All Comments on 'Therapy'

by JustAnotherDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Really well written. Concise character sketches, crisp pacing, very arousing, intriguing twist at the end. I'd love to see this story taken further, but it was also quite captivating as it is. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well written and engaging. Nice word choice and scene depiction without getting bogged down in too much description. Definitely enjoyed it and look forward to reading more of your work. Cheers!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 3 years ago

I love your mind........

Dirty & kinky and definitely gave me an intense orgasm after reading plus the ass play was the “cherry on top” to this story;) Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is so hot that I (female) came without ever touching myself. Everything about it sizzles. The concept, the power-exchange, the surprise at the end that makes the reader question what exactly is really going on - HER personal and physical responses, HIS personal and physical responses - just everything. I was so excited to find it and am looking forward to reading more along this line. Thank you for sharing your great talent and the sexy moments. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories now. Please write more like this! I love the details. They make it so real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus Christ I hadn’t even touched myself and was sopping wet. Took about 20 seconds to make myself cum. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just wow… amazing work I (female) couldn’t hold it together i lost it at the anal play

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous