Theodore's Fantasy

Story Info
Theodore narrates his fantasy.
835 words
4.5
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Notes:

This is written from Theo's perspective, almost like a letter to Dylan! Read my other work if you want to know more about the characters :)

----

Usually at night when I fantasize about you, the vision is in the middle of us fucking, bodies slick with sweat. Tonight I dream of something more coordinated. Something slower and more deliberate.

It starts with me kneeling by the couch. I've been in that position for an hour now waiting for you to get home. My back is stiff from kneeling with a straight back, but any moment now you'll be here, and I aim to impress with my obedience.

The front door opens and you saunter in, tired from work. I only rise once you say my name, followed by the command to take your things. Tonight I'm dressed in a black silk robe and my leather muzzle. I get you situated on the couch, your tie and top button undone. I fetch you a drink. You invite me into your lap, and as I cuddle close I can smell your cologne radiating off your neck.

Your hands are so familiar with my body. They rest along my leg and back. Spots that feel like home. Then they roam. First to feel the silk covering my form; My chest, my stomach, my arms. I make myself accessible, and lean into the massage-like touch. Then they untie the waistband to my robe and are rewarded with the warm skin underneath. I lift my knee as your hand glides down the smooth plane of my stomach towards my trimmed pussy. Your fingers part me and cool air rushes over my t-dick. You dip your fingers to feel my wetness.

Then you say something like, "You're so /wet/ for me, Theo." And, god, I'm blushing thinking about it.

The heat of my breath builds up in my muzzle as you use your wet fingers to stroke me. Noises escape me with every caress. I feel your fingers slide down over my hole. My head goes limp against your shoulder as your middle and ring fingers slowly sink into me. They slide in and out of me, earning muffled groans as the robe slides off of one of my shoulders. As soon as you had begun fingering me, you stopped. Your strong arms slide under my knees and back and you stand, hoisting me up with you.

You carry me to our bedroom and lay me down on the soft duvet. I relax my body, gently parting my legs in a lewd display just for you. You move to kneel over me, and your hand reaches behind my head. You finger for the buckles that keep my mask on, and quickly undo them, freeing me from the leather. My mouth immediately opens in a pant. I tell you to take your clothes off, and you smile down at me. You strip for me and I watch with hungry eyes. I slowly raise my hands above my head like I did back in the showering hut.

The bed gives a little as you press your hands over mine and bow your head down, catching my lips. Our tongues meet and I relish the taste of you. I can't help but lift my hips up to yours, and your hard length pushes against my clit. We grind against each other slowly. Arousal warms our bodies and I'm glad our clothes are already off. You release my hands and lips to run your hands down my body, noting how my chest rises and falls with every hot breath I utter. I shudder as your fingertips lightly scratch my sides.

Your hands move to hold my hips as you line up. My body seems to want to move on its own, shifting forward to try and meet your cock. You smirk and slide into me in one smooth motion, pushing in with ease. My back arches as you fill me, and my hands rest on either side of my head. You start to thrust into my wetness, every stroke a little harder than the last. Moans escape me to the rhythm of our fucking. It doesn't take long for my pussy to throb and tense with pleasure. My legs lift and wrap around you, my arms following suit.

With that you fall over me, forearms bracing yourself on either side of my face. We work ourselves up, higher and higher into bliss. Your steady rocking becomes frenzied, accompanied by rough vocalizations, unashamed to be heard. It drives me crazy. I come first, my nails digging into your back, pussy squeezing you tight. Then you drive your hips forward, pushing deep into me, your cum painting my cervix. We collapse afterwards, curled up with each other as we gasp for breath.

At this point in reality I've curled up with a pillow. I appropriately imagine that it's you, Dylan.

My pre-sleep imagination conjures images of aftercare as I drift off.

I fall asleep.