Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay's jaw dropped. He said nothing. His lips moved but he said nothing. The little baby boy was him!

Andrea kept squeezing and rubbing his hand with hers. Her eyes locked with his. The silence dragged. Just as Andrea tried to speak, he did first.

"I wasn't your baby, and yet you raised me. You raised me like I was yours. Why?" his eyes were tearing. "You have loved me all these years. Why?"

Andrea's eyes were tearing, and she managed a smile.

"Because Jay...you were an innocent child brought to this world for a reason. You were not the... mistake of three stupid adults. You were sent to make at least two of us realize how stupid we had been. That God was giving us a chance to fix our lives. Instead of grief, guilt and divorce, we had a chance to do right by you and make a better family."

"You my love have been my treasure. I didn't carry you to life like I did Leslie. But you have been the light of my life, still are and will be till the day I die. Even if you leave me now and never see me again. I don't regret a minute with you. You saved me. You saved your father's soul. He became a better man after you...a better husband and father." She almost added 'for a while,' but kept that opinion to herself.

Jay nodded in thought.

"Have I ever met...her?" He almost spat the last part.

"No, she kept her part of the bargain. She signed the adoption papers and never contacted us again."

"I'm sure her career boomed after she dumped her kid off." Jay said bitterly.

Andrea shook her head.

"Not really Jay."

"What happened to her?" He asked.

Andrea hesitated. Should she tell him? How much can he take in one shot? But her mind went back to her promise to him. The promise to treat him like an adult. To be honest with him and not manipulate him.

"She died."

Jay's head snapped to look at her. His eyes were red from crying, but now showed his anger.

"Do you know how?"

"Helicopter crash. I have an article about it back home in the safe along with the adoption papers. You'll see them when we get home."

"Thank you." He said as he nodded in appreciation.

She rubbed his hand again over and over as if doing so would get him to forgive her for not saying all this to him earlier.

"And Andrea..."

Her heart skipped a beat...Andrea...all of a sudden, no longer mom, mother...but Andrea.

"Yes Jay?" She whispered in fear. Fear he would leave her.

"Others decided who would raise me, but I decide who my mother is. You...YOU, Andrea are my mother and always will be."

"Oh Jay" she sobbed and fell in his arms crying in relief.

He hugged her and stroked her hair.

"You are something else mom. And I love you for it."

"I love you too hun..." she said in between sobs of joy. She hugged him so hard he almost lost his balance. They hugged and kissed and hugged again.

A middle-aged couple was walking past and saw them. The man smiled; his wife hit him disapprovingly.

Andrea looked at them and said to them.

"He's my son..." eyes wet and with a sob of joy.

"If you say so" said the woman in a disdainful tone.

Jay jumped up, pulling Andrea up still in his arms.

"HEY!" He protested to the woman. "She is the best mom in the world."

And with that planted a wet open-mouthed kiss on Andrea's mouth...tongue and all. Andrea almost fainted in his arms.

"Let's go!" the woman said to her smirking husband.

"What...you don't like my mom's tits?" He called after them. "And she went braless just for the occasion."

Andrea didn't know if she should laugh or cry. She did both.

Jay held her close, looked at her face lovingly.

"Let's go home. I'm driving."

They held hands. She cried a lot. Jay drove.

"Does Leslie know?" He asked unexpectedly. Andrea snapped her face toward him.

"I've never told her. And the papers are in the safe."

"Think we should?" He asked.

"Maybe...I'm not sure. What do you think?"

Jay looked straight ahead, then shrugged.

"She is your daughter mom...Wait, that came out wrong."

"Why? She is my daughter. But it's about you... us... our family. So yeah, I think we tell her... when we see her."

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, you're my mom. Make sure the papers stay in the safe."

"Ok." She said squeezing his hand again.

"And mother..."

"Yes son?"

"Burn that article you kept in there. I don't need it."

"Yes Jay."

He was quiet for a while and then asked.

"Anything else I need to know?"

"Don't you think that was enough for today?"

"Eh...there's more?" He snapped his head. She pointed toward the road and he turned back to driving.

"Something that doesn't involve you...but yes."

"Should I pull over?"

"It's not as big as the you and I stuff."

"Is it juicy?" He smiled now...relieved that he wasn't part of it. Today's news was enough.

"Kind off..." she looked at him debating. "It's kind of about me. It IS about me."

Jay said nothing again. He let her decide. It was clear she was conflicted, and he didn't want to push.

Andrea stayed silent for a while. She debated if she was hitting him with too much in one day. He had responded so well when she told him he was adopted. Telling him she was his mother had made her day...her life. Did she say anything to ruin the day? Should she have kept her mouth shut? And kept a secret from him that may come up one day? He would lose respect for her and she would lose his trust.

"I am bisexual."

Jay slowed the car and pulled over into a parking lot.

"Come again?" He said...regretting his choice of words. She saw him wince.

Andrea put her hands on her for head to pull her hair back...she exhaled in surrender.

"Ok...I experimented a bit in high-school, and right after and college. But guys were my main thing, so nothing came of it."

His mouth hung open again. She did women!

"But there was someone after that." She still held her hair back and her eyes closed. "It was during your dad's first deployment in this war."

Four women! Jay was stunned but intrigued. That would have been in 2001 to 2002. Right after 9/11. But who?

'Let her tell it,' he told himself.

"Her husband and your dad were deployed at the same time. We met at wife support groups." She stopped taking a deep breath.

"You sure you want to hear this?" She asked.

He made a 'what do you think' face.

"Men...they hear lesbians and get hard." She turned toward him. "Wait...are you getting hard?" She didn't know if she should be embarrassed or amused.

"Well depends how good the story gets." He said and smirked.

Andrea shook her head half smiling.

"After 9/11, things got hairy for all of us. You remember don't you."

Jay nodded hoping she would just continue.

"The whole base was on alert for weeks. Your dad's unit getting ready to deploy and the families freaking out. I had been through Dessert Storm, but that was a cakewalk to hear it from your dad. He saw some combat, but his unit had no casualties...just some light stuff. And Bosnia was nothing much either for our soldiers deployed; just one casualty."

"After 9/11 I was scared Jay. All of us were, but at least some of us veteran wives were prepared for war deployments. We tried to keep it together for the younger wives. One of the young ones gravitated toward me at one meeting and asked how I was able to handle it so well. I told her she wasn't in my bedroom at nights crying in my pillow or having nightmares when I managed to sleep. She confessed she was doing that and having anxiety attacks during the day if the phone rang or see saw a strange car outside the house."

The smirk had left Jay's face. He not only remembered those times when the war started, but the day the notification team had come to their home. He winced. Andrea noticed and reached for him.

"So sorry baby," she hugged him. "I didn't mean to bring up bad memories, but it's all in context. Army family lives in war time are distressed. The husbands are dodging bullets, the kids are scared, and the wives are trying to keep it together and keep the kids going from day to day. The stress for wives who give a shit about their husbands is through the roof. It's when I got my first gray hair..."

"You don't have gray hair." He said instinctively looking at her head. She pushed his hand away.

"It's not a lot. Just a few here and there. I pluck them. But you get the idea."

"Do I know her?"

"She came over a couple of times before...we..."

"Wait...Heather?" Jay was surprised...and not. Heather was a young woman. No kids. Smoking hot body. His mind went to Andrea and the babe and smiled.

"Stop!" Andrea said...all serious. "Yes...Heather." She admitted.

"Mom, I'm not surprised."

"Wait...what?" She asked surprised. "Why do you say that?"

"Mom, I may be younger than you," Jay spoke carefully, "but I can see how people behave. And she was not acting normal. At first, I thought what we all said then. The stress is making us all act strange. But Heather was following you around like a puppy. She was staring at you constantly. Especially when you bend over...once when you stretched and your boobs...well you know."

He made an exaggerated motion of someone stretching and then placed his hands over his chest.

"Seems you and her both were gawking at my stuff."

He made a 'what do you expect' face and his hands pointed to her boobs.

"I rest my case. Me being a hormonally charged teen infatuated with his mom's hotness. What was Heather's excuse?"

Andrea pushed his hands away from near her tits.

"Heather was...a young woman, out of her element, scared and looking for a shoulder to cry on. She was looking for support. You know she's an orphan, don't you?"

He shook his head.

"Anyway, she came by my job one day and waited in the lot by my car. She was crying because she hadn't heard anything in a while and a team had notified a woman down her street. She was crying, I was scared myself and told her I would take her home. Your sister was at a girlfriend's house and asked to spend the night. You were at that trip to the Smithsonian with school."

"I remember" he said.

"Anyway, we went to her apartment and talked and watched news until we both decided to turn it off. She had some wine and we drank some to calm ourselves down. I had nothing to put on to go to bed and she took me to her room to see what she could find. She too, took off her clothes and put on a t-shirt after she took off her bra. She gave me another one and I did the same. As she turned toward her bed, she started crying seeing it was empty. I tried to give her a hug and to be honest, I needed one myself Jay."

"So, I hugged her from behind around her waist. My boobs on her back...body to body contact. My face went in her hair and it brought back feelings long forgotten. Just then she turned, looked at me with those eyes and kissed me. Look...booze...stress...both our juices were flowing. I hadn't seen your dad in months. I... don't want to make excuses, but I kissed her back and my hands went up to her boobs. The rest is... ahh... well. You know. History."

"Yeah...ehh..." Jay shifted in his seat and stuck his hand down to adjust his hard on. 'I missed that chapter in history class,' he thought, but had sense enough not to say it.

Andrea didn't make fun of him rearranging his junk or give him grief. In fact, she was wet from just thinking about her and Heather. Sweet Heather. It was true. Heather did follow Andrea like a puppy. She was totally infatuated with the older woman who was secure and resonated confident control. More so, Heather was submissive and missing her "top", she fell into that roll with Andrea. Andrea had submissive tendencies in bed, but never with a woman.

And Heather was bisexual like Andrea, only more so. They had kissed and touched. The t-shirts came off, breasts came together, mouths locked, tongues licked each other... Oh, it was an epic lez fest. After Andrea played with and hugged Heather's nipples, the young woman wanted to make her mentor happy. She was on her knees sucking on Andreas clit in seconds. Andrea was caught by surprise and sat down on the bed legs spread. Heather brought her to orgasm in minutes, and then again. She would have done it again, but Andrea got her lez going and pulled the girl up to repay the favor in kind.

They did that practically all night. It was the best lez experience Andrea ever had. Her other two girl lovers were novices compared to Heather. Except from one other who had been very instructive. Her own mother; June. But that had been brief and Andrea really didn't think it counted as her mom and her were both too busy fucking her brother and father.

Apparently, the young girl had an older female neighbor that had schooled her. And all she wanted was to please for a pittance of pleasure herself. Andrea barely made her cum, and the girl was crying, thanking her and going back down on the older woman. Andrea had three more back to back orgasms. Then Heather climbed on top of Andrea and sucked her tits before they fell asleep.

That was night one and day one. After that, hey got together as much as Andrea's schedule allowed. At one time Andrea thought the girl was too much into her, but multiple orgasms and an expert tongue don't fall from the sky. Andrea found herself liking the attention.

"Jay...do you think less of me?"

"I just wished you brought me along." He smirked.

"Be serious," She smacked him on the arm. "Because I am. Be honest."

He looked back smiling a kind smile...no smirks.

"Mother, Heather gave you some comfort at a time you needed it. And you the same for her. You are...quite a person you know. Not just sexually. Why do you think I am drawn to you? The poor girl never had a chance. She was under your spell."

"Don't make fun of..."

"I'm not" he replied quickly. You must know it."

She looked back questioning.

"What do you mean Jay?"

He stopped grinning and responded seriously.

"It's a combination of your personality and your looks. You exude confidence, control and your looks stun the shit out of people. Men want you and women want to be like you. Those tight business suits you put on at work must stun people to silence in meetings. I need CPR when I see you leave the house."

"But more than that Andrea Myers...you are a decent and good woman who doesn't hurt or abuse people. People like being around you. I love being around you. You have captivated me since before dad got killed. Even his death, you took better than most wives we know who had to face the same thing. Kids in school talk and compare. Everyone thinks you are tough. But you have your soft side. So, no... I don't blame, nor am I surprised Heather was captivated by you. And I am grateful to her for giving you some comfort when you needed it."

"Yes, you kind of did cheat on dad, but then he had no room to talk." He continued with an angry demeanor when he referenced his father. She wondered why. But didn't stop him as he continued.

"I don't think less of you...or her."

This was too much for Andrea. His words hit her in the heart. She cried and fell in his arms again sobbing. After a minute or two, she stopped and looked asked:

"What did I do to deserve you? How did you grow up to be such a loving, understanding and considerate young man? Such a good man."

She hugged him again and almost kissed him until she noticed a policeman outside the car. Jay saw her eyes open wide looking over his shoulder and turned around. The cop twirled his finger pointing down asking him to lower the window. Jay did.

"Yes officer."

"The reason I am here is because someone called and said a man and woman were making out in a car on the lot. So, I will ask you once and you better answer well on the first try. If not, we are doing this the hard way. And keep your hands where I can see them. Ma'am I need you to move back to your side of the car and keep quiet and still." He pointed to Jay and said, "convince me."

Jay stayed still and spoke with a clear non-threatening voice.

"Officer, my name is Jason Myers, this is my mother Andrea Myers wife of the late Army Colonel Robert Myers killed in action in Afghanistan. My mother was having a hard time of it today remembering my father... her husband. I pulled over in the lot to console her."

The police officer was glad he had his shades in because his eyes teared up. To give him me to recover, he came to attention slowly. Just as he used to do as an honor guard in the 3rd Infantry regiment at Arlington cemetery. He then executed a precise salute no policeman ever learned unless they were prior service military. His hand came up slowly until he reached the peak of his cap.

"Ma'am / Sir, please accept the thanks of a grateful nation for the sacrifice your family has given on the altar of freedom. And please accept the humble thanks of this police officer and former Army soldier, brother at arms of your late husband the Colonel."

He then slowly lowered his salute in honor. Jay slowly sat at attention in the driver seat in respect to his salute. Just as he had been taught for his father's funeral. His mother looked across the seat slowly and mouthed 'thank you.'

"Ma'am / Sir, it would be the honor of this officer and our department to escort you to the city limits in honor of the late Colonel."

"Thank you, officer but that will not be necessary." Andrea said to him. "We appreciate your respect and offer. Will there be anything else?"

"No ma'am" he then nodded and went back to his cruiser.

"Goodbye pop" Jay muttered to himself. "That was a good dog and..." he never finished his father's favorite Army mocking phrase.

"Stow it, Jayson" she snapped at him with command authority only an officer's wife knew to use. "This is the best honor afforded your father so far. More honest than that crappy funeral with the politicians."

Jay said nothing after that. When they were past the city and on their way home, Andrea cleared a sniffle.

"You have never made me prouder Jay...calling me your mother."

Fun on the massage table

They reached home and carried the massage table in the house and up to her room.

"Please make sure the doors are locked and the alarm is set in case Leslie shows up unannounced."

Jay left to do as she asked. Andrea stopped unzipped her dress and let it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and looked up.

"Goodbye Rob. I'm doing as you asked. Living for the sake of our family. And I don't want to hear no shit from you about me and Jay. I raised your son by that bitch, and now he is mine. MINE! I'll do the best I can for our daughter as well. Now you go where you are going, and I'll live until I'm called. It was till death do us part and you parted. Move out soldier."

She heard Jay coming up the steps. He walked in to, find her naked and smiling.

"Shower with your bi hot mother?" She asked.

Jay smiled and took his pants off. The rest came off as they walked in the shower.

"Did you have a good day Andrea?" He asked as she soaped his back.

"It's not over yet mister" she said as she reached around to soap his hard cock. She took her time with it and when he turned, she rinsed it and fell on her knees. Her mouth was on his dick head before Jay can say please. She worked his pole with two hands and her mouth. She licked him, sucked him, stroked him, fondled him and did it all over again.

Her head bobbed on his cock as she took more of him in her mouth. Her fast assault continued as she felt his hips rocking to fuck her mouth at the pace she had set. She used her tongue on his underside and lips all around. It took her less than five minutes of stroking and sucking to get him close.

"I'm cuming..." he tried to warn. But she swallowed him, so he can cum in her throat. Her tongue and hands continued her assault as the cum rose up through him and squirted. She swallowed and swallowed until all but a little of his cum-juice was gone.