Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she took him past her tonsils with each deep stroke. She held him a second and pulled back, but not all the way out. Her mouth formed a love canal for him with her lips, cheeks and tongue. She would stop and increase her suction while he was in her. Then she would lower her head and take more of him. The effect was astounding. She felt his balls tighten and she increased her speed. He was now thrusting into her mouth as fast as she was moving her head. He never forced it in, and she didn't slow down.

She was committed now. She wanted to make him cum. 'Make him cum.' The phrase reverberated in her mind and drove her on him faster. His cockhead would go past her tonsils and back out. She picked a steady pace and he matched her. In seconds, she felt him tense. His hands came up to lightly touch the side of her face. He wasn't forcing her. He was working with her.

"Yes...suck it...take it in your throat. Suck it hard...just like that."

His voice was deep, and his words excited her on as much as what she was arousing him. Almost as much as what his hard dick was doing in her mouth. Yes, fucking her mouth. Jay was fucking her mouth! Jay, her son, the forbidden man in her life was pushing his dick in her throat and she was helping him do it. She wanted him to fuck her mouth and use it...use her...cum in her mouth...in her throat. And eventually fuck her everywhere.

His thighs tensed; he was going over the top. Jay felt so much pleasure from her lips, tongue and hands. Seeing her let him pump her mouth was the final straw.

"I'm cumming..." before he finished the word, Andrea pushed down and increased her suction and motion. Her tongue cradled him as he drove to the back of her mouth and past the entrance of her throat.

His cum exploded in her with force. Most went down her throat to her stomach...but near the end, she let his cock shoot one and then one last one in her mouth. She tasted it as he caught his breath and slowed his movements. She rolled it in her mouth around his head.

Near the end his voice trailed to grunts of satisfaction. The animal satisfaction of a man marking the woman as his. She never felt violated, but she enjoyed his forcefulness. Submissively, she pulled back to just grasping his head with her lips, she reached under her to push up her breasts.

His widening eyes told her he saw them. And she pushed the remaining cum out of the side of her mouth and let it drip down her chin to her tits. Giving his underside one last lick, she looked up at him and with her hands rubbed his last cum on her tits and face. She then brought her lips together and holding his gaze blew him a kiss.

His mouth was wide open in amazement. He tried speaking but all he could get out was:

"Holly Fuck!" And collapsed back on the bed.

Andrea made a show of wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and smacked her lips. There is a sense of personal accomplishment by a lover who manages to blow the mind, let alone the dick of her lover. And Andrea was riding that high. She was proud of her unused, but not forgotten skills. So far it had been but a refresher course. Today she had let out all the stops.

She moved up between his knees and her mouth reached to him. He moved toward her with effort. She had drained him...literally. Her mouth opened and her tongue drove past his lips seeking his. They kissed loudly and messy. He tasted her saliva and another taste he assumed was some of his cum? Jane had tried that with him once, but he had recoiled. Jane had too much of it in her mouth and he had been grossed out. But for some reason, Andrea's kissing and fluid sharing didn't bother him. In fact, he wondered what it would be to taste her juice and his mixed together.

His hand reached down to her cunt, Andrea spread her legs without protest and let him wet his fingers. He brought them up to her mouth letting her lick. Then he pulled them out of her mouth and sucked the cunt juice covered fingers himself. Her eyes had widened at his erotic play.

They kissed again...and he pulled back.

"You do realize you have ruined me as far as blow jobs go?"

"How so?" She replied smirking.

"No one can top what you can do...ever."

"Thank you hun" she blushed, "but I have more tricks in my repertoire. There's more...for another time. I'm out of practice."

'Out of practice...' He mouthed in shock.

"I'm a dead man" he said and dropped back on the bed.

Andrea jumped up and making sure his cock was not hard straddled him. She leaned down and kissed him hard. Knowing she had a minute or two before his dick got hard again, she took advantage of it to hold him under her and kiss him hard.

Andrea felt him harden and scrambled up toward his head. Then moved off him and sat on her knees next to him.

"Ok," he asked, "what was that about?"

She hesitated in answering. She didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"We should talk" she said.

"Look, mother...I get it. No fucking. Right?" He looked at her as if there was something else. When she hesitated, he asked again, "is there something else?"

"Jay. I just got on the pill, so I can still get pregnant. Afraid we'll lose control and do something we regret. And it's not just you. I worry about me. It's been over two years Jay...I fantasize about getting fucked constantly. It's what I think about when I play with myself and what I think about when we do it. Do you understand?"

"Ok...it won't happen."

"I need to be in control."

"So, do I" he corrected her. "Why are you taking the responsibility just on yourself?"

"Because Jay...you are eighteen, with hormones running amok in you and the natural urge to stick it in a hole and fuck an orgasm out. Its human nature."

He tried to shake his head.

"Listen to me buddy" she was now agitated and pointed her finger at him. "You think you are all that, Joe cool? But you're not. No man is. I've had three men in my life lose control and go for it. The first time I was a dumb teenager and was lucky it was during my period and he got grossed out. The second you know about. He was between my legs with it when I hit his eye and ran out the car. The third...the third..." she almost sobbed but kept her cool and continued. "The third was your father."

"Wait...what!" Jay almost jumped off the bed. He was now on his knees next to her. "What do you mean by that?"

Andrea got her emotions and crying under control. She had to finish saying to him what she must.

"We were in a motel near base during lunch."

"Motel?"

"It was summer, and you kids were in and out the house. We needed some time alone."

He sat back to listen as she apparently had the urge to share this with him.

"Anyway, we were kidding around, and I decided to wrestle him." She rolled her eyes. "I know...fat chance right? Him a wrestler in high-school? He used to act like I was winning...and then he pinned me and just stuck it in. It meant nothing. It wasn't rape...I was there to screw him. But it was how quickly he just flipped me with one hand, got between my legs and... you know. I acted like everything was ok, but for the first time ever I was afraid of him. He had so much strength. It dawned me later how fragile I am. A man who gets me in a wrong situation can rape me. I accept it, so I constantly plan ahead."

She shook her head.

"I let my guard down with that last guy. I thought I was ok with him and me...but as we kissed and he touched me, I knew I wanted out of there. Kind of late when he was jacked up thinking he was going to score. It's one of the dumbest things I have ever done. I was so lucky to escape. Purely lucky."

"So, you now think I may lose control and rape you?"

"Jay, it's not rape if I want it. But if you took it before I am ready, what do you think it will do to us?"

They looked at each other in silence. Her imploring him to understand. Him realizing what she had been through and what her reasons were.

"I know what you mean." He replied. "And I agree. We've talked about this. But..."

"But what?"

"Well..."he said conspiratorially. "We can cheat."

"What do you mean cheat Jay...you're either in my cunt or you're not."

He came closer and kissed her...she kissed him back. Then he raised his hands to touch her tits from below. Andrea was a little worried, but curious. His hands teased her circling under her breasts but not touching her nipples. Then he stopped. She still wanted to know what he meant by cheat. But he distracted her.

"Aren't you hungry?" He said smiling.

"Did you just tit tease me?"

"Yes, I did." He said standing by the door.

"Ok..."Andrea had a feeling he was up to something. "And now you're hungry?"

"When am I not?" He asked.

She nodded. The boy ate twice as much as she.

"And", he said "I'll cook."

"Oh, I have to see that." She laughed.

"Keep your laughter review for after you eat."

"Ok" she said. "Let me get dressed."

He stopped at the door.

"No, it a naked lunch. But you can bring your robe, and I'll bring sweats and a t-shirt. In case we have visitors."

In half an hour, Jay had whipped up omelets, and link sausages. He made her sit as he cooked. As he worked, he asked if she can make the toast.

They sat and across from one another naked. They chatted about things and enjoyed each other's company. But in the back of Andrea's mind was his comment about cheating. She couldn't wait any more and blurted it out.

"What's your idea of cheating. Does it involve condoms?"

"No." He said still eating. "Although that's an option."

She thought about the condoms she had bought. They were an option, but she didn't want that barrier when they fucked. She wanted the total experience.

"What then?"

"We put my cock in places..." he looked up raising an eyebrow. "Places not your pussy."

"You've been in my mouth and throat...where else...ohhh" she finally thought. 'He wants my ass.'

He saw the realization in her face.

"You got it...I want my dick between your tits."

Andrea almost chocked at his humor. He caught her in mid coffee sip.

"Oh...yeah...that...why didn't I think of that?"

"Because, you were thinking I want to fuck your ass."

She froze. But looked at him.

"You don't?"

He swallowed before talking. She thought he did it for effect but played along.

"Oh, I certainly do. But we're leading up to that. There are other things to do first."

"You've made a list?"

"Well" he tapped his head "it's in here."

"Planning on sharing?"

"After we fuck your gloriously sexy and erotic tits Andrea, we can discuss other...locations."

"You're not fucking my armpits" she said and sat back. "I draw the line somewhere."

"Damnit!" he looked at her in mock disappointment. "Actually, I was thinking we invest in a massage table."

"That sounds good. Where did you get the idea?"

"Massage porn." He blurted.

"They have massage porn?"

"Yep...the internet has lots of stuff. It starts with a chick or guy getting a massage from the opposite sex...then they have sex on the table."

"Do we need a lot of room?"

"No, they fold away. You put it away when you're done."

"Anything else we need?"

"Body oil" he said. "We can do it in your bedroom, you have more room."

"Where do we get one?"

"There's a health supply store this side of the mall." We can go after we get dressed.

"I still have cum on my tits." She protested. "I need a shower."

"Nope, the dried cum is staying on your tits."

"It is?" Andrea was starting to think she had created a monster.

"Yes, the weather is warm. All you need is your flower print summer dress and your shoes...you pick the shoes."

"Do I have underwear in this fantasy of yours?"

"You do, but they stay here."

Andrea had a conspiratorial smile as she nodded.

"Ok, I can do that."

Jay looked at her and smiled approvingly.

"It will be fun, you'll see."

"Really?" She nodded, still wondering what he had planned with this table.

"You... have... no... idea." Andrea's eyebrow went up, and she bit her lower lip.

Honors

Andrea and Jay went out on his massage table shopping run. He drove while she lounged in the passenger seat. It suddenly dawned on her that she no longer considered herself unattached. She glanced over at Jay and felt that good feeling of having a lover. The feeling that life was fuller and worth living. The feeling that good things were possible and on the way. That someone was there to share your bed and hold you. She had been so long without that feeling, she felt giddy, happier and... younger.

"Let's go for a drive," she suggested unexpectedly.

Jay stole a quick glance at Andrea wondering what she was up to.

"No massage table?"

"Yes, but not in town, and not with my tits bouncing in this flimsy dress."

"They look great!" Jay responded. "I love bouncing tits."

"I bet you do...eyes on the road mister. I want to live to bounce tomorrow."

They drove to a town 50 miles away with a similar store. The saleswoman stared at them a bit but made the sale and took the commission. They went to lunch there and sat in the restaurant garden. The waiter was more polite but did stare once or twice. Jay was not new to this; his mother had been getting stared at for years.

"I have to ask you, how do you put up with people staring?"

Andrea put on her sunglasses, puckered her lips before answering in a surprisingly good upper-class accent. "Darling, it's the price of being stunningly...stunning."

Jay smiled quite amused. "You have many fans."

"For now," she said back to normal speak. "But...I have learned to appreciate it. It's a blessing other woman don't have. And it won't last forever."

"You really are beautiful mother. Dad was a lucky man."

They both got serious at his mention. She took a drink of her iced tea and leaned back on her chair. She wanted to tell him, but this was not the time and place.

"I was lucky as well Jay. He was a good man. Not without his faults, but then I have had mine. Things happen between a man and a woman in relationships. But he was good overall. He trusted me to be alone when he was away with his children and his reputation. Many Army wives have issues with both."

He wanted to ask what she meant. But thought it may be something too personal and didn't. He remembered Abigail across the street throwing herself at him while her husband was at war.

"You're the best." He said instead. 'You can't go wrong with a compliment' he thought.

She said nothing. Jay expected her to retort.

"You are. Everyone I know thinks you're the perfect mom."

"Your friends judge moms by how big their tits are Jay."

"If that was the case Mrs. Bitterman would win that title."

"The woman should fall over with those things...you're right. I pale by comparison."

"No mom, everyone I know likes you."

Andrea smiled nodding.

"And you think I'm the perfect mom, perfect wife and everything else?"

"Absolutely. Why wouldn't I?"

"The same mother who got drunk, tossed herself at her son and has been doing... things... with him?"

She said "things" like it was something questionable. He tried to reply, but she put a hand up. She wasn't finished.

"Let's leave that aside for a minute. I know you love me and then there are the joys of the said... things. But along with this new adult status of yours comes some baggage. Like the reality that your parents are and were normal people. And normal people are not perfect. They have failings as well as positives. Don't put me on a pedestal Jay."

"Are you trying to tell me something?"

"I...am trying to say that I am not perfect, or a saint. No parent is. There are some things I did, I wish I hadn't. Others I wish I had. Life is like that. No one... no...one...is that good."

"Ok mother...out with it. And skip the you and me thing. What is it?"

"Ok...I'll tell you, but not here. Let's eat and I'll tell you on the way home."

He remained silent, but his penetrating gaze told her he was not ok with it.

"Jay, I will tell you some things, but others I can't right away if ever. Some are too personal from my youth. I don't know how you will be when I do, but I promise you that eventually I will tell you. Just take it in dosses. Please."

"Ok mom. I trust you."

"I love you Jay."

"I love you too. But you have me a bit worried...should I worry mother?"

"No Jay. Let's enjoy our lunch."

As they ate, she wondered how much she should tell him.

They paid and walked back to the lot for their car. Jay kept his cool but was anxious inside. Andrea had him spooked to say the least. As they drove back home Andrea saw a park up ahead and had him pull in the lot.

"Let's take a walk Jay." She said and she got out of the car without waiting for an answer.

Jay saw her walk toward the path going around a lake and followed her. She stopped for him to catch up and put her arm under his. Her other hand reached to touch his shoulder.

"Let's go sit on that bench." They sat looking out over the lake and the woods beyond.

Andrea turned her body toward him and took his hands in hers. Jay was really anxious by now. His lip twitched, but he bit it to calm himself.

"Mom...please tell me. What's wrong?"

"Jay...your father and I... long ago... had some problems. Marital problems. Your sister was little, I was in college and with a new child and the pressure got to me. There was little time for your father and me. Your father didn't understand it and I was too young and stupid to realize I was ruining our marriage. So, he and I drifted apart. I was young and couldn't understand yet the demands on a young officer and his family. Being an army wife takes adjusting to. He... ahh... He found the attention I did not give him with a young officer on base."

"Wait, you say dad had an affair?"

"Yes. It lasted a while. It was an on and off thing between them. They saw each other when she and him were on base. And wherever else. It stopped when he was sent to Germany in the late 80s. When he came back, they ran in to each another and hooked up again. They weren't careful, and she got pregnant."

"She knew her career was over. In those days the service didn't tolerate pregnant officers with no husbands. But a young man she had dated back home stepped up and was willing to marry her even knowing she was expecting. She asked for reassignment and left for Ft. Lewis near Seattle; where she was from originally. She didn't tell your father and of course, I didn't know."

"By then I was much, much better emotionally. I knew that I had to get it together if your father and I were to fix out marriage. We did some counselling and things seemed ok. Then one day she showed up. No husband, just a baby boy. And she confronted your father. She told him she didn't want to leave the army and that he should help raise his son. Your father to his credit came and confessed everything to me."

"I should have been devastated, angry, both...but I was neither. Oh, your father was wrong for cheating on me, but I had my hand in it. A wife that neglects her husband is inviting another woman to give him what she is not. I made the decision to confront her. I went to her place and just knocked on her door."

"Hi, I said, I'm Roberts wife, can we talk? She let me in, and she basically told me a similar story as Robert had. Then she took me to her bedroom and showed me the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. He was in his crib, looking up with his big eyes and smiled at me. It wasn't this baby's fault what had happened, but there he was."

"I asked her what she wanted from us. She said that she wanted to stay in the army and that she couldn't raise the boy and stay in the Army both. She wanted Robert to take him or she was putting the baby up for adoption. I called your father and he came over. We all talked it over and we agreed to raise the boy if she let us have him outright in an adoption proceeding. We saw a lawyer that week and started the process. But we brought you home with us that day."