licked at the same time. The one not in his hands was subjected to a near mauling by his fingers. He tweaked and twisted, rewarded by groans of pleasure from her.

Andrea was on fire. She could feel her cunt getting wet. Her hands longed to grasp him. She pushed him back on the chair and felt his bulge with her hands. His cock was pointing up and while one hand rubbed the outline the other massaged his balls. His hands still held her tits and she let him touch and caress them.

Without warning she grabbed his waistband and pulled down.

"Lift," she hissed, and Jay raised his hips. She pulled his shorts all the way down his feet and tossed them aside. Andrea marveled at the hardness of his teenage cock. It was fully erect and up in the air. She saw it pulse and she fixated on it. Her eyes gleamed.

Jay looked at his mother. For a second, she looked like a sex crazed bitch of fantasies. But this was no fantasy. He could see and feel her hands stroking his thighs. Her tongue was visible just behind her lower lip, and he saw it quiver. Would she?

Andrea looked at his cock mesmerized. Then she looked at Jay in the eyes. He was almost imploring her to do something...anything with his cock.

'I have to...' she thought, 'I'm not going to cock tease my one and only son.'

Jay saw her hands reach for him. His breath deepened in anticipation. His cock pulsed. Her left hand touched his balls and he let out a small sigh. Then her right hand reached for his towering cock. Index and middle on top, and thumb pointing upward, touched that sensitive part of his manhood underneath his base. Her thumb applied pressure matched by her index finger. Jay almost came off the couch.

His balls were gently massaged and the two actions drove him crazy. 'She hasn't even touched the head or stroked me he thought.' Like most boys on dates or at party hookups, Jay had been jerked off by girls. Usually, the guy's or girl's first sexual experience. None of them could compare to his mother's talent in this regard. If she kept this up...no!... he was aroused, but...not close to cumming. Her finger and thumb were for some reason holding him from getting close. But it felt great.

Andrea looked down again, and this time her hand by his balls rose to engulf his pulsing shaft. She touched him with just her fingertips. It reminded him of flout players.

'Only they put the tip in their mouths' he thought.

Eventually, her fingers closed over his shaft. She clasped it, feeling its hardness in her hand and her nipples and clit flinched. Andrea's hand started a slow pumping motion up and down. Jay was in heaven. Her pumping continued for a half a minute. Behind his prick in her hands her beautiful tits were an erotic background.

"That feel good?" She asked.

"Oh yeah..." he managed to get out before her pumping hand moved further up. Her other thumb was under his cock head. She was pressing his glans in a slight circular motion. the rest of her hand still engulfed him and stroked him. The feeling was unbelievable. He would never go back to sloppy hand-jobs after this. Young girls were good looking, but they lacked skills. More so, they lacked the will to learn. Young men fell over each other for young women, even though they had no skills? And the prettier the girl, the worse the lay. It was like they were doing you a favor. Not Andrea. She knew what she was doing and why.

"How did you learn this?"

She made a face..."Surprised I would know this?"

"A bit...eh" he said as she manipulated him with her skilled hands. The one on top would get him close, the other on the bottom would set him back. Then she would repeat.

"Another time for stories" she replied.

He saw her mouth close. Her lips pursed and then a stream of saliva dripped from her mouth to his cock. His eyes went wide at the eroticism of her action. She almost thought she lost him. 'Crap...I'm out of practice,' she thought. But then the last person she did this with was Robert. A practiced lover. A grown man with control. Someone who knew and anticipated her tricks. Jay was young and all this was knew to him. Andrea decided to take a different approach.

She brought a hand up to her face.

"Oh, Jay I owe you an apology."

"What do you mean?" He was puzzled.

"I've been prolonging your cum...and I apologize."

"It felt great mom...still does."

"Jay, it's been years since I was intimate with a young man your age. Men as they get older don't cum as often. They last longer...good for us women. But a woman learns not to have her lover cum too quick, or the evening fun is over."

"I can cum now and a couple more times after. No problem." He caught himself saying that and shook his head. Andrea looked at him quizzically...and he smiled.

"Really?!" She asked in amazement remembering what he had said to her the day before. At first, she had thought it was teen bragging.

"It's surreal...I'm talking how many times I come a day with you while you're jacking me... I mean masturbating me.

"You mean jacking...jerking you off." She corrected him. He nodded looking a bit embarrassed. But he must have liked it, because he got a bit harder in her hand.

"Jay, if we are going to be lovers. You need to talk to me like lovers do. They don't use clinical terms. That would be boring."

He nodded. "It's day two...I'm adjusting."

"Good," she replied. "Then adjust to this."

Before he had a chance to understand what was happening, Andrea grabbed his cock with both hands and started pumping and stroking him faster. These was no teasing and no working up to it. She just grabbed his dick and went for it trying to make him cum. The suddenness shocked him; his dick responding instantly. He thrust up into her hands instinctively. As she jerked him and fondled his balls, she pushed her chest out showing him her tits. They were bouncing just behind and above his cock. His eyes fixated on her nipples. They were harder...darker. They were taunting him...she was taunting him.

Her face was just as enticing. Her eyes were locked on his as her lips opened and she said "cum, cum Jay...shoot on my tits" as she leaned her breasts over his engorged cock head. The jerking topped with the visual should have been enough...but her egging him on verbally was too much. He felt his cum rising from his balls.

"I'm going to cum..." was all he got out as his cum rose through his dick. Oh, that feeling just before release! Jay watched her nod to him approvingly.

"Yes...yes...cum on me...shoot all over me." She hissed.

And his cum exploded up through his slit and splattered on her bouncing right tit. She kept nodding.

"Yes...shot...shoot you cum..." and her hands kept stroking up and down. More cum shot out as she pointed his cock to her left breast. More cum splatter, more cum forcing its way through his cock. She looked down and his third string hit her left cheek and the corner of her lips.

Jay was beside himself. His eyes were bulging, his hips were thrusting, and he let out a guttural moan that turned in to a loud yell. His head snapped back. "AaaahhhhaaAAAAA!!"

The last of his cum dribbled out over Andrea's hands. She let it fall between her fingers and used it as lubrication to keep pumping his shaft, only slower now.

Jay fought to catch his breath.

'She just made me cum at will' he thought. 'I usually last longer.'

"Are you ok?" She asked still holding him.

Jay still getting over his strong cum looked back in awe.

"I think so." He smiled.

Andrea stood and sat next to him, still topless. He so loved her tits. The way they sat on her chest, bounced as she moved and the way her nipples were centered and pointed.

Jay turned to her and reached to touch her. But he settled for a hug when she moved close to him. Her nipples and breasts squashed on his chest. He liked the feeling. Even his warm cum between them.

"So," he asked. "How many times can you cum in a day?"

Andrea smiled. "It's different for us women."

He said nothing but kept looking her way waiting for an explanation.

"It just is" Andrea replied. "I can cum more than you." His eyes opened wide in surprise. "But I haven't done that in a long time. I don't know if my body can go that far anymore."

"What makes you cum the most?" He asked.

Andrea was a bit embarrassed discussing her orgasms with Jay.

"You'll find out." She looked away from him. "Eventually."

Jay's cock was laying flaccid between his legs. But seeing her next to him topless he felt a twinge below. He looked down instinctively and so did Andrea. Her eyes went wide.

"Your turn?" He asked.

She nodded smiling.

"Come with me upstairs?" She asked.

He nodded in a near hypnotic state. He would have followed her in a burning furnace at this point. She checked the alarm and started walking up the stairs.

He was mesmerized by her body. Her lithe long legs were near perfect if there was such a thing. All that running had toned them to perfection. Her ass wiggled under that short mid-thigh skirt; hips snapping back and forth in an effortless sexy manner. As they went up the stairs, he could see further up her skirt at the promise of more.

Once in her room she dropped her skirt and panties on the floor in one motion. They. Were both naked now. He was erect again, she noticed as she turned to face him. Her instinct was to make him cum again, but he wanted to please her, and she wasn't going to stop him. Her cunt was wet, and her clit needed attention. What would he do to her other than fuck her? She would not let that happen. Did she need to remind him?

Jay looked up from her legs to the gap between her legs. Her puffy outer lips glistened. She was wet enough for him to see. He could see a combination of anticipation and concern in her face. Her warning earlier came back to him.

"You are so sexy" he said keeping his distance. "Do you trust me?" He asked.