Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 11

Story Info
Mom and Son move to other side of town to start anew.
13.6k words
16k
23
1

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,962 Followers

This story is the property of the writer Kalimaxos.

It's been a while since I submitted parts for this story. That was intentional as I wanted a gap between the first part of the story to the next.

The story actually begins with chapter 02. So I suggest you start there. Chapter 01 is a glimpse into the future when obviously more characters are introduced. But here is a quick summary.

Andrea Mayers is the mother of Jay and Leslie. Things happen and Jay and Andrea...

OK, that's summary enough.

This story and the chapters to follow are fiction. None of the characters exist and their names are all fictitious as well. Any names that match individuals in real life are purely a coincidence. But then...one never knows. Please read the previous story parts.

So...sit back and enjoy the adventures of Andrea and Jay. (And some other people in their lives.)

------------

Late August 2006 Savannah Ga

'If this is getting me to hell, it sure felt like heaven.'

Andrea's mind drifted as she finished her work for the day. Thoughts went back to the conversation she and I had with her son Jay that summer.

"Jay, I hope this is not too much for you hun. But yes. I love you so much it hurts. I can't help it. I want you and don't want to lose you. I want to be everything for you. Your mother, your lover, your partner." She hesitated but continued. "Especially the lover part. But more."

He stared back at her in wonder.

"Jay, I want to be yours and you mine. I want us to fuck our brains out and do kinky shit. Whatever you want, I will try and even if I don't like it... I'll do it for you and like it when I see it makes you happy."

Jay looked at her in awe. They kissed for some time. Not an erotic kiss, but one lovers reserve for that special person in their life. It took them some time before they came to their senses.

"Wow!" he said looking at her totally in love.

"You should see it from my end," she smiled before kissing him again.

In time they stopped and just held each other.

"Mom, did you and dad have this kind of relationship? Because I may not measure up."

She shook her head.

"Don't you worry about measuring up. Hun, we loved each other and enjoyed each other. But we never got to the level I am talking about. I don't think he was capable."

"What do you mean?"

"He was what I like to call a normal. Normals have repressed sexual urges and wants. They cheat on their spouses thinking they will get that satisfaction. Or their upbringing prevents them from trying new things to please their lover or spouse; or themselves. I tried being a normal Jay and it didn't go well. We both cheated on each other and while you came out of it, our marriage suffered."

He stayed quiet as she sat up and crossed her legs to face him.

"Part of it was my fault. I fell in love with him and turned back on what I where I had come from. My parents were not normals. They were what some people say living in the lifestyle. Swingers and open to other things."

"What things?"

"Incest Jay. Family physical love."

Jay's mouth dropped open in shock.

"Did you..." he let his voice trail.

Andrea nodded. His eyes widened at the implication of her admission.

"I was introduced to their ways right after I turned eighteen. But I knew my mom and brother were already intimate because I had caught them fucking one day when I was supposed to be in school."

"Eighteen..." he said doing math in his head. "That must have been right before your graduation?" Her birthday was June 1st.

"Yes, I had a valley ball girls get together. One last practice before we left school forever. But I went home early. They didn't expect me."

"That must have been awkward."

"I didn't say anything. I thought my mom was cheating on my father with Theo. It hurt me to see mom doing this behind dad's back. But then I didn't know Dad approved until after."

"Grandpa approved?" Jay said surprised. This was getting more and more intense.

"My mom and dad were already swingers Jay. They had sex with two other couples. One of those couples turns out were related and that's how mom and dad got introduced to incest. Your uncle was a stud Jay and it didn't take long before my mom found herself staring at him after he turned eighteen. So, she had the talk with your grandfather."

"The talk?"

She nodded then smiled thinking back of how her mother and father had told her about it.

She had then proceeded to tell him how her mother and father had gone down the road of swinging that eventually led to incest and family group sex. (See Their way. Andrea and Jay's adventures 10.)

"And now you know about my parents and my family," Andrea told him. "This is the story I learned from them after I was eighteen."

Jay sat there stunned. He could not believe it all. His mother's family were such erotic people that he wished he had been around then to have been a part of it.

"And what about you?" he asked.

Andrea looked at his hard cock and reached for it.

"That is another story, for another time." She said as she bathed his cock with her tongue. "You just think of all this while we fuck, because you bet I will."

"You will?" he asked as she licked and kissed his tip.

"I have not had a man, or woman I trusted to tell all this to since I left home Jay. Trusting you with this is something for you to think about and understand. This is what I want from our lives moving forward."

Andrea rose above him pushing him back on his back.

"It will take us time to get there, but the journey will be one for the ages."

'One for the ages,' she thought inwardly as she stood by her husband's grave reading the inscription.

Lieutenant Colonel Robert Mayers U S Army

Killed in Action. Afghanistan February 19th, 2004.

Husband, Father, Soldier.

"Oh Rob," she spoke ignoring the older woman and man near by at another grave facing their own grief. "You and I had our issues didn't we? To be honest, after seeing you cheating on me with our daughter I wanted to divorce you. My plan had been to file when you returned. I had enough of your shit Robert and thought I had given you enough of my life. I still don't know why mother and you hated each other. But I have a feeling I wont like it and probably hate you more for all the pain you caused me over the years. How many times did you cheat on me? You bastard! I took in a child you fathered with one of your sluts and raised him. And get this Robert. He is ten times the man you ever wished you would be. If you aspired to be a good man at all. There is only two good things about you. You gave me my children, and you served your nation honorably. Other than that, you were a total shit.

"Our Girl has issues Robert. Some stemming from your relationship with her. It will take her some time to get over them no thanks to you. She was young and impressionable Robert. What you and she did is nothing I have not seen or experienced. But you hid it and made it into something dirty for you to enjoy behind my back. We could have enjoyed each other as a family and help her adjust to things. But no. You had to do it your way and mess with her head. Well, you may have messed with the mind of one of our children, but not with our son. I am seeing to it and hopefully with his help we will somehow bring our daughter back to the fold.

"Jay and I are together these days. He is a much better fuck than you were as well. I don't know where life will take him and I, but I don't intent on holding back. He may get up one day and leave me. But I plan to burn our candle bright until the last minute with him. If it's the last thing I do.

"Others saw just the hero in you. But I knew who you were inside Robert. And the real you was between a monster and selfish little boy. At least you stepped up to die like a man helping save people. Maybe God can forgive you, because I won't. Fuck you Robert! FUCK YOU!"

The other couple turned to look at her in horror from their spot in the cemetery. The woman was in tears while the man looked angry. Andrea looked away in shame that she had let her emotions get the best of her. She had raised her voice in the end to be overheard. She felt her eyes moisten and a tear ran down her face. Not for her dead husband. But for the grief she had caused these poor parents grieving their lost son.

"I am so sorry," she said looking at them now. "My husband and I were on bad terms when he last deployed."

The woman wiped her tears as he man consoled her.

"You cursed your husband over his grave," the man said. "While we would give anything to have a moment..." his voice broke. "A few moments with our daughter."

Andrea froze. Daughter!

Yes. This war, just like Dessert Storm before it was not exclusive to men in casualty counts. Women. Someone's mother, sister, wife or daughter had died just as Robert had. Just as men had. Just as dead. And the pain for their families was just as deep. She could see the pain in the face of the mother as she was bawling again, and the man tried to console her.

Andrea had the urge to talk to them. To ask who the young woman had been and have her parents share the story. But she knew better than to intrude and slowly backed away from the grieving couple who looked barely fifty if that old. Did they have more children? Was their daughter their only child? They looked devastated.

Andrea found herself back at her car giving the couple one last stare in the distance. People said that this was a small war. No draft and few troops involved. Nothing like World War II or Vietnam when the death tolls were higher, and the number of families involved more prevalent in society. But to families like hers and that couples, this war had been total. The death of loved ones as total and devastating as deaths were to families in all conflicts. Total loss.

That was what most people without families in the military did not understand. Could not understand. They had no skin in the game. No family member to worry about and lose. And it was not just the dead. There were the wounded. The maimed with lost body parts never to be whole again as men or women. And there were men liked Heather's husband who had internal wounds. Wounds of the mind they could not shake. May never shake. They were destined to fight the battle haunting them until their last dying day. In some cases that day would come early as they lost hope and took their own lives.

As she drove home, she looked at people driving past or walking in to stores without a care. They had no clue of the price paid by her family and the family of that slain female soldier in the cemetery. No clue of the cost.

She made I home before Jay did and looked around. Most of their furniture and things were out of their house. What had been their home until then. Their things were either in storage or already delivered to their apartment near the college Jay would be attending soon. So many memories in this place. This was their last night here. The movers would come tomorrow and take their last things, including their bed across town. The realtor would take the keys to pass on to the next owner as Andrea and her family would begin the next chapter in their lives. Andrea was ready.

-------------

Early July 2006 Savannah Ga

The summer had been nothing but moments of them together and time spent apart at work. Not wanting to part and eagerly looking forward to being together again. All in the span of a day...hours. Having a new lover can be so addicting. The body craves them. The mind is obsessed by them. And the heart...

"I have been different all along. Thinking life should be to be lived. But I have always wanted a partner to enjoy being different with me. I hope you and I can be different together Jay. Do things together you like to try."

"There is one thing I think I like," he said, but his eyes looked like he was elsewhere.

"What is that?"

"You will think I'm sick," he smiled looking away.

"No...no! That's the point. Different means we explore it together."

For a second she hoped he was not going to say he was into men. She liked women, but male to male sex had never appealed to her. She had watched a gay porn movie once and the thought of a man sucking another man's cock turned her off. In her mind, men were to be sucked off by a woman. So, in some way, she too had barriers. So, she asked.

"Jay, do you like... men?"

He looked at her not sure what she meant and then the lightbulb went off in his head.

"Oh...Oh! No mom," he laughed. "I see naked guys in the showers and don't feel a thing. But..."

"But!...there's a but?" she asked. "What do you mean?"

"Ok... so here's what I think makes me different. I don't want a man for me. But I find watching a man fuck a woman extremely erotic."

She stopped to think about it for a while.

"I think they call that voyeurism."

"Yeah, they do. I like watching it happen. Even better when I am doing it."

"You have done this?" She asked wondering where.

"Once, at a friend's house. In his basement. We did it with these two girls."

"Was Jane involved?"

He rolled his eyes. His mother thought too much of Jane, the girl who had been his main high school lover. But that was behind them now as Jane had already moved to California. Jay had always seen Jane as a friend with benefits. Many benefits. But in the end just that.

"Yes, but never mind that. I found watching them fuck as erotic as me fucking her. Do you think that's sick?"

"No... it's not."

"Anyway, what are the chances we will be in such a position, so I just watch porn."

"We can watch it together," she said and watched his eyeballs click toward her as she said that. She had his attention.

"You... you would?"

"Yeah. If you like that, sure. I kind of like a bit of porn myself. I imagine it's me the guy is fucking... or that I join them and the three of us do things together."

"Have you done this before?" he asked.

She nodded but said nothing.

"Wow! Mom... you are something else."

"Jay, I haven't been into anything near that kinky in years. But I want to do everything with you. Just one thing please."

"Sure mom."

"If you ever have the need to be with a man... I think that is a line that I cannot cross. I can handle a woman and join in like we did with Jane. But I can't handle guys together. Sorry."

"Mom. Trust me... not my cup of tea. I don't care if adult men want to do that. It's their business. But it's not my thing. And that's my business."

She sighed and hugged him.

"Let's make some breakfast and recharge. Then you can let me be your bitch. Your cum whore. Do you want that?"

"Yes, I do," he replied smiling. "And my bitch is going to watch porn with me and suck my dick or bounce on my cock while we do."

Andrea loved how they felt so open with each other; from their topic to their use of erotic words.

"It's a deal," she said as he helped her stand. "And if you come up with something else, we can do that too."

Jay thought about telling her what he wanted most but decided that was too much and kept it to himself. Because what he wanted to see also scared him. He could lose her with it, so he kept his mouth shut.

-----------

Later on, they got together in his room so they could use his computer to watch porn. He carried a chair there for him and they both sat next to each other. They had fucked in his room before, but Jay still had the fuck my mother in my room fetish. He had told her when they ate a light breakfast.

"I still have teen fantasies that I have not fulfilled," he said.

"Like?" she replied sipping coffee.

"We watch porn in my room and fuck in my bed."

She shrugged.

"I see. Mother watches porn with son and they fuck on his bed; kinky!" She replied. "Let's do it."

They looked at each other with conniving smirks. She nodded to him. He nodded back. And their road to sexual adventures began anew.

Dressed in only their robes, they sat together giggling as they navigated free porn sites to watch short films. She asked him what porn he usually watched, and he showed her some of his videos. Andrea noticed the pattern. Brunettes and good-looking ones in their late thirties and low forties.

They kissed and pulled their robes off leaving themselves topless as they continued watching. Jay left the best for last. A site dedicated to mother and son sex. When Andrea saw it, she stiffened and stared as a good-looking brunette kissed the actor meant to be her son and then fell on her knees to suck his cock.

Andrea was mesmerized by it.

"Jay, do I look like that?"

"Ten times better," he replied. "Unlike her you are real."

"How long have you been watching these?"

"A few months," he replied.

Jay noticed her hand on his thigh just inches from his hard cock.

"I want to be that for you," she whispered as if it was dangerous and they could be overheard.

In the video, the son stood and then the mother took his cock in her hands and mouth. She sucked, but Andrea thought it was not as erotic as it should be. Reaching for Jay's dick, she fell on her knees motioning him to stand. Jay looked down just in time to see Andrea lick his head like a lollypop and stroke it. Glancing toward the screen, he saw the woman now deep throating the young actor and missed seeing his own mother taking his cock past her tonsils into her throat.

From the corner of her eye, Andrea could still glimpse the brunette "mother" worshiping her "son's" hard dick. The more video mom licked and sucked, the more Andrea imitated her, focusing on being more erotic. Her lips smacked louder, and she inserted Jay's cock deeper. Her hands stroked his cock enthusiastically, better than the actress.

Jay alternated watching his mother and the "mother" on the screen. When the screen mother straddled her son so did Andrea. When screen mother inserted screen son's cock in her cunt, so did Andrea.

"Keep watching," Andrea whispered in his ear.

They had turned his chair, so her back was to the video. But she couldn't see anymore.

"Wait," Jay said and stopped the video. "Let me up."

"Why?" she asked disappointed. She wondered if she was doing something wrong. "Did I..."

"No, you are great," he replied walking out of his room and running in to hers. Andrea followed him wondering why he had forgotten about his fantasy.

Jay ran right to her stand up mirror checking it out. It was a vintage women framed mirror that swiveled and tilted according to the needs of its owner. Turning while lifting it, he smiled at Andrea.

"Now we can both see. Let me take it inside."

A smile returned to Andrea's face as Jay took the mirror back to his room and she followed. Watching him set it up, she checked the angle. While he looked at the screen, she could see the screen in the mirror behind and to the left of Jay's chair.

But Jay wasn't done, he turned the smaller mirror he had and placed it on his desk next to the computer screen. Andrea was a bit perplexed by it all, but she wanted to please him and went along with it all. When he sat back on the chair, she lowered her head to find his cock almost as erect as it was when she had sat on it earlier.

"Can you see the screen in the mirror?" he asked.

"Yes. And you?"

"I'll adjust it when you sit on me."

Jay moved the tape back to when the screen mother was sucking screen son's cock and restarted it.

"That's my cue Mr. DeMille," Andrea laughed imitating some actress in one of the old movies they had seen.

Then she lowered her mouth back to his eager hard pole. She could indeed see the screen on the mirror standing behind and to the left of Jay's chair. There was something distinctly erotic about emulating the screen mother as she sucked and licked screen son's cock. Licking Jays balls, stroking his shaft and kissing her way up his dick underside thrilled her.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,962 Followers