Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about to turn right when she saw him run into view across the street coming from the side street leading to the University. She sighed in excitement. He made eye contact and smiled suggestively. Andrea walked as fast as her high heels could carry her without falling and still keep her dignity toward the intersection.

Jay watched her walk toward him in never ending amazement. This beautiful woman with the perfect legs, slim waist, full breasts, thick brown hair and gorgeous face was his lover. How could he be so lucky? No woman walked like her in heels. She was poetry in motion. Everything perfect in place. Everything but who she was to him. If people only knew.

She stopped and waited for the light to stop traffic, but in a way it had. Jay noticed two cars slowing down to stop at the red instead of gunning it across in the yellow. Both were driven by men who were clearly staring as his lover stepped out on the crosswalk. It might as well have been a slow-motion scene from a movie with music in his mind.

Andrea recognized his stare. 'I swear that boy needs to blink when he stares at me and take a breath. He turns me on so much when he does that. Control Andrea...you're a grown woman just outside your job, and you're acting like you haven't seen a man before. You just fucked him this morning.'

Jay saw her cross the last few steps to him and...got hard on the spot. He had been getting harder as she approached, but he didn't realize it until his dick became lodged in his pants and started to hurt. As she got closer, they fell in step next to each other walking down the side street where his van was parked. It wasn't in their usual spot in the garage, so she wondered what he had in mind.

"Sorry, I was late. We can go park now if you want." He was apologetic.

"Sure. I have something to talk to you about." She let him open the door for her.

Jay walked around to his side and she leaned over to open his door. As she sat back up, her eyes caught the familiar face of Cynthia Barrett staring at her from across the street. The bitch had a smirk on her face like she had caught Andrea stealing from the vault. Andrea almost laughed. Jay saw the smirk on his mother's face and looked out on the street. He didn't recognize anyone.

"See someone you know?" he asked.

"Yes, a nosy bitch coworker."

"Oh...trouble?"

"Nothing I can't handle" she replied.

He drove off and turned left at the intersection.

"Where to?" she asked.

"A friend has an apartment down the street. We can park in his space Mom."

"Good...I'm ready if you are", she said and lifted her ass to get to her panties under her skirt. With one swift motion her hands pulled them off and she tossed them in the back. Jay smiled. "By the way, would you mind if we had company for dinner?"

Jay drove as he noticed her unzipping her skirt.

"Ok...who?" he asked turning into the small parking lot. He kept going behind the building to a secluded spot. He parked and turned as Andrea slipped between the seats to the back compartment. His eyes locked on her tight ass as she moved around him. Following close he saw his mother sit on the mattress and take off her suit jacket. She smiled seductively and started undoing her blouse front buttons.

"Heather" she said.

He had been taking off his pants when the name registered, and he stopped with one leg still on.

"What?...I mean who did you say?"

"Heather...the one we have talked about" she replied after she had set her clothes to the side neatly. "She got her divorce finalized and wanted to talk. I said how about dinner, so she is coming to pick me up after work. I don't want to hide her from you, so she and I can talk after dinner out in the open."

"It's ok...I trust you mom."

"Well. Let's say I don't want anything to cause trouble between us, so this is best." She noticed he had frozen in place. "Come on, my pussy is feeling empty mister."

Jay saw her spread her legs and finger her pussy seductively. Her naked cunt lips were spread open by her fingers as she rubbed it spreading her wetness all around.

"Yes ma'am" he said and pulled his pants off almost falling over. She giggled. Jay closed the curtain behind the seats closed and moved toward her. He was fully erect again and his cock stuck out obscenely. Andreas eyes were locked on his pulsing head and the glistening of the pre-cum dripping out.

"Lunch" she squealed and lunged for his cock with her hands. Cupping his balls she stroked his shaft firmly as she looked into his eyes. He nodded lightly as her head moved toward his dick. She kissed his tip and let her tongue lick under his head. Hungry for him, she opened her mouth letting her lips wrap around his shaft just behind his cock head.

Jay watched as she began licking and bobbing on his cock. The image seared in his mind. How many times had he seen her do this over the last summer? Every day it seemed, and they had yet to slow down.

Andrea moaned as his hand reached for the back of her head to guide her. Andrea needed no coaxing. She fed on his prick enthusiastically. Jay could hear slurping sounds as her lips traveled back and forth on his head and shaft taking him deeper.

She knew if she kept this up he would cum in few minutes. She didn't want him to this soon, but she couldn't help herself. Yet Jay rescued her from her own desire to have an early lunch. He pulled back and then out.

"Someone is horny today" he said reaching down to kiss her. Andrea took a minute to snap out of her suck trance and look up.

"I got carried away." She said and lay back spreading her legs again.

Jay fell between her splayed thighs; his hands spreading her cunt lips to give him clear access to her engorged clit. His mouth fell on her cunt licking and kissing all over.

"Oh yeah baby...lick my cunt...oh yes..." she cooed as his tongue invaded her hole licking her entrance.

When he withdrew his tongue, he replaced it with two fingers. He slowly probed her as his tongue and lips moved to her clit. Andrea took a deep breath and her head rose to watch him lick her. The sight of his mouth working her and the feel of his tongue circling her clit focused her arousal to another level. She wanted to speak, but words didn't make it out as her lips moved and her eyes glazed. Her hands touched his head lightly, not for direction, but for encouragement.

But Jay didn't need to be told, he knew she was getting close. He knew her by now. Little more and she would cum on his mouth. Andrea pushed her hips up to his face and spread her legs more. She started to cum and bit her lip. A guttural moan escaped her mouth as waves of ecstasy pulsed from her clit and cunt, out to the rest of her body. Her brain was in a whirl of sexual overload. Growling, she bucked into his face grinding her clit into his lips and tongue. Jay lapped up her juices moving his mouth to her cunt.

"Oh...shit" she hissed "fuck me...put it in me".

Jay was up between her legs in seconds. He rubbed his cock bottom on her open wet lips. A few stokes and his head was wet enough for him to push between her lips. Andrea nodded to signal him she was ready. She had recently shaved everything, and he was enjoying her totally smooth and clean skin. His dick pried her lips open and he plunged in her with one slow deliberate thrust.

Andrea lifted her hips as her legs spread, toes pointing. His thrusts were forceful. There was no time for gentle time wasting slow fucking during their lunches. Andrea wanted a forceful fast lay. What did her dad call it? Yes...a "nooner." Her mother used to laugh when she would say it years before. Now Andrea was on the receiving end and she enjoyed it with gusto.

Every thrust, every pound in her rocked her womb and pushed her pelvis down into the mattress. Looking up she saw Jay's face with that confident, smirk he could produce when fucking her. He knew he had this effect on her and enjoyed it. But she had a similar effect on him. Jay was intoxicated with her. He lived for these moments where the two were as one.

Jay knew he could finish in Andrea if he wanted to and she would let him. But he wanted her to have him for lunch...to swallow his load. But not yet. He fucked her a bit more and then pulled back.

"Turn around" he said. She did as he asked without question. She was in another submissive sex trans. He asked, she gave, did, took. It was intoxicating to her. She had schooled him well on her needs. 'Don't ask me Jay...tell me. Don't hesitate...don't worry once we start. I cum enough as we do it. Just do me like you own me...I will cum plenty.'

And he had been a good study. He grabbed her hips with both hands and pushed his cock against her wet slit. She arched spreading her legs and he twisted a bit until he slipped in. He thrust in her hard and pounded inside her. His thighs slapped against her ass as his head spread her cunt walls. He could hear the squish sounds his cock made entering her, and the tightness as he pulled out. Her cunt lips held on to him on the outstroke.

Andrea had brought her hand to her cunt and was rubbing her clit. She was about to cum again. A bit more she thought. There...here it comes.

"Oh...I'm cuming..." she let him know so he wouldn't stop. She felt the waves of pleasure again and rode them as he kept fucking her. As she felt her orgasm fade she wondered how long they had been at it. He hadn't cum yet. Jay was really managing his orgasms these days. But she had to get back to work.

"I want you in my mouth" she said.

"I thought you'd never ask" he replied in jest as he pulled out and let her flip to her knees. She fell on his cock with her mouth open. Her lips surrounded him, and her tongue formed under him as she pushed her head down to take him in. Halfway down his shaft she pulled out and started bobbing on him with steady pressure and strokes. No screwing around and teasing. She wanted to make him cum in her mouth and soon.

Jay didn't bother holding back. He let her work him and when he felt good about her rhythm placed his hands on either side of her head under her hair. She had asked him not to mess it up in the past and he remembered. He guided her more than forced her to suck him. Andrea was on a pleasure giving ride and she wanted to make her man spew his load in her mouth. And it was time she thought as she plunged down taking him deep past her tonsils.

"Yeah...that's it...suck my cock...suck it..." he grunted as he felt her take him closer. And suck she did, pulling his head almost out of her mouth before bobbing down to push his head all the way into her throat. Her thumb stroked his shaft near his balls and that was all for Jay...he exploded in her mouth.

One of her hands reached behind to hold his ass and hips close to her as he emptied shot after shot in her mouth. She swallowed all she could, but he had a lot today and some spilled out the sides of her lips.

He almost lost his balance and she steadied him. Andrea let him out of her mouth and kissed his cock head one more time.

"Thanks for lunch" she said. Did we go over on time?

Jay managed to look at his wristwatch.

"We have ten minutes; let's get you dressed and back to work." He pulled away and started to look for his and her clothes. Andrea smiled as she fell back on the bed and pulled her black panties back on.

"Jay...that was great" she said pulling her skirt up. She had never taken her bra off, and Jay was fixated on her boobs jiggling. "Jay..."

"Ah...yeah, right...sorry" he smiled in embarrassment, but she thought it was an act.

"So, you're in charge of dinner tonight and can you pick up a bit in the living room and bathroom?" she smiled her "big pretty please" smile at him. He shook his head at her ploy and nodded.

"Yes ma'am."

"You're a gift Jay...where would I be without you?"

"Horny?" he said teasing her. He watched her button her blouse and reach for the brush she had next to the mirror he had installed in the van. She took out her lipstick and he watched her fix her makeup as he moved to the front seat to drive her back.

"Well, you certainly took care of that for now."

"Yes ma'am" he said again.

"Take me to work mister. I need to make us some money."

"When should I expect you?"

"Around six. Think you can do it all by then?"

"I'm your domestic servant for the day...no problem."

"You make me feel so good Jay...so good, you don't know."

He dropped her off in front of the bank.

"Love you" she said just looking at him adoringly, then stepped out closing the door.

"Love you back" he said through the open passenger window and drove off.

Andrea went back to work wondering what Cynthia Barrett had been up to. Cynthia was at her desk. The two women politely nodded to one another as Andrea went into her office.

Cynthia smirked to herself knowing what the brunette bombshell was up to. She was amused, but also jealous.

--------------

This is a long story. I have a lot of it worked up and refining it as I go. As you writers know, the first version of something never survives editing and review.

I'll write more as time permits from my other literary distractions. Still, this was my first project and I don't intent to abandon it.

Thanks to those of you that still follow it.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for following

Thanks to those still reading this story

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bump in the Night Strange noises leads to racy discovery for frustrated mom.in Incest/Taboo
Let's Have a Baby Single mother wants another baby, son offers to help.in Incest/Taboo
Moving Day With Mom Mom helped him move his little sister.in Incest/Taboo
Billy Owns and Breeds His Mother Will’s mother lets him become the cock of the house.in Incest/Taboo
Forced Together with Mom Lactating mom excites son during self-quarantine.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories