Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
The little game of cat and mouse continued.
2.6k words
4.64
23.7k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: non-con (dub-con?), mild knife play, anal, mild bondage

Therapy - Part II

Hao le shang ba wang le tong -- A Chinese phrase that means forgetting past pains once the wounds have healed. The child who fell from the monkey bar and broke their ankle will go on the monkey bar again as soon as the ankle is healed. It's human nature. Sometimes they don't learn their lessons.

That was what was happening to Kate Cheung. Her encounter with her patient, Dean, last week had been terrifying. Her ass had burned and hurt from the assault and violation. But the week had gone by, and life had been busy, normal. She met with clients, listened to people's problems, wrote reports, went to class, ran errands, etc. Suddenly the memory of Dean was just one of the many things on her very full plate. He didn't seem so scary anymore.

Perhaps that was why she felt particularly brave when she finally noticed the date on the calendar. Tuesday May 11, 2021.

"You heard me. Tuesday, 5:00 p.m." He had said.

She glanced at the clock. 3:30 p.m., and a chill rolled down her spine. Then she stood up and started cleaning her desk hastily. Yeah, no. She's getting out of here. That entitled son of a bitch can suck it. She's already told the court he completed his sessions, what more does he want?

She grabbed her purse and the documents that she needed to work from home, then headed out. At the door, she looked back at her empty office and a wave of unease suffused her.

Fuck it. You do not negotiate with terrorists, right?

***

If Kate could go downstairs to look, she'd see that the door lock had been picked and the chain lock had been cut, but she couldn't go look, because she was stuck in the bathroom.

She had just come out from the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, when she saw Dean walking up the stairs to the second floor of her house. She was frozen for a moment, like a panicked deer in headlights, then she turned and slipped back into the bathroom. A loud bang came through the bathroom door as her shaky fingers locked the door just in time. The door reverberated and she jumped.

"Open the fucking door, Kate." Oh crap, he was angry.

Kate scanned the bathroom. Fuck, fuck, fuck! She had nothing in here. Not even clothes. What could she do? Stab him with a toothbrush? Run? The window was way too small for her to fit through. Even if it fit, was she ready to jump from the second floor of her house? Could she? Naked? Was that better than facing Dean? Would he really harm her?

He banged on the door again, and the world seemed to quake. "Open the door!" He growled.

"S-stop it. You're scaring me."

A pause, then, "Kate, if I have to break this door and haul your ass out, I promise you you'll regret it. You have five minutes." Then she heard footsteps walking away. Silence.

Tears almost flooded her eyes as her anxiety shot through the roof. She held her hands together to keep from trembling, but it was no use. She traced a finger on a knife mark that Dean had left on her upper arm apprehensively. He is violently reactive. She knew that. She should have tried to talk to him...not aggravate him. Jesus fucking Christ. She's screwed.

Kate placed a hand on her flat stomach and breathed. Come on, calm down. Breathing exercise. That's Therapy 101, right? In through the nose, out through the mouth. She thought back to their last encounter and almost blushed. That's what he wants, right? Placate him.

When she finally opened the door, Dean was leaning against the wall, waiting. His blue eyes were steel-like and humourless.

She only took a few steps before Dean strode towards her, scooped her up, and brought her into the bedroom. He threw her down to the bed and the towel slipped off, revealing her soft, petite body. His eyes darted to her full tits and hard nipples, then back to her face. His jaw tightened.

She covered herself with the towel instinctively.

"Drop the towel."

She did. Kate could feel the menace emanating from his body; the air in the room simmered with his anger and her fear. Placate him. She gingerly inched towards the edge of the bed to where he was standing and placed a hand on his arm.

He regarded her with the same irate expression.

What the hell was she supposed to say? Sorry for standing you up...but it's actually your fault because there was NO appointment you asshole.

She decided to keep her mouth shut and leaned in to plant a tentative kiss on his lips. He let her (good sign?), then unbuckled his belt. "Get down."

"Dean—"

"Get down."

She heard the barely contained anger in his voice and her body complied. Kate dropped lower and took his hard cock between her lips. She worked her tongue around his hard length, lapped up the precum from the tip, and slid his cock in and out of her warm mouth, trying to build his pleasure fast. Placate him.

"Now you want to be a good girl," he muttered.

Kate jerked and yelped when something struck her ass sharply without warning. His belt, she realized. She recoiled when his belt landed again, and he held her down, gagging her cries with his cock.

She whimpered when the third blow came. Her ass was on fire, but he wouldn't stop. She pushed against his legs then his fist was in her dark hair. She looked up at him tearfully.

"Say sorry," he demanded.

"Hhhorwee," she struggled with a full mouthful of cock.

His belt sliced through the air once again and strike her ass hard. She whimpered and writhed and squirmed to no avail. Fourth, fifth, sixth...her ass cheeks burned a bright red, each new sting built upon an old one. Tears filled her eyes.

"I wanted to be nice to you today, but you didn't want that, huh? You wanted me to be mean, did you?"

She tried to shake her head no. Then he dropped the belt, and a large hand cracked hard against her tender ass. She jolted and whined. It wasn't any less painful than the belt. The slaps came down again, left and right.

When he finally pulled her head back, she drew in desperate breaths, mouth open. "I-I'm sorry...please..." Please stop. When he didn't say anything but held her gaze with his cold one, she rose up and wrapped her arms around his neck boldly. "I'm sorry, please don't be mad."

Spineless.

I'm just using my feminine wiles!

She could barely muster up the energy to argue with herself. All she knew was he wanted her, that much she could tell, but the fear and anxiety were consuming her. She needed him...not angry. Anything but angry.

Dean picked her up and threw her further down the bed. He took off his shirt and kicked off his jeans, then walked around to the side, his erection rigid and straight. He took her slender wrist and put it in a leather cuff that he'd prepared.

Kate propped herself up nervously, then lay back down when he shot her a glare. He then attached the leather cuff to one corner of the bed with a chain. She knew better than to protest when he did the same to her other wrist.

He shook his head in frustration and uttered under his breath again, "Now you want to be good." She watched him pleadingly as he took a piece of cloth from his bag and blindfolded her.

Deprived of her sight, Kate tried to listen to what Dean was doing, but all she heard was her own heavy breathing. Suddenly his fingers were in her pussy. She gasped, startled.

"You're wet, Kate." A taunt.

She whimpered in distress.

Then he spread her legs, and her pelvis quivered eagerly, her pussy waiting for the invasion. Kate cried out in pain when what came instead was a sharp sting on her inner thigh. It burned, then the second one came quickly after, something...unpleasant and sinister...dragging across her sensitive skin. She recognized it in horror, the letter opener.

Pure terror took over her mind and she shrieked, her hands pulling on her restraints and her body trying futilely to roll away. He held her down on her side by the hip with an iron grip. The paper knife cut her again swiftly, this time on her tender ass cheek. One, two, three, four, five...her skin felt like it was being sliced open. Tears flowed down her eyes, wetting the blindfold as she squirmed violently and begged, "No! No! Stop...please!..."

The knife stopped touching her and she sobbed. Her blindfold came off and Dean's face appeared. He grabbed her face and locked eyes with her. "Are you calm now?"

She sniffled and nodded, blinking her tears away.

"The paper knife is dull. You're not bleeding. You're okay."

Yes...now she remembered. He had never made her bleed with the paper knife. But she still didn't like it. She dreaded it. "Please...Dean...no more, please..."

"You're going to take me now then? You'll take it all?" He murmured.

Kate nodded desperately. That option was a million times better than the paper knife in her opinion. She gasped softly when his cock stretched her wet pussy little by little, until his entire cock fit inside her. He thrust his hips forward and reached deep, and she let out a needy little moan when his cock pushed against her cervix.

"Oh, you like that, little slut." He lifted her hips and pounded away, punishing her sensitive cervix with deep, harsh strokes. She whined loudly, overwhelmed by the rough treatment, her arms tugged at the chains noisily.

"It's too deep...it's too deep..."

"Whose pussy is this?" He hissed.

She wasn't stupid. She knew what answered he wanted. But who did he think he was?! She glared at him petulantly.

Then he gave her one violent, forceful stroke that she swore would wreck her cervix. Pain contorted her pretty face and she screamed.

"Whose pussy is this?" He repeated, his tool of punishment still buried deep inside her.

"Yours..." she whimpered. "It's your pussy..."

"I thought so, so I can fuck it however I want." He said that, but his thrusts were less harsh now, cajoling her cunt into craving him again. Her pussy tightened around him; pain turned into pleasure again and she found herself looking down at his thick cock sliding in and out of her pussy in fascination. She moaned sweetly and bucked her hips to meet his thrusts, enjoying the change in his breathing. Then she found a rhythm that drove his cock deep inside her, hitting a spot that sent her mind to ecstasy.

Abruptly Dean's breath caught in his throat and he pulled out, and Kate looked up at him. His face was less angry now, overcome by uncontained arousal. He had pulled out to stop himself from cumming. She grinned smugly. You can't handle me.

"Brat." He deftly detached her cuffs from the chains and flipped her over. He pulled her hips up then pushed his hard cock against her asshole. Kate reflexively clenched up and tried to move away.

He yanked her back. "You're gonna take it." Then he spat at her entrance.

She whimpered softly but didn't try to move away again. She pointed at her bedside drawer. "I have lube."

"Who said I want to use lube?" He rubbed the tip of his cock against her.

Her face crumpled as she turned to look at him. "Please..."

"Please what?"

"Use lube..."

"For what?"

Her voice was barely above a whisper. "To fuck my ass."

Dean reached over to grab the lube from her drawer and squirted some on his cock. He let out a strangled groan as he watched her tight asshole forced open by his hard cock; the pink, irregular scratch marks on her bubble ass cheeks enticing him. She tried to pull away again, so he gripped her small waist.

"Take it," he snapped.

Kate whined softly. "Please...please wait..."

He stilled, so she inhaled deeply and focused on relaxing her ass muscles. When almost a minute had passed, he withdrew a little, then pushed in again. "Sit back," he coaxed.

She slowly moved her hips back and impaled herself on his cock.

That's it. No more waiting. Dean wrapped a hand around her to squeeze a full handful of soft tit and started fucking her ass. Kate let out a high-pitched cry of both pain and lust, and she bounced on his cock, letting him take her however he pleased.

He kissed her neck urgently, and she almost melted into him. "You like this cock? You wanna be a good girl for me?" It came out like a growl.

She nodded shyly.

Then he shoved her face down onto the bed, and his cock sank deep into her ass. She shrieked, and then his body was on top of hers, with one strong arm wrapped around her neck. Her ass jiggled and made a loud smack with each thrust.

"I-I don't know if I can take it—" she gasped. He was going too deep.

"You're such a tease, you know that?" He rasped in her ear all while fucking her tight ass brutally.

She raised her head to kiss his stubbled cheek. "Please...please...aahh!" Another high-pitched plea. It was too much. Deep inside her ass, it wasn't painful, but it was unbearable, and she couldn't take it, but she wanted more. She didn't even know anything anymore.

"Fuck!" He growled and pushed her head down into the soft pillow, his cock jackhammering into her, almost mindless. Shrill, erratic moans escaped her lips as she took the abuse, trapped under his strong body. Her pussy was drenched and her brain was absolute mush. Something was going to break. Was something going to break?

"You want me to cum?" He huffed.

He said that like he was giving her a way out. Bastard! But it was obvious who had the power here as she took his hard rod again and again. "Yes, please..."

He shut his eyes and let it go. He came with several low, rough grunts in her ear. Hot spurts of cum shot into her clenching tight ass as he dug his fingers into her skin. She moaned low as she felt the thick pulse of his cock deep in her core. Her sensitive ass twitched blissfully when he withdrew himself.

Breathless, he cleaned himself quickly with a towel, then pulled her tired body into his arms. He regarded her docile face and kissed her full lips. "I like you like this." Obedient, submissive.

Her gaze, suddenly guarded and accusatory, snapped up to his face. "You..." screw it. "Controlling behaviour in bed is correlated to a lack of control outside of the bedroom. Maybe you're a loser who has no control over your life." Yes, she totally pulled that out of her ass to spite him.

She cringed before he even reacted. God, will I shut this stupid mouth.

Dean just glanced at her, mildly amused. "I assure you I demonstrated plenty of self-control today. If you like to therapize me, we're gonna have to book another appointment."

Her mouth dropped open.

"Ssshh, be good for now." He pushed her head back down on his chest and closed his eyes. "And don't you stand me up again."