Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She promptly removed his cock from her mouth and kissed the tip. Then stood to let the water rinse her mouth.

"Wash me please" she asked, but again, it felt like a command.

'I just got blown by the colonel's wife, who is my mother...how do you put that in a diary?'

He soaped her well everywhere. From neck to her feet. He spent time on her pussy, and she stood feet apart so he could have better access. When he moved to wash her rear, she leaned against the wall, thrust her ass out and spread her butt cheeks with one hand.

"You trust me." He said while washing her gently.

"Yes...you've earned it."

By appealing to his honor, she knew he would not break her trust. Jay nodded and finished washing her. She rinsed and they stepped out of the shower. They dried and moved to her bedroom.

"I can't wait to have you on the table" he said as he finished drying her back.

She held him from behind.

"Hearing the cop say those nice things hurt and felt cathartic at the same time."

He stayed silent. When she talked of his dad, Jay got quiet and let her voice her feelings.

"Actually, a bit earlier I said goodbye to your father." She said and let Jay go.

He turned to face her.

"It had to be when you were ready" he replied. "Feel better?"

"Well, like I told him, it was till death do us part. Time for him to be dead and us to live on. Don't you think?"

Jay patted the table for her. He had spread a sheet on it. She lay face down. "I think you are in for a good evening."

As she settled face down and straight, Jay squirted body oil on her back and started rubbing and kneading her muscles methodically.

"Oh, this is so good...where did you learn to do this?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I said." He replied chuckling while rubbing her shoulders.

"You have secrets?" She turned to look at him. He slapped her ass lightly.

"Back down" he corrected her. "I'll let you know when to turn or flip."

"Oh yes sir...do me all over...anywhere you want. Did I tell you my pussy is dripping?"

"That's a given" he replied with a slight chuckle, while working down to her lower back.

"There please..." She giggled and then moaned as he hit a spot that needed attention.

"You said the magic word." And he rubbed that spot with both sets of fingers.

"Jay...can you love me forever please?"

"Yes, I can...yes, I have and yes, I will." He skipped her ass and went to her feet. "But..." he said rubbing one foot after another.

"You skipped my butt" she joked with him hopping he would stop teasing her.

"Because you are bad..." he said and reached for a towel. He folded it in two, "...and need to be...punished." The towel came down...not very hard and smacked her ass.

"Ahhhhhh..." she moaned.

"Oh Jay...Ahhhh" as the second stroke hit her other side. "How did you know I like this?"

Smack!

"Aaahhhh that was...so good"

Smack!

He continued until he had given her ten strokes. Her ass was pink red...and Andrea was

inwardly ecstatic. Her ass burned so deliciously. And her pussy was burning as well. She needed attention there for sure.

Jay oiled her ass flesh well. She enjoyed the feeling quietly as he rubbed the oil in

her red marks.

"Does it burn?"

"Yes, Jay. Because I was bitchy bad. I needed correction."

"Good, now you get your reward." And his fingers probed between her open legs to enter her cunt. Two fingers turned to three and he pumped them in her repeatedly.

"Ohhh... yeah... oh...so good." She cried as he continued. She arched her ass up for him.

"Jason my master..."

"Yes" he replied.

"Can you oil my ass crack and hole?" She asked as easily as 'can you pass the salt.'

Jay said nothing as he reviewed what she had just said.

'Her ass...her hole' he thought inwardly. 'She is really wild under the whole mom thing. Who knew?'

Dropping oil on her crack, he continued to finger her cunt slowly. Then using the fingers on his left hand, he moved toward her ass crack. Working the oil in her asshole he felt her relax for him. No resistance!

Andrea was beside herself with anticipation. No one had been in her ass for years. No fingers and no cock. The memories had almost faded into something like a bad movie. Robert had fucked her ass a few times, but by then their relationship had soured and the thrill of being taken by a man she wanted to give herself to was no longer present. It had been pure sex. She had still enjoyed it, but the anticipation and wantonness she felt now had been missing then.

Being bolder, Jay pressed his index finger on her asshole. As he pushed, he felt her open for his finger. It slipped in a bit easier than her expected!

Facing away from him, Andrea smiled. She had used an old trick her mother taught her about anal sex. Just as a finger or cock placed some pressure on her asshole, she strained back as if going to the bathroom and shazam, whatever was pressing in went in a lot easier. Her old skills had not left her after all.

After a few coordinated strokes he added a finger to her ass and pumped her front and back. Her ass came up off the table. His hand almost slipped out of her cunt. Jay pushed a third finger in her front hole and one in her ass.

"Oh...that's so good." She cooed.

He fingered her some more until she moaned from his effort again and again. Just as she started to feel herself cumming, he pushed another finger in her ass. She gasped at the surprise and the pleasure of it, even though she needed more lubrication.

"Andrea...what happens to bad girls who don't let their man fuck their cunt yet?"

"They get their ass fucked by his dick?" she replied.

Jay gave her no verbal answer and no time to protest. She had said that sometimes she didn't want gentle and he decided that this time was that time. He pulled her off the table and dragged her like a doll to the bed. She fell on her tummy. Legs off the bed draped over the side. His dick was in his hand raging now. Lust heightened knowing he was about to enter Andrea's ass, he placed it in between her ass cheeks and separated her flesh. She was breathing hard.

"Fuck my ass Jay..."

But Jay was in full dark mode now and wasn't going to be influenced by her requests. Instead of plunging in her ass as she expected and needed, he pulled his fingers out of her ass and stared at her gaping hole. It was open for him, but he wanted to make sure his thick dick didn't damage her rectum. With one squeeze of the tube of lube, he dumped a good portion of it in her back hole and fingered the goop all around her asshole.

Andrea had gone past arousal into full hunger mode by now. Anticipating him to stick his thick dick in her already, she was trying to life her ass up to entice him to ass fuck her. What more did he need from her, she was open and in place for him was she not? She had even asked for it.

'Let her wait for it,' Jay thought.

She had teased him with blow jobs and hand jobs for days now. Today he was going to fuck her body even if it was her ass. He had only done that once with Jane and found he loved the power it gave him over her. As much as Jay was respectful of his mother, she had chosen to be his lover and then to give him her ass. He was too young to think all of the mental implications of it, but this he knew. Ass fucking someone meant dominance over them. Not just sex. And after days of teasing, he was ready to do some dominating.

Andrea said nothing realizing his game. Saying anything would ruin the moment of her subjugation. A good sub waits for her top to order her or take her. Enduring the anticipation and torture of delay was part of the sweet raunchiness of the act. She found herself aroused further with each second he held back. Such a sweet boy to give his mother this thrill!

Looking at her shiny grommet he ran his hard cock-head up and down over her asshole. Jay was so close to her cunt just below. One slight alteration of his intended target and he would be fucking his mother to their heart's content. He knew she wanted him. Why else were they doing all this? So, she could settle for blow jobs and ass fucking? Not likely.

But this was his mother. The woman who raised him. He not only loved her; he respected her wishes. They may play rough domination/submission games, but he would never take something from her she didn't want to willingly give. Once she did consent, he thought, all bets would be off. Then the real fun could begin.

Not now, or today, but some time soon, she and him had to have the talk about submission and domination. He had read up on it and found that he liked being dominant. But like anything else, it was something that he would only do with her in the bedroom with consent. Little did he know that he was already dominating her with his ways, gaze and voice. If he had been a shit, he could have pushed her further. But that wasn't how he was. That wasn't his way. At eighteen, he had figured somethings out men ten years or more older had not.

He lined up his cock and teased her with his hard tip.

"Jay, I can take you in if you just put some pressure on my hole and just hold it." She instructed him. "Just lube me up a bit more."

"You sure?"

"Yeah...I'm ready."

He pushed a bit and felt her give. His cock was going in...with some light resistance but easily!

Andrea sighed as she raised her head from the bed. His cock was partially in and she already felt full. It had been a long time since...

"Easy, put some more lube on your cock," she said turning her head to him. He had his hands on her butt cheeks spreading them.

'We're really doing this!' he thought incredulously. But they were.

"Easy Jay...give me some more...oh...yes...like that."

He worked it in slow steady strokes. Little by little her ass opening gave way. It spread and engulfed his thick round bulb. As he kept up with the slow strokes, her oiled and coaxed asshole yielded. His shaft was entering her, and she felt the sweet burning pressure she had missed all these years. his hands spread her cheeks more if possible and his dick plunged down the last inch. Her ass touched his abdomen, and it felt good. But it felt better when he pushed in all the way. Her ass puckered hugging him, and she felt his abdomen touch her but cheeks. And the whole width and length of him stretching her insides. She was so full. A guttural erotic feeling.

"Aaaaahhh...oh it's in"...she said with satisfaction.

He slowly pulled back. She tightened as his cock pulled back out. He took it almost out and plunged quickly back in.

She squealed..."that was..." he was withdrawing fast. She tightened again to hold him going out. He was now working with her rhythm and she with his. Her hand went under her tummy to rub her clit. She rubbed and rubbed as he pumped and pumped. It both hurt and felt so good. Yes, she was out of practice, but her insides could feel every inch of him as he plunged in her and withdrew.

Jay was in another world. He was going faster and faster. It felt so good; warm and tight. Her ass rippled as he plunged in it over and over. Oh, it felt heavenly.

Andrea felt his pace quicken then his cock felt thicker somehow as he got closer. She remembered It was his first time in her ass and would forgive him if he came fast.

"Go ahead hun...cum in my ass if you need to."

Jay tried to hold back, but his cum traversed his cock shaft and gushed in her depths.

Andrea could feel the warmth in her depths and smiled. It felt so good and so did her entire abdomen. His thrusts had shaken her to the core.

He dropped his entire load in her ass and collapsed on top of her. He tried to stand on his arms, but they didn't hold. His last drops expelled from his cock as he twitched and pushed one last time. He managed to lift on his elbows but was amazed how much this orgasm had taken from him. He kissed her back and collapsed to the side. His cock popped loose from her gaping hole. Cum dripped out after him.

"Jayson...baby...are you ok?" She said above him. "What came over you?"

"I... I... don't... ehhh... uhh" he fought for strength. "It felt so good" he managed to get put.

"I bet" Andrea said. "Oh my...you better check my ass. You pounded me."

"Ok...sure" what do I do?

"Get a tissue from the box please and gently dab around the hole."

He managed to get up, get the box and get behind her.

"Mom, I'm so sorry...I really am. There's no blood...just wet cum."

"Don't worry," she said; glad she wasn't bleeding. "Help me get up and come take a shower. Let's get clean after this."

He helped her in the shower where she washed again. He jumped in and helped her. After she was washed, he washed his own cock well.

"It did feel good until the end...you can't pound me like that Jay...I'm made of flesh. Promise?"

He was quiet. Feeling guilty he hurt her.

"I'm sorry mom. I got carried away."

She hugged him. "Ok...you get to make it up."

"Anything" he said.

"Well go back and you lick my asshole to nurse it. Its clean now. But first, you make me cum with your tongue. Ok? I really need it. That towel flogging made me so wet. Who taught you that?"

"Promise not to laugh?"

"Ok... but don't say anything funny."

"Sure...it was Jane."

"You fuck her in the ass like that?" Andrea was intrigued by this Jane.

" I haven't done this for some time."

"Hey, if I promise to be more careful can I do it again?"

"Not tonight. Tomorrow depending how I feel. How my ass feels."

He nodded and looked at her sheepishly. She grabbed and hugged him.

"I'm not mad silly...I love you and want you."

Jay spent the next half hour licking and sucking her cunt lips. Her legs spread, on her back, and him between them. Andrea's clit was on fire. She pulled the hood around it back with her fingers as his tongue licked. She wanted to cum.

"Finger fuck me" she asked. "Now lick hard...yeah...like that."

His fingers pumped her hole as his mouth licked and sucked her clit harder and harder.

Andrea could feel the wave building...it was strong. She could get used to this from him. He certainly worked to please her. His tongue pressing and licking...his lips sucking...fingers filling her. And then it came...her whole cunt pulsed. The feeling was so intense and so sweet.

"Oooohhhh...yes...I'm cuming...ahhhew..." it felt like stars pulsing in her head when she closed her eyes.

Jay kept licking and pumping until her hand rested on her head. He took her signal and stopped, but he kept his fingers in, letting her enjoy the residual pulses as they slowly faded.

"So good" was all she said. "So good." He looked up to see contentment as she smiled at him. "Come kiss me."

They held each other and kissed for a long time. Both lost in each other's warmth.

"Did you like being in my ass?" she asked as he caressed her nipples.

"I could get used to it," he said.

"I like doing it, but I like fucking more," she surprised him by saying. "I can't wait until I can fuck you."

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Blacknight 314

Stay tuned my friend. Glad you're still interested.

Heather does make an appearance a few chapters down the road.

The part of this story with them waiting a month is actualy from a confession from an older lover about her and her son some years before. She had an incestuous affair with her brother. So her hooking up with her son was something that brought up memories and trepidation. Being very fertile she was reluctant to have him near her even with condoms until the pills took effect.

Hearing her description of how her son and her near tortured each other for almost 30 days astounded me. I had to include it.

Well...it ends soon. So there. Some spoilers for you.

Keep reading.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Hey, something different...

He finally got to fuck her, well her ass anyway. I can't figure out why she is holding out. They both want it and she has condoms?

When is he going to find out about Grandpa and Grandma and Uncle? Is he going to get to "help" Heather? All of this and more on the next episode...

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To Merume

Jane was Jay's fuckbuddy. He has allready grown past her. She's going away to college and will be but a memory. Haven't we all had someone who passed our lives and left a mark? That's Jane to Jay.

MerumeMerumealmost 5 years ago
Future chapters

I like the story so far but there are too many characters engaged in sex with each other. I knew from the first chapter there would be a lot of swapping going around but then in the following chapters the relationship between Andrea and Jay read like a love story with them both thinking of each other like soulmates . I don't like that after that he is still with Jane and it looks like judging from the first chapter they both have sex with multiple other people. I personally would like it if that first chapter turned out to be a dream or something and they simply get married and only have each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah..I'm done..

I won't be reading or commenting anymore.. can't stand stories with no sexy clothes on women..it's getting boring..

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Honeymoon Cruise Mom dreamed of going on a cruise all her life. So i took her.in Incest/Taboo
Finding the Grail Son finds the Grail between his mother's thighs.in Incest/Taboo
Mum's Divorce Ch. 01 Jack breaks up with his girlfriend then dates her mum.in Mature
A Mother's Dirty Boy Sexy mother gets a dirty phone pic from her hung, horny son.in Incest/Taboo
Central High Blues Ch. 01 First day back at school, and the rumors are flying.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories