All Comments on 'Thembos Become Breeding Drones Ch. 01'

by hypnosexual

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hadn’t realized how much I’d been wanting more inclusive mind control stories! This is so fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Do they have genders or not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And that's the problem with using "they" to show gender neutrality, you end up with an unintelligible story. Invent a non gendered singular pronoun. They & their doesn't work.

Sam_WolfSam_Wolfabout 3 years ago

Thank you so much for gender inclusive pronouns!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I suffered a brain hemorrhage while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story has a great premise but was a nightmare to read with the "they" pronouns

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know whats worse, how fast it went (and with such little build up) or the stroke inducing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit too short. The pronouns didn't bother me so much as the awkwardly rushed narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like this concept a lot, and I do appreciate the nonbinary characters. I think it could be a lot more improved if we had details about their appearances that could distinguish them; it could improve both readability and style if, say, "The brunette climbed on top of the cadet," instead of just "they climbed on top of them." It's a writing trick that a lot of m/m and f/f authors have had to get good at.

I also would have loved to have more detail about the character's bodys both before and after the changes. The bathroom masturbation scenes could have let us get a lot more familiar with Lana's usual body and sense of self, to make the corruption that much more impactful, for instance.

I know a lot of the comments down here may have been discouraging, but I hope you're able to find good feedback in them and write more- especially with nonbinary leads! Good queer representation is something that porn desperately needs, and I look forward to more of it from you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous