Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jay to both Shawn and Rick: Last Friday was son and mom day. We went for a ride to the beach to clear our heads and talk about stuff...I didn't go gay. Still batting for our team.

Shawn replied: gay? Wtf u talkin about?

Jane: why u mean to me?

Jay: why do I need to know what you stick up yo ass?

Rick: I'm busy today...you two can gay up.

Shawn: what's with the gay thing?

Jay: Rick gets jealous when I talk to men.

Rick: you bitch...I thought you loved me.

Jay almost fell off his chair laughing.

Jay: so...we doing anything later?

Shawn: I'm going to the movies with Hannah Jensen.

Rick: well, you'll get a hand job.

Shawn: if I do you won't know

Jay: Shawn...you LIKE Hannah?

Rick: he likes them titties.

Shawn: ok. I'm done.

Jay: Rick...you can be a dick sometimes.

Rick sent a separate text to just Jay: Was just testing him. Now I know who not to hit on. Let Shawn do Hannah. She isn't my type anyway.

Jay: who is?

Rick: your sister...ha

Jay: good luck with that.

He was actually annoyed at the remark. But then sister and mom jokes were a staple in his guy circle.

Rick: but I'll settle for your mom...boom!

Jay felt anger rise: He almost wrote fuck you...but stopped. No... he had to keep cool. Instead he typed: what you got to trade? Your mom ain't as hot. I'll need her and your hot aunt.

Rick: cold man. My mom ain't bad looking.

They had taken it too far.

Jay: no man, she's a nice woman.

Rick: great, now she's just nice.

Jay...found himself thinking this was sick...but guy sick was normal.

Jay: why do we do this crap about our moms, man?

Rick: 'cause were immature assholes?

Jay: deal we stop?

Rick: you mean act grown up and show respect?

Jay: ok, just to our women folk.

Rick: ok bro. But you're still an asshole.

Jay: I am what I am...

Rick: later dick head

Jay...didn't respond. He smiled and realized he will miss his friends. After graduation, Shawn was going on vacation and then in the Army. Rick's parents were waiting for him to finish school and moving back to Ohio. Rick would be entering the Naval Academy in mid-summer. All three were service brats. As was most of their graduating class. Jay was the only one going to college locally and only joining ROTC. The reserve officer program. They were growing up. The careless fun of high school was over.

Jay heard the door open and snapped back to reality. 'Here we go,' he thought.

Andrea came in dressed in her running outfit. Tight black shorts, black t shirt over pink sports bra. Pink trimmed running shoes...pink headband...pink phone arm band. She goes in style. In fact, Andrea always dressed well going to work. But she dressed well even in her time off. Her nice figure made anything she wore look great. Her shapely long legs looked great and so did her ass when she bent to put down a bag.

"Are you going to stare or get the stuff out the back of the car mister?" She rolled her eyes and smiled.

He loved the Mister part. It was her version of Andrea. Damn...they were only doing each other for a week and had a name thing going on? It felt so...natural.

"For you anything" he replied and ran out the door.

He brought the other three bags and set them on the table.

Andrea was grabbing a cup and pouring coffee when he came back.

"Is the door locked?" She asked.

"Sure, is ma'am" he said as he started sorting stuff and putting things in their place.

"Good" Andrea said and pulled her shorts down to her ankles; panties went with them. Andrea was now totally bottomless as she posed for him.

Jay got his face out of the fridge and did a double take.

"There's a naked woman in my kitchen!"

"Half naked" Andrea corrected him.

"A sweaty half naked woman...what is a poh boy to do?" Jay did his best southern accent.

"Why I do declai'ah" Andrea joined with her Gone with the Wind accent "ma poo ass and bits are out for the world to see. What kiind ah husseeh would do that in hea awn kitchen?"

Jay shook his shoulders and said, "fine by me Scarlett." They were watching too many old movies he thought.

And without much ado...pulled down his shorts and boxers. His cock was already hard, which led to Andrea doing an exaggerated popping open of her eyes.

"Why mister...you can put an eye out with that thing."

"Well...not yours...I kind of like your green brown eyes." He let the accent trail off as he got close to her.

Andrea bit her lower lip and sighed.

"And all of a sudden...there was a dick in my life."

They looked at each other smiling.

"Andrea!" Jay faked shock..."why are you being so naughty in the kitchen?"

"Because... that's where the cock is" Andrea said smiling and reaching for him. She found herself shocked at what she said and did. But her hand went around his shaft anyway and she tightened her hand just a bit before she stroked up.

Jays hand went for her pussy in an instant. His fingers found her lips were already wet.

She pumped him with one hand while still holding her coffee cup. He used two fingers to explore her cunt and tease her opening, which made her sigh. He stayed low and away from her clit. Placing the loaf of bread down on the counter he looked at his empty hand. Then back at Andrea whose mouth was in an erotic O with breath hissing in and out. He reached behind her and placed it on her ass. As he stroked her cunt, his other hand stroked her butt-crack with his middle finger teasing her by teasing her gromet. She was a bit unnerved and dripped coffee on the counter as she placed it down, but she let him because she found she loved it.

"I'm sweaty back there" she said, but that didn't stop him. She had an instinct to pull away. Instead she pushed her butt out toward his hand and spread her legs. This opened the way for his finger to find her sensitive back hole which he took advantage. The feeling of his finger rubbing her asshole and his two fingers in her cunt drove her close to an orgasm. She thought about holding back, but she just didn't want to. It felt good, he wasn't stopping...and she was going to get the orgasm she deserved. His hard cock in her hand made it sexier. She pumped him faster.

"That's it love. Do me like that...oh yes...make mom cream on your hands."

That came out so quick and so matter of fact, Jay didn't notice she used "mom" for herself until a few seconds later. By then his thumb was on her clit, two fingers were fucking up her cunt and his middle finger was teasing her back hole.

That was too much for Andrea. She came right then and there.

"Don't stop" she told him, and she kept jerking his dick as her orgasm continued. Jacked up by the handling of his cock Jay kept up his assault on her lower regions. He didn't think about it, but his middle finger touched her cunt and picked up some wetness. A nasty thought crossed his mind and he wet the tip of that finger in her cunt the next stroke down. When he brought it back up over her grommet, he let his fingertip linger and he started making little circles on her opening.

Andrea looked up at him and her eyes popped open in surprise. They said nothing verbally, but her face said, 'what are you doing?'

Jay for his part felt like he wanted to shock her.

"Relax for me" was all he said.

'He said that like a grown man,' she thought. His way with her made her want him more.

Jay's gaze at her never wavered...nor the pressure his rotating finger prying her asshole open.

'That's so fucken hot...he is so fucken hot!' she said to herself and nodded to him.

Spreading her cheeks with his other fingers and thumb he pushed his finger back on her butt hole. It was now twitching and giving his finger ground. He heard her gasp as his finger started to enter her rear canal.

Andrea's eyes almost rolled back in her head. Her head certainly snapped back as her long neck tensed.

"AAAaahhhhhh!!" He heard her gasp as another orgasm gripped her lower body.

His finger went deeper...almost to the second knuckle. His other hand and fingers continued to finger fuck her. Her cunt froth sloshing loudly now and coating his thumb that circled her clit. She thought her orgasm was going to drag...those were good! But as he manipulated her gash, his finger was followed by a second. Andrea's body went right into another orgasmic wave. She hadn't had multiple orgasms for a while. She was both shocked that Jay did and lost in the memory of the last time. When his second finger entered her ass in earnest Jay increased the speed of his finger fucking and Andrea screamed. Her lower body was on fire.

Her hand had been stroking Jays cock and he had been so focused on her ass and cunt that both were lost in their pleasure throws. Jay had little warning of his coming orgasm. He felt his balls tightening as his cum worked its way up through his shaft.

Andrea thought she felt his prick pulse, but she was too lost in her orgasmic throws overwhelming her senses. The first she knew he was cumming was when a jet of warm cum shot up through his cockhead and splattered on her jaw. Jay let out a low moan as he squirted stream after stream upward. They landed on her t shirt, her neck and one on him as well. Recovered from last night and aroused by her brazenness, Jay had enough cum to drench her. She lowered her head, bent down and aimed his dick at her open mouth. His next to last stream reached her lips and tongue. The last one dribbled over her land and fingers.

His fingers were now shoving in her from both ends.

"Oh fuck..." she hissed. "I'm cumming again!"

And cum she did. Wave after wave rocked her body. The more he fingered her, the longer it lasted.

Eventually, his cock stopped dripping, but her pussy didn't. Jay slowly backed off the assault on her cunt, but kept his fingers in her ass all the way in. By slowing down...her orgasm dragged longer. "Oh...fuck..." was all that she managed to say before her legs gave out.

Jay felt her stumble and held on to her; fingers still in her cunt and ass. Maneuvering her next to the counter he somehow managed to keep her upright. Andrea was staring at him, but her eyes were almost out of focus.

She slowly managed to catch her breath. She felt him withdraw his fingers from her holes and protested.

"No! Keep them in. Keep them in. Just don't move them." Jay was looking at her in awe, not realizing that Andrea was still feeling the waves of her last orgasm; that she wanted them to continue until the end. His fingers in her were prolonging it.

"Mom..." he asked with a mischievous half smile. "Are you ok?"

She just nodded, closed her eyes and breathed slowly through another O on her lips.

"That..." she whispered with eyes still closed, "was the best finger fuck I've had in all my life."

He chuckled as he still held his fingers in her.

"Seriously?" He looked at her incredulously smiling.

"You... have... no... idea." she said.

Jay thought that phrase she kept tossing out defined them.

'I'm getting a tattoo of that.' He thought. "It says it all.'

"Let go of me easy" she asked.

He withdrew his fingers slowly, making her swoon one last time. For now.

"Definite shower time" Jay said and waited for her to come with him.

Andrea had a hard time balancing. Her muscles tired from her run had cramped. Jay helped her up the steps. They went to the bathroom and she sat on the toilet. Jay helped her take off her top and sports bra. He still felt a bit weird doing that with her. But she asked him so nicely. Who can resist a woman who asks you to undress her right?

"It didn't take us long" he said. Andrea wasn't sure what he meant.

"What part Jay?" she asked. "To get back into it?"

"No... although that was good downstairs. I meant how comfortable we are being naked around each other. If someone had told me a week ago that I would be helping you undress..."

"You've done a bit more than that mister" she interrupted. Jay was turning the water in the shower. When it was just right, he stepped in. She reached for his hand making him stop to look at her. Her hair was pulled back. Her makeup smeared a bit with the running sweat, yet her eyes and lips were intoxicating. She3 could have been shoveling dirt in a farm and he would have found her enticing.

"What?" She looked back wondering what he was thinking.

"You are so beautiful." He kept looking at her.

Her heart skipped a beat. Why was he saying all the right things to her? He was so kind and caring and such a gentleman. But he definitely had a sexually nasty streak in him.

She took pride in him. 'We raised him right Robert' she thought, as her eyes teared up. She loved him. But she was also falling in love with him. It's like a person that has been there and all of a sudden, you noticed all their good traits.

He held a hand out to her and she managed to stand. He leaned in and kissed her. Not an erotic kiss as before. A gentle lite kiss. Their lips touched over and over. She took him in her arms and he in his. When they stopped, she opened her eyes and looked at him. A look of love.

"I'm feeling different about us," he said sensing it himself.

"Me too" she replied. Then she remembered the water running. The hot water would run out. The house needed a bigger water tank. "Jump in she said."

"No. You first" he insisted and backed out to make room for her. She entered the shower thinking he would follow. He stayed outside.

"You're not coming in?" Her tone a bit hesitant. Had she done something wrong? Pushed him too far?

"No. If I do, well waste the water doing other things." He looked down to his erection that kept coming back. She saw it and smiled.

"You need to wash up," he reminded her. "Or I may jump in after you." He smirked.

She nodded and started her shower routine. After she pulled the curtain Jay washed his hands with soap, dried and leaned on the edge of the counter. He listened to the water as she showered. It was hitting her body and he could hear splashing.

Appreciative of his consideration. Andrea washed as quickly as she could trying to leave hot water for him.

"Jay, I'm almost done. Come in" she said and went to him as he entered.

"Let's wash you quickly. You do your front; I'll do your back."

Using a sponge, she lowered to do his legs as he washed his cock and balls.

"You are certainly helping to keep me...at attention." She heard him say.

When she pulled his butt cheeks apart to wash him in between he tensed.

"That's...new" he said, and she felt some tension in is voice.

She stopped.

"Are you uncomfortable with that?"

"Would you be upset if I said yes?" He had turned sideways. Andrea had pulled the sponge away. She nodded.

"It's ok, I'm still adjusting to things, its natural you would as well."

He turned and faced her...the water had tamed his erection a bit. But not much. Grabbing the sponge, he soaped and washed his butt quickly and rinsed it. That was one place on his body he wanted to keep to himself. He had seen a porn vid of a woman licking a man's ass and got turned off by it. But he had the urge to do that to her. He couldn't understand why his mind was that way.

"The water will run out soon" he said. Andrea nodded and backed away making a mental note. 'Leave his ass alone.'

She got out first and toweled off. He followed and smiled at her. His eyes falling on her long legs, thighs, cunt lips, flat tummy, and her incredible breasts. They had hardly any sag, the nipples hard from the hot water, or otherwise. And that face! Her lips slightly parted one minute touching the next. Looking at her he was getting harder. Andrea, he noticed, was one of those women blessed with naturally balanced facial features. Her high cheek bones and eyes were especially enthralling. Her green/brown eyes were framed by natural eye lashes. Every time she batted them at him, his heart skipped a beat. He had seen pictures of her when she was young, but he knew already that pictures never did a woman justice. He could just imagine what she had been like twenty-one years earlier when his father had met her.

"Hey...what's going on in that head of yours?" She made a face thinking 'stupid question. I'm showing a young man everything I have.'

"Other than that," she laughed looking at her jiggling tits.

She let them jiggle a bit more as she finished drying. But Jay was actually looking at her face. He had this handsome smile and his eyes were burning right into hers. But no. It wasn't lust. It took her a bit to remember that look. The same look his father had given her long ago the weekend they met. He had told her later that it was then he fell in love with her. Was Jay? Who was she kidding...she was in the same boat. Every time she looked at him, he turned her on and made her heart skip. She hadn't wanted to admit it to herself, but it was right there for her to see.

"You are so beautiful" was all he said. And for the first time in years, Andrea blushed without caring that he saw.

"I... ah..." she felt herself tongue tied.

What was wrong with her? She was almost forty-one. An adult woman...his mother of all things. She was acting like a smitten twenty-year-old.

"You think so?" She asked in a shy matter that was out of character.

He said nothing but nodded with an adoring smile.

"I am lost in your eyes every time you look at me." He said out of nowhere. He shook his head, as if he was trying to clear and sort out his thoughts. "It's like I'm seeing you differently. But you have been here all my life."

"Me too Jay." Andrea nodded. "I don't know if it's the sex. Because we already love each other...or both."

"Good then, I'm not alone" he sighed in relief.

She walked up to him and lifted on her toes to kiss him. She had to when he stood straight up. Again, it was a gentle kiss. Her body melted in to his. In seconds she felt him grow. Oh, that feeling a woman got when she made a man hard. Especially a man the woman loved.

"Come" she said and took him by the hand. She led him outside. But instead of taking him to her room, she led him to his.

'Well, this is interesting,' he thought.

She stood with him next to his bed, dropped her towel on the floor and looked at him as she spoke. "You're my man now. And I love you. Let me show you how much."

Before he could respond or move, she dropped to her knees and reached for his dick with both hands. She held his shaft toward her face, then looked up at him. Her beautiful eyes were burning with lust and love. They could stop if they...if she wanted to. But she was burning for him.

She wanted him. She wanted him in her mouth, and eventually more places. But right this minute, she wanted to taste his cock. To feel him fill her mouth. To fuck her mouth. To violate all convention and propriety. She no longer cared as long as they were alone. Convention was for outside. In their world, she wanted him, and she wanted to give herself to him. Maintaining their locked gaze, she opened her mouth and moved her head forward. Jay saw his cock disappear in her mouth.

At that point, he lost all sense of time and place. Her tongue licked under his head while her lips engulfed him. Her hands fondled him. One holding his balls gently, while the other stroked his shaft. His mother's technique was flawless. At some point she stopped stroking his shaft with her hand and took more of him in her mouth. Her lips reached further down with each stroke. After a few strokes of her head, she went back to sucking and licking him while her hand pumped him. After four times of this he lost count and all sense of anything but her mouth, his cock, her hands...and her beautiful face.

She wasn't just arousing and servicing him with her body, but with her enticing look as her eyes would dart up to look at his. The sucking in of her cheeks made her high cheeks even higher and more beautiful. Every time she pulled back up from taking him deep in her mouth, she pulled her head back and he saw her face. Andrea wanted him to see her love. Jay saw it and was mesmerized by it.