Thembos Become Breeding Drones Ch. 01

Story Info
Alien hivemind corrupts planet researchers.
1.4k words
3.33
15.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humans Sam, Georgie, and Lana were travelling together to get to their destination planet, Arimoth. They were bringing back samples and data to more fully analyze them.

The three were all close friends, and had been since they met as teenagers. Georgie was the youngest of the bunch at 20, but also the tallest at 6'3. Lana was 5'9 and 23, and Sam was 5'5 and 21.

Lana was sitting in a chair reading a book about the planet they had just left. Georgie and Sam were bickering, but jokingly. Lana decided to go to the bathroom to get away from the noise. Anyways, Lana felt the need to pee anyway.

Lana urinated, yet still felt a little weird. A growing feeling of warmth gathered between their legs. Lana felt sexual suddenly, for whatever reason. Maybe they could just orgasm and make the horniness go away. It was more important for Lana to focus on researching than being distracted with feeling sexual. The human sexuality sure was annoying.

Lana masturbated and came as quickly as possible. Despite their efforts to stop feeling horny, the orgasm just made them feel even more sexual. Lana was a little confused and somewhat concerned, since normally they lost interest in fucking after orgasming once. Lana came once more, but the sexual feelings kept building. Lana decided that they'd have to just try to ignore it. They went back to their chair in the main room and started reading again.

Sam and Georgie were now just talking. Lana didn't really wanna feel embarrassed by talking about their current situation, so they kept it to themself.

While in the chair, Lana was discreetly masturbating by rubbing their thighs together. A couple times Lana let out a few small noises, but Sam and Georgie were still too involved in their conversation to notice.

Lana let out a sound of frustration and Sam looked over. "You okay?"

"Uhh, I guess."

"What is the problem?"

"I didn't say there was a problem," Lana replied, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Oh, sorry to bother you," Sam said with a small laugh.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom again," Lana said and went back to the bathroom. Lana fucked themself, again and again. They had lost count of how many orgasms they had had.

"You sure you're okay?" Sam asked from outside the bathroom.

"Oh fuck," Lana hissed, and then said, "Yeah, I just had to shit really bad."

Sam shrugged and walked back.

Lana noticed another feeling now. Like a feeling of an itch to scratch. They looked down and saw a bright yellow, protruding member from their genitalia. "What the fuck." Lana groaned. "Knew I should've been more cautious with that unknown specimen."

They started to poke the member, and it responded by oozing pink fluid, almost like pre-cum in consistency.

"This is even more embarrassing than I thought," Lana was thinking.

Lana zipped up their clothes, despite the pain of this new engorged member feeling so confined, and went back out and sat down again. Lana continued reading, trying to pretend that nothing had happened.

Thankfully, Georgie and Sam were now asleep in the bunk beds.

Lana felt an overwhelming urge to fuck. "Okay, maybe if I just sleep," they thought, and then laid in their bed. Their bed was near Georgie and Sam's beds, so it was really hard to suppress the urge to grab one of them and...

"Why am I like this? I have never felt so rapey before," Lana thought.

Lana really couldn't sleep. The sexual urges kept growing as they freed their new member and stroked it. It had grown by at least 7 inches.

Lana felt compelled by some foreign force to grab hold of Sam and fuck them. And that's what they did, but slowly. They needed to catch them off-guard in order to properly implant the eggs and have a healthy incubator.

Lana woke up Sam, asking if they could talk in another room. Sam agreed, hesitantly. It was kinda weird. But maybe Lana wanted to finally explain why they were acting so strange.

Once they entered the other room, Lana started to flirt with Sam, but in subtle ways. Lana said, "Yeah, I have just been feeling really lonely, and I felt was kind of jealous that you and Georgie talked so much...you know? You seemed to really have something that us two don't have."

Georgie and Sam did sometimes make out and fuck. Lana was never involved with them sexually because they had been mostly asexual their whole life. They had somewhat of a libido, but rarely felt sexual attraction.

"Uh, like...a sexual relationship?" Sam questioned, picking up on cues. Lana made an effort to make the flirting fairly obvious, but not in a creepy way.

"Yeah, like that," Lana said, nodding. "You wanna try it out, with me?"

Sam honestly had been fantasizing about fucking Lana for a while. "Of course, I have been wanting to."

"Good!" Lana replied. "Makes things easier," they thought to themself.

Lana cupped Sam's face in their hands and started a slow kiss. Soon enough, Lana was on top of Sam, grinding against their ass while holding them down. Sam groaned as Lana pulled down their pants.

Lana's mind-numbing saliva had already tainted Sam. Sam had already swallowed enough of the substance to become super pliable. They also started to grow a new crevice for Lana, or rather the alien hivemind, to implant eggs.

Lana rubbed their swollen egg implanter against the slick new cushy crevice on Sam, and Sam made a small noise of satisfaction at the slight intrusion of the tip of the ovipositor. Lana also started to suck and play with Sam's nipples, leaving behind saliva residue. Sam's nipples became puffy yet erect while their breast tissue grew.

Lana entered Sam, and Sam cried out softly. Lana shut Sam up by forcing their tongue into their mouth, muffling their cries.

Sam was impatient for the eggs. Lana was slowly driving the ovipositor deeper but not before completely leaving and re-entering the egg crevice. Sam squirmed, fresh new tits leaking with milk.

Lana finally started to fill up Sam with eggs. Lana ensured that the largest number of eggs possible-without it being too uncomfortable-was snugly fit inside Sam. A layer of fertilizing gunk caked and warmed Sam's insides, and then a mating plug layer ensured the contents could not escape, until the proper time.

"Egg implantation is done. And your milk supply is at an optimal level," Lana said to the new mindless brood drone. Sam groaned, feeling satisfied and complete, and fell asleep.

Now it was Georgie's turn. "Georgie will put up more of a fight, won't they?" Lana commented to themself.

Lana quietly inched their way back to Georgie. Georgie was on the top bunk, too. Annoying. Lana slowly climbed the ladder. Georgie woke up suddenly, and gasped at the sight of Lana's engorged member. Georgie kicked Lana down, feeling on impulse that something was terribly wrong. Lana struggled to get up after being kicked down, but they were winded.

"Yeah, you thought so, didn't you," Georgie said, laughing. "If anyone is getting impregnated, it is you."

Lana's eyes widened. Georgie removed a huge engorged member from their pants. It was just like Lana's ovipositor.

Georgie lifted up Lana, and Lana struggled a bit but their energy was sapped from being winded but also impregnating Sam just then. Lana was forced against a wall, and Georgie choked Lana. Instinctively, Lana opened their mouth to gasp for air and Georgie shoved their tongue inside, pumping the tainted fluid into Lana's system. Lana immediately stopped struggling. "I'm sorry Lana, but I am always a top." Georgie fingered the region where Lana's new egg crevice was forming, and Lana writhed in pleasure. Lana groaned, grinding against Georgie's finger in need to be fucked. Lana's head lolled, and Georgie lay Lana on the floor of the spaceship. Georgie's engorged ovipositor dug deep into Lana's newly formed hole. Almost immediately after it entered, eggs were deposited, as if Georgie was unable to wait to unload any longer. "You don't know how long I have been waiting to unload inside of you," Georgie said, grabbing a fistful of Lana's short black hair.

Lana softly groaned, vaguely understanding. Lana felt full and complete. Georgie started to suck on Lana's breasts, which then drastically grew in size and started to produce milk-food for the hivemind's children.

Lana was now in the same state of bliss Sam was in. Georgie fertilized the batch of eggs and then lastly left behind the mating plug as the ovipositor was removed. Georgie carefully moved Lana and Sam to their beds so they wouldn't be uncomfortable, but also so they could be watched easily.

Georgie felt a strong need to protect not only the young but also Sam and Lana.

They were all now almost at their destination-the hivemind's destination, a new place to conquer.