Therapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Dean doesn't want a therapist anymore. He wants a pet.
2.2k words
4.57
24.9k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Therapy Part III

To Kate's dismay, Dean attended every session of his court-mandated counselling. Each session was the same. She would try to keep it professional, despite knowing it would end up being anything but professional. They would discuss his anger, his masked emotions, his life; he would humour her for the first ten minutes or so, but like clockwork, every time he eventually stripped her down and used her body as he pleased.

His last session was two months ago. She was convinced that something would happen. Stalking, or late-night visits, but...it'd been two months of peace and quiet. No stalking, no assault, no ached muscles or sore body, no overwhelming adrenaline rushes. It was really over.

Well, she was wrong again.

Now

Kate let out a startled cry when she opened the door and found Dean looming over her at the doorstep. Surprise crossed Dean's face too. He was not expecting her to open the door just as he was about to break and enter.

"Dean? What are you doing here?"

She had disconcertment written all over her face, and Dean took her in. Her black silky hair casually hung around her mid-back. Her delicate eye makeup accentuated her puppy eyes as she looked up at him. She was wearing a mesh laced dress, clearly dolled up.

"Going on a date?"

Now she was darting her eyes around and biting her full, pink lip. "No..."

"Good, that means we can talk." He stepped inside and she retreated as he intruded her space. He made himself comfortable on the sofa and she stood across him, arms folded over her chest, guarded.

"Talk about what?" Kate sneaked glances at his face. He looked good -- short blond hair that's combed back except for a few curly strands that escaped, sharp blue eyes and five o-clock shadow. She diverted her gaze.

"I've been thinking about what you said to me."

"What do you mean?"

"Everything that you said to me. You said anger is just a defense, a secondary emotion."

"Oh," Kate frowned." Oh. I didn't know you were paying attention." She relaxed a bit and sat down in the armchair adjacent to him.

"Well, I was. You said to pay attention to my stress levels, to do things that give me joy, and I've been really thinking about what will bring me joy."

"Okay," she acknowledged, slipping into therapist mode.

"And I want you."

She blinked. She knew Dean by now. Sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll were his coping mechanisms. "Sex is not going to fix your problems."

He shook his head. "Not just sex. I want to hurt you, control you, own you."

Kate froze in her seat, alarmed and suddenly hyperaware of how vulnerable she was with just a flimsy little mesh dress hiding her lush body from his view. "I d-don't understand what you want from me."

Dean seized her wrist and pulled, and she staggered onto the floor between his legs. "This. I want you right here, on your knees. I want to use you, humiliate you and make you submit to my every whim."

She winced. "Why!?"

"Because it makes me feel empowered and in control. Didn't you say those are the underlying causes of my anger?"

WHAT. THE. FUCK? "What the fuck, Dean? This is NOT the way to---"

"Shhh..."

"Let me go!" She tried to pull away from him, pushing her feet against the sofa. "Serious-fucking-ly? Bullying a tiny woman empowers you?!"

Suddenly he grabbed her and she yelped, next thing she knew she was pinned across his lap, his unmistakable erection jabbing at her midsection. Her dress was promptly lifted and then five hard, unforgiving blows landed on her round, perky ass cheeks. Kate cried out in pain and writhed, her eyes tearing up from the sting. She tried to push herself up but the strong arm across her delicate back was immovable.

Dean lifted her chin and peered down at her. "Are you going to listen now?"

"You sick fuck!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Erratic outlines of his handprints appeared on her tender ass. She whimpered.

He pulled her hair harshly and her eyes watered. "You gonna drop that attitude and listen now?"

Fuck you, she wanted to say. But now her body remembered...each time he had touched her and dominated her. Her body was heating up.

Silence.

"So help you God." The smacks rained down mercilessly on her burning ass once again and the pain became unbearable. "I'll listen..." she gasped.

"Good girl." He rubbed her sore ass cheeks, then proceeded to unzip her dress, revealing her slender back. No bra. His hand traveled to the tiny thong that barely covered her pussy. He yanked and it ripped. "You were going on a date? Don't lie to me."

Kate nodded yes. Dean wanted her to speak, but he knew his therapist had the habit of clamming up when overwhelmed. She wasn't the only one doing the analyzing during their sessions.

"Well, not anymore." He guided her up and her dress slipped off. He drank her in--her ample round tits, small waist, smooth skin, and he resisted the urge to take her right there. That wouldn't satisfy him. He wanted her to lose control, not the other way around.

"On your knees."

Kate looked at him, then at the floor, then reluctantly complied.

Dean reached into his bag and took out a leather collar; it had a little metal ring attached to it and a chain leash. "I want you to ask for the collar."

Kate looked away. Silent protest.

He reached into the bag again, this time pulling out a nine-tail leather whip. He laid it on the sofa and met her widened eyes. "Ask for the collar," he repeated.

"Let's talk about this..." then she was stunned by a slap to the face. Not too hard, but a slap nonetheless.

"I'm not joking. I will hurt you. Now ask for the collar."

"Can I have the collar..." she faltered, then saw his eyes; he wanted more. "...please?"

He wrapped the collar around her neck and fastened the buckle. "Good girl," he murmured and brushed her hair. He pointed at the ottoman across the living room. "Crawl there and bend over for me."

She looked down at her hands, unmoving.

"Don't make me ask again, Kate."

Oh my god she is doing it, she is doing it...Dean watched her crawl away from him, his heart pounding violently in his chest. Her obedience was the most powerful aphrodisiac of all. Mine, mine, mine. Her bubbly ass swayed, then she stood up and bent over the ottoman, just as he had asked.

Dean walked over and ran his hand along her cunt. Soaked. "Oh, what's that? You little slut." He yanked her leash and she arched her back involuntarily.

Kate whimpered and trembled as he rubbed her clit. His large hand cupped her wet pussy, soon she couldn't help but move her hips. Abruptly his hand was gone, then smack, his palm landed on her red ass cheek; before she could register the pain his hand was rubbing his clit again, and she moaned. He alternated between spanking her ass and rubbing her clit, teasing her with pain and pleasure until she was a shuddering mess under his hand.

Dean pulled her down onto the floor by the leash and was pleased to see her on her knees, flushed and dazed, her arousal clear as day. "You made a big mess, Kate." He teased as he rubbed her juices on his hand on her pretty face. She looked down, embarrassed. "You worthless little whore."

The harsh words jarred her daze and she pushed him defiantly. "YOU are a worthless whore!"

Swiftly he brought the leather whip down. She heard the wuh-pssshh in the air and the whip cracked on her, twice on each thigh. She cried out in pain; then he had his fist in her hair and pulled her up to her feet.

She burst into tears, panicked by the anger radiating off him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She saw his irate face. "I'm sorry, I'll be good, please."

"Lie down on the couch."

Dean got her to lie on the sofa with her head just slightly hanging over the armrest, then he unbuckled his belt and released his cock right above her upside-down face, nearly touching. She eyed his hardness and gulped.

He caressed her jawline and coaxed, "Now what do you do?"

She let the tip of her tongue run along the shaft of his cock, and Dean hummed in approval. "Good girl, show me what you can do." He rubbed his hard cock and balls all over her cute face and made it a sloppy mess. Then he watched his little slut lick and suck his balls, and the view was almost too much. That's what he wanted -- her surrender.

Then he plunged his cock into her mouth and started fucking her throat upside-down, listening to the sounds her throat made as she took him. Gwock, gwock, gwock. He tugged her hard nipples and immediately she thrust her chest out and moaned against his cock needily.

"Oh, you slut, look at that." He toyed with her drenched pussy and Kate whined -- his hand rubbing her clit again, his balls slapping her face as he fucked her throat, and his dirty words -- without warning he dipped his head and sucked on her clit -- again and again. In an instant her pelvis tensed up and an explosion of orgasm overcame her. She trembled and moaned wildly against his hard cock, open-mouthed and breathless.

Dean pulled out of her mouth and admired his work, his pretty therapist with a freshly fucked sloppy face, all disheveled in a post-orgasmic haze. He walked around to the other side and spread her legs wide. "You want my cock, baby?"

Kate nodded.

"You have to ask."

"Please...I want your cock..."

"Where?"

She opened her mouth to answer, but was suddenly unable to speak as he rubbed his cock first along her wet slit, and then down against her asshole. "I...I...I don't know."

He chuckled. "Okay, here then." He pushed his lubricated cock against her tight asshole and watched her worried face as her ass gave way to his cock.

Half of his cock made it in when she tried to retreat. "Wait...wait...can you take it out..." she whimpered.

"No," he growled. "Take it. You can take it." He stopped his movements and spat on her asshole while she took a few deep breaths. He then pushed forward slowly and almost rolled his eyes when he felt her tight ass made room for him. "Fuuuck."

He gripped her hips and started fucking her, and then there were her lewd moans again, encouraging him to fuck her harder, use her more. "You like my cock inside your ass, don't you?"

She nodded and rolled her hips. "Yes..." she rasped helplessly, "it feels so good."

"Your pussy is gushing from being fucked in the ass, you naughty little slut." He slapped her face and she whimpered, then he grabbed her shoulder and slammed into her ass, giving her all of him. She screamed loudly, her moans guttural and erratic. "Yes...yes...fuck..."

"Who owns this ass?"

"You do...it's your ass," Kate promised. She bit her lip and took every stroke that stretched her ass out. Her hands roamed around his chest, then she held onto his neck and tried to pull him down.

"What do you want?"

She tried to pull him closer. "Kiss, please."

He kissed her full on the mouth, devouring and demanding, rewarding her for her compliance. "Good girl, you're so good." He kissed her temple, crushed her petite body with his muscular one and kept thrusting his hips, each stroke balls deep.

She wrapped her arms around him and shook each time his throbbing cock rammed into her core. "Oh my god, oh my god..." she pleaded frantically.

"I'm gonna breed your ass, baby." He hissed urgently.

"Yes, please, ahh..." she shrieked as he sat up and fucked her ruthlessly. He looked down at the sticky mess between her legs -- her greedy pussy drooling all over the place and her tight little ass swallowing his thick cock over and over.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Spurts of hot cum shot deep inside her ass and his throaty grunts filled the air. His cock pulsed in delight as her muscles contracted and squeezed.

Dean withdrew his cock and watched his cum leak out of her twitching used hole, and his cock jumped again. Oh god, he couldn't get enough of her. "Be my pet."

"What?" Fucked silly and unable to think, that was all she could come up with.

He pulled her leash gently. "On your knees." He waited till she got down on the floor then guided her to rest her head on his lap. Satisfaction swelled his chest, and he stroked her hair. "We'll work out a schedule. Every time I come here you will do what I ask of you. It won't be easy, but you will like it; and if you don't, you will do it anyway."

Silence.

"You understand?"

She found a comfy spot on his lap for her head. "Okay."