Therapy yes no Maybe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,564 Followers

When I found Mum, she was busy putting a tray of sausage rolls in the oven. "Need a hand do you Mum?"

"No honey, but can we talk?"

"Yeah, of course."

She sighed deeply and led me away to a private spot. "Honey, do you really think it's a good idea to bring a date? I mean, this will be the first time you and Kent have met since the breakup."

It caught me off guard. "Why, what's the problem? Kent may have his own date."

"No pumpkin, he told me he was hoping to get a chance to talk to you. A chance to clear the air."

"Mum, it's Dad's party. The last thing I need is a fight. I relented so you could invite him. But I'm not talking to him."

"He didn't want to fight. He wanted to apologise, and set things straight."

With a big grin I replied. "Well, now he can apologise to Zach and me."

"How serious is this thing with Zach? Have you been out before?"

"Nope, first time."

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Zach stuck in a corner with Dad. I decided, I needed to rescue him. I walked up behind Zach, slipped my arm through his and planted a wet sloppy kiss on his cheek. "Hello sexy, thought I better save you, before Dad chews your ear off."

He gave me a thank you stare, and a big grin. I led him away outside under the pretence of showing him the gardens. As we walked he said. "Wow, that was intense. Your Dad just asked for my whole life story."

"Yeah, sorry. I should have warned you. They can be a bit protective."

He sniggered. "Protective, holy shit. I thought he was going to ask for my drivers license, passport and Visa card."

"he's not that bad, well not usually. Look, I better warn you. My ex is turning up tonight. It will be the first time we have ever been in a room together since our breakup."

"The guy who kidnapped you? Is that the one?"

"Yep, one and only. Mum and Dad have been trying to get us back together. So that's why you're getting the third degree."

Frowning dis concertedly, he snapped."Is that why I'm here? To piss him off?"

"What, no. Why would you say that?"

"Oh I don't know Ash. Why am I here?"

"Because I like you. I thought you wanted a date?"

"I did, but, I'm not happy about being used to make your ex jealous."

"Shit, come on Zach. Give me a chance. I invited you so we could get to know each other. I didn't invite Kent here, my folks did. They're the ones who want this. Not me."

We went back inside, and I kept him close. Dad came over and it wasn't so much as an apology, but he talked to us without the savage interrogation. Dad even managed a laugh and he and Zach cracked open the Jamieson's.

Mum on the other hand looked unhappy. As I snuck into the kitchen to get something for Zach to eat, I sensed her sneak in behind me. "Honey, do you think it's fair that you hang all over Zach that way? Kent will be here soon. He might feel left out."

"Left out? What are you talking about Mum? Zach is my date. I agreed to let Kent come tonight, to appease you. That's it. I don't intend to talk to him or anything."

"Oh Honey, be reasonable. You have to give him a chance. He just wants to talk to you. Don't you think that, you should? It's a chance for you both to get closure."

"Mum, I didn't even want him here. I brought Zach, because he is nice, and I'm trying to get back on the dating scene. I have moved forward. I feel good about myself now, and I'm ready for a new someone in my life."

"Oh dear, I think you are being silly. He loves you so."

I walked away, I was getting more than a little annoyed with Mum. Dad at least, listened to me.

I found Zach and Dad, with a group of the neighbours. The Jamieson's bottle was already half empty and they were laughing loudly at some rude joke.

Zach slipped his arm around my shoulder as I neared and he gave me a sweet little kiss. It wasn't a huge moment, but it was sweet. Maybe my toes didn't curl, but there was something there, a little electricity.

Mum's cackling laugh brought me back to the present. I glanced up to see Kent, and his parents. Mum welcomed them all in with hugs and kisses. Dad seeing them as well wandered over to join the welcome party.

Zach leaned down, whispering in my ear. "That's him, right?"

"Yep, that's him. Hopefully he will keep his distance."

Mum welcomed them in, escorting them around the group. They knew most people, they had been part of Mum and Dad's wider circle of friends for a long time. Kent locked eyes with me as Dad poured him a drink. They fell into conversation, but every time I looked, he was staring at me.

Zach became a little edgy, he also picked up on Kent's interest.

It was bloody Mum. She joined Dad and their group. She was only there a minute or so before I heard her say. "Come along dear. Let's go and chat with Ashley. I know she's dying to talk to you."

She grabbed his arm and walked our way. As they got closer, I put up my hand in a stop right there gesture. "Kent, you know you are not allowed to talk to me. Please stay away."

Mum stepped between us, and said laughingly. "Oh, don't be silly dear. You don't mean that. Just a hug and hello. Where's the harm?"

"Mum." I growled. "I said no, and I meant it. Please Kent, walk away."

He sighed. "Ash, could we please just talk. Nothing else, just talk. I miss you."

With a sharp shake of my head I said. "No, I have nothing to say to you, and I'm sure you have nothing to say, that I haven't already heard." I turned back to Zach, my arm sliding around his waist. "Let's go and see if we can find something for you to eat."

We walked off heading for the kitchen, our arms interlinked. "Good God, he's got it bad. Do you infect all your lovers with that much despair?"

"No, only my husbands, well Ex husbands actually."

He chuckled softly. "It's a bit flaming creepy. He can't take his eyes off you. That man is obsessed."

"That's why there's a protection order against him. Bloody Mum talked me into letting him attend tonight. She's crazy about the bastard. I only recently found out why."

"Yikes, don't tell me she has the hot's for him?"

I squealed with laughter at that. "No, she just has some baggage of her own, and I think she's imposing her need for repentance on him. On me actually."

We found some of the sausage rolls and tucked in while I poured another wine.

The party progressed nicely. The drinks flowed, the food eventually came out. My only problem was Mum, who constantly tried to push Kent and I together.

In the end I took her up to the bedroom. "Mum, stop it. Do you really want to see Kent locked up? Honestly, if you don't stop meddling, Zach and I are leaving."

"Pumpkin, listen too me. Zach seems like a nice young man, but Kent is your soul mate. He is the one you are meant to be with."

"Nope, not now, not ever. Please stop interfering. Zach and I were having a nice time until you pushed Kent into us. Just stop it."

"But."

"No buts Mum." I interrupted.

It was much later, when Zach manoeuvred me outside into the garden. The night sky was full of sparkling stars, the moon shone. Zach stopped us under an old willow by the shed. His arms pulled me against him. Our eyes staring expectantly back and forth. His arms circled my waist crushing me against him.

Peering into his gorgeous eyes I mumbled. "What happens now then?"

"This." He said as his lips closed over mine. It was a sweet sexy seductive little kiss. His tongue probed slowly and gently into my mouth, our saliva mingling, our tongues caressing.

As he went to move back, my arms circled his neck and I pulled him back into the kiss. This time it was powerful and assertive. Our heartbeats thumping wildly out of synch.

Oh hell it was a moment, a sweet serendipitous moment of magic. My heart missed a beat as it fluttered.

"Wow, now that's a kiss." He whispered wetly into my ear. His breath hot and moist. "That made the whole night worthwhile."

"I'm glad you think so." I whispered back, allowing our lips to graze together.

"What the fuck is going on?" I heard the yell. When I turned to see what was happening, I saw Kent staring at us, only metres away.

"Ashley, we have to talk. This has gone on long enough."

"Stay away Kent. I'm warning you. I will call the Police."

"Call them I don't care."

Looking at Zach, he snarled. "And you can fuck off you slimy prick. That's my wife you've got your hands on."

Zach stepped in front of me. "Actually mate. She's your Ex. She's my girlfriend, and we're about to get engaged. So, if anybody's going to fuck off. It better be you."

Kent charged Zach, tackled him to the ground. I screamed and Dad and some others came running. Kent was like a man possessed. His arms flailed wildly, he kicked out as he was dragged away.

Kent's mother screamed. "Oh god. I knew this was a bad idea."

Mum cradled Kent's head in her arms. "It'll be all right Honey. Relax." She stared at me. "I think your friend should go Ashley. Look what he caused."

"Oh stop it Mum." Bloody Kent started it. He charged at Zach. I think I will just call the Police."

"No, please don't. Come on Kent. We should leave." His mother cried in anguish."

She gave me a pleading look. "I'm sorry Ashley. We shouldn't have let Virginia talk us into this. He's not well."

"You've got that right. He needs psychiatric help."

She nodded as she led him away.

Dad, held Zach, then helped him brush off the grass. I slipped into his arms. "Are you okay?"

He nodded, wiped away some blood from his nose. "Yeah, I'm all right. Man, that guy has some real issues."

"I'm sorry Zach. I should never have let him come along tonight."

Dad joined in. "Yeah, I'm sorry as well Zach. You didn't deserve that. I shouldn't have let Virginia talk us all into this. She's just got it in her damn head that these two should be together. There's no sane argument for it. All I can do is apologise."

Zach laughed it off. "Hey, it's no bother. If I have to fight guys like him off, then Ashley, is definitely worth it."

I leaned in and gave him a kiss, which covered both our faces in his blood. "Come on Rocky. Let's get you into the bathroom, so I can clean you up." I led him away.

When we walked back out into the party. Mum rushed over. "Are you all right Honey?"

"Yes Mum, we're good. I think we'll leave though. Zach needs a clean shirt."

She glanced quickly at Zach. "I'm sorry."

He nodded. "It's fine. Hopefully the next time we catch up will be under better circumstances."

She sighed. "Oh, heavens I hope so."

As we walked out to the car, Mum asked. "Where are you going now Honey?"

Zach gushed. "We're going back to my place. Ashley promised to kiss me to make it better."

I smiled and Mum blushed, although she couldn't hide her disappointment. "Well, drive safe, and be careful."

Zach drove, he seemed quiet. "You know I never actually promised to kiss it better." I giggled softly.

He smiled at me, the street lights covering us in flickering light. "No you didn't, and I was very saddened by that."

"I mean, I could kiss it better, but. I don't know where it hurts."

"Well, my nose hurts."

I leaned over and kissed him lightly on the nose.

"And my lips, they hurt as well."

I closed my lips over his and kissed him. A soft gentle enquiring kiss.

"Damn, my chest hurts as well."

With my eyes fixed on his. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Lowering my head I covered his chest in sexy wet little kisses.

As I sat back up he whispered hoarsely. "I do have something else that's hurting."

"And what would that be?"

His eyes flicked downwards, looking at his lap.

"I didn't see you get hit there." I giggled, in what I hoped was a sexy way.

"It must have happened while we were wrestling on the ground."

"And, you think a kiss will help?"

"Oh god yes. Absolutely."

Reaching down I unbuckled his jeans. I made sure I moved slowly, tantalisingly slowly. I slowly ran his zipper down. He fidgeted in his seat as the zipper moved one tooth at a time. Lower, lower. When it reached the bottom. I reached in with my hand. His bulge was already twitching as my hand ran across it.

"Where exactly does it hurt?" I asked.

"Oh damn, all over."

I leaned over, my head dropping to his lap. I placed a wet kiss on the gentle bulge twitching inside his satin boxers. "Is that better?"

He shook his head. "No, now it really hurts."

"Do you think some air would help?"

He smiled sneakily. "It might."

With my hand caressing the bulge in his red boxers I slowly pulled down on the waist band. As the waist band lowered, the reason for the bulge became apparent. Reaching inside, I gave him a little squeeze. "Still hurt, does it."

"It's feeling a whole lot better now."

"So, no kiss required?

"Now you're being downright stupid."

With his erection firmly in my hand I gave it a firm stroke. It swelled and twitched in my hands as I leaned down and planted a gentle tongue swirling kiss, right on the little slit. "Oh damn Ashley."

"Did that hurt?"

"Only when you stopped."

With a smile I leaned over and kissed him. He was funny, I liked that. Warm and there was an aura, an attraction I couldn't explain.

Arriving at my place. "Are you coming in for a drink?"

He gave me a smouldering look. "Depends, is your Ex going to be waiting inside?"

I gave his shoulder a playful shove. "No, this is my place. He has never been here."

"Can I trust you?"

"Ha, you're the one with your pants down."

"Yeah, good point. I would love to follow you into your lair."

Inside I made us fresh drinks. He sat on the sofa checking out my stack of magazines. As I sat and passed him his drink he said. "You know this could get me arrested."

"What, how?" I asked confused.

"At your parents place, I was pacing myself, because I knew I had to drive. This drink would put me over the limit. If I drove."

"Oh, right, I see. In that case, you better not drive."

With an ever increasing grin he whispered huskily. "How will I get home?"

"Who said you were going home?"

"Is that an invitation?"

My answer was a kiss, a hot juicy deep soul wrenching kiss. My heart went crazy, I thought it was going to explode. His hands were everywhere, I felt them roaming, fondling and caressing. As our bodies crushed together, oh god, the heat, the feel of his body, this was the first man I had let get this close since my marriage breakup.

His chest, strong and powerful pressing against me, my nipples aroused and hard. I felt them rubbing against my bra. My pulse raced, I felt feelings I hadn't felt in eighteen months. All I could do was hold on breathlessly.

He smelt wonderful, so masculine, so strong. No aftershave, no men's cologne. Just natural and earthy. His lips kissed there way down my neck, my ears, little nibbles, bites and kisses.

Before I realised it his lips were pushing aside my bra, his mouth his hot wet lips pushing aside the lacy fabric. His tongue flicking my already engorged puffy nipples. Sucking them deep into his mouth, I lost balance, my arms around his neck as I tried to hold on.

His tumescent hardness grinding against my sex. Grinding, mashing, rough and coarse, grinding. I felt the hardness, strong and proud.

All I could do was moan softly. Purr, coo. Oh it felt lovely, so damn good.

I reached down between us freeing the reason for my moist swollen pussy. It felt hard and sinewy. It pulsed, and throbbed, in my hand. Soft, yet firm.

His hands were just as busy as he stripped off my dress, pushing it to a puddle on the ground, and flung my bra against the wall. His mouth freely assaulting my boobs, licking kissing. His wet trails of saliva trailed across my breasts.

His thumbs in the elastic of my panties as he pushed them down. Rough hands pushing between my legs, his sweaty palms cupping my mound.

Juicy sexy lips kissing me, I pushed his shaft between my legs, pushing his hands away. Clamping my legs together I trapped his throbbing shaft.

"Oh shit Ash, Jesus girl."

Moving my legs, clenching and squeezing I massaged him, the throbbing hotness sliding along my slipperiness.

Standing was becoming difficult, balance impossible. His hands clasping my arse cheeks, squeezing and massaging as he pushed back and forth.

"Ash, if you keep going like this you're going to get fucked girl."

"Promises promises, that's all I hear."

He lifted me, just a little and his knob pushed into me. "Oh fuck Zach, oh my god."

He lifted me a little, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he sank all the way inside. So full, so hot. Fuck, it felt so good.

Realisation flooded me. "Zach, I'm not on the pill. Stop, please."

I felt his movement stop. "Damn, are you sure?"

"Please, you have to stop."

Uncurling my legs he let me slip down and slid out.

"Do you have condoms?" I panted.

Thankfully, he walked to his jeans and pulled out his wallet and lifted out a little foil packet. Waving it in the air he said. "I didn't learn much from the boy scouts, well accept. Always be prepared."

"Presumptuous shit." I giggled.

"Hey, I could leave if you want."

I jumped back into his arms. "It would be a shame to waste it."

With that sexy twisted smile he said. "Can I take you too bed?"

"Yes please, the carpet is rough."

It became a mad race to get naked. As he stripped off in front of me, I marvelled at his body. He wasn't an athlete, a gym junkie. His body however was taught, no excess flab, and hard.

Our naked bodies melded together so tightly, it was like we were born for this moment. His kiss, succulent, emotionally insightful. His hands roamed, caressing and so purposeful. He read my mind, his hands were already in places I wished he would go. His touch both strong and subtle.

Laying on my back I gripped the linen sheets tightly as his lips slid down my body. I felt my tummy turn and flutter as his lips circled my tummy button. The kisses gentle, tickling, sloppy, delightful.

When he pushed open my legs and his mouth was at the gates to my inner self, I almost fainted.

He needed no urging, no communication. I bit the pillow case stifling my moans of pleasure. As his fingers toyed and probed, thrust into my depths, I jerked, I squirmed. I wanted more.

Reaching down I grabbed his hair and tugged, not a gentle pull, it was forceful. "No Zach, I just want you, I want you inside me."

He smiled, and my mind lightened. How could he with just a simple smile, make my world seem better, make me shiver with anticipation. As the smooth latex slid down covering his throbbing rod, my eyes watched, yes excitement, anticipation, desire. They oozed out of me.

The moment the head of his hard thrusting manhood pushed inside my blossoming flower. I exhaled, and as I sucked in a deep breath he slid in deeper. His whole shaft inside me.

"Are you all right?" He breathed on my ear.

"Oh god, am I. If this is death, take me now."

His hips rose slowly, withdrawing the pulsing living creature that turned me to jelly. Then he drove back inside, my legs curling up beside his body urging him deeper.

My arms circled his neck holding him close. My mouth attacked every inch of his flesh. We kissed, it was torrid, passionate.

His body moved faster, thrusting deeper with every shove. I wanted more, my legs curling around his waist, my heels banging on his bum as I urged him with my body. "Do it, make me yours." Never let it end. I wanted this moment to last forever.

My orgasm, was more than that, my body jerked crazily, my hips were his, thrusting back against him. The rhythmic slapping of our flesh enveloped us. My release was complete, my mind expelled through my lungs. "Oh god."

Afterwards, it was a moment in a lifetime. My body shivered as he collapsed beside me. I wanted him to stay, I wanted him inside me. I felt empty and alone, but as he rolled towards me, and his eyes peered into mine, and his lips grazed irritably across mine. Everything was right. The moment of loneliness evaporated.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,564 Followers