Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many times had she done similar things with him? And yet this was something new and exciting. She found herself feeling the arousal between her legs more as she sucked his cock. She wanted to reach down and touch herself, but the screen mother was using both her hands on the screen son's cock, so Andrea denied herself the pleasure of her fingers. The anticipation of siting on Jay's cock when the screen mother did so, made her hornier as she took him deeper in her mouth.

Between Andrea's mouth and the screen mother's antics, Jay was nearly overwhelmed. If he didn't get control of himself, he would cum too soon and ruin the experience. He forced himself to look away from the screen and look just at Andrea's lips wrapped around his shaft.

"Easy," he said to her. "I don't want to cum too soon."

"And if you do, I'll have you back and ready in minutes," she replied staring into his eyes. But she did back off a bit then noticed the screen mother was already riding the screen son's cock. "Shall we?"

Jay nodded and watched only her as she stood and straddled his legs.

"I'm so fucken horny," she said reaching for her clit. Then she stopped and looked at him. "This is a fun thing Jay, but I have a feeling it would be done better if we had you cum first before we start. Then we can focus on you going longer. What do you think?"

"OK, sure," he replied not sure what she had in mind. "But I still can't believe we are doing this. Its like a fantasy come true. No. It is a fantasy come true."

"We can explore our fantasies and decided which we can make come true and which are more fun as fantasies."

"Yeah...I guess," he replied wondering what she meant. What fantasies did she have he wondered.

"You just let me ride this nice dick of yours," she said guiding it to her entrance. Wasting no time, she impaled herself on him. She stared at him as she began moving up and down. Enthralled by her he stared at her bouncing tits and hardening nipples.

"Go ahead," she said. "Look at the screen. Watch her bounce up and down. Can you see your dick going in me in the desk mirror?"

Jay merely nodded in answer. Watching her swallow his cock with her cunt was more erotic than the video just then. It was as if they were making their own erotic porn. As he heard her breathing become louder, he noticed white cunt froth coating his shaft. He could smell the scent of her juices as they now dripped down his balls.

"You feel so good," he gasped.

"Fuck the video," she said. "I need to cum. Get on the bed on your back."

Other than the sounds of sex from the computer in the background they lost interest in anything but each other. Soon she was straddling him again in her favorite position. Moving her hips forward and back instead of up and down, she rubbed her clit on his groin just the way she wanted to. Jay looked up to find her tits near his mouth. Her nipples, hard and excited. Her face a mask of eroticism. 'Yeah, fuck the video.' He thought as well.

Andrea worked herself to a good orgasm and kept going. But Jay was not far behind. He tried holding out and asked himself 'Why?'

"I'm close," he announced.

Andrea kept riding him the way she liked. She smiled as in her mind she made it a game to see which of them would come first. She almost beat him out. Instead he stiffened, groaned and lifted his thighs off the bed. He almost threw her off as his cum filled her cunt, mixing with her white froth.

'Shit,' she thought. 'I almost beat him.'

Jay fell back on the bed, but Andrea was not done, and he was still hard. The privilege of youth. She kept riding him and in another minute she had another orgasm. She let him hold her as her body was racked with spasms and waves of pleasure. The room reverberated with sounds of liquids squelching, and his bed creaking. While the smell of sex was everywhere in that small living space. They held each other and took it all in.

The video had ended while they had been busy fucking. It had started them out, but reality was more erotic and arousing by volumes. She lay on him and kissed his neck.

"We were better at it," she said pointing to the desktop screen.

Jay smiled and then laughed.

"What?" she asked.

"YOU were better. I hardly did a thing."

"Isn't that part of the mother does son fantasy? The mother seduces and ravishes her young son?"

"Yes it is I guess," he giggled.

"It's only fair Jay. You ravish me plenty."

"I've just begun."

They smiled at each other.

------------

July 2006 Washington DC

Janet was dancing with her uncle Jack while Brad her cousin was dancing with Jill, their aunt. The two couples had gone to some DC party where high ranking government types and diplomats were busy squeezing each other's wives and husbands. There was so much cheating and philandering in the nation's capital that one could not keep up with it all. People just assumed that everyone was doing someone and left it at that.

It was a semi-formal event. Suits and ties for the men. Short cocktail dresses for the women. Both Xenos women had come in tight dresses, high heels and hairdos that made a statement. As the four of them danced close in the center of the room, other couples danced around them and the floor filled. Eventually people bumped into them and they decided to take a break.

About an hour later they left and took the limo and their security back to the Xenos penthouse. Jack and Jill owned the entire building. Well actually Xenos Corp did. The top floor was all Jack and Jill's. It had a section for bedrooms, a large dining room, a bar and pool table area, a huge kitchen a living room that could double as a dance hall with black marble floor from Chios Greece. The motif was mostly modern but not hideously so. The lighting made it very warm.

Once inside they made drinks, hit the bathrooms and everyone kicked their shoes off. Then they retired to the hidden fun room designated the game room. There were couches all around the room and the floor was padded with wrestling mat under the carpeting. There were large TV screens around the room that were linked to TV monitors. One could have a lot of fun there and watch it live.

Once there they began to disrobe.

"I love family night," Jill said bringing a round of giggles and agreeing comments from everyone.

"One day, the entire family will be here," Jack said.

The others nodded to him politely. It had been Jack's dream that their entire family would embrace the lifestyle and join them in this room for family sex play. But Jack's son and wife were not even speaking to him. Jill's daughter from her marriage hardly visited. At least she was in the lifestyle but removed from them. Brad and his cousin Janet were the only ones who were on good terms with Jack and Jill and joined them for family love nights.

Jack and Jill were brother and sister as well as the CEO for Jack; VP for PR and "other things" for Jill. On top of it all, they were members of an old organization that had its origins in Europe. It was an organization whose members were incestuous. The European class system precluded the lower classes from being members there. When some of those members came to the colonies they brought their ways with them. They stayed a secret club of the wealthy for secrecy more than snobbery after the American Revolution.

While the full members were landed wealthy people, they looked after those of less means in the lifestyle and thus the American branch of the organization varied in time from the one in Europe. By the time the twentieth century came along, there were members in the middle classes as well as the upper class. There were still some rich snobs that refused to have anything to do with anyone not in their class. Especially the triple A types with old money.

By the time Jack Xenos came of age, his father had been a member in good standing and quite wealthy. Only the family were Greek in origin and their wealth was what people called "new money" as Markos Xenos was the one to start with one ship and grow his company in to over fifty cargo and oil carriers in the fifties and sixties. His children had all been raised in the US and attended American universities. Jack had been an officer in the Navy and graduate of the Naval Academy at Annapolis. Jill had served briefly in the air force after graduating from Cornell. Markos Xenos never let his son and daughter rest on their family money.

After their military service they both attended Warton School of business and went in to work for the corporation. Both had and aptitude for the work and expanded the business to five times its worth when they finally took it over in 1990. Xenos Corp was now involved in aerospace, high tech, medical research as well as overseas shipping. Jack and Jill had plans that they didn't share with others. And they also did not openly share that they had been involved in an incestuous relationship since they were in their late teens.

People thought it was eccentric that the two siblings were always together. But they were both officers of the same corporation and family. People thought, and were right at that, Jack and Jill trusted no one other than each other in their business dealings. But that secretiveness was mainly there to prevent "normals" from knowing about their incestuous lifestyle and their association with their secret organization of others like them.

Jack's son Brad and his cousin Janet were two of the few people who knew of the organization and some of the plans. Brad and Janet's moms were twin sisters. Jasmine and Nellie respectively were members of the organization as well as Jill's husband who lived in New York with her daughter. The five older members of the family were the top tier leadership of the organization called The Circle.

"As ranking member of The Circle, I call the meeting to order," Jack said.

They all stood facing each other naked. The women turned facing each other with the men behind them. Jack and Jill, Brad and Janet.

"Members, feel free to be who we are."

The two couples began kissing and fondling while standing. After about five minutes Jack, as master of ceremonies pulled back from his smirking sister and raised his hand.

"Men, turn to your left and walk."

Being just two couples in the meeting, Jack and Brad walked left and stood in front of the woman of the other couple. Jack with Janet while Brad stood in front of Jill. They then exchanged kisses that would never happen at any "normal" family gathering. The kissing again led to fondling and groping of breasts and cocks. Another five minutes passed, but they did not stop to switch as it was custom.

That's because Jack loved spending time with his niece Janet. Just like Jill loved having her hands on Brad's muscular young body and his hands on hers. Thus, five minutes dragged to eight and then ten until Jill stopped waiting for Jack to say switch and moved on to the next part of the meeting ritual. She fell on her knees in front of Brad started making love to his cock with her hands and mouth.

A few feet away, Janet was on her knees as well. Her mouth wrapped around her uncle's large cock; her head bobbing on his nine-inch monster.

'No wonder aunt Jill is stuck on him,' she thought as she fought to get a third of it in her mouth.

It wasn't the first time she had sucked or fucked her uncle Jack but being small all-around she had to work at taking him in her mouth and pussy. Taking him in her ass was out. She didn't do that with anyone. Not even Brad.

"Switch!" her uncle finally said surprising everyone; Janet included. She had thought she was doing a good job.

When they switched partners, Jack went down on Jill right away.

"Didn't we skip a step?" she asked, but actually not minding. Jack's tongue skills were legendary in their circles.

"Like you mind," he replied placing his mouth over her cunt.

Jill only moaned in reply.

"That's your answer," Brad said to his father as he stood in front of his cousin. "I think you'll get your wish."

"What wish is that?" Jill said trying to keep her concentration from what Jack was doing to her clit with his tongue. She was a bit annoyed that they were distracting her from her pleasure, but she was now curious? What was Jack's wish and why did Brad know it and not her?

Janet continued sucking her cousins hard cock knowing she could multitask, and both hear and have fun.

"He wants to be with you on his last day Jill," Brad blurted out.

"Oh, you sweet man!" Jill said and pulled her brother up.

"Hey I wasn't done!" Jack said as he went to his sisters embrace.

"Jack, I love you so much," she whispered in his ear.

Janet turned to see them kissing lovingly and looked up at her cousin. He was looking at them as well. Only there was a slight look of sadness in his face. Whatever was happening, she didn't want it to ruin the evening. She stood right away and pulled his face to hers.

"That is my wish," she told him when she pulled her lips back from his. "Why did you let Uncle Jack steal it from me?"

"You can both have the same wish."

Janet pulled him to the other side of the room, letting Jack and Jill frolic on their own, for the moment. She sat back on the padded floor and let him come to her. Spreading her legs for him she showed him everything as her rose pedals splayed open for him to feast his eyes on.

"See something you like?"

He nodded falling between her legs and kissed his way down from her breasts to her belly and shaved pussy. He loved her smell when she was turned on. Pheromones and all that, he knew the science of it. But to him it was all about his dick turning to steel after he went down on her and licked her cunt. Inserting one and then two fingers in her he concentrated on her clit. Her hands grasped his thick straight black hair and kept him on the special spot.

He breathing became louder as she tensed. He alternated licking in circles around her clit to a steady up and down. He could tell she was close. Turning his fingers inside her he focused on the area behind her clit; her g-spot. It was Janet's soft spot. As he rubbed it and licked her clit, she tensed, and close her legs around his head while moaning loudly.

"Someone is having fun." Jill said to Jack as his tongue danced on her clit. "Don't stop to talk. I'll tell you when you can speak."

Jack tried not to laugh, but his sister had a knack for doing that to him. But after all these years he was used to her antics. It was one of the things about her he loved among many. After thirty plus years together, they knew each other and what made each other tick. And right now, Jack was working on making Jill come. The way her fingers pressed on the back of his neck and her breathing became he knew she was close.

Jill strained her hips up in a slow rhythm. Tense, release...tense release...

'There. Oh yes!' she thought as her orgasm began. She almost squealed from the sensation.

When it was over she looked around and saw Jack, Janet and Brad looking at her. She was about to say something snide, but Janet spoke first.

"Quit hogging my uncle Jill."

Jill scoffed and looked at Brad.

"Let's show these two how people really fuck."

He lay next to her as Jack and Janet moved to just a few feet away. Jill loved Jack to pieces, but she loved the feel of her nephew's hard cock even if it was smaller. He never disappointed her. Let her niece be the size whore for the moment. She could deal with Jack's nine-inch cock and walk funny tomorrow.

In minutes, Brad was between Jill's legs and inside her cunt. He had to use some lubricant to help her occasional dryness, but it felt great being in her. For a woman fucked daily by his father's large cock, she sure was tight. As he rocked back and forth, his aunt spread wider for him and he suck all the way in her slapping his groin on her hips.

"Mmmm..." she moaned closing her eyes. "Perfect."

Just feel away, Jack was on his back with Janet shoving his oversized dick in her pussy. Her being a small woman at five two, his dick looked vulgar as it split her open. She rode him in reverse cowgirl allowing him to see himself inside her. He looked over at the others and smiled. Another man was fucking the woman he loved. Not just any man, but his own son. Of all the men he had watched put it to Jill, there was no one he trusted more to be with her.

Brad turned and saw his father looking his direction and shook his head.

"Easy pop, don't stretch it out."

"Shut up Brad," Janet said as she rode her uncles cock. "If I knew Jack was this big, I would have fucked him years ago."

Jack gave his son a look that said, "you had to open your mouth didn't you?"

He never got to reply as Jill rose up from her back and pulled Brad's face to hers.

"Ignore them, they are so juvenile," she said loud enough for everyone to hear.

They all smiled at that, but no one said a word. They were past word and jokes as the younger ones did most of the work pleasing the elders in their family. Two hours later, after more switching and fucking they all fell asleep in a pile holding each other. Brad the last of them. he looked to his left to see Janet sleeping draped over Jack.

Brad looked at her lovingly. This woman who he had grown up with had become the most important person in his life. Living without her was impossible for him; he knew that now. He would never settle for anyone else. His deepest fear was that she would meet someone and leave him. But so far that had not happened.

-------------

2003 Iraq

Brad and Janet had not been possessive of each other from the start. When he left to deploy to Iraq, he had not asked her to be chaste and she had not offered either. At the time they were only two cousins who got together and fucked. It wasn't until he was in "the sand box" that he began thinking of Janet; constantly. They would have their weekly call and tell each other how much they missed each other, but he could not bear the chance of telling her he loved her and have her shoot him down. So, he said nothing to her and tried to focus on his job instead.

His job was no normal job. He was a marine platoon leader in charge of forty-two souls, not including his own. He had a mature thirty-eight-year-old platoon sergeant to guide him and watch over him, but the job of leading these men was his and it weighed on him mightily. It wasn't until their first firefight in a small town with insurgents that 2nd Lieutenant Brad Xenos was tested and changed for life.

One minute they were patrolling the streets and the next there was shooting everywhere and the man two soldiers in front of him was down bleeding on the street. As everyone scrambled for cover on either side of the road, only the navy corpsman (medic) moved toward the wounded man on the street. Brad realized that the corpsman was too far away to get to the man no matter how fast he was moving and reacted instinctively.

Brad got to the wounded marine fast. He had to get him off the street. But bullets were going past him and the man hitting the street. With one hand he grabbed a smoke grenade he carried and with the other he reached for the man and pulled. The marine was young but kept his cool still holding his rifle.

"Pull the pin from the smoke marine," Brad ordered him.

They say in the military that you fight as you train. And that day the Marine Corps would be proud of both Brad and his young wounded subordinate. Brad gave him a decisive order and the young marine followed it with confidence pulling the pin before Brad tossed it on the street. The smoke grenade began dispersing thick purple smoke in circles because Brad spun it as he tossed it on the ground just as a sergeant had taught him in training. The result was almost immediate. The enemy could not see them clearly and Brad pulled the man to safety into an open small watch repair shop where the medic found them.